Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers

Dawn: Obviously, I like big dicks. But that isn't enough. If you are well hung but you are an asshole, I don't have any time for you. A big heart and an open mind are important too. Like you said I like it when my men are accepting of me and my sexuality including the fact that I fuck other men. I am really new to this fully liberated world of sex. I figure most people won't understand or accept so I have to be careful.

HWL: Dawn you are a drop-dead gorgeous stunner. It is no wonder men are willing to fall into line for you. I hope we see more of you in the future. Come on back to Hot Wife Life any time. Oh, I have just one more question. What is next for you?

Dawn: We will see what offers come my way for more photo shoots or videos. I am also going to be pursuing the Girlfriend Experience. I am happy to have received thousands of inquiries. Sid tells me that I can easily earn $5,000/day.

HWL: Dawn. Some of our subscribers and club members will pay double that for the hot wife experience with a babe like you.

Dawn: Good to know. Thanks for having me.

.........................................

Gary read the transcript and sat silently for a few minutes before Dawn came back into the room.

"So now what?"

"I quite my job. I am moving to L.A. I want you to come with me and I want to be a hotwife."

"Are you sure you want me with you?"

"Absolutely sure."

"And your sexual partners?"

"From now on I will fuck whomever I want whenever I want. I will be in the business of sex. I won't let you or anybody else keep tabs on me. But I won't have any reason to lie or hide it from you anymore."

"What would I be doing?"

"You would be my manager. Coordinate schedule. Drive me to shoots. Manage the money. Screen my GFE clients. I want you by my side. Listen baby I am doing this now because the Gangbangers spread comes out in a little over a week and the Hot Wife Life interview and spread comes out a few days after that. I will be in L.A. by then. They will both be more raw and revealing than the Hustler spread. If this is not for you, you can condemn me in whatever way helps you save face before all this happens. Call me a slut, a tramp, a bitch whatever you like. I'll stay quiet and move on. We have no assets to speak of and you can keep it all."

"No baby I am coming with you. But you have to let me back in. It has been killing me just waiting here for this all to transpire."

"Really. Yes. Yes." Squealed Dawn as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know it has been hard. Thank you so much for understanding. Quite your job tomorrow. I promise you we will be rich. And you will get all the pussy you can ever dream of."

"And you will get all the dick you can handle. Dawn now that I have fully bent to your will can I ask you a few questions?"

"Ok baby." She liked that idea that he was bent to her will. She had been shutting him out, but that notion somehow threw the door open and made her want to share with him.

"You told Hot Wife Life that you'd had multi-partner sex three times previously. One was with Jack, Sid and Charlie and the other was the Gangbangers spread. When was the first one?"

"It was way back when I visited Kathy and had the affair with Patrick. One of the nights that I was there she had to work. Patrick and her boyfriend double teamed me while she was at work."

"Does she know that?"

"Yes she does."

"Did she ever fuck both of them?"

"Many times."

"Would you let me fuck your sister?"

"It would be fine with me, but obviously that would be up to her. I will look into it for you."

.........................................

A year after they moved to L.A. Dawn's roster was full. She made $6,000/day for the girlfriend experience and even more than that for the hot wife experience, a more specialized niche. These activities were more consistently lucrative than either magazine shoots or the porno films she had started doing. However, she really enjoyed the pictures and films and the profile it gave helped drive demand and price for the GFE and HWE. She had numerous lovers and a varied sex life beyond her work.

Gary was managing her as well as a few other women. He was fucking Dawn's sister Kathy whenever she came to visit. Dawn was a full-on hot wife who called all the shots but she made sure he had a varied and active sex life. He was anxious to pursue the more fetish aspects of cuckolding which Dawn happily indulged as her schedule permitted.

They had recently purchased a luxury condo and were both very much settled in their new reality.

policywank
policywank
1,272 Followers