Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,258 Followers

"I can do that." Replied Jason as he hastily pulled out some samples. The tough, muscled, tattooed guy suddenly seemed a bit rattled by Dawn.

Dawn looked at the samples without any attempt to solicit the input of either Gary or Jason. She picked one that was closest to what she wanted then directed him to modify the final result. "Have the flower petals opening a bit more, have the stamen face forward and put a little kink right here in the stem. The whole thing will be only about 2' high. Can you make that happen?"

"Yes ma'am. Is the blood droplet in the right place? I kind of think that if you are going to kink the stem in that way it will look like the blood dropping off that thorn will look like it is dropping onto your stem rather than away. I'd switch it to the thorn on the other side."

"You are right Jason."

"Where is this tattoo going Dawn?"

"Between my pussy and my thigh at about 2:00 o'clock. I'll show you."

Now it was Gary who was a little rattled as Jason sub-consciously licked his lips in anticipation.

"Are you ready?" Asked Dawn.

"Ya, sure." He responded as he waived another younger guy over to watch the desk. "Hey dude keep an eye out until Jenny returns. Ok."

Gary started to follow Dawn.

"Why don't you have a seat out here sweetie? I think I am in good hands with Jason." Dawn said as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

Jason lifted the section of counter that allowed Dawn into the back room. Gary sat down in the waiting area as he watched his wife go off with a muscled tattooed guy explicitly to man handle her tits and put a tattoo next to her cooch. And in some way this was all his idea.

In the backroom was a dentist style hair and a flat massage style bench. Dawn immediately pulled off her top, pumps, jeans and panties. Then she put her pumps back on just as Jason was turning around.

"I assume you want me on this chair?"

"Wow. I mean yes."

Some women are enhanced by the clothes that they wear. The attire pushes and pulls and accentuates the right details. The only thing that could make Dawn more magnificent than her natural body is maybe a pair of heels. She has an exquisite 5'6" frame with lean but curvy legs, a soft heart shaped ass, the perfect V connection of thighs to torso, a flat tummy, gorgeous big DD tits and shoulders just wide enough to provide proportion to it all. Her arms are trim but neither muscular nor flabby. She had curly brown hair down past her shoulders. High cheek bones a strong jaw and an angular nose with a soft rounded end. Her eyes were bright green and piercing. Most of all was her demeanour. Dawn stood proud and gorgeous with her shoulders square and her spine straight.

Jason already knew she was hot but seeing her naked and bold he took a full three seconds to pick his jaw up off the floor.

"I...um...sorry Dawn...I'm just..."

"It's ok Jason. I am flattered." She held out her hand in a downward feminine angle. "Help me into whatever position you want me. What is first?"

"Let's pierce your nipples first."

"Sure. Jason, I've seen a few pictures of women whose piercings aren't level. It is like in certain positions the studs are askew. Something about that bothers me. How do we deal with that?"

"Well your tits fall a different way, especially when they are natural and large like yours and so um...you have to um...allow for...um."

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes. I mean no. I mean something about you is so hot that I can't think straight and your husband is out there, and..."

"Ok. I get it Jason." Said Dawn soothingly as she stepped towards him. She took his hands and put them on her tits. "These are mine. They are not his. You do whatever you need to do to make this work right. I don't mind if you enjoy it. In fact, I'd be offended if you didn't."

"Ok. Let's get a marker."

For the next 20 minutes Jason put Dawn in a variety of different poses and marked on her big tits what "level' would look like. Eventually they decided that level when she stood straight and tall was the best angle.

.........................................

"Jason, I want the stud to sit nice and close to my tits too." Dawn smiled down at him as he tried to position the right angle on his needle to pierce her nipple.

"That means they need to be very firm."

"Ok Jason. Will you suck on my nipples and get them really hard for me?"

"Yes ma'am."

Dawn moaned a bit as Jason sucked on her left nipple until it was hard and erect. Then he held her big tit firmly and plunged the needle in. She closed her eyes and let out a slight "ugh" as if she enjoyed it just a bit. Then he did the same with her other tit.

They were perfect. Stainless steel barbells.

Jenny came into the backroom as Jason was cleaning Dawn's new piercings with alcohol.

"Um, I think that your husband is getting a little antsy out there."

