Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.........................................

Jack showed up around 1:00 p.m. He was a handsome guy, not one of the usual greasy looking guys one sees in porn.

"Jack let me introduce you to Dawn our amateur contest winner."

Dawn walked over still wearing the same outfit with all her private parts on display.

"Hot damn. She doesn't look like an amateur to me." Jack enthused as Dawn approached and clearly loud enough for her to hear.

"Nice to meet you Jack." She said with a smile. "I understand we are going to be doing a scene together. I am looking forward to it." She batted her eyelashes seductively and placed her hand on his forearm. "I am counting on you to show me the ropes."

Then Dawn stepped forward and turned so that she was next to Jack holding his arm as she faced Sid. "Ok boss. What next?"

"You are going to stay dressed as you are Dawn. The scene is that Jack is your neighbour. You have asked him over to help you with something because your husband is away, but your real plan is to seduce him. Obviously, there is no real dialogue or acting. This is all still shots for the magazine. Any words that go with the pictures will be added later. But having a story helps you and Jack have a sense of what type of poses to make."

"Ok. Ready when you are." Dawn was raring to go. She was about to cheat again...on camera.

"Dawn remember our audience is interested in your hot body and his big dick. They aren't really looking at Jack at all. He is here so they can see you get fucked. He is just a prop."

"A very luck prop." Agreed Jack.

Dawn gave Jack a smile and a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you." Then she gave Sid a thumbs up.

Sid was stoked. These two had real chemistry and Dawn was doing everything in her power to cultivate that.

Jack went behind a fake wall that was part of the stage they were using for the photo shoot. The scene was to start with him coming in the door. Dawn set herself up so that she could open the door for him and stay hidden behind it until he was inside. Her back was to the camera so that the viewer could see her sexy outfit and obvious nudity while Jack's character was still ostensibly innocent and unaware. After he entered, she closed the door behind him. Dawn closed in on him fast so that as soon as he turned and saw her outfit she was right in front of him. She reached up to put her arms around him. Jack feigned a weak resistance and Dawn pressed forward pushing him across the room until his back was against the wall and he yielded to her. She gave him a long slow deep kiss.

"That's it. Beautiful Dawn." Enthused Sid. "Show that passion."

She tore off his coat as she kept pressing into him.

These scenes usually portray the man as the aggressor. They also tend not to have a lot of kissing. Jack was genuinely a bit surprised. Her intensity was a big turn-on and he quickly reciprocated. As he started kissing her neck and grabbing her ass, Dawn ripped open his shirt and peeled it off of him. Then she stepped back just a bit and pushed hard against his bare chest so she would stand him up against the wall. She put a finger to his lips.

"Stay." She commanded. Then she slowly undid his belt and unbuckled his pants. She squat down as she peeled them off and helped him out of his shoes and socks. Then she pulled his boxer shorts off slowly so that there was a big reveal of his big dick. It was huge. Bigger than Patrick's and that was a big dick. She held the thick shaft with her left hand, showing her wedding ring next to his big cock. As she started to stroke it she moved her head underneath the shaft so that she could suck on his balls. One by one she lavished them with attention while making sure to keep looking back at Sid's camera.

Then she put the head of that huge cock into her mouth and started bobbing up and down on it. She could barely take half of it. She looked up at Jack to make eye contact, then over at the camera. Back and forth and twisting just a bit to face Sid so he could get a better shot. Instinctively she took her hands off of Jack's cock and put them both on her big tits, squeezing her own nipples as she sucked on his dick.

"That's it. So slutty. Good girl."

She was a natural at keeping the momentum of the photo shoot and the sex at the same time.

Dawn let his cock out of her mouth briefly then chased it down with her lips as it twitched in front of her. That was a great shot.

After it seemed like she had given Sid tons of cock-sucking shots she stood up, turned away from Jack with his cock in her hand and led him over to a table in the middle of the room. She crawled up onto the table with a theatrical flair on all fours with her back arched.

"Sit down and have a taste of pussy, Jack." She said emphasizing his name as she looked back at him making sure Sid could see her expression. Then she laid her head down and thrust her ass high. She gave it a wiggle as an invitation.

Jack dove right in. As he ate her lovely snatch Dawn squirmed, then pushed herself up onto her elbows, flicked her head back and swirled it around a few times so that Sid got lots of shot opportunities. After a few minutes she rolled over onto her back and held her legs up in the air spread wide. Then she beckoned Jack forward again with a bent finger.

"You aren't done eating my pussy yet lover. I just wanted Sid to get a good pussy shot. Now get back to work."

"Yes Ma'am."

Once again, she played it up for Sid. Arching her back, holding Jack's head as she thrashed around. Tossing her head back and forth, twisting her legs in the air almost like she was riding an invisible bike.

"That's not too much is it Sid." She asked as she held Jack's head in her snatch.

"No baby. You are perfect."

She smiled and winked at him. That is one of the best pictures in the set because she appears to be smiling and winking at every man who reads that magazine.

"Now come up here and fuck me Jack."

Jack stood up and Dawn opened her legs wide again so that Sid got a good shot of Jack's huge cock entering her. The look of anticipation, the smile of pleasure and the way her eyes shut and her head rolled back as Jack's cock entered her were all very real. He held her legs wide as he slowly pumped into her. Soon Jack was drilling her rapidly and Dawn forgot to play to the camera as she got lost in being fucked by a big dick. Those are some of the best pictures because the look of genuine pleasure is on both of their faces.

After a while Jack rolled her over with his dick still in her and started pounding her from behind. Dawn remembered the camera and pulled herself up onto her elbows then her hands so that Sid could get some shots of her big tits bouncing back and forth as Jack fucked her. Soon her legs were quivering and she felt the pressure of a squirting orgasm build up. Jack pulled out for a moment as Dawn's juices ran down her legs and soaked the floor.

"Damn that is sexy Dawn."

When she had recovered her composure she stood up, took Jack by the cock and led him over to the couch.

"Ok, let's give Sid one more round of pictures before you blow your load stud."

She lay back on the couch and opened her legs again. Jack got on top of her and slowly fed his manhood into her pussy. She looked up at him with pleading, wanton lustful eyes.

"That's it you big stud. Fuck me. Please fuck me baby. Give me that gorgeous big cock." She egged him and herself and Sid onward. "Tell me when you are going to cum baby. Tell me when you are going to cum."

After a few more minutes Jack finally said he was ready. "I'm gonna cum."

"Get off me sweetie."

Jack complied.

Dawn scrambled off the couch and onto her knees. She grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her. She pumped his massive tool with both hands, opened her mouth and looked up at him then over at Sid. As he finally gave up his cum, Dawn took some in her mouth and lots on her face and tits. She looked up seductively at Jack and over at Sid in rapid succession so Sid could get as many good shots as possible of her taking a giant load of jizz for the camera.

When Jack was done, Sid moved in close on Dawn and took several pictures of her jizz covered face and tits. The best one shows her squared up facing the camera with the frame centred on her with one hand on Jack's big dick hanging at the edge of the frame.

Finally, Sid stood straight and said. "Wow. That is a wrap Dawn."

One of the assistants brought Dawn a towel so she could clean herself up. Jack reached out a hand and helped Dawn to her feet.

"Amateur my ass Sid. This girl is a pro." Said Jack as he wrapped his arms around her. "Anytime you need me for a scene with this hottie just count me in."

They spent another couple hours taking some staged photos.

As Dawn was changing into her street clothes Jack came in to see her.

"I just wanted to tell you one more time how impressed I was with you today. You've got a bright future in this business if you want one."

"Thank you, Jack. It helped to have a great partner."

"Say, would you mind if I called you sometime? Maybe we could get together outside the studio?"

"Sure sweetie. Let me have your phone." She entered her number in his phone. "Call me any time." Then she gave him a kiss full on the lips before he left the room.

As she was leaving Sid pulled Dawn aside. "I know you are alone in town. Can I take you to dinner?"

"Yes. I'd like that. Pick me up at 7:00."

.........................................

When the spread came out Gary was very excited. He immediately went to the pages with the pictures of his naked wife.

"These are gorgeous Dawn." He said. But as he flipped through the spread he started to pale and his stomach churned as he saw the man enter. When he saw the pictures with Jack's cock entering his pretty wife Gary thought he was going to be ill. And when he saw the final shot with her kneeling covered in jizz he was speechless.

"So what do you think?"

"They are incredible. I just didn't know there was going to be a guy in this photo shoot."

"Well I didn't really know what to expect but Sid says this is the way they usually do it. I figured you knew that." She lied. If Gary had been expecting this it would have come up before.

"Yes, I guess they do. I just never thought of that. Everyone is going to see this."

"Yes. I know. That is what I told you at the outset. Well a lot of it is staged anyway." Dawn said matter-of-factly then left the room. She was irritated. The fact that Gary was a bit rattled didn't surprise her and she was genuinely sympathetic about that. But bringing up the fact that everyone was going to see the pictures at this point seemed silly.

The next day the guys at the plant were pretty rough.

"Look it is mostly staged you guys." Explained Gary.

"Ya well, the dude's dick is in your wife and his jizz is all over her face. He fucked her. And by the look on her face she enjoyed it."

Gary was humiliated and yet incredibly turned on. He jerked off three times at work that day.

When Gary got home that day, Dawn was waiting for him.

"Baby I am sorry I reacted the way I did to the photo shoot. You look great and I should have known this was coming. Or at least that we couldn't control what people think."

"Thank you, baby. But please sit down. I need to tell you something."

Gary sat. "What is it?"

"I did fuck him. I never should have lied and pretended it was staged. It wasn't. It is just that I saw the look on your face and I panicked. I figured you would get off on this or at least I hoped you would. But we've been playing this dangerous game with your embrace of my infidelities and I just..."

"Slow down baby. I am part of this too. I encouraged all of this and then I wasn't ready to handle it when I saw you with another man."

"Gary, we need to stop being opaque about what is happening here. I want to tell you some things."

"Ok."

"I didn't know another man would be part of the photo shoot. And I knew damn well that you didn't know that either. Sid the photographer said we could do a series of staged scenes or I could just fuck him while he took pictures. He said that the latter always leads to a more intense and authentic spread. I agreed without hesitation. I wanted to do it, for the shoot and for the thrill. I convinced myself that you would get off on it, but the truth is that I was going to do it no matter what."

"Sid was right. The shoot came out really well. People in the industry were really impressed and Sid has been talking me up everywhere. I've received three more offers and I am going to take them. One is from Juggs, one is from Gangbangers and one is from Hot Wife Life."

"Ok. What does that mean?"

"Well as near as I can tell Juggs mainly wants to show my tits so that is no big deal. And I am still looking into Hot Wife Life. But Gangbangers is all about interracial gangbangs. I expect Sid is going to tell me that the scenes will be better if I actually fuck the guys. I am going to do it. I want to succeed at this. And I want to try a gang bang."

"Can I come with you this time?"

"No. I need to do this on my own. It won't stay that way. I want you involved. I don't want to keep things from you anymore. But I also need space."

"Ok, I support you baby. I've known for a while that you need more. It was a bit jarring to see it right in my face in a major magazine. But it was a big turn-on too. And I don't think other guys understand so I am not handling that well."

"Hang in there, baby. I will be in L.A. for all three shoots next week. Sid has organized them all. I think we will be in for some big changes after that."

.........................................

When Dawn got back from L.A. things were all quiet for about a week. Then one day she received the transcript from her interview with Hot Wife Life. That was part of the deal upon which she insisted. She didn't have editorial rights. Just the right to an advance copy so she could share it with Gary.

.........................................

HWL: So you burst onto the scene a few months ago with an amateur Beaver Hunt submission and suddenly you are a hugely sought after porno model. How does that happen?

Dawn: Well Sid my photographer has been a really great supporter and he got my name around to a lot of industry players. I am riding a lot on his credibility. I think I just got lucky.

HWL: You have your own photographer?

Dawn: Oh goodness no. He was the photographer that Hustler hired for my shoot and the first and only professional photographer I have worked with so I keep referring to him as "mine".

HWL: Are you fucking him?

Dawn: Yes. The night of our Hustler photo shoot he took me out to dinner and we ended up back at my hotel.

HWL: Was that a surprise?

Dawn: No Sid and I hit it off right away. He is a great guy. Pervy and horny but that works for me.

