Slut Wife Club Inc Ch. 18

Story Info
Traci seduces her therapist then hits the streets!
3.3k words
4.6
5.6k
12

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in bed on a Saturday morning there was no urgency to get up so Pete and Traci slowly lounged their way to activity. No rush.

"So why does Dr. Gonzalez want me to come to your next session?" asked Pete.

"He seems to think that it will help him understand why I'm so compulsive about sex."

"Two things come to mind: One, why does it matter and two, why are you doing this again?"

"I don't know, Pete. I wanted to find out something about myself. Not necessarily to change anything but understand why I love cock so much, why I'm a horny slut all the time."

"I recall you saying he was attractive."

"Ya, he's crazy good looking and, well I..."

"You've made it your mission to get him to fuck you."

"Yes, kinda."

"What does that have to do with psychotherapy? You do know what psychotherapy is for, right?"

"Of course, but I feel compelled to fuck him first. Believe it, Pete, he wants me."

"I don't doubt that for a second. So basically you're taking this on as a personal challenge and then worry about the therapy later."

"Ya, something like that."

"Well I pity the poor guy. He's out of his league and doesn't stand a chance."

"So will you come with me?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure, I've gotta see this."

***

That evening Traci made her usual fashionably late entrance, Pete, a few feet behind her. Dressed for action, she floated in with a shimmering green sheer flowing gown, completely see through to a blue bra and panty set.

The men surrounded her, knowing she wanted to be and expected to be the object of every man's desire. Before the night was over she would have fulfilled those desires and let them fuck her over and over. It wasn't surprising then that certain men stepped over the already thin line and wanted to own her.

Pete could see it building in Aaron. When he first met Traci at a club event he wasted no time in whisking her away to one of the adjacent hotel rooms and roughly fucking her. Traci loved it but there was something so possessive about it that Pete was unsettled.

They hadn't been club members long and Pete was still adjusting to the idea of his wife having endless sex with other men. He would eventually not only get comfortable with the idea but enjoy watching her perform. Still, the occasional obsession had to be dealt with.

It had been problematic with their neighbors Dave and Isabel. Dave's sex drive decided that Traci should be his and, of course, that destroyed her and Isabel's friendship.

That he should now have to deal with Aaron's brand of obsession, while not a surprise, was a pain in the ass.

The day before he got a text from Aaron: 'We need to talk,' so he approached the bar with a measure of apprehension.

"Aaron?"

"Pete"

"What's up pal?"

"I can't be your videographer anymore. I just can't. I lose my mind when I'm around Traci and I think about her all the time and I know she's your wife but I find myself craving her and then I'm neglecting Rosita, like it's some kind of competition in my mind."

"Aaron," Pete said in a calm and soothing voice. "Listen to me. Traci wanted you to shoot the videos for the very reason you're describing. Your obsession with her shows in the film. And as for Rosita, she doesn't look neglected to me."

Aaron looked back over his shoulder to see two guys spit roasting Rosita, to her obvious delight.

"In fact," added Pete, "I have plans to get between your wife's legs before we leave here tonight. You calmed me down once, so now I'm returning the favor...just relax. We're lucky enough to be in a sea of sluts so let's have fun, eh?"

"I thought you'd be mad about me jumping into the scene."

"You startled the hell out of me but it turned out to be really hot. Traci loved it."

"I couldn't help myself."

Pete stood up and patted Aaron on the shoulder, "Now if you'll excuse me, I see an opening in your wife's dance card."

***

"So you're the legendary Traci. Finally, I can stop jerking off to your videos and put my cock to better use."

"And you are?" said Traci, never having seen him at a club event before.

"Oh pardon me, I'm Raymond and my wife, Eden, suggested we join so maybe after fucking you I'd shut up about it. We've been swingers for years but I've gotten a bit fixated and even I think I talk too much about you."

"Well, Raymond, maybe I should see if you're Traci worthy," and she squatted before him, bringing his dick out in the daylight. "Mmmm, Raymond, what have we here?"

"A gift for you," said Raymond.

She stuck the hefty shaft in her mouth, growing it ever larger until he face fucked her, forcing it down her throat. Gasping for air she kept saying his name. Eventually, she stood up, "I want you to fuck me, Raymond."

"That's what I wanted to hear the queen slut say." He took her by the waist and drew her face to face. "From here on until I fill your mouth with my cum you'll do what I tell you to do."

A feint smile crossed her face as he took her by the hand to one of the booths. "Take your dress off, now! I'm going to give you what you want, slut."

After she had stepped out of her dress, he shoved her back on the bed, pulled her panties off and went about removing his pants. "You like this don't you, slut?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"See that pretty brunette over there?" he said. "That's my wife, Eden, and she likes to watch me fuck other women. Suck my cock for her."

"Yes"

"Look at her while you suck me."

"Yes"

Impulsively he pulled away from Traci and dove into her wet pussy with his tongue.

"Keep watching her...cum with her, you delicious little cunt."

A blissful Traci edged ever closer and she watched as Eden ran her hand under her dress and masturbated in sync with Traci. At almost the same time the two women...

***

"So what do you think when she has these urges to have sex with other men?" Dr. Gonzalez asked Pete. "Aren't you ever jealous?"

"I was sort of in shock to begin with but the weird thing was it was my idea to join Slut Wives Club. We'd discussed both of us having multiple partners and how exciting that would be, but when it became real I froze."

"You felt jealous?"

"Yes, but Traci talked me down off the ledge and after awhile I began to enjoy watching her. And it went both ways of course. I've had my share of beautiful girls so..."

"Did you know your wife has been trying to get me to have sex with her?" said Gonzalez.

"What?!?!" Pete answered with fake outrage. Turning to Traci he shouted, "Is this true?!?!" Then he laughed, "Yes, she told me."

"Does she tell you everything?"

"As far as I know. What I can't figure out is why you haven't fucked her? She's gorgeous and willing and what man can resist Traci?"

Gonzalez nervously adjusted his chair, "Because in my profession we have ethical standards, not to mention I'm a married man."

"The one thing I've come to understand about men is they will choose pussy over ethics any day of the week as long as it's safe. Now, as I see it there's only three of us in the room and I'm giving you permission to fuck my wife. Do you find her attractive?"

"Yes"

"Good, we're making progress..."

"But..."

"No buts, just yes or no. Have you imagined her naked?"

Looking at Traci he admitted, "Yes"

"Have you fantasized about fucking her?"

The pause was longer than normal.

"Yes, but..."

"Remember, no buts. Look, Traci has needs and wants and as a good husband I help her with those because I love her. For lack of a better description she's an insatiable slut and a happy one."

"She told me you sometimes pimp her out for the thrill."

"Actually, that was her idea. I do video the act when I can. It's a treat for both of us. We like to watch the videos and have sex in the morning."

Dr. Gonzalez sat back in his chair, at a temporary loss for what to ask next. He theorized that Pete and Traci were the most debauched couple or strangely the healthiest he'd ever counseled.

"Doctor, I see the way you look at her and I've seen that look before on a lot of men. You want to fuck my lovely wife. How about we make it easier and Traci strips for you and you can take it from there?"

"I...I...I...don't think..."

Traci, who hadn't spoken a word since coming in the office, stood in front of Gonzalez in a blue skintight spandex dress. The dress accentuated her figure in such detail that taking it off was almost a formality.

Her nipples were taut, braless, clearly defined by the fabric and further framed when Traci lowered the dress over her shoulders. She leaned forward, her hands on his desk, teasing him with her cleavage. He was locked in on her, unable to move.

"I want you to use me, doctor," she said, walking around the desk to his side, putting one of her high heels up on his desk. Her dress naturally rode up high enough to reveal her shaved pussy a foot from his face. She licked her palm and ran it over her pussy.

"I want to be ready for your cock."