"You must be Jenny. I am afraid that I have used so much of Jason's time trying to get my nipple studs just right. He has been just a gem. I am so sorry, but funds are limited so if I need to take the money I had set aside for the rose tattoo to pay for Jason's extra time I will totally do that. Please do accept my apologies and sincere appreciation for your staff's time."

"It is ok...umm..."

"Dawn. My name is Dawn."

Dawn stood naked in heels with a few droplets of blood dripping from her nipples, statuesque, gorgeous and utterly gracious. Jenny loved her from the outset.

They reached out hands to each other simultaneously.

"It is ok Dawn. Jason didn't have any other clients waiting. What else is...what does he still need to do?"

"A rose tattoo next to my pussy."

"Come. Sit here." Said Jenny as she led Dawn towards the large dentist style chair. She held Dawn's hand as she settled in. "Now spread your legs. Wider. That is it. Jason needs the skin in that area as flat and taut as possible."

Jason positioned himself next to the chair as Jenny lifted Dawn's left leg and put it on the far side of Jason. She grabbed another small table for Dawn to rest her leg on. Dawn was literally splayed out as wide as she could be with her naked pussy on display for Jason and Jenny.

"Your aesthetician did a wonderful job." Said Jenny as she leaned over Jason's shoulder to inspect Dawn's pussy.

"It was my husband." Responded Dawn with a smile. She was very turned on by talking about her pussy and her husband with a strange man between her legs.

"Dawn, I am obviously working really close to your...um...vagina. I don't want to offend you if I accidently touch it. Maybe I should get something to cover up that area."

"No Jason. It is ok." She took his hand and put it on her pussy the same way she did with her tits. It was warm and wet and throbbing just a bit. "There. Now we have broken the ice. Please do your thing."

Dawn laid back and closed her eyes. Jason looked to Jenny for reassurance. In this day and age even a tattoo parlour has to make sure they don't allow a situation to occur wherein a woman might later accuse them of harassment or unwanted touching.

"You are going to be fine here." Said Jenny as she looked down at Jason's hand which was still on Dawn's pussy. She left the room and went back to the front of the shop.

"Gary your wife is in good hands." Said Jenny smirking just a bit at her choice of words as she remembered watching Dawn put Jason's hand on her cunt. "Your wife took some extra time to make sure the nipple studs were just right. Now Jason is doing her tattoo. She is quite stunning. You are a lucky man."

Jason nodded and said thank you, but his mind was elsewhere. He knew the tattoo Dawn was getting and he knew that one way or another she would be splayed out in the next room with a strange man between her legs. It wasn't the same jealousy or humiliation that he felt when he heard of her infidelities. But the fact that it was happening at that very moment only feet away was completely intoxicating.

The tattoo turned out perfectly. When Dawn returned to the front of the shop there was a strut in her step. She thanked Jason and Jenny profusely, gave each a kiss on the cheek and promised to return for any other work she wanted.

When they got home Gary couldn't wait to see it. Dawn stripped for him first displaying her newly pierced nipples then slowly peeling off her pants and panties. When the final reveal came Gary looked at her in surprise.

"What is this?"

"Oh. I decide to get my clit pierced as well. Jason threw that in for free. Wasn't that nice of him?"

The certain knowledge that Jason had his hands on her pussy sent a shiver down his spine.

"Yes. Yes it was." Said Gary as Dawn wiggled her bum up onto the table and spread her legs wide so that Gary could inspect her tattoo.

"Pull up a chair and have a taste sweetie. I am super horny and I need you to eat me out."

They both knew why she was so damned horny. Gary happily obliged. Ever since she had cheated on him with Patrick, Dawn seemed more able to let go during cunnilingus and Gary had applied himself to knowing just what she wanted. It used to be that she could not quite get to orgasm when he ate her pussy but a door had been opened and now he could have her squirming in orgasmic delight in no time.

Dawn arched her back and squeezed her big tits as he licked her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly.

"You know. I think that Jason wanted to fuck me."

That statement caught Gary off guard but he responded quickly. "I am sure he did."

"You'd like that wouldn't you baby. How would you feel if I let him fuck me while you waited in the next room?"

"Turned on. Jealous a bit."

"Stand up and fuck me Gary. I need cock in me right now."