HWL: And this was right after he photographed you fucking your co-star/co-model (?) for Hustler magazine?

Dawn: Yes that is correct.

HWL: So how much of that does your husband know?

Dawn: He knows I fucked Jack (my co-star/co-model) on the Hustler shoot. He doesn't know I have been fucking Sid or that I have been hooking up with Jack since the photoshoot.

HWL: Ok that brings me to why we are here today. When you fucked Jack in front of the camera for Hustler you wore your wedding ring. Do you consider yourself a hotwife?

Dawn: As of now, yes I think I am. It is complicated. When I fucked Jack on the Hustler shoot he was the third man I had cheated with. Reality is that my husband has always been more accepting of this side of me than I have but at that point there was no clear acceptance of my extra-marital sexual activities so I would say that I was more of a cheater than a hot wife. It wasn't until after that experience that I stated explicitly that I was going to fuck other guys, specifically for the Gangbangers shoot, and had my husband accept that premise.

HWL: So you really fucked all five guys in that interracial scene? It wasn't just staged with a dick or two in you for a few seconds.

Dawn: No I fucked all of them. We were there for hours. I loved it.

HWL: So was that the first time you have had multiple partners?

Dawn: No it was the third time I think. Sounds like you have more in store for me in tomorrow's photoshoot. I plan to do it a lot more in the future.

HWL: So you are kind of new to the hot wife community/lifestyle. And yet you are sort of an icon almost right away. Just like going from amateur to porn slut overnight.

Dawn: Well I don't know about all that. I wish I had understood a lot more about hotwifing a few years ago. My husband deserves a lot of the credit for bringing out my true sexuality. And frankly it could still all blow up in my face. He is still adjusting. When he reads this interview he will learn new things. Maybe next month I will be "single porn slut" instead of "hot wife". But I can't control that. He has helped me be myself and there is no going back.

HWL: We see that a lot. People outside the lifestyle see cuckolds as victims, but the majority of hot wives see their husband as just as important if not more so than most wives. The whole idea is about recognizing a woman's sexuality. Frequently the cuckold gets there first.

Dawn: That is true for us. As I said before, Gary has always been more aware of my sexual needs than I have. And my proclivities are not at all about his sexual prowess. He is an excellent lover. But no one man has ever been the one and only that makes me never want another. The first man I cheated with was a verifiable stud with a big dick that I enjoyed enormously but after our weekend tryst I couldn't wait to get back to Gary.

HWL: Ok back to the naughty bits. Who is the last man you fucked?

Dawn: Jack. The guy from the Hustler shoot. He drilled me in my hotel room last night then again this morning. I just can't get enough of that big dick.

HWL: Who is the last man you sucked?

Dawn: Sid. On the ride over here. I finished him off as the limo idled at the curb out front. I can still taste him.

HWL: When did you last have multi-partner sex? Or is that too easy since you did the Gangbangers shoot three days ago.

Dawn: Actually, two days ago Jack, Sid and Charlie - one of the guys from the GangBangers shoot. Multiple partners is just a whole different experience. I can't get enough of it right now.

HWL: I can't help but notice that the men who are playing key roles in your life have some of the characteristics of a cuckold.

Dawn: How so?

HWL: Well Sid isn't trying to supplant Jack or vice versa and neither of them is disrespectful towards you husband. They all embrace your sluttiness.

Dawn: That is true.

HWL: So much of hot wife representation is men trying to assert dominance over other men and using women to do it. But our hot wife club members generally don't want that. They want acceptance of their female sexuality. Have you been fucking anyone else while you are out here?

Dawn: Oh yes. Lots. Like you said I am new on the scene. I need to get to know people and make an impression. This is pretty much a week filled with cock.

HWL: Besides the multi-partner sex is there anything else that is drawing your sexual attentions?

Dawn: Well I want to optimize my performances. I noticed that during the Hustler shoot I could barely take ½ of Jack's cock and I think that getting better at deep throat would be a real asset. I have been practicing all week on him. I can almost take all of him. It is a bit of a running joke with us that I have started to have an almost Pavlovian response to his presence or his name -- my saliva starts to flow and I have an irresistible urge to get on my knees and swallow that big beautiful cock.

HWL: So what do you look for in a lover?