Slut Wife Fucks Everyone - Story 08

Story Info
Overweight, unkept & lacking confidence. Wife needs a boost.
1.8k words
4.1
4.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are all vulnerable. It's easy to write about the fun escapades. Sexy bodies. A wide array of lovers. Confidence, in and out of the bedroom. But there have been times over the years where that was not always the case. After the birth of our second child was one of those times. My wife had just returned back to work after 1.5 years of maternity leave/sabbatical. She was overweight and very heavy.

She was a woman who was huge while pregnant. Everything ballooned on her. In my opinion, she was radiant. Her breasts and nipples were massively swollen. A giant tummy. A full face and a cute double chin rounded her out. With our first child, she shed the weight quickly, but this time around, it had stuck. And honestly, it was a huge turn-on. Perhaps it was the age-appropriate time in our lives. Maybe it was that deep instinctual feeling you have as a parent and breeding... pregnancy had me lusting for her constantly. Or that I celebrated my wife in her new form. As if she were new again, for lack of a better term. Whatever it was, the ample tummy fat, gravity pushing her huge milk filled tits downwards. The fatter face. The ass that now strained every pair of her yoga pants. It all excited me.

She also now had a VERY hairy pussy. Normally she was always shaved. I had encouraged her to grow some pubic hair out. The half Japanese, jet black colour could have possibly been my new favourite fetish about her. But throughout pregnancy and afterwards, she let it grow, and eventually, neglected it entirely. The longer and messier it got, with her loose labia, the more excited I would get looking at her naked. Even her overused asshole was surrounded in pubic hair.

This excitement was not a mutual feeling, no matter how much I celebrated her. As often as I would let her know how beautiful she looked, this was not the body she was used to. And it affected how she felt about herself. She acknowledged and appreciated my continued desire for her, but it was easy to tell that her self-confidence was no longer the same. She needed a boost. She needed some fun.

Opportunity sometimes knocks at the right time. Or in this case, texts. Our "sharing" was paused of course due to parental duties. We had a bit of pregnancy fun (story for another time), but there were no boys for the past year at this point. This particular evening however, we were cuddling in bed. A movie was on and she was mindlessly scrolling on her phone when the text came in. It was Chris. Her fireman friend. Big. Strong. And one of the men that had used her, really used her, in her previous life. He had in fact, spent many an evening and some mornings in this exact bedroom with her. Her womb had plenty of his semen sprayed inside of it.

His text was simple and undeniably transparent. "Hey" with a little wink emoji.

She dismissed the text at first. Not hiding it. There was no hiding with such things. She just didn't immediately respond in a way that he very much would have been hoping for. I, on the other hand, was very excited by his shot in the dark. My hand, already on her thigh, gently spread her legs apart under the blankets, and I slowly dipped underneath and between her legs. I could smell the damp sweat and the piss she took earlier on her fat, hairy pussy. I gave the thick black hair surround her clit a long kiss, running my hands under her nightie and up onto her chubby tummy rolls. My tongue swirling around, tasting the strong salty flavour of her pussy. She lifted the blankets over my head and looked down at me. My hand with a handful of her tummy, and my nose coated in pubic hair and her quickly loosening labia. Her bloated tits, pushed up in a nursing bra, hiding her moaning mouth.

I paused the head I was about to give her, and with a smile on my face said.



"I think you should text him back. Have some fun while I eat you out."

I paid no mind if she was about to respond to me or not. I wasn't about to let self-doubt creep in. I went back to running my tongue up and down her hairy slit. Sucking on her clit and touching her skin. I would glance up from time to time, and I could see she was trying to focus on typing. The glow of her phone illuminating her face. Her one hand replying to an old lover. The other, now running her fingers through my hair as I pleasured her.

"Having fun?" I mumbled with a mouthful of cunt.

"He saw me at the grocery store yesterday and said how good I look."

Good boy, I thought. This is what she needs.

"I think you should probably send him a selfie right now, from bed. Look at how cute you are and how big your boobs are in that bra."

I had next to no subtly. My cock was straining in my boxers. The idea of tasting her now dripping pussy while she texted this man had me very worked up. And I could taste it on her too. She missed the fun.

Awkwardly, she shifted her hips and ass and leaned over to turn on her bedside light. Arms now stretched out, she took a few photos of herself. This was my personal heaven. In her own collective way, she began her seduction. I saw her little smile and her positioning her body to be sexy, but not immediately slutty. I would have torn her nightie off and went straight to showing off her massive tits. But what fun would that have been? She knew exactly what she was doing.

By this time, she was clearly enjoying herself. Her body language with me, the furious texting she was sending back and forth with him, it was like old times. Lost in a moment. The salty, musky piss and sweat taste was long cleared up with my tongue. Her pussy, swollen pink and an engorge clit, began to separate itself from the long hair that draped from her pelvic line down and around her ass. It was a slick, hairy mess. Again I stress, that it was instinctually sexy to me. The site that a man and wife would embrace. One in which the kinks in my mind would begin boil over with. How badly I wanted this man to fuck and coat that jet black hair with his milky white seed. To sit and watch her chubby overweight body fuck him. To slide my fingers inside her hairy asshole while his dick split her apart.

My tongue darted down to that abused asshole and started rimming her. Her moans filled the room as she lifted her nightie off her body, and unhinged her nursing bra, exposing her dark puffy nipples. Milk leaking from both of them. I tongued her asshole some more, working the tip inside of her overshared hole. Her arms, now squeezing her chest together. Her phone still in hand.

I knew he was jacking off. I knew she was now sending nudes to him. He however, did not know I was there with her. Her photos, carefully cropped to seem alone in bed. Like she was cheating. I hadn't given up this illusion. But I did want him to see more.

"Does he want more than photos" I lustily asked?

"Mhhmmm. He wants to see me soon."

"Is he playing with his cock?"



She turned her phone over and I saw the photo. It was bold. Not just a dick pic. His muscular frame, laid out on his couch. A handsome smile and his penis, hard and draped onto his stomach.

"He is very hot. Do you miss him? Are you feeling shy?"

"A little bit." She sheepishly replied. "I don't look like I used to."

"Darling, he saw you walking around. He reached out to you. I am pretty sure he wants nothing more than to be with exactly the woman he knows you are now. I think you should let me take a photo of you, and you can ask him if he minds at all, just how sexy and curvy you are."

I crawled out between her legs and pulled a little thong out of her drawer. I handed them to her and gave her a long kiss. My face still wet with her pussy.

"Keep the nursing bra on. It's very hot. And wear these.".


She lifted her big ass up and slid the thong over her hips. Tufts of black hair peaked through the sides. I helped her sit up and rest against our headboard. Naked, I sat in front of her with her phone and coached her. 



"This is how I would want to see you. Look at you. You're fucking beautiful.".

Her legs were open wide, the black thong barely doing its job. Lost in her huge thighs and cavernous cunt. Fat spilled over the sides. Generously so. Her extremely round chest heaved with each breath and her cherub face blushed.

Completely emboldened by everything, my thoughts took over.



"Send these photos to him. You can tell him I took them. Tell him I need help fucking the weight off your body, and we're going to share you from now on. Now start being the slut I know you are and show him what kind of girl you really are."

She bit her lip and her fingers disappeared down the front of her thong. She was fingering her wet cunt now.

"Grab your belly" I demanded. "Embrace your big curves.".

She ran her hands over her overweight body. Thong now to side as her pussy lips gaped open. I clicked away with her phone, taking dozens of naughty, sexy and extremely inappropriate photos of my fat wife.

In a frenzy and not able to contain myself any longer, I threw the phone onto the bed and grabbed her arm, yanking her off the bed. I shoved her face forward back onto the bed, her giant ass in front of me.

"Go ahead and send those. But I need to cunt now."

With little to no friction, my cock was swallowed immediately by her huge hairy hole, and I pounded away at my gorgeous wife's body. This pussy hole, when this excited, was impossibly loose. Years of cock and pregnancy had blown it out. It was my favourite thing. Actually, my second favourite. It was only better when I was the next in line. And I was now fully committed to get this pussy worked back in, just as a I liked it.

--

Next: Wife goes out on a date. Sends me photos of her being milked.