Gary swiftly stood up, unzipped his pants and plunged his dick into her. Dawn put a hand on each of her inner thighs and pulled her legs up and apart so she was spread open wide. Her eyes were closed and he was whispering to herself "Fuck me. Yes that's it. Fuck my slutty married pussy." Gary had his hands on her waist as he thrust his dick into sopping wet cunt. She seemed more wet than usual.

"Cum in me baby." She whispered.

Gary couldn't hold out any longer and happily obliged.

When he pulled his cock out of her Dawn opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Take a picture of that baby." Said Dawn as Gary looked down at her swollen gash oozing his cum onto the table. He did exactly that and their Beaver Hunt photo effort had begun.

The picture wasn't really very good. The lighting was wrong and the area around her tattoo was still irritated. But it was a start.

"Dawn."

"Yes baby."

"While I was fucking you, were you fantasizing about Jason fucking you in the tattoo parlour?"

"Yes I was." She answered as she sat up on the table. "Now I am going to get a shower." She said as she left the room.

.......................................

As soon as the irritation around Dawn's tattoo subsided they kicked into high gear taking pictures. Their cheap little apartment didn't offer much in the way of backdrop or lighting so they did a lot of the pictures outside. Dawn would wear one of her skimpy outfits that could be taken off and put back on quickly and they would go hunting for a private spot for her to flash her pussy.

She found it very exciting.

After taking hundreds of photos they settled on three for her beaver Hunt submission.

One photo is of her on the hood of their car (a cheap little Civic) with her knees bent and her legs spread wide. She is leaning back on her hands with her back arched and her big tits thrust forward. She is completely nude except for her heels, nipple and clit studs, a choker necklace and a delicate body chain wrapped around her waist with excess length in the front hanging down pointed towards her pussy. Dawn made sure her pussy lips were full and open by masturbating herself to orgasm right before the photo.

Another picture is of her on a transit car late at night. She is in one of the seats that faces sideways for easy access. Her legs are propped up and draped over the armrest on either side. She is wearing fuck me pumps and her skimpy trashy dress is pulled up to her waist. She has no panties on. One hand is tugging down the top of her dress so that her left tits spills out completely and the other hand is covering her mouth as she smiles at the camera with a "whoops" expression on her face.

The third picture is of her on a blanket in the grass by a stream. She is propped up on one arm. One leg is stretched out flat on the ground. The other leg is bent, forming a triangle pointing upward and spread wide past perpendicular to the ground. She is wearing a pair of high heeled wedges sandal and nothing more. Her pussy is engorged and clearly leaking cum (Gary had just fucked her). Her other hand is making a beckoning motion towards the camera as she smiles, as if inviting the next guy to fuck her.

........................................

It didn't take long for the magazine to respond. She was chosen for the next month's publication along with four other amateurs. They used the blanket picture.

The guys at the plant knew almost right away. Their response was as expected. Envious. Admiring. A few questioning the wisdom of "letting" his wife pose that way. A few harsher comments about how slutty she was or how much they would like to fuck her. It all excited Gary.

According to readers she was the overwhelming favourite. She was voted contest winner for the month and all three of her pictures were included in the next publication. That caused a bit more of a stir. There were whispers, both good and bad.

That minor furor had just died down when she was selected top amateur for the year. Hustler offered to fly her out to L.A. for a full professional photo shoot. Dawn accepted the offer without hesitation or consultation with Gary.

The attention had gone farther than Gary ever expected. Her success and the widespread appreciation of her slutty beauty really drove home just how "out of his league" she really was. More than ever it seemed like she was too much woman for him or any one man.

.......................................

"I wish I could come with you?"

"We've been over this Gary. The magazine will only pay for my flight and we don't have the money for another ticket."

"What about the money from the shoot?"

"Yes, that is a lot of money for us but I don't get that until after I am done my spread."

Gary had been getting a bit needy so frankly Dawn was just as happy to not have him along. The last thing she wanted to do was discuss and overthink it all. She wanted to go with the flow and enjoy this experience to the fullest. The thrill she got from posing for Gary was more than she ever imagined. That was multiplied many times over by the thrill of actually having her pictures published.

Dawn was horny and titillated all the time. Gary was doing all he could to satisfy her sexual desires. But they were both realizing that Dawn needed more.

Gary drove Dawn to the airport.

