All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn 02'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

That story was hot, informative and insightful. It was clever to set it up around an interview where the author (Dawn) could freely speak her mind and address some of the misconceptions and prejudices around the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle as well as paid sex.

In a nice twist, the interviewer (Amber) gets also very interested in the lifestyle. Perhaps there will be a spin off story about her and her fiance?

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 1 year ago

Great story. I echo amadeuserotic's comment about the effectiveness of using the interview format where she is speaking to a fictional audience to speak to us the actual audience. Obviously this lifestyle isn't for everyone. But like most alternative lifestyles the people in it are no less contented and well adapted to it than anybody else. It helps to see it in a rationale context without the stigma and negative emotions that so often accompany any discussion of the lifestyle.

Amber's role does present an interesting opportunity to explore the topic further. It is obvious and completely natural that she would be tempted. However, that plays out there is an honesty to establishing the basic premise that her desire is entirely normal for a woman (married or not).

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

There are indeed idiots who call hotwife/cuckold relationships lifestyle. The definition of "lifestyle" is :

"A lifestyle that is strongly influenced by current social developments!"

If you can now show me which social development "slut/mentally defective idiot" (hotwife/cuckold) has shaped, then I might be able to reconsider your opinion.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is actually funny and good. You have clarified and dispelled a lot of the bullshit stories posted in LW, in the form of an interview format.

I spent many years in the lifestyle when younger, generally as the boyfriend/lover, and I can tell you, EVERY cuckold/hotwife/sharing relationship was different

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 1 year ago

It is cute the way mattenw thinks his opinion is important to anyone or that anyone would want to bother taking the time to open his mind or change his opinion.

Those of us who enjoy this genre are used to the vitriol and hate. Yet it keeps going and even gaining momentum. As with any lifestyle it need not be widely embraced or approved to be valid.

Making baseless and spurious assertions then claiming them to be correct unless someone can convince them otherwise is a sure sign of the feeble minds the argue online these days.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

The interview was a bit like an academic exploration of the psychology and motivations behind hot wifery, open marriage etc. Very dry, no real drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, loved the contrast between the interview and the action. You’ve drawn a large world, it will be interesting to see where you take it.

andy371andy371about 1 year ago

Loved it but I went back and read Dawn #1 and for me, that was better. The slow drawn out making of a cuckold. I tried to put myself in Garys' place and got hotter and hotter as Dawn took control. I still think I could be Gary if Dawn had brought him into the picture as her manager before taking on quite so many men....... You know your subject far better than I do, I really enjoy your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES