Slut Wife - A Woman Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers

"I see. So since it is distasteful to him it is a more powerful training tool. And since it benefits me it is not simply gratuitous."

"That's right. The last element is to reverse traditional roles which will help him accept his place. You have already done so in the way you have taken control and demonstrated your sexual superiority. But the practice of penetrating him really seems to solidify it. Let's see. Oh yes here is the starter pegging kit. As an example my cuckold is only permitted to cum when I am pegging him. He has learned to link his own submission and "bottom" role with sexual pleasure. I also make a point of regularly using him for sexual services with exclusive focus on me even if I am not in the mood just so he knows where he stands."

"So that covers the three elements you mentioned before."

That's right. Take control and enforce it. Demonstrate your sexual prerogative. And reverse the traditional roles. And remember it is all about your superiority over him as opposed to rejection. Give him space and a place under your leadership."

"Thank you Christy you have been so helpful."

"Now there are a couple more items you may find helpful." She led them out of the side room and into the larger store area with a gentle tug on Todd's leash. As all the customers were able to see him naked and leashed a surge of humiliation washed over him but he did not resist.

"See how easy he is falling in too line. Push his limits and do not equivocate. Ok, this is a restraint kit. You probably don't strictly need to control him physically as I can see that he is under control. But it can be part of the fun. Has he seen you fuck another man yet?"

"No."

"Well this is perfect for the first time. Secure him to a chair so he has no choice but to see the reality. And this ballgag can be useful if he is inclined to make more noise than you would like for any reason. Why don't I put all these at the front desk for you. Take your time and look around while you get the feel of that leash."

Christy handed the leash to Donna then turned to Todd and cupped his balls squeezing and digging her fingernails in just enough to cause discomfort.

"See how his little dick is getting hard? He likes this. You are enjoying your training aren't you cuckold?

"Yes M'am."

"Oh one more thing." Christy pulled a small pink pouch from her pocket. It looked like something you might put jewelry in.

"If you want to take him outside mostly naked just slip this over his cock and balls. Technically his private parts are covered so it is fully legal. It might be early for that experience but you can see how easily he adapted to being led around in here."

"Thank you so much Christy."

"You are very welcome. And remember this isn't punishment. You are simply teaching him the truth about your sexual superiority. But if he acts up again you will have plenty of ways to discipline him."

Donna led him around the store for a while. When they checked out the cashier also gave her a pamphlet for Irena's training sessions and one for full in house dungeon supply and install.

Once back in the car Todd was in a state of shock. This was more extreme than she had ever stated when she had blackmailed him into this position. But each step and each new humiliation made it harder to turn back. Even if he rebelled and accepted all of the horrible consequences he couldn't undo the fact that he sat there and watched her suck a another man's cock. He couldn't forget letting Christy guide him around naked on the end of a fucking leash. And he couldn't ignore the fact that he was hard and horny much of the time. His humiliation was magnified by the fact that he wanted to experience whatever was coming next. Christy was right - he would accept his place easily and meekly. Knowing that made him feel weaker and more inclined to surrender. She had broken him easily. It was done and he knew it.

...

Over the course of the next Donna hooked up with two more of the firm's senior partners, Lars and Anthony. Todd adapted to his new routine, home and naked by 6:00 p.m. Sometimes she came straight home from work other times it was much later. Each and every night he licked her pussy clean while he heard about her exploits and desires, including intimate details of each man and he's merits and preferences. His cunnilingus technique was improving. This had become one of the favourite parts of her day and he genuinely enjoyed her compliments and encouragement.

She consistently assured him that he would meet them all at the next Christmas party. He needed to decide whether he wanted to be portrayed as a cheated on husband or willing cuckold.

When Friday rolled around he came home early as she had ordered. She came downstairs wearing a bustier style black leather halter top and matching mini-skirt and 4" pumps. Marcus would be picking her up at 5:00 and she wanted Todd to be there when he did.

"There you are cucky. Why are you still dressed? You know the rules. Naked and caged at home always."