She wore the same outfit she had worn to the tattoo parlour. Skin tight jeans, her one pair of 4" black patent leather stiletto heels and a tight cable knit top that had a 4" wide strip of transparent fabric down the middle that showed off her impressive cleavage.

As she entered the terminal Dawn seemed to have an even more pronounced strut than ever. Her magnificent body seemed to glide and jiggle just perfectly. She turned heads...a lot of heads.

And she had taken charge of the situation. When he was talking about finding a way to tag along she shut him down hard. Yes it was a money thing and he knew she was right about that. But that was just the rationale that supported the decision she had already made. A decision in which he had no part. Dawn was resolving that conflict that had long been within her and she was doing so in favour of exploring her full sexuality.

Gary had never been a controlling husband, but as he watched Dawn strut into the airport he knew that she would be taking the lead from then on.

.......................................

There was a car waiting to pick-up Dawn when she arrived in L.A. The driver took her to her hotel then picked her up the next morning for her photo shoot.

She was almost vibrating with excitement as she got to the studio.

"Hi. I'm Sid. We talked on the phone."

"Hi Sid. I am Dawn."

"Oh, I know that." Smiled Sid. "I've been looking at all the photos you sent. Thanks for sharing the whole batch with me." He said referring to all the photos that Gary had taken of her. "It helped me get a better sense of you and how you interact with the camera."

"Any observations."

"Well I must say I am quite impressed."

"Gary will be pleased to hear that."

"I meant with you. The quality of the photos was pretty amateurish. But you really seem to know your body. I like the way you pose. It looked like you enjoyed it."

"I did."

"Great. Tammy is going to take care of your make-up and get you into the first outfit."

"Come on Dawn." Said Tammy as she led her away. "Obviously this is Hustler not Cosmo so we are going for a real slutty look. I can see that you are a natural. And with that rockin' body it won't be hard to get the right look."

Tammy tarted her up quite a bit but it looked good. The initial outfit was a simple red fishnet dress, matching panties and stripper heels.

"You look great." Said Sid as Dawn returned to him. "Now all the pictures you took before were all about the pussy, but I could tell that you made the effort to make sure to get that great rack in there as well. Now we are going to exploit that perky ass and great legs. Just enjoy yourself. You are sexy as fuck. All the guys who buy this magazine are going to jerk-off to your pictures so play to that audience ok honey."

"Will do."

"Oh. Do you want to keep your wedding ring on?"

"Sure. What do you prefer?"

"Ya. Keep it on. That will be hot. Everyone is into hot wives these days."

At any given time there were half a dozen or more people present. Dawn loved being the centre of attention. They spent the whole morning taking hundreds of photos in a variety of different outfits. When they stopped for lunch around 12:30 Dawn was wearing black thigh high stockings, garters, patent leather pumps and a half bra that pushed her tits up but left her nipples exposed. Classic but slutty. The previous scene had been one where she was removing her panties as she looked back over her shoulder at the camera. She just left the panties on the floor where she dropped them. Tammy offered her a robe, but Dawn declined. She liked being exposed.

"Grab a sandwich and come sit with me ok Dawn."

"Sure, be right there."

"You did great this morning." Said Sid as she sat down. "Very sexy. Guys will be spilling gallons of jizz over these photos. Now after lunch, Jack is going to join us."

"Jack?"

"Yes. You are going to do a fuck scene with him."

"Oh. I didn't know that was part of the shoot."

"Yes. That is the way I usually do it."

"I guess I don't really read the magazine so I didn't know what to expect."

"You are ok with it right?"

"Yes of course. Whatever you say." She wondered how Gary would react. He would probably get off on it. In any event, turning back never crossed her mind.

"Ok. So if you prefer we can simply stage the key shots to make it look like you are fucking Jack. Or you can actually fuck him and just make sure to give lots of attention to the camera and follow my direction."

"Which do you prefer Sid?"

"The shots always come out better and more intense if you actually fuck him. It just makes the whole chemistry work especially if you connect with the guy."

"Ok. Then let's do that." Said Dawn. She was not fooling herself. She was about to cheat on her husband for a third time. Well with a 3rd guy. She had fucked the previous two guys several times each. She had that uncertain sense that Gary would be ok with it, but this was a big leap.

policywank
policywank
1,258 Followers