Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 05

Story Info
The hot tub was only a warmup.
1.1k words
4.26
12.4k
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was in a complete haze. Stepping out of the hot tub, we quickly gathered our clothes. My sexy wife's nude body silhouetted by the outside lights. Her hand wrapped around my stiff cock, leading me in through the patio doors and into the basement area of the house. Everything was dark, minus a door cracked open into a guest bedroom and a dimly lit lamp that helped with guidance. Every quick step towards it, I would watch as her big ass jiggled and swayed back and forth. As beautiful as anything. And wicked as pure sin.

We slid quickly into the bedroom. The laughs and music upstairs drowning out our presence, but the rush of whatever the fuck this taboo evening had turned into, created some nervousness. Already in bed, was her brother and Amy. I knew they must have come in here, but to see it. To hear it. To be physically in the same room with them, with sex in the air ... my head spun. He was laying in the large bed, and she was riding his face. She looked over her shoulder and smiled as my wife clicked the door closed.

As if it were muscle memory, I felt a warm set of lips wrapped around the head of my cock that coincided with the sound of my sexy girl dropping to her knees. This wasn't a Thursday night blowjob. This was from a throat fucking porno. Her aggressive gagging and choking right from the jump set a tone of what was to come. The sight of her lips pulling back on me, her tongue dragging along with them underneath my shaft. The distortion of her beautiful face. Her little hand, furiously fingering her very wet cunt. I was surging with lust. Not 8 feet away from us, her own brother was eating pussy. I pulled my gaze from admiring the slut I married to now noticing how turned on I was by her brother and Amy. Of was I turned on by watching two people fooling around in the same room with us? Or was I turned on by the sheer size of his cock and my wife's words of "Surprise."? Was this already incest? To no surprise, how little did I actually know.

I looked down at my wife, and she looked back up at me with a big beautiful smile. Licking my shaft she asks naughtily "Having fun, handsome?". I melt. Leaning down, I give her a deep, long kiss. Savouring the taste of my pre-cum on her tongue. 

"What is happening?" I whisper to her.


"Everything." was her seductive reply. "Now go lay down beside my brother."

Determined not to fuck up anything, I did as I was told. My heart racing a thousand miles an hour, I climb into bed and lay next to her brother. Amy, still riding his face, smiled at me with a simple "Hi" as a greeting. She had a fistful of his hair and was grinding her little hips back and forth along his tongue. I felt his leg resting alongside mine. My wife followed, now climbing on top of me, and grinning as her soaking wet pussy lowered down and onto my face. Her noticeably larger body contrasted the tiny thing next to us. Amy leaned over and kissed my wife while running her free hand over her nipples. I moaned, tasting that salty pussy coating my face as I watched them make out.

"Does he know yet?" I heard Amy whisper to my wife. They both looked down at me, smirking. My wife responded back. All I heard was a giggle and the bed creak, as her big ass lifted off my face. Amy did the same, and I sat up somewhat, seeing her now position herself to grab ahold of that giant cock draped over her man's stomach. Now, with her big tits swaying back and forth, I got another kiss from my wife, now mere inches away from her brother who was eagerly getting his monstrous cock sucked. 



"Watch this."

And without missing a beat, my wife crawled in between her brothers legs, and like it were an every day occurrence, her hand wrapped around his cock with Amy's and they both started licking up and down. Both trying to share his dick along with flicking their tongues together, putting on a show forever burned into my mind.

"Why don't you go ahead get a close look at what they're doing." A very confident voice filters into my ear. As disorientating as this entire evening had been to this point, and while our skin was touching, her brother was relatively silent. But confidently and with purpose, he instructed me to reposition myself so I could watch his girlfriend and his fucking sister, suck him off. I shifted my head as I was told, so now I was at eye level with his two girls. The firsts were piling up. And being eye level with a hard, beautiful cock was making everything in me fired up.

The warmth of his hand and fingers on my back catch me off guard. Details that were unexpected were magnified 10 fold. A man's touch on my skin. Caressing my skin while these two beautiful, incestuous women keep worshipping his dick. His hand gently guides my head onto his rock hard stomach and begins to stroke my hair when I am where he wants me. I can tell, he can see all 3 of us now with the view he wanted this whole time. His girl and her little face stretched around the head of his cock. His slutty older sister, tongue licking his huge balls. And me, his brother in law, a quick nudge from his swollen shaft.

"We used to masturbate in bed together in high school" he started saying out laud, still stroking my hair. 

"Our parents would be at work, and we started fooling around together. She was a huge slut in high school. Did you know that?"

I groan, now stroking my own cock as I listened and watched.

"She took my virginity. I was shy and embarrassed by my penis. And she knew the boys made fun of it and the girls were afraid. I love my big sister. And we have had a sexual relationship for years now. Amy knows. And now you do too."

And with that, I felt the thing I had done thousands of times in a prior life. I felt the pressure of a man's hand pushing down on the back of my head. And on cue, Amy pulled her mouth off his cock. My wife stopped sucking her brothers cum filled balls. And for the first time in my life, a man's hard penis, my fucking wife's brother, slid inside my mouth.

Both women's hands ran over my body. His guiding my face up and down.

"Yayyyyy" my wife excitedly cheered. "Now we can all fuck!"

--

Next: Very bi, incestous sex. And a curious bystander.