"Yes Ma'am. I am sorry. I just walked in. That belly button piercing is new."

"Yes, it is." She said looking down at her exposed midriff. "Do you like it?"

"Yes. It is very sexy. Marcus will like it." He responded surprised at his own gratuitous reference to her lover.

Her demeanour was soft and affectionate. Todd was fully compliant now and under her absolute control. There was a new level of calm. She no longer seemed angry with him and he no longer fretted over what was to come. As he stripped off his clothes he knew that Marcus would the first person outside the adult store that would see him naked and caged. The knowledge of his impending humiliation was now stimulating and devoid of any inclination to resist. He knew it was futile and he took comfort in that acceptance.

"Where is my leather thong cucky? Did it get moved when you arranged my panty drawer last weekend?"

"It may have been. I am sorry. I'll go fetch it now."

She simply smiled and applied her lipstick in the mirror as he finished undressing then scurried of to get her panties. When he returned she slipped them on and adjusted her skirt just as Marcus knocked on the door. Donna opened the door as Todd stood meekly in the middle of the room - in the absence of any direct orders he knew to stay put.

"Hello baby." Said Donna as she pressed herself into Marcus, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss in front of the open door.

Marcus gave her the completed appraisal report which valued the house at $4.3 million, more than she had hoped. She smiled, thanked him again for his efforts and suggested they go. Marcus obviously saw Todd but did not acknowledge him as his eyes were glued to Donna. They left without another word.

It was only about 9:00 p.m. when Donna and Marcus returned, kissing, cuddling, groping and giggling like new lovers. He could tell she was a bit tipsy from alcohol but still in control of her faculties. Todd was in the kitchen when they walked right past with Donna in the lead pulling Marcus towards their bedroom.

For a solid hour Todd heard the noises of sex coming from his marital bed. He could discern the difference between Marcus slapping her ass with his hand before he fucked her and slapping it with his balls while he fucked her. He heard her moan and gurgle with pleasure like he had never drawn out of her. He heard her yelp at what might have been a playful nibble or pinch but always followed by a satisfied utterance. He heard her beg him to fuck her and praising his prowess. And he heard Marcus calling her a dirty slut.

An hour later he came down fully dressed with her wearing only her panties and heels. Todd sat there meekly as she kissed him at the door and made arrangements for the same time next week.

After he left she turned and walked slowly towards Todd, sitting in the chair opposite.

"Clean up time cuckold." She said as she sunk into the chair. This time she would not sit on him holding him down. It would be his first real cream pie and making him lick it up willingly made his submission all the more tangible. He got on his knees and licked the inside of her thighs to clean off the smear of Marcus's cum that had leaked from her panties. Then pulling her panties aside to capture the thick globs of voluminous cum as it oozed out of her well fucked pussy he made sure not to lose any - first with his tongue out to catch it at the bottom of her pussy then with his full mouth engulfing her swollen folds so that he could suck out the last of it. He had known this day would come and already thought out the details.

Donna was pleased with her cuckold. When her pussy was well cleaned she lifted his head so that he could see her swollen glistening cunt. She had him peel off her panties and continue pleasuring her while she told him how much she had enjoyed being fucked by Marcus with Todd in the next room.

...

Another week passed with their now established routine. Donna added two more men to her list of lovers. Jason, the last of the firm's senior partners fucked her on Tuesday. She told Todd that she had decided to restrict herself to the senior partners so she could focus her attention on them. All four were now banging her regularly. On Thursday she was out late with Brian - a prospective client of the firm who gave them his business on Friday.

That evening Todd came home once again to the sight of his young wife dressed for her date with Marcus. This time tight leather pants with a cable knit sweater stretched over her big tits.

"I have good news cucky. The man I was with last night, Brian signed on with the firm today. Turns out I am even better at winning business than being receptionist. Haha. Anyway I am in a very good mood and I think you are getting a special treat tonight so make sure to wait up."

Again she returned to the house at about 9:00 p.m. This time Donna stopped to talk to Todd.

"How was your evening cuckold?"

"It was nice Ma'am."