She turned around, cleared the desk of his note pad and whatever else was in the way and bent over, her tits flat on the desk and her perfectly round ass on display for the doctor.

Unable to resist any longer, he put his brain on autopilot and pushed the chair away and stood behind her unbuckling his belt and placed it next to her. He stepped out of his pants and stroked his penis until he was ready and then penetrated her.

"Is this what you want?" he asked her, banging the beauty before him. He looked over at Pete, masturbating in his chair. Traci's ass absorbed the hard pounding as she held onto the desktop.

The first time she came she doused his desk with her juices and his rod glistened. His hands ran over her curves, caressing what had consumed his thoughts since he first met her.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she told him, her face pressed against the desktop.

He methodically picked up the belt, ran it under and around her neck and pulled her head back with every thrust. "Oh fuck," she shouted, as he put a hand over her mouth. "Quiet, girl," he said, "my receptionist will hear us."

If it was possible to hit her harder he did. It was inevitable something would be broken. The desk lamp went crashing to the floor.

By the door, "Are you alright Dr. Gonzalez?"

Without missing a stroke of his wand, "I'm fine, Grace, just an accident."

"I'm cumming, Traci. Swallow my cum, sweetheart." He let her up and she went down on her knees to take his load. She felt the shaft expand and her mouth took a tremendous amount of his spunk. It kept surging and she swallowed as much as possible, some of it creeping out the sides of her mouth.

Pete grabbed handful of patient's tissues and climaxed into the wad. "I thought you were all about ethics, Dr. Gonzalez."

"I try, but that doesn't mean I haven't fucked women in this office before and I could only hold out on a girl like Traci for so long. I've had all sorts of pervy patients in here and at some point you just have to fuck them. Especially if their husband gives you the green light."

"You know, Doc," said an amused Pete, "you're a lot more practical than I thought. So, honey, is this the therapist you were looking for?"

Still wiping the cum from her mouth, "Oh ya! I think we'll work well together, but just to be clear I don't want to change anything. I just want a confessor."

"You could get a priest for that," said Gonzalez.

"No, too judgmental."

***

On the ride home, Traci didn't recognize the neighborhood. "Pete, where are you going?"

"Just a little side trip before we go home. You'll see."

As Pete drove deeper into the area it became clear as to what was going on. She noticed women in all sorts of sexy attire standing along the sidewalk, cars pulling over, some getting in.

"Petey, what are you suggesting?"

"You said you wanted to try street walking. I thought you might give it a try. I'll stay in the car and keep an eye on you for an hour or so and then we'll go home."

"But I'm not ready."

"You look ready to me. Spandex dress with cum stains, tousled freshly fucked hair and five inch heels. Pull the dress down on your shoulders again and you're in business. We're near a seedy little diner frequented by truckers so I don't think you'll have difficulty getting attention."

"You'll watch out for me?"

"Of course." Pete pulled over. "I scouted this out the other day and some of the girls were talking their Johns behind that building over there. It's dusk and time for some action."

"I'm nervous."

"Here, I'll set things up for you." He reached across her body and opened the door, "Thanks for the fuck, bitch," he said loudly, "now get the hell out of my car!" Pete, smiling, pushed her out.

"Asshole!" she yelled, standing there giving him the finger as he drove away. She stood still for a second as the other girls checked her out. She walked only half a block before a Mercedes pulled alongside her, bringing down the window.

"Hey there, darlin', are you busy?"

She came and leaned into the window. "What did you have in mind, baby?" she asked.

"How about a quick fuck before I go home," said the man, sixtyish, balding, with an over developed gut. Despite his looks reminding her of a pug, Traci was tingling with excitement over the raw nastiness of the transaction.

"How much for that nice looking ass, darlin'"

Traci had nothing prepared so she just tossed out, "Two hundred."

"I'll give you one fifty. Get in. There's a place around the corner."

Traci didn't argue the money but got in the car. When she opened the door the dome lights shined on her. "Wow, you're a pretty one," he noted. "My name's Sam, what's yours?"

