Slut Wife Has a Breeding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubyreed
rubyreed
89 Followers

"Okay, who's going to fuck me first!" As red and raw and swollen as my gash still was from the day before, I still wanted more dick.

"Oh, there's plenty of time for that," reassured my husband. "But we've got a few things to do first. For starters, breakfast." For a bunch of teenagers, those guys knew how to put a spread together. Bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, biscuits, the works. Park fed me again, but instead of lying on my back, I spent the meal sitting on one of the guys' laps, his cock eight inches deep while I ate.

It was a strange sensation, not really fucking, not really moving, just being impaled on his cock while I greedily licked handfuls of scrambled eggs from Park's fingers. Once I started eating, I nearly forgot about the guy inside me. But after a few strips of bacon and a biscuit, my awareness of the phallus lodged in my abdomen slowly increased. I started to squeeze my pussy around his cock, clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing. While I did it, I picked up the biggest sausage on the table and started licking and sucking it like I was giving head. The guys murmured appreciatively. I started frigging my clit with one hand, and slowly lifted my hips off of him and started sliding up and down on his dick.

I looked up and realized that all eyes were on me. I made eye contact with one guy after another, watching them watch me, while the feeling inside me got more and more intense.

"I'm really... enjoying... breakfast!" I grunted out between thrusts. The guys all laughed, but I barely heard them, as an orgasm hit me like a truck.

I came to my senses and realized I was bent over the table, my head lying sideways in someone's half-eaten scrambled eggs, and my breasts mashed into my plate of pancakes. "I think you need some syrup for those," said Park, but instead of pouring syrup over the pancakes, he poured them over my tits. As he licked and sucked the sticky mess from my nipples, I felt the guy behind me lift me up off of his cock, as a river of sperm leaked out from between my legs. He put his hands around my waist, and passed me sideways to the guy to his left, and a second later I was impaled on his cock. Park never stopped licking the syrup off my titties while I bounced up and down on ten inches of rock hard flesh, and within five minutes, my breasts were clean and my cunt was a sticky mess.

I expected the guys to keep passing me all around the table, so all ten guys could take their turns filling up my womb. But the next guy scooped me up in his arms and carried me right out the front door! I panicked for a second, worried someone could see me, before I remembered we were in the middle of the woods. As we walked along, Park was at my ear.

"I've always fantasized about you fucking outside, completely exposed, on display to whoever walks by. And Jake here found the perfect spot."

I couldn't really see where we were going, just a canopy of leaves overhead, and trees on all sides. But after a few minutes of walking, Jake, whose strong arms were still holding me tight, suddenly dropped me on the ground at his feet. I braced myself for impact, but instead landed on something soft with a wet splat. I got my bearings and saw I was in the middle of a giant mud puddle! Black, sticky mud was already coating my ass, my legs, and my lower back. I looked up at my husband, a crowd of half-naked teenagers behind him.

"You really like me dirty, don't you?"

He smiled at me lewdly. "The dirtier the better."

I reached up for the nearest hard cock and gently pulled it towards me. "All right, Jake. Make me as filthy as you can. I wanna be a dirty, pregnant slut." I rolled over onto my stomach, savoring the feeling of cool mud covering my naked body. I got up onto my hands and knees, and felt Jake's cock stretching me out yet again. As he pounded me from behind, the athletic teen pushed me forward, first onto my elbows, then so my shoulders were touching the ground, and then flat on my belly, the mud squishing underneath me every time he thrust his cock into me. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing my face down towards the sticky, wet ground. I didn't resist at all. In fact, I let him rub my face in it, turning my head from side to side so that every part of my face was covered.

I felt the cock in me spurting, and once it withdrew, I turned back in the direction of the boys. I couldn't really see much, as my whole face was caked with mud, but I looked in what I thought was Park's direction. "Am I dirty enough for you now?" The guys cheered, but I wasn't finished. "...because I can get dirtier."

The cheering was out of control, as I grabbed another boy from the crowd, and pushed him onto his back into the mud. I straddled his cock, and then looked over my shoulder at Park.

