Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 09

Story Info
Unexpected & cruel. My overweight wife sends me spiralling.
1.9k words
4.06
4.1k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a visual person. Too much so. Foreplay for me is photos. If you text me from your bed, the bath, a bathroom, the car, your office, anywhere!, with selfies that range from cute to shameless, you have my undivided attention. When I know you're out and fucking around with somebody, my entire world will stop. My wife is acutely aware of this. So when she would go out on dates with friends, the kids would be shipped out to grandparents and I'd throw on a movie and half watch while waiting for my phone to light up. The private folder I have with her face stretched out with cock. Video's of her slurping on a hard dick. Semen dripping off her face in a strange bathroom. The top of men's heads shown with their faces buried in her used cunt. I need to pause writing this just to jack off to them all again ...

I encouraged her to go out that night in her little black dress. It's always the little black dress. These days however, it didn't fit like it used to. Her big ass had it creeping up an inch or two more than she would have liked. The love handles of fat were anything but discreet. Her tits. Incredible. There's no pretending that a full set of nursing, milk filled cans aren't anything but perfect. But she was a very big girl, over-stuffed in a tiny little dress. She picked out her favourite pair of panties, and she needed some pads in her bra to help with any accidental leaking. Together, we also tidied her up a bit with a razor. I encouraged her to keep her pussy hairy, but we cleaned up the inside of her thighs. Made sure her legs were smooth. And we got her on all fours so I could help make her asshole a bit more presentable. She was more or less ready.

The first text came in fast. This was to be expected. I always received a. "Kiss, xxx" and a selfie letting me know she was safe. Normally I'd expect at least an hour to pass before hearing anything further. Chris, the fireman she was seeing, he wanted to date her. Actually date her. So I had prepared myself that he would take her for drinks or dinner and then go back to his apartment. From there, they would fool around. Post-fucking or on her way home, she would text me photos of them together, and I would ravage her when she walked in through the door. This was the norm.

I was in the shower making sure I was clean and relaxed for my turn later that evening. The endless debate in my head was should I cum before she got home, to last a long while, or try my hardest to keep my load big and thick and double down on her x-rated evening. Out of habit, I peaked out the shower curtain and saw 4 missed messages from her. I won't say that in my gut that I was worried or concerned. For what was happening this evening and who she was with, I had plenty of quote unquote, trust. He may not have known the extent of what her and I were into, but they dated and had known each other for years. So as far as he was concerned and where my head was at, she was simply just cheating on me with an old fling. I quickly turned off the water and was excited to dry off and see their fun. I was particularly excited that it seemed that they just got right to it. This satiated the greed in me.

You get to a point where desensitization comes into play. The first photo of your significant other and another man, no matter how into wife sharing you are, is always jarring. The first cumshot sprayed on her face or skin. Same thing. The reality of someone else's sperm on your woman can take a moment to get used to. And over time, while never not being sexy and fun, it becomes a normal-ish sight. Sometimes she would try and one-up herself. And others, I'd get a pretty simple blowjob photo or video and a "I'm coming home now" text. That night ... it was a little bit different.

I unlocked my phone and was ready to stroke my already hard cock to whatever surprises she had in store for me. What was undeniably clear, was that this was not a surprise from her. He had in fact, took over her phone. I wouldn't learn about his motivations to directly message until the next day, but holy fuck. Not 20 minutes from her leaving our home and driving over to his was I in for an emotional ride.

--

Message #1. 9:07 p.m. Video. 1 Minute and 5 seconds:

My wife is on all fours. Naked. Legs spread. Panties shoved into her mouth. Her hair, hanging. Her tits, hanging. Her gut, hanging.


"Do you want your pussy touched, piggy?" He says with a sharp, nasty tone to his voice.

She's whimpering. He's walking around the bed. Phone pushing in close to her face. Her eyes big and wide looking at, well, me. He keeps walking around, showing off her body in a way that made me hard, but also exploiting her insecurities. Close ups of her stomach hanging. Stretch marks. His finger poking at at her cunt and hairy ass. Back around and now smacking her tits, making her flinch, along with making all her extra skin dance around.


"We're going to fuck you little piggy. All night."

Video ends.

We?? Who the fuck is we?

--

Message #2. 9:12 p.m. Photos x 4:

• Side profile.

• Her asshole with spit all over the place.

• Her nipple dripping milk, with a thumb and forefingers tugging at it.

• A shot of her face. In pain. Or painful pleasure. Maybe both.

--

Message #3. 9:21 p.m. Video. 25 seconds:

Screams muffled through her pantie stuffed mouth. A hulk of a man, naked behind her, furiously rubbing his entire hand as fast as he can up and down her pussy. Sawing at her. Laughing can be heard behind the camera. His build and size tell me he's a coworker. He had to be.

--

Message #4. 9:25 p.m. Video. 2 minutes and 12 seconds:

This giant human is now around by her face. His massive thighs block my view of it. Chris is up closer now as well, and I see the second mans hands, milking my wife's tits as if she were a fucking cow. He's still laughing and I hear some off camera smacks. Her body lurches forward, but her giant utters still in view, spraying milk all over the bed.

"You fat pig. You're really fun like this.". More nasty comments were hurled at my wife.

Chris backs up again, so both of them are full frame. His big hands start massaging her entire chest, coaxing more milk to flow before going back to her nipples to make them spray.

I am both mortified, concerned, and deeply turned on.

--

30 minutes pass. Nothing. Another 30. Still nothing. Was this finally too much? Of all the filthy, naughty, risk taking we have done, was this the night we went too far? Did I compromise my wife, just for the sake of some fun? Life is relatively benign and unnoticeable, until it isn't. But those moments, be it fear induced or otherwise, awaken you entirely. Seconds felt like hours. I watched the videos over and over again. Praying for a new message and some reassurance.

--

Message #5. 10:47 p.m. Photos x 5:

• POV. Thighs crouched over her face. His ass clearly straddling it. His cock in hand. Her tits, dried white substance all over them. Was it cum or milk?

• Camera pointed up a bit. The massive friend, up her ass. HIs cock not overtly long, but Coke can thick. Shot so I could see the three of them. But my wife is buried under them both. It's just stained skin and her being sodomized.

• Her face is being fucked. Mascara running down her cheeks. Her eyes are wet from tears? Shot at the moment she is losing her breath

• A pair of hands on her thighs opening them wide. The brutes cock pulling out her asshole

• The thick cock now inside her pussy. Hands still holding her open. I see her frothy white cum on his shaft, which reassures me ... slightly.

--

11 at night was not late, but late enough that I wondered how long this evening would continue. Nothing I had seen to this point suggested I should expect any sort of normal. I did not expect the cruel language. I did not expect messages direct from Chris. I definitely did not expect a threesome. I did not expect to see her asshole being savagely fucked either. I was still worried this was all a huge mistake and that this would be the end. The end of the fun. The end of perhaps our trust in this and each other. We both may have been whores, but at what cost? I was much more nervous then I was aroused.

--

Message #6. 11:25 p.m. No media.

"Kiss. Xxx"

--

Message #7. 11:28 p.m. Video 3 minutes and 23 seconds.

I wrote earlier about how acutely aware one can be in a moment. That night was unequivocally fear induced. The opposite side of that coin is when you're lucky enough to have your entire body and mind put at ease. The tension that evaporates immediately when that fear is dispelled. The last message I received that evening was everything I could have possibly wanted, all things considered. It changed the entire complexion of what I had witnessed. My wife sent me a video. A selfie video.

"I am fine. I am more than fine."

Her face was smiling and glowing.

"I hope you aren't worried. Tonight was exactly what I needed. I wanted and asked for this."

That tension? Completely gone now. My heart, racing faster than ever.

"I love you. I will be home tomorrow morning. I am exhausted and am going to sleep here ... once we are done."

She handed the phone to Chris, who smiled briefly before he changed the camera orientation. My wife, now on her knees and looking straight up, still smiling.

"This is for you handsome. I love you."

Both men, now standing beside her, cocks draped over her face, start stroking frantically. She's licking their heads greedily, pulling them in together. Rubbing them against each other and her face. Chris pops first. A huge torrent of sperm sprays. She giggles and squeals. She never backs away from a facial. The friend, triggered by first orgasm, also erupts. Both men now jacking off all over my wife. Ropes of cum spraying all over her fat little face and chest. The thick clumps of cum that paint her face don't move, while much of the clear fluid starts running into her fat double chin. Stray globs hit each others hands as the pump every drop of their sex onto my wife. Both men are groaning and I see their legs shaking. She takes the phone back, gives me a cute little smile, moving her face back and forth to model their work. The last I see and hear, is one more giggle and a bunch of semen losing to gravity as it drops off her chin and nose. That last cum drenched frame. My fat, slut of of wife. My whore.

I love her.

--

Next: I recall an old story from high school. And her brother asks me to visit.