Slut Wife Has a Breeding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I do henna tattooing. Now, I usually do abstract designs, but we have something different in mind for you. It'll fade after a couple of days, but when you get to that cabin, with all those guys, there's not going to be any mistake what you're there for."

They laid me out on the kitchen table, flat on my back, and I lay there, patient and motionless, as Abhi delicately painted all over my body. I couldn't see any of it, all I could do was stare at the ceiling. Finally, Park walked me over to a full-length mirror so I could see my friend's handiwork.

She had covered my body with ornate, beautiful writing. The largest words were across my stomach: "make my belly swell." I had shaved my pussy for the occasion, at Park's request, so on my lower abdomen went the word "fertile." Abhi wrote "put a baby in me" across the top of my breasts. Along one arm, she wrote "fill me with your seed," and across the other wrote, "please knock me up." One of my thighs read, "who's the father?", and the other read, "not my husband!" Finally, across my right cheek she painted, "fuck me," and across my right cheek, "breed me."

"The words will fade in a few days, but in the meantime, there's no washing them off. So there'll be no mistaking what you're there for." She smiled sweetly.

I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror, my eyes traveling from one phrase to another. I had been trying to hide this breeding fantasy for so long, and now I was a walking billboard for it. I couldn't believe Park had gotten one of my friends this involved, and I didn't know how I was going to go through the next few days with everyone who looked at me seeing in plain English that I was desperate to get fucked and get pregnant. At the same time, the more I looked at the words written on me, the sexier I felt.

"Abhi, I can't believe he got you to do all this. You must think I'm a dirty slut for wanting to get pregnant this way."

"Like I didn't know you were a dirty slut before." She smiled, admiring her handiwork. "To be honest, I'm more than a little jealous. I'm starting to think I should do the same thing one day. So give me every detail when you get back."

I thought that was it, but once my front dried, Abhi had me lay on my stomach on the table, and went to work on my back. I felt her brush against my shoulders, my ass, the small of my back, but I didn't get to see what she wrote. Park just smiled and said I'd see it all eventually.

He led me into the car, which he had been loading up while Abhi was working. He didn't pack any clothes for us, just food and a phone charger. Usually, we keep the car in the driveway. He could have made space in the garage if he had wanted to. But instead, he parked on the street. He and Abhi led me, stark naked, across our front lawn. There was no one on the street for the moment, but anyone looking out the window could see me. My husband and my friend were each holding my hands, so there was no way to cover up. My breasts, my ass, my pussy -- all exposed to the world.

I tried to focus on the distance to the car, the feeling of grass on my bare feet, and not think about how exposed I was. Could anyone see? Were they taking pictures? Could they see what was written on me? I felt my cheeks flush, and then remembered "fuck me" and "breed me" were written on them and I blushed even harder. I was shaking like a leaf by the time we got to the car. Shaking from fear and embarrassment, sure, but undeniably from lust too. In fact, the fear and embarrassment were fanning the flames.

Abhi hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Have a great time getting fucked." Then she leaned closer and whispered in my ear. "I'm so fucking jealous. Tell those guys when they're through with you, I want a turn." She stepped back and admired her handiwork one last time, and then got into her car and drove off.

It wasn't until she turned the corner that Park finally let me into our car. As soon as we were seated, the vinyl sticky against my already-sweaty body, I took Park's hand and guided it between my legs. I was already soaking wet. He finger-fucked me as the car pulled away from the curb, and his hand stayed between my legs for most of the trip.

The cabin was an honest-to-goodness cabin in the woods, no one else nearby. Even the path you drove up was a few hundred feet away, so we had to walk a ways through the woods, my husband fully dressed, and me completely nude. We didn't carry suitcases--neither of us were planning on wearing much this week. Even though the woods were quiet and I knew no one was around, walking through the trees, feeling the breeze blowing against my skin, dried leaves crunching under my bare feet, I felt more exposed than I ever had in my life, like there were dozens of eyes watching me from every direction. That thought scared me a little, but it aroused me a lot.

Park pulled the screen door back, and in my head, I imagined a quiet, empty little cabin, where we'd have some time to lounge around, and maybe have a quick warm-up fuck before the main event. But the second he pushed the second door open a crack, a cheer went out from inside the house. Ten teenage boys, all tall, all athletic, about half of them shirtless, and every one of them dying for a chance to put a baby in me.

"Which one of you guys wants to knock up my wife?!?", my husband exclaimed as a greeting, and another cheer went up from the room. I stepped in behind him, and the boys' jaws dropped. They stared at me, gawking, and I didn't realize they were reading the writing on my body until they started reading aloud. "Fuck me." "Breed me." "Knock me up." "Fertile." "You're damn right I'm gonna make that belly swell." "My dick's gonna fill you with so much seed it'll be leaking out of you until Christmas!"

Finally, Park reached from behind me and held up my breasts for their inspection, reading the inscription across them: "put a baby in me. Think any of you can help her out?" More cheers from the crowd. "Then let's not waste any time!"

Two of the guys lifted me off the ground, carried me into the bedroom, and tossed me lightly onto the bed. I had barely hit the mattress when there was already a cock rubbing up against my pussy. I didn't recognize the guy, who immediately bent down to suck on one of my titties. I guess they were letting the new guys go first. He was black, light skinned, tall and skinny, with a shaggy afro. He was cute, and I started fantasizing about what my baby would look like if he was the one who got me. I had an image in my head of my slender body interrupted by a round, swollen belly.

As this stranger's cock slid into me, I imagined his baby growing inside of me, transforming my body, upending my entire life. Something I had wanted so badly, for so long. Spending so long afraid to admit my deepest desires to my husband, even to myself. And now it was finally happening. He was going to plant his seed deep inside me, with no barrier between millions of sperm and a waiting, fertile egg. Then every man in the room was going to do the same thing, all of their sperm competing for that egg, all trying to do what nature intended: inseminate me, impregnate me, mark me forever as theirs by giving me a baby. Every man here was going to have a chance to give me his baby. Every man but one: the one who was going to help me raise the child, knowing it wasn't his, knowing we would never know who the real father was.

The thought of that was so intense, my desire for it so strong, he had hardly started thrusting into me when I was hit by the most powerful orgasm of my life. Every muscle tensed, my heart pounded in my chest, and I felt my pussy clamping around the long, thick cock inside of it. This had been building for so long -- the weeks we had been planning, the months we had been turning each other on with the idea, the lifetime of secret, shameful, private fantasies, now finally coming true. I screamed out, as every nerve ending in my body caught fire. I screamed until my breath was ragged. The breeding session I needed so badly was finally happening, and it was far more intense than even my wildest fantasies had been.

The unknown teenager breeding me waited for me to come back down to earth. Holding my hips tightly, holding his cock deep inside of me. We stayed like that for a minute, unmoving, his cock filling my pussy, my pussy clamped tight around his cock, staring into each others' eyes. Nothing else existed. Not my husband, not my family, not our friends, just the powerful, beautiful phallus ready to release its precious cargo into my desperate, hungry womb.

The teen smiled down at me, his curls falling in his face.

"You want some more?"

"Oh, God, yes."

"Tell me what you want."

My voice was a hoarse whisper. "I want more fucking."

"Tell me so everyone can hear."

I rose above a whisper, but I could hear my voice trembling. "I want you to fill me with your seed. I want you to put a baby in me."

"Tell your husband what you need."

I looked over at Park. He was naked, and as he walked closer to me, his dick was right at my eye level. It looked painfully erect. I knew he was enjoying every moment of this. I looked into his eyes and saw him trembling with lust. He nodded his approval, and I spoke directly to him.

"I need his sperm deep inside of me. I need all of these guys fucking me hard, with their big, long cocks, cumming deeper inside me than you'll ever go. I need every one of them to shoot their sperm right into my womb, so it can fertilize my egg. So it can make a baby inside me."

Park took a deep breath. I saw him squeeze his dick. I took a second, just to savor the even bigger one that was still lodged deep in my abdomen. I smiled sweetly at my husband.

"My belly's going to swell up with a baby. We'll never know which one of these guys is the father. But everyone is going to know that it's not you. Everyone's going to know your wife is a dirty slut, who got knocked up by a bunch of strangers. That you stood there and watched, while all of these guys took turns fucking a baby into me."

That was too much for Park. He groaned, and a thick rope of sperm shot out of his dick and made a line across the bridge of my nose. A second shot ran down my cheek. A third went into both my eyes, and I felt whatever he had left dribble across my forehead. There was no question I had my husband's approval for what I was about to do. I turned my sticky, cum-covered face towards the guy who was still holding his cock deep inside my pussy, my eyes still glued shut by the sticky mess my husband had just painted my face with.

"I'm ready now. Ready for you to breed me. This fertile little slut needs to be fucked hard. I need all your cum deep inside me. Make a baby in my belly."

The guy needed no encouragement. I still didn't know his name. I never asked. I didn't want to know. All I needed to know about any of these guys was that their cocks were big, and could flood my fertile womb with lots of potent sperm. His cock resumed thrusting into my pussy with one measured, forceful stroke after another. I felt his firm, athletic body against mine, and I grabbed his ass with both hands, trying to pull him even deeper inside me. I cried out again and again as each thrust bottomed out, knowing a room full of people were watching me get fucked senseless and not caring. Time seemed to stand still, as that beautiful hard shaft slid into my silky gash again and again, in an unbreaking rhythm. My heart beat faster and faster, and my clit was buzzing as his thrusting steadily continued. I felt his balls slapping against my ass cheeks, and I thought about all the sperm they were carrying. The sperm that would soon be inside my womb, inseminating, fertilizing, impregnating. Finally he broke the rhythm and started pounding me with abandon, fucking me harder and faster. This was it. He was about to plant his seed. At long last, I was being bred.

The thought of it, not to mention the intense fucking I was getting, pushed me over the edge. I screamed out as an orgasm hit me, and through the haze I heard him grunting, cursing, holding himself deep inside of me as his cock spurted jet after jet of potent sperm right where nature intended.

He held himself inside me for a minute, gently squeezing my ass with one hand, and massaging one of my breasts with the other. Then he slowly pulled his shrinking member out of my well-fucked cunt. Eyes still closed, I heard another guy step up and take his place. I expected him to start fucking me immediately; that's how it went last time. But instead I felt his long, hard shaft running the length of my pussy lips, rubbing my clit with every stroke. What was he waiting for? I wanted him inside me in the worst way. I was about to say something, when I heard a voice in front of me.

"What do you want?"

I let out a little moan as he continued to rub against my clit.

"I want you to shoot a gallon of cum into my womb. I want your sperm to find my egg and make me pregnant. I wanna be a knocked up slut."

I rolled over onto my hands and knees. I knew I had the best chance of conceiving lying on my back, letting the sperm soak into my womb, but I figured I wasn't going to have any shortage of sperm, and I wanted to be fucked every which way. I heard excited cries go up when I turned over. It took a second to realize there was more writing on my back. They hadn't seen it yet. I'd have to find out what it said at some point.

But first, there was babymaking to be done. This second guy grabbed me by the hips and pounded into me for five minutes or so, occasionally reaching up to squeeze one of my breasts, or to pull my hair, so I'd throw back my head and arch my back against his cock. Before too long, he was spurting his hot seed against my cervix, and again, this guy held his cock inside me. I just murmured, "thank you," truly grateful for the fucking I had just gotten.

By this time, I had blinked the sperm out of my eyes, so I got a good look at the third guy. I remembered him from last time -- white guy, skinny but pure muscle, and maybe the biggest cock of the bunch. He lay down on the bed, and it stuck up like a tree trunk, veiny and powerful, 10 inches long at the very least, and thicker than my wrist. I hovered over him, ready to impale myself on that monster. But again, he stopped me. Before he could even ask, I told him what I wanted.

"Please let me take your big cock inside me. Stretch out my pussy. Fill me with your sperm. Fuck me. Breed me. Put your baby in me."

Normally, it'd take ages to lower my slender body onto such a massive cock. But I was so wet and stretched out from the fucking I had already had, I barely felt any resistance. My pussy wrapped around his cock like a glove, as inch by inch, I pushed him deeper inside me. I rolled my hips, feeling that tree trunk rubbing against my insides, stretching me this way and that. I rubbed my clit as I rode him like that for ten minutes at least, building and building to an orgasm that had me screaming my head off. While I was in the middle of it, I felt his cock spasm inside my belly, and I knew I was getting another load of sperm to mix with the first two.

Again and again the process was repeated. A new man would approach, and I was expected to tell him how badly I wanted to be fucked. Which I had no trouble doing -- I begged those guys to fill me up with their cocks, and I meant every word. I took load after load of sperm, each time dreaming about my soon-to-be bulging tummy, my pussy never tiring of taking one big cock after another. Occasionally, Park would come closer and paint my face or my breasts with another load of his own cum. Sometimes he'd just kiss me and tell me how much he loved me. Usually while I was being pounded by an anonymous teenager's oversized cock.

All day this went on, one guy after another, each of them coming back for seconds or thirds. I'd take breaks to rehydrate and catch my breath, but I rarely went very long without a dick inside me. I spent as much of those breaks as I could lying on my back, hips elevated, giving all that sperm a chance to do its work. Of course, there was a white, sticky river flowing out from between my legs pretty much any time my hole wasn't plugged with a dick. But I knew that for every spoonful that leaked out, there was a cupful still inside of me.

We took a break for dinner -- Park had made sure the guys stocked the cabin with plenty of food and drink. It's funny, a lot of guys put boxers or even pants back on. Guys love showing you their hard-on, but a lot of them are shy about letting you see it when it's soft. They ate and joked and talked, but I didn't join them around the table. Rather than have me sit up and let precious sperm leak out of my slit, Park had me stay in the bed, hips elevated, while he hand fed me. Which was fine for the burgers the boys had grilled up, but it got to be messy when it came to the ice cream for dessert! But Park told me I wasn't allowed to clean myself up all weekend, not cum, not food, not anything. Given the amount of sperm coating my face, boobs, belly, and thighs, not to mention the puddle that had been forming under my ass all afternoon, I was going to be a messy girl by the end of this. What the hell, I figured. I sat up, grabbed the bowl of ice cream and poured whatever was left over my head, smiling lewdly at Park the whole time.

Apparently the boys thought that was sexy, because a minute later I was on my back for a second round of fucking that lasted into the night. As the sky got dark in the window, the sex slowed down from the frantic pounding of the beginning of the day. Each guy had come two or three times at this point, so they all had plenty of staying power. I was too tired for any more orgasms, but I still savored every inch of every cock that penetrated me, and gave a very vocal thanks for every load of sperm they added to the mess in my womb. I lay there for a long stretch, fantasizing about the new life that would soon be growing inside of me, about the firm, round belly I'd soon have, about breasts swollen with milk, and about the birth, when my loving husband welcomed a baby that the world would know wasn't his.

After a while, I even drifted in and out of sleep, opening my eyes to a new face, feeling a new cock lazily sawing in and out of my battered cunt. At this point there was a relaxing, even calming rhythm to it, as my body and my mind were both absolutely satisfied. My body was doing precisely what nature had designed it for, taking as much sperm as possible into my womb, so the strongest would find my egg and give me a strong, healthy baby. Eventually I opened my eyes to find all the teenagers gone, and my husband curled up next to me in bed, an arm draped over my belly, just gazing at me.

I whispered to him, "we're going to have a baby." He just smiled and kissed me.

"I love you so goddamn much."

"Even though I'm a dirty slut?"

He kissed me again. "Especially because you're a dirty slut."

"So you liked watching these guys breed me? No regrets?"

"None at all. I'd do it all over again. In fact, I plan on us doing it over again. How many kids do you want?"

I stifled a laugh. "You better be careful what you wish for. Because I might get hooked on these breeding parties. You could end up with a dozen little bastards running around."

He patted my still-taut tummy. "You're only fertile another fifteen more years or so. You think you can pop out twelve kids in that much time?"

"Is that a challenge?"

We both laughed. We kissed. We held each other. We fell asleep in each other's arms, content and completely in love.

I slept for about 14 hours. My body had to recover from the previous day's exertions. Every muscle was sore, and I was still sticky with sweat and cum and French vanilla. I'm sure I looked like hell, but Park was there kissing me sweetly. I wanted to stay in bed with him all morning (or afternoon, by that point), but my bladder was ready to burst. Once I had finished in the bathroom, I burst through the door, thrusting my tits out towards the room.