"You haven't touched me all weekend. Why don't you put that cock of yours to good use. I haven't done double penetration in a long time." I actually never had, but the teenagers didn't need to know that. In no time flat, one of my boys was flat on his back in the mud, as I lowered myself onto his hard, thick cock. I leaned forward as far as I could to give Park access to my little brown asshole. Before I knew it, he was sliding his dick into my bowels. It was kind of a shock to have an average-sized cock after being fucked all weekend by these monsters, but it was nice, too. I didn't relish having my ass torn up by somebody's nine inches.

Instead, I just savored that full feeling of having two dicks inside me at once. It was incredible, feeling them both moving around inside me at different speeds, leaving me feeling stretched to the fullest and utterly satisfied. Park held my hips and the other guy kneaded my muddy breasts, and I decided I had to do this more often. To my surprise, the teenager came first, coating my insides while Park continued to stretch out my tight little asshole. I clamped my pussy around his softening cock and didn't let him go until Park shot his load into my ass.

To my shock, by that time, the dick in my pussy was hard again. So I just kept on riding it as Park's soft cock slid out of my asshole. I enjoyed the difference in sensation -- having a full pussy and an empty ass -- for a minute or two, until I felt another cockhead press up against my asshole, starting to push its way in.

"No! Wait! You're too big!" But whichever guy it was gently pushed his way in, and I stopped protesting. Sweat, and mud, and my husband's sperm had me pretty well lubricated by that point, so it wasn't painful like I thought it would be. Just a lot of pressure, as he slid in deeper and deeper, pressing against the cock in my cunt, the two of them rubbing together inside my body, just a thin membrane separating them both.

After enjoying the stretched-out feeling even longer, I remembered something else. "You're supposed to come in my pussy! You're supposed to be getting me pregnant!!!"

Everyone laughed. Park squeezed my hand. "Sweetie, if you're not knocked up by now, you're never going to be!" He was right, of course. By my count I had taken around fifty loads of hot seed in the past 36 hours, and I knew there was a lot more where that came from. When my egg dropped in a day or two, it was going to splash down in an ocean of sperm, each one of several million trying desperately to create a new life inside me. I suppose I could spare a few loads for my ass.

Which is exactly what I got. Because the guy in my pussy had only just come, he lasted for-fucking ever, so by the time he shot into me again, I had four loads dripping down my ass crack. I spent the rest of the afternoon that way, stuffed full of two big cocks, Park occasionally getting a turn with my ass. My only rule was, no cocks in my pussy that had been in my ass. The last thing I wanted was to get an infection.

By the time the last guy was spent, my pussy and ass were both numb, and I was covered from head to toe in sticky, brown mud. One of the teenagers scooped me up in his arms and carried me back to the cabin, keeping my ass elevated so the gallon or so of sperm in my pussy would have a chance to soak into my womb. The cabin had an outdoor shower, so when we got back, Park made me wait outside and watch as every guy took a turn getting clean, while I felt mud drying on my skin and cum slowly leaking from my ass. I didn't take a turn. My husband wanted me dirty, so I was going to stay dirty.

Finally, I went inside and slept off the latest round of fucking. We had dinner when I woke up, and then each guy took another turn or two putting a load of his sperm as deep inside of me as possible. It was getting to be routine, getting fucked by all these guys. I wasn't sure I could go back to just fucking one guy at a time after this.

But Sunday morning was my last chance, at least for now. I tried to savor every orgasm, every inch of every cock, every drop of seed my pussy greedily milked from every pair of balls that had slapped against my ass while I was bred again and again. But finally, it was over. While Park packed a few things up and the guys started to get dressed, I just lay in bed, hips elevated, savoring my sore pussy and the trickle of sperm still dripping from between my swollen lips. Every one of my boys kissed me goodbye passionately, most of them sucking on my nipples, or rubbing my pussy one last time. They gave me hickies on both sides of my neck, and love bites all around both breasts. Then the few guys who weren't completely fucked out shot their last loads of white, sticky seed across my tits and my face. I didn't make a move to clean it up, I just lay there, smiling, enjoying that feeling of cum coating my skin.

Finally, it was time to get up. I felt warm, slick cum sliding down my chin, my neck, between my breasts, down my belly. And of course there was a small river of the stuff running down my thighs. When I sat down in the car, I put one hand under my pussy just to catch the mess. Every so often when my hand would fill up, I'd rub the sticky mess all over my face and let it run down my front again.