"Traci"

He drove around the back of the building Pete had mentioned. The back was burned out so he could pull in. "I wanna fuck you on the car hood."

"Cash up front," she said boldly, chancing that she could make a demand. He didn't hesitate and counted out the bills which she promptly deposited in her handbag.

They got out and he leaned back against the car, she pulled down his trousers and blew his modest member until he was erect. "Hands on the hood and spread your legs," he said, commanding what he paid for.

He entered her and methodically went about his business, occasionally wheezing as if this were his only regular exercise. To her, it seemed that being fucked like this felt so crude and debased. She wondered if she would even sniff an orgasm but then the crudity itself took over her body and his big belly slammed against her buttocks and suddenly it stirred a pleasurable place and she moaned long and low as she came on his cock and her cum dripped a drop or two onto the pavement.

"Don't cum in me, cum on me," she told him and soon the wheezing stopped, he pulled out and with an audible exhale he sprayed his seed across her rear and fell forward, pressing her against the car.

"Fucking best whore I've had in a long time." he said. Even the compliment was crude. She acknowledged it and pushed him back so she could breathe. "I've never seen you around here before. Is there a chance I could see you again?"

Her answer, "Maybe, I don't know," was such a nebulous response that he took it for a no. "I drive by here from work hoping for a little piece of ass before going home." He handed her a business card and asked her to call if she was in the area.

He drove her back to where they'd met and she was once again hooking. Looking down the street she could see Pete parked a couple blocks away. Or was it? The car turned the corner and drove off.

A few moments later, a pickup truck with a camper pulled near her. "Hey, girlie, how'd you like to ride an eight inch cock?"

She approached him, "Sure. Know where I can find one?" she said, playfully mocking him.

Grabbing his nutsack, "Right here girlie. You and I go for a ride and I'll show it to you. How much?"

"Two hundred."

"Whoa, that's a little much for me. Maybe you give me the eight inch discount."

"One hundred and you make it quick."

"Deal. Hop in, there's a park a block away."

"My name's Traci."

"I don't really care what your name is. I just want to fuck you. I'll probably never see you again.' He handed her a hundred dollar bill.

They got to the park and stepped into the camper. "Get that dress off," he brusquely told her. As he was removing his own clothes he asked her, "How many guys have you fucked today?"

"Six or seven, she lied."

"Well, it's about to be eight." He was already rock hard. "How do you like it, girlie?"

"I like it hard and quick."

He wrapped his hands around her thighs and dragged her onto his cock. He was right, she felt it go deep in her. "Like that, girlie?"

"Fuck me, big man."

That was about the only encouragement he needed. He began to pound her pussy and slapping her tits. He was just this side of overly aggressive but Traci loved it.

Bang, bang, bang. Her orgasm was a matter of due course. She loved to be abused and ridden hard and he didn't disappoint. "Uhnnnnnnnnnn" she screamed.

"You like this you little bitch?," and he wound up and slapped her across the face and then pulled her hair. She orgasmed a second time. "Bitch is loving it."

"Cum on me not in me," she said.

"I bought you. I'll cum wherever I want."

He held her ankles and with a final flurry of fucks he blasted his cum in her. "Ahhhgggggggggggg, fuuuucccckkkkkk!"

Trying to catch their breath, he pulled out of her and sat back on his knees and proudly watched his handiwork seep out and down her inner thighs.

He tossed her a towel.

"I liked that shit," and he started laughing. "You don't seem like the regular hookers I pick up down here."

"I'm new."

"If I see you again I'm snatching that pussy right off the street."

He dropped her back to her original spot and, with little in the way of a goodbye, sped away. Pete came right up behind him and picked her up.

"So...more or do you want to go home?"

"Home, please," she said.

"Okay"

"I can't believe you did this for me. What a sweet thing."

He started laughing. "You're welcome."

"So, how much?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"How much for a quick fuck, bitch?" he asked as he pulled the car around the back of the burned out building.

"Why, Petey, you nasty boy!"