Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 06

Story Info
A foursome. My wife's stretched asshole. And I go bi.
1.4k words
4.53
19.4k
20

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is extremely hard to process much of anything when you are sucking a cock. At least that was my initial impression. Yet there I was, between my wife's brothers legs, stroking, licking and sucking for all I was worth. I was intoxicated by it all. Showing off for the girls. The taste of flesh. But not labia. Rather, the veiny ruggedness that only a thick, hard penis has. The salty pre-cum that I had only ever tasted from my own body flowing freely onto my tongue and down my throat. My face being gently fucked as he held my head and made love to my mouth. Him, now upright on his knees, reached over to the bedside and grabbed his phone.

"Lay on your back and smile" he said with a confidence in his voice.

I turned over, my naked body flat on my back. My head between his thighs and his 8" of rock hard dick now rested across my face. Both girls now running their fingers on my body stop to clap at the sight of him collecting what I presume was a souvenir. His phone flash started firing and the squeals of the happy girls made me even more eager to perform. I tilted my head backwards, opening my throat wide and I guided his massive prick back into my face.

"Fggg ik" I try and choke out the sentence.

He tried to fuck my virgin throat, but I started aggressively gagging. He pulled out and smacked my face with his fat dick. His huge balls bouncing off my forehead. He again wiped his massive tool all over my face, before sitting back down against the headboard of the bed.

"Sit with me. I want to show you something."

I roll over and back up and he pulled me in beside him. Our naked bodies side by side. His hand now wrapped around my cock and he leaned in and kissed me. His tongue probed my mouth. Sucking cock was one thing. Now making out with a man was another entirely new experience altogether. I found my hand also on his dick and we stroked each other while we kissed.

Amy and my wife were both also kissing, now at the foot of the bed. Both couples, essentially partner swapped, engaging in a bisexual make-out session. All of us naked, hard, wet and in the most inappropriate setting my mind could imagine. To this day, the sounds of all our lips and tongues, the moaning, the distinct sounds of the women fingering each other, and the wet friction of two men pumping each others cocks up and down still rings in my ears.

Our kiss broke, and he asked, presumably a rhetorical question. "Have you figured out now, how my sisters asshole is so easy to fuck?"



I looked over at my wife, who suddenly had the biggest smile on her face. It all clicked. 



"Eeeeeeee" she squealed. "It's been way too long little brother.".

Without so much as a pause, she pounced on top of him and started running her very loose vagina along his swollen shaft. Back and forth her hips swayed. His hands now wrapped around her big ass, pulling her in close, then resisting as she rocked backwards. Still sitting beside him, my head on his chest, I would feel her tits press up against my face, as I gazed down at their incestous foreplay. Her pussy lips were splayed out so far, trying to wrap around his penis. Amy had by this point, come up behind my wife to watch as well. Her one hand in behind my wife, coaxing her ass up and grabbing her man.

"Fuck your sister baby."

I could see Amy directing the head of that taboo dick right towards my wife's wide open cunt. And with just a little wiggle of her big ass, that monster disappeared deep inside my wife.

"Ohhhhhhh Mikey. Fuck I missed this. God you are the best. Fill me right up."

I slid away from his arms as he embraced his sister. The two of them now making deep, passionate love. Amy beckoned me closer to her, so we could watch. They were two lovers at this point. My wife's long hair draped over her brother as they kissed and fucked. His hands spreading her ass apart as she rode him. His thick cock slick with her bright white cum. The two of them. Brother and sister. Both lost in each other. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Not just watching my wife fuck another man. Not just this impressive specimen inside of her. Rather the pure lust they had for each other. With each passing moment, she fucked him harder and faster. He kept the pace. Her ass fat splashing around as I watched him tear her pussy up.

"Ughnnn. Ughnnnnn. Ughnnnnn". Their sounds were guttural.

Amy was slowly sucking my penis now. But her head still watching her man and my wife. I wanted to enjoy this new woman without distraction, but that was impossible at this point. I played with her tits and admired her little body, but all my want was absorb every millisecond of the sex in front of us.

As the two slowed down their pace, Mike's cock slowly escaped the gaping hole that was his sisters cunt. A disappointed moan escaped my wife's lips, and she reached back behind her, grabbed his shaft and guided it back inside her pussy. Then, slick with their sex, she stared working two of her fingers inside her asshole. Mike started gathering back his rhythm, lifting his sister up with each thrust of his powerful cock, as she began to DP herself with her fingers.

"I've never fit him up my asshole before. He's too big for me." Amy said, a little overly loud. "He was spoiled by her.".

I nearly came inside her mouth with those words. My wife pulled her fingers out of her anus and I saw that familiar hole, wide open and ready. Christ. It was all making sense. Not that any of this did. But when that slick, rock hard pipe pulled out of that well fucked pussy and started stretching her asshole open without so much of a whimper, I finally understood my wife's anal obsession. She drove her big ass back and buried her brothers dick deep in her hole. The roundness of her ass engulfed his cock and what was left, as she wiggled hips, was an inch or two at the root of his cock and his huge sack that was now tensed right up.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she screamed. "God brother, I love your fucking cock! Pound that asshole."

What a whore. That was all I could think. Inspired by the moment, I flipped Amy over onto all fours and stuck her tight pussy with my dick. With every bounce of my slut wife on her brother, I fucked his girl with matching enthusiasm.

"Breed my asshole brother. Fuck it hard!".

More screams and filthy language filled the room. Amy was the loudest woman I had ever heard, trying to control her volume with her mouth plowed right into the bed. I was driving into her towards the other two. Her forehand smashing into my wife's ass as her anal rampage took place.

"Unnnnghhhhhhhhhh" she had came up for air and was met with my wife's ass driving her head back down into the bed. She pushed herself up and pushed my wife forward, exposing the pipe up her ass and letting her tongue lick the incest off her man's cock. I couldn't resist. I stopped my reckless fucking and leaned in too. My tongue wanting to clean up the white drying cum that was around the bottom of his cock and balls. My wife's hand reaching behind and pulling my head in close. Amy and I's tongues, cleaning up both of these two beautiful siblings. Our four bodies, inter-twined and as one.

With a momentary pause in the frantic moans, screams and flesh pounding against each other, a sudden sense of awareness crossed over me. The room sounded different. An echo. The party. It was noticeable. Vulnerable, my dick buried in a woman, engaged in this taboo foursome, and my ass exposed towards the door, I look back. It was open. And the figure I saw watching us in the hot tub, now stood in the doorway. His phone pointed right at us, with his own dick pumping away in his hand.

This was escalating. Fast.

--

Next: 5 is a party. And I worry about leaked photos.