All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 3 years ago
Filthy little slut

I love a filthy little slut. In a perfect world she comes to know herself without any bumps along the way including early full disclosure to her husband. But I don't know how possible that is in a world that works so hard to compel a woman to deny her true nature.

The appeal of a woman whose sexual desire is so intense that it won't be oppressed has always been enormous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I see you got the usual sampling of trolls who attack the genre. It is kind of like if you read a Stephen King book and realized you don't like the horror genre, but then buy each new book he writes and make the same complaint and criticism. Just too stupid to not read of you don't like it.

I read your stories regularly. I like the way you develop the wanton woman and make the reader look at the contradictions in how we view women. If you want to be with a sexually dynamic woman you have to accept her as she is. Soon you crave that sluttiness.

The nature of the story is right there in the title and virtually all of your stories are about hotwifing and cuckolding. Yet many of the same idiots come back time and again and make the same inane comments. Are they like fish in a bowl? Too stupid or memory impaired to realize that the little castle they are swimming by is the same castle they were looking at 6 seconds earlier? Or are they just so insecure that they can't even bear to accept that this genre exists?

It must be hard work constantly sheltering themselves from the reality that the woman they crave, date and marry really do think about fucking other guys. Maybe that is what it is. Your very existence threatens their self-delusion. They can't just live and let live. Like a racist or misogynist or homophobe they need to try to remake the world around them to perpetuate their delusions.

If women didn't have some of these latent sexual desires there would be no need to shame and oppress them into pretending they don't.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

The story was good, then flagged a bit, but t he HWL interview brought it right back up to 5* for me! By the way, I know (or think I do) what a GFE is, but what exactly is a HWE? I'm glad that Gary got to get it on with Kathy. He deserves something extra!

Anyway, 5* from me. ~~JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was very good

I especially liked the early portion where she was just accepting her true nature and experiencing little adventures. The fact that you crated the husband's character the way you did reveals that you know of the hotwife lifestyle and what their husband's go through. I am not sure I would have had her jump so quickly into the deep end as you did, but its your story to tell. Very entertaining and very erotic and I'm very happy to give you the five stars that you deserve.

policywankpolicywankover 3 years agoAuthor
responses

To the last two commenters

HWE means hot wife experience. I receive a lot of PMs from guys who are engaged by the idea of being cuckolded. Obviously it isn't for everyone but for this who are into it being the husband of a hot wife is an intensely exciting experience that they would happily pay for just like other guys would pay for the GFE.

Yes Dawn did jump into the deep end of things ratter quickly. Any time I write a hot wife story I find that there is a tension between developing the character and motivation of the wife and her cuckold versus getting to the dirty stuff that I know a lot of my readers want. Sometimes I go too far one way or the other. Also I am fascinated by the premise that every woman has this latent sexual potential. While it can take a long time to break down the barriers to realizing that potential once it happens there is no stopping her. That is kind of the way it happened with me.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

When your characters can drop "cooch" in the same story that narrator lays out "…compel her to suppress that desire…" Just… wow.

That was impressive.

Fun read!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 3 years ago
Question about HWE

GFE is straightforward. It is easy to imagine that a woman is your girlfriend while having sex even though she is a stranger.

HWE is a much more complex situation. It always requires a threesome. If the client is the cuckold, he has to imagine that the woman who is fucking another man in front of him is his wife who he has known intimately for years. The HWE would become more realistic if it were preceded by a few sessions of GFE.

If the client is the bull, the scenario is easier to realize. He just fucks the woman in front of another guy who could well be her husband or a close friend.

Is there a market for both situations, and which scenario is in higher demand?

I could see Gary working with Dawn catering to both types of clients. As her lover and husband, he is both a credible bull and a cuckold. Perhaps this could be material for another hot story about dirty Dawn and good-willed Gary?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
is

flesh out a series wit ph these two and their circle that is not rushed

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I read you amazing, three-part series, 'Slut Wife - One Woman's Guide' and was stunned because you eschewed all the tired tropes, memes and stereotypes that have litter the fiction concerning this lifestyle. Then, sadly, I read your fiction, and most of it largely relies on the same tropes, memes and stereotypes. I write 'largely', because you miss the stereotypes of the micro-dick husband and the wife who's essentially 'Elsa She Wolf of the SS' where her husband is concerned. It all takes place in the human psyche, and I think you have the philosophy and imagination to write something much more cerebral.

.

I'm concerned that you've not written anything in a while, and I see that there is some favorable evolution in your later work. If you're writing elsewhere, or even commercially, contact me via my profile.

.

You are an amazing writer. Don't stop.

felmatfelmatover 2 years ago

Great story that kept my attention despite it's length. Gery is a lucky husband, and Dawn seems like a fantastic,exciting sexy wife.

MrKachingMrKaching3 months ago

Awesome story. Dawn is the perfect hot Horney wife and to die for.

saucy_charlenesaucy_charlene3 months ago

Upon reading this story, I am afraid that I would end up doing exactly what Dawn did and wouldn't be able to stop. What a great story. Wish I had the nerve when I was younger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES