Slut Wife Has a Breeding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flaunted my body to the rest of the world too, of course. Even after the writing had faded from my body, I found myself wearing short maternity skirts to work and tank tops that barely covered my boobs, let alone my belly. And I absolutely loved rubbing in other people's faces that I had no idea who the father was, that there were ten candidates, and I didn't know the names of a single one. That I didn't know whether the baby would be half-black or -white was just the icing on the cake.

Park took so many naked pictures of me while I was pregnant. And not those ones where the woman's coyly covering up her breasts, or hiding behind some gauzy number so you can't see anything. All of them featured my firm, milk-swollen tits. Most of them showed my puffy, pink pussy. In some, I'm arching my back, to better show off my sexy baby bump. In some, I'm on all fours, oversized pregnancy boobs hanging down along with my round belly. In some, I'm on all fours while Park fucks me from behind. And in others, I'm in basically every position imaginable while Park fucks me. Did I mention how much my husband loved fucking me while I was pregnant with another man's baby?

I sent every single picture to Abhi. Usually with a caption along the lines of, "this could be you! All you have to do is say the word!" So finally, she said the word. I think I was more excited than she was. I was going to watch my best friend be impregnated by the same guys who put me in the club! How many girls can say that?

We rented the same cabin, got the same group of guys. The stuff she wrote on my body was practically PG compared to the stuff I wrote on her. I took so many pictures of her getting fucked. I took so much video. I sucked so many dicks, getting them hard so they could fuck a baby into my friend. I didn't fuck even one of those guys, but it was still one of the sexiest weekends of my life. And there was something about being there, eight months pregnant, as proof of what was going to happen. The whole time she was being gangbanged, Abhi could see my full, gravid belly, and know without a doubt she'd be the same shape by springtime. We shared a bond that I can't imagine too many women out there have ever shared.

We had the same kind of party when we came back. Her naked and covered in cum, me naked with "Abhi in eight months" written across my belly. (With a Sharpie. Her writing was going to last two weeks, but I didn't have to do that shit again) This time both of us told our friends how wonderful the experience was. This time our friends were just a bit less able to hide their eagerness. I knew it wouldn't be long before someone else took a turn.

A week after a pregnancy test confirmed that Abhi was in the club, I went into labor. We decided not to tell the hospital staff in advance, so we could savor the shocked expressions when Park handed me a beautiful, healthy girl with pinkish skin and light brown hair. And then his embarrassment when he told them all he knew he wasn't the father, and that we had no idea what name to put on the birth certificate, just that it was one of half a dozen white teenagers. The black guys didn't feel bad for long, though, as a few months later it turned out one of them got Abhi. And by that point, one of her friends was three months along. We actually had an unbroken chain of pregnancies going for years. Not every girl caught the first time, but no one complained if they had to go back for seconds or thirds! Even the breeding parties I didn't get to watch in person gave me a thrill, knowing I had started this trend, and in some way, I was responsible for those babies coming into this world. Or at least, for them not knowing who their fathers were.

We had a lot to explain to a lot of people in the coming years, especially when, two years later, we decided to do it again. I decided, since I already had a reputation for being a fearlessly dirty slut, I should do the sluttiest thing I could, and make sure the second baby looked nothing like the first one. Park suggested we only invite the black guys from the first gangbang, but I loved the idea of not even knowing the baby's race beforehand. So we did invite them, but we also got a Latin guy who had worked his way into my regular rotation of lovers, and he brought a bunch of friends.

The black guys were outraged when the baby was born with straight hair and was clearly half-Latino. But I was secretly pleased. I liked fucking those guys, and I was eager to give them another chance. In the meantime, they bred Abhi again -- she decided she wanted her second baby to look like the first, even if the odds were overwhelming they'd have different fathers.

And those black guys finally got me three years later, when Park told me I was going to be bred for a third time. I loved that he put it that way -- he didn't ask if I was ready for another baby. He just handed me a giftwrapped card, like he had the first time, and firmly stated, "you're going to be bred again." He knew I wasn't going to say no.

By that point, everyone who knew me knew me as a shameless dirty slut, so it was no surprise when the baby didn't look like my first two. The only surprise was black or Indian, as we got Abhi's cousin to get a bunch of guys together so we'd still have some suspense with this pregnancy. The black guys finally got me, and we had a celebratory gangbang when I was six months along, just those guys, and Park watching and filming, of course.

We spent a few years debating whether to have one more kid, and four years after our third was born, we set up one last breeding party. I was 37, and felt like I didn't have much time left if I did want to get pregnant again. Plus, it was the tenth anniversary of the first breeding party. So we made an occasion of it. We brought Abhi, and every other friend of ours who had been bred in the cabin, to watch it happen. Most of the other women had only gone through with it once, then had babies with their husbands (or went back to having babies with their husbands). Abhi was one of the few repeat customers, but after getting knocked up twice by black teenagers, she married an older white guy and had two babies for him. So I realized that, having my fourth breeding party, deliberately trying for very different fathers for all of my children -- I was somewhat of a hero to the girls who had only done it once.

We brought the Indian guys back, and this time the other half of the room were Korean. For my first few breeding sessions, we had consciously avoided any potential father who looked like Park. But I started to like the idea of people seeing our youngest child, saying, "you finally let your husband get you pregnant?" and me saying, "nope. It's some other guy." As always, Park was just happy to have such a sexy wife, and he was willing to go along with anything.

So I fucked another group of guys, this time with other women cheering me on. Two of the women were pregnant -- one by her husband (sadly), but the other was the previous woman to be bred in the cabin. She was about seven months along, really starting to swell, and every guy touched her belly for luck before they tried to put me in the same condition. By the time the first guy came in my fertile pussy, the women had all stripped one by one. All of the guys who weren't on duty fondled pussies, asses, breasts, and pregnant bellies while they waited their turn to plant their seed in my unprotected womb.

The second morning, as I was getting fucked by one of the guys, I saw Abhi watching us, and she was practically drooling with lust. I realized I was being selfish, having all of this cock to myself. I reached out and squeezed her hand. "You want a turn?"

I expected her to be demure, say "no, it's your big day," something like that. Instead her eyes lit up. "Oh my God, yes!" 30 seconds later she was naked, on her back, right next to me in the bed, as the nearest guy slid his cock into her as she squealed with delight. The bed shook as our two guys fucked us in rhythm. I found myself watching Abhi intently, watching the intense look of lust and satisfaction on her face as her pussy was stretched out. She looked back at me, and we just stared into each other's eyes, gasping with pleasure, knowing each one knew exactly what the other one was feeling at that moment. Both of us had a stranger's cock in our deepest recesses. As the fucking intensified, and the feelings of lust and emotion became ever more powerful, something else struck me. We had both been impregnated in this bed in turn. And right now, she was just as fertile as I was. We were both being bred, side by side. I held her hand.

"Knock me up," I said breathlessly. "I want a baby inside me. Make me pregnant." I said it to the guy fucking me, but I never broke eye contact with my best friend. She understood.

In between gasps, Abhi started moaning loudly. "Breed me. Breed me. Give me your baby. Make my belly swell."

I squeezed her hand harder. "Knock us both up. Fill our fertile wombs with your cum. Breed these two dirty sluts. Breed us both."

I barely got the last few words out as my body was wracked by a powerful orgasm. As I came down, Abhi kissed me. She slowly withdrew her tongue from my mouth, and whispered in a trembling voice, "I want to be bred like an animal. I want to go home to my husband with a baby growing in me. I want to be a knocked up slut again."

This time I kissed her. "I know," I said. I kissed her some more. We were experiencing this together. We were both dirty sluts together. Our bellies were going to swell in unison. We were going to raise two children together knowing they had been conceived at the same time, in the same bed, by the same group of strangers.

The two of us continued to make out and play with each other's breasts until finally, I felt the cock inside me stiffen, and heard the man fucking Abhi start moaning a minute later, as we both got filled with potent sperm. The guys withdrew and we both caught our breath. I smiled at my friend.

"Looks like you're having another baby too! What's your husband going to say?"

She had a shit-eating grin on her face. "Oh, he's going to fucking kill me!" She lifted her head, and her smile got even wider. "Looks like I won't be the only one!"

I had been so wrapped up in fucking I hadn't looked around the room. Things had turned into a full-fledged orgy. Seven other women had turned up to watch my final breeding, and now every one of them had a cock inside of her. One woman was lying on the couch, while another was bent over the side of it. One was flat on her back on the kitchen table, one was fucking a guy in a chair. One of the pregnant women was riding her young stud cowgirl style, the other was taking it doggy style right on the wood floor. And the smallest, lightest girl was being lifted up by one of the more athletic Indian guys, who stayed standing, her legs wrapped around his back as he slid her up and down on his cock.

That gave me a special thrill, as that petite girl was my sister. Every other woman in the room had been bred in this same cabin at some point in the past. But while Molly loved hearing my stories, and loved fantasizing, she had stayed respectable, marrying in her mid-20s, having two kids, and staying faithful. She told me she thought about my breeding parties a lot, but could never go through with it. I guess something changed her mind.

Even as another cock slid into me, and I felt the bed shake next to me as Abhi took on another man, I couldn't keep my eyes off my little sister. I knew she wasn't on the pill, her husband had had a vasectomy. And he was black, so who knows how he'd react to a half-Indian baby. Or a fully Asian one. But Molly was lost in the moment. I knew that feeling well. I watched her lithe, slender body tense as she slid up and down on a stranger's cock, feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate him, knowing she was completely fertile and unprotected. She orgasmed just as the guy holding her up pulled her close and started filling up her womb with his sperm. There was no going back now. I glanced over and saw Park staring at her as intently as I had, erection in his hand. I knew at a glance he was painfully hard watching his little sister-in-law getting bred.

I didn't get to talk to her until much later, after every guy was too exhausted to get it up, and we girls all ended up on the bed together in a pile of sweaty, spermy naked bodies. My sister ended up right next to me.

"So, I thought you couldn't go through with it! And I thought you were done having babies!"

She gave me the same answer all of the women eventually did. "Fuck it. Why should you have all the fun?" Once they saw Abhi throw caution to the wind, it was impossible not to do the same. Everyone was just too turned on, and no one wanted to be left out. For the next two days, it was a free-for-all. Even Park joined in for the first time, although he only fucked the two women who were already pregnant, saying the rest of us needed only fertile sperm. If any of the women was having second thoughts, she kept it to herself. Or was too busy fucking to stop and think about it. We fucked in the cabin, on the front porch, in the woods, in the big mud pit (which was still there and was a staple of breeding parties), and all of it being filmed by whichever guys weren't fucking at the moment. We have a photo I blew up and framed and put on my bedroom wall, of all nine of us, naked, covered in mud to varying degrees, lined up arm in arm against the cabin wall. A rainbow of skin tones, hairstyles, shape and sizes. Two round pregnant bellies, reminding us what was in store for the rest of us. It was a bonding moment I'll never forget.

But after two days, everyone was fucked out and we had to leave the cabin, maybe for the last time. I was emotional at never doing this again, at never having any more kids after the one I was sure was already growing in my womb. But my friends and my sister were all there, going through the same emotions with me. That meant a lot.

And, of course, we had the after-party to go to. I'm not sure any of the guests were expecting nine filthy, naked women to stroll in. There were some angry husbands, and some excited husbands, and some husbands who were both at once. But for each woman, the fact remained, there was no going back. Every couple would have to work it out one way or another.

For the two women who were already pregnant, it ended up not being that big a deal -- one last fling before they were back to sleepless nights and dirty diapers. And for three more, it wasn't a big deal because their periods came within the next two weeks. But I was knocked up again. So was my best friend. So was my sister. I couldn't have been happier. A fourth woman, Aisha, was in the club as well. Her first and third kids were her husband's, and her second was from a gangbang. She got lucky that time, as one of the white guys got her, and she could pass off the kid as her husband's. But not this time.

In the end, all of the husbands could deal. Abhi's knew what she was like when they got married, so he hardly registered surprised when she told him she got knocked up at the party. Molly's was outraged at first, but with some coaxing, he admitted he had fantasized about her getting pregnant the way I always did, and they had nine months of wild sex reliving the experience. Aisha's husband wanted a big family but she had insisted on stopping at three before lust got the best of her in the cabin. So he agreed to forgive her if he could get her pregnant one or two more times himself. Everyone wound up happy.

In fact, the only couple who had problems was me and Park! We had gone back and forth for so long about whether to have a fourth kid, and now we were going to have a fifth! I was pregnant with twins! Although I knew raising two babies with three elementary-school-age kids already in the house was going to be an ordeal for everyone involved, I was determined to enjoy my pregnancy to the fullest. And "fullest" was the operative word, as my belly was enormous. I swear my tummy was starting to bulge by the second month. And by six months, I looked like I was already ready to give birth. By eight, I could barely stand up. My swollen stomach was ready to overwhelm my usually-slender frame. And my usually pert boobs were like cantaloupes, spilling out of every shirt I owned. My hips were wider, my ass was rounder--I had curves for miles in every direction. I had never felt so sexy. Which worked out, as Park was wild with lust at the sight of me, and managed to get his dick into me every time we had ten minutes away from the kids.

Finally, I was ready to push out two more babies. My last two. As usual, I had spent the whole pregnancy wondering the race of the father. I thought Indian; Park was leaning towards Asian. Turns out, we were both right! I got one of each! I had so much sperm inside me that two different guys fertilized my eggs. Deep in my slutty little heart I couldn't have asked for a better surprise!