Donna held Marcus's hand and pressed her large tits against his arm as she looked seductively at Todd. "Cucky I have been telling Marcus all about our little arrangement and your training and he has very graciously agreed to let you watch us fuck tonight. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Um, yes I guess so...I mean yes."

"Be nice to our guest cucky. Thank Marcus for being so generous."

"Thank you Marcus." A pang of fresh humiliation shot through Todd as he thanked Marcus for letting him watch his own wife get fucked. That sensation had been dulled by the routine of the previous week and he was surprised how he enjoyed it.

"Where shall we do it baby?" She said to Marcus. "My bedroom, here in the living room or maybe my games room in the basement. That used to be Todd's mancave but it is my play space now."

"That sounds like a good place."

Donna produced Todd's leash from a drawer in the kitchen attached it snugly to his cock and balls and led them both to the basement. Todd's humiliation and submission consumed him and all he cared about was pleasing her. Playing the good host heightened his excitement. When they got to the basement Todd followed her to the wet bar and offered Marcus a drink. Soon he was pouring drinks for both of them while they kissed and groped each other at the bar...right in front of him.

After a few moments Donna got up and walked into another area of the basement that had been a storage room. Before she walked through the door she looked back at Marcus. "Baby do you want Todd to prepare you another drink before I get his restraints?"

"Ya sure."

Todd prepared another drink as another wave of impending humiliation washed over him.

Donna returned with the restraint kit they had bought from Christy. She put a wooden chair near an unoccupied corner of the room and looked at Todd. "Sit cuckold."

Todd obeyed, sitting there meekly while she decided how to secure him to the chair. Obviously the restraints weren't necessary but she did it any way. His hands were cuffed together behind the back of the chair and his feet were cuffed together and chained to his hands from underneath. His leash stayed in place and dangled off the chair between his legs. "Now there's a good boy who will stay put. I hope you enjoy the show."

Donna strutted slowly over to Marcus who swivelled on his chair to greet her. She pulled her sweater off over her head as she approached him swinging her hips and running her tongue along her ruby red lips. Then she went over to the stereo and turned it on to soft seductive music. As she walked back towards her lover she unbuckled the front of her bra and let her large tits spill out. Standing in front of him she swung her torso gently then slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. She turned so her ass was towards Marcus as she bent and slowly wriggled out of her pants - bending at the waist with knees locked and pulling them all the way down over her flexible voluptuous body. She moved back just a bit and he smacked her firm white ass hard - the crack filed the room as Todd saw his large black hand connect with her creamy white skin.

Donna let out a small playful yelp and stood to face him with a smile. She had come to like it rough and Todd could see that was just one of many things that other men could do better than him.

Marcus pulled her close putting both his hands other ass as he gave her a long deep kiss. He hitched his index fingers around her leather thong and pulled it below her full hips. It dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it and flicked it to the side with her stiletto while she leaned in for another kiss. They stayed in that embrace as Donna slowly unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his powerful torso. Marcus was an older man but still very muscular. The minor wisps of grey hair on his head and body made his conquest of Todd's wife somehow more titillating - well past his prime he was still noticably superior. When she tugged hungrily on his pants he stood up so that she could unzip him and pull them down along with his underwear all in one go. He stood there in his naked glory as Donna got to her knees and slowly disrobed him including his socks with his big hard cock above her head...it seemed bigger than Todd remembered from the first time she sucked it.

Donna put her hands on his thighs as she and buried her head in his crotch and sucked on his big black balls.

"MMMMMM, that's it suck my balls you dirty little slut."

Todd would never have had the courage to say that to Donna but here she was taking it all in. As she lavished attention on his big dick there was lots of gagging and gurgling but it was clear that she could take much more than she did the first time she sucked him off. She had been practicing...sucking a lot of dick and it showed.