I did that the whole ride home, while Park and I talked about how we felt. About me fucking so many guys. About how he felt watching, and participating. And about the baby we were going to have in nine months. The baby that was probably growing inside of me already. The baby who would never know who her father was. The baby who we'd be answering questions about for the rest of our lives. No, she isn't adopted. Yes, another man got me pregnant. Yes, he was okay with it. Encouraged it. Watched it. I was overcome with feelings of guilt and excitement and shame and lust. I was going to feel that powerful cocktail of emotions for the next nine months, probably for the rest of my life, and to be honest, that's why I went through with it. That and living out a fantasy most women would be scared to even admit having.

But I had lived it out. I was almost certainly pregnant, from a gangbang, and now we'd have to live with the consequences. But by the time we got to the house, we were both confident that neither of us had any regrets. We both wanted this. Every part of it.

Park left the car on the street again, and I was most of the way across the lawn before I realized I was walking around our suburban neighborhood in broad daylight, naked and cum-covered. I was so used to being both of those things it didn't even occur to me to be embarrassed. It was going to be a big adjustment getting back into my normal life.

I guessed would start with going inside and taking a long, hot shower, and cleaning a weekend's worth of mud, sweat, and sperm off my sore and spent body. But after Park swung the door open for me and I stepped into the living room, I got one more shock. There were people in my house. Lots of people.

"Surprise!" I saw Abhi's smiling face, as her eyes ran up and down my body. My head swam, as I looked around the room and realized that most of my friends were here. Guys I'd fucked, girls Park had fucked, college friends, even some of my co-workers. And I was standing in front of them all naked, with mud and dried sperm caking my skin and obscene messages written all over me. I felt a knot form in my gut as my cheeks turned red. It was one thing to be naked in front of a bunch of teenagers I was only interested in for one reason. But these were people I knew!

Abhi looked like she was trying to decide if I was too sticky to hug. After a second, she said fuck it, and put her arms around me, my boobs rubbing against hers and getting mud--and probably worse--on her dress. "So how many times did you fuck? How big were their cocks? Do you know if you're pregnant yet? Do you have a bunch of sperm in you right now?" Without any self-consciousness, she knelt down to inspect my pussy. "Oh my God, you're still wide open!" She was right--my sex was sore, red, and still gaping a bit. She probably could have slid two of her fingers right into me, and the way things were going, I half expected her to. "You must have been so stretched out! I bet it felt amaaaaaazing." I could see the sparkle in her eyes, like she was getting wet just thinking about it. But how excited Abhi was wasn't the first thing on my mind.

I grabbed Park's arm. "All these people... why... what were you thinking?"

He just smiled. "In a few months, your belly's going to be swelling up and every one of these people are going to know you're pregnant, so no point in hiding that. And let's face it, how you got that way wasn't going to stay a secret forever. I know how much you like to brag about your conquests..." He took one of my nipples between his fingers and twisted it gently. "And being naked in front of everybody? Well, I figured why not have some more fun?"

"You fucking asshole." But I was smiling at him. I couldn't help myself. My husband loved me, and sometimes he knew what I wanted better than I did. He turned me around to face the room, held both of my wrists and spread my arms so there was no covering up my muddy, spermy, bruised tits.

"So. Who wants to hear how my slutty, sexy, beautiful wife fucked a whole roomful of guys and got pregnant?" A cheer went up from the crowd, and I realized I had no choice but to go along with it. I recounted every scandalous detail, and I realized what Park had known in advance. It was humiliating being naked and dirty in front of my closest friends, admitting to every slutty, deviant thing I had done. And I loved every second of it.

And so did my friends! Sure, a lot of people there were shocked, but for most of them, the shock wore off and they were excited to hear the details. More than a few of the girls couldn't hide their jealousy, and two even asked me if I could set them up with the same guys! I ended up spending a few hours drinking, eating, telling stories, answering some very, very personal questions, still naked the whole time. Finally, one of my co-workers mentioned he had to be up for work in the morning. I had almost forgotten about work. I felt momentary panic rising in my throat.

"Abhi...?" I grabbed her arm. "Wasn't all the henna supposed to wear off after a couple of days? I have to go back to work!" I held up my arm, where it read, 'fill me with your seed.'

Abhi gave me a mischievous smile. "Did I say one to three days? I meant one to three weeks. Oopsie!"

I wanted to punch her, but I was too shocked to move. "I can't go into work like this! I can't go out of the house like this! What the fuck am I supposed to do?!?"

Abhi couldn't wipe the shiteating grin off her face. Behind her, I saw my husband smirking at my predicament. I didn't know which one of them to be madder at. But my co-worker Jason interrupted.

"You know, Lucy, like a third of the office is here now. This party's not going to be a big secret. And it's not like we're a law firm. Who's going to object?" He had a point. I worked for a tech startup; it was the least uptight office you could imagine. Tattoos and piercings and multicolored hair and all that kind of shit. The owner of the company was only 28, so there weren't any old people who would have a heart attack at the sight of me. Still, I'd never, ever live this down.

Then again, I'd be popping out a little bastard that didn't look like my husband in nine months, so there'd be a lot of things I'd never live down. Jason saw I was at least thinking things over.

"Just own it. Act like it's a statement--like you did the Slut Walk or something, just to make a point about owning your sexuality or whatever. If you don't act ashamed, I don't think people are going to shame you. Not our people, anyway. You obviously had a good time fucking all those guys. You two are obviously excited about getting a baby out of the experience. Just be out and proud about it."

So I was. I figured if I was in it this far, I may as well go the whole nine. So I wore short shorts, and a midriff-baring tank top. Plenty of girls went into our office showing that much skin. Pretty much none of them had "put a baby in me" written across her cleavage. And Park insisted that if I was showing off my henna slogans, I should leave my back almost completely uncovered. I didn't see it until we got home, but all weekend, my back had read, "this dirty slut needs to be filled with so much cum she has triplets." The back of my shirt only covered the last three words. Park liked that even better.

So, nervous as all hell, I went into work with a big smile on my face, announcing, "I'm pregnant!" I waited a beat, and added, "And I have no idea who the father is!" That got everyone's attention. But as people gathered around and I told everyone the story, I realized Jason was right. If I was confident enough about it, people were actually kind of impressed. Of course, it didn't hurt that I told the story as if getting knocked up in a gangbang with a bunch of strangers was what every little girl dreamed of growing up. I mean, isn't it?

Based on my friends' reactions, I started to realize that plenty of women harbor some pretty wild fantasies, but hold back because they're worried about what people will think, or about what the consequences might be. So seeing me not give a fuck what people think, and seeing Park and I embrace the consequences, must have been emboldening to a lot of those fantasies.

My girlfriends' fascination -- and even outright jealousy -- only increased as my belly started to swell with an unknown teenage boy's baby. More than one girl asked me to set her up with her own gangbang. But some stubborn, perverse part of me refused to do it unless they were willing to take things as far as I did, and fuck all of those guys unprotected. Why should they get all the thrills I got without any consequences? Besides, knowing I was being bred by those guys was the biggest thrill of all. I wasn't going to let any other girl half-ass it. And to be honest, it was fun watching Abhi, a few of my co-workers, even my own sister wrestle with their fears and desires. A surprising number of women I knew wanted to go through with it, and didn't at the same time. I used to rub my bare, swollen belly, while telling one girl or another how much she'd love taking on all those guys, and how magical being pregnant was. There was nothing better than seeing the conflicted emotions on another girl's face, when it was clear she wanted what I had so badly, but couldn't bring herself to admit it. I'd just rub my belly and smile, and watch them squirm.

Of course, mine weren't the only hands on my belly. Park couldn't tear himself away. He couldn't keep his hands off my round, ripe stomach, he couldn't keep his mouth off of my firm, swollen titties, and he couldn't keep his dick out of my slutty, adulterous, pregnant pussy. I loved it. I had fucked a roomful of guys in front of my husband, let them knock me up while he watched, and he was more in love with me than ever. The sex we were having was so good, I barely fucked any other guys the whole nine months. And he didn't so much as look at another girl. He was obsessed. I loved flaunting my pregnant body, parading around the house naked, taunting my husband about the fact that he couldn't get me pregnant and that we have no idea who did. Teasing him about how much he had enjoyed watching other men breed his wife. Promising that he was going to get to watch me do it again and again, and that our house was going to be full of babies that looked nothing like him. It became a game, to see how long I could torment him until he pinned me down and slammed his cock into me.

rubyreed
rubyreed
89 Followers