Marcus was impatient. After a few moments he motioned Donna to her feet, turned her around and bent her over the pool table. She faced Todd with her eyes open and her hands on the table with her big tits swinging. Marcus smacked her ass hard again, but she didn't wince or yelp. There was just an expression of shear slutty indulgence and lust as she took it and waited for her lovers big cock to enter her. Her eyes opened wider and her face lit up with a smile of pleasure as Todd saw Marcus push himself inside her. She winked at Todd as Marcus gently worked himself deeper. Once she was filled she let out a low guttural grunt and Marcus took that as his sign to pick up the pace. He thrust into her hard and fast alternating between holding her hips and slapping her ass. It was rough and raw, animalistic. Both of them using each other for nasty lustful pleasure.

Todd could no longer distinguish between humiliation and titillation as he saw this stud take his wife and her enjoy it. He no longer even thought of looking away or leaving the room. Even if he wasn't restrained he would want to stay to see this.

Soon Donna was shuddering in orgasm. Her arms turned to rubber and she lay face down as her lover kept fucking her gushing wet pussy. He reached around and groped her big tits, pinching her nipples and kneeding her flesh as he fucked her harder.

"You like it rough don't you slut? Just like this little peckerwood could never do? Ain't that right my slutty little wifey?"

"Yes...It...Is." Responded Donna barely able to get one word out between each thrust of his fat dick filling her. As she spoke Todd could see that her orgasm engulfed her. Even her lips trembled struggling to speak.

When her wobbly legs could take no more Marcus picked her up roughly and put her on the pool table then turned her over and spread her legs. Todd had always been so fussy about keeping the table top in clean and pristine...now it was just a place for Marcus to use his wife's sex and leave their fluids if he wanted.

"Spread them legs baby." Said Marcus as he took his big dick and smacked her pussy with it. "You want some more dick slut." He said pushing it into her without waiting for an answer.

Donna managed a feeble. "Yes." As he thrust it all into her in one go. Her backed arched and she moaned then screamed in ecstasy as he filled her stretch wet pussy. Again he kicked into high gear fucking her hard as he held her legs up in the air and spread for him. As impressive as Marcus was she took him all with ease. She was enjoying it - not being conquered or overcome.

When he was close to cumming Marcus put one finger in her mouth and she sucked on it furiously. The she grabbed her own breasts and squeezed them pinching the nipples and pulling them up hard. The two of them were in unison delivering pleasure to her whole body. His body stiffened and he unloaded his cum into her for what seemed like forever. Marcus leaned down and gave her a long deep kiss with his flagging cock still inside her - that small act of intimacy shot another bolt of jealousy and humiliation through Todd - and the two lovers embraced for a moment longer and thanked one another.

When Marcus stood up and pulled his big dick out of Todd's wife he quickly grabbed her panties and slipped them onto her. Then he gave her a gentle slap on the ass and said. "For cucky's training later." Another shot of humiliation as Todd realized that Marcus knew he would be eating his cum from his wife's used pussy.

As Marcus got dressed Donna slowly rode her fading orgasm back to earth. She stood up and took his hand. Todd heard the click click of her heels as she walked him to the door...a giggle and a few moments of whispered talk between lovers in the distance...then the click click as she returned. She picked up her drink and sipped it seductively as she stood in silence by the bar. When she was finished she came over to him and unlocked his restraints, took him by the leash and led him to the big leather couch and sat down. Without a word she spread her legs and beckoned him forward with her idea finger. He enjoyed his feeding with the vision Marcus fucking his wife still in his head as he tasted his cum.

When he was done Donna praised his efforts and told him he had been a very good boy. Then she took his leash and led him into the next room. It was filed with all kinds of fetish gear including a large chair in the middle of the room.

"I can see you are surprised. Christy took care of it all. It wasn't cheap but can you believe that they did all this in two days while we were at work? I thought for sure you would notice but I am glad you didn't."

Click, click, click she led him to the chair and told him to get in. He obeyed. With the press of a button restraints encircled his wrists and ankles. Then Donna wrapped a leather strap around his torso and snugged it into place. Silently she opened a drawer and pulled out the strap-on they had purchased. He squirmed involuntarily as she adjusted it to fit her then opened another drawer and produced a bottle of lube.

policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers