All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Heather's Awakening'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

Thanks for bringing Heather back. I hope she gets lots of action like every slut wife deserves. Roxy is selfish but scintillating. I can see why it would be hard to say no to her (and why would you want to?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sluts

Strong women being forthright, bold and adventurous....well we can't have that. Apparently it is only acceptable to be a slut if one is manipulated and coerced into sharing her body.

Abuse, humiliated and racism driven encounters are all acceptable. But we must not offend fragile male egos nor upset their carefully constructed delusions.

policywankpolicywankalmost 11 years agoAuthor
keep writing

It looks like I have some fans and some detractors. Well I never expected acceptance and admiration.

I'll keep writing my stories and sharing my adventures. Each story that deals with slut wives/cuckolds will be clearly titled so that prospective readers need not delve deeper if the subject matter is not to their liking.

As for for those that read through anyway just so they can make hateful remarks......I will assume that they haven't come to grips with their desire for slutty pussy yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

Policy, please continue with the "Slut Wife" story,... it's good, it's full of anticipation and temptating,... Hope to see the next part soon

Best regards and take care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fairly well written but.....

Formulaic and predictable which most of these cuck stories tend to be. Only so many ways to humiliate your man. Right? Not my cup of tea but....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Policywank, your Slut Wife story is good,... I want to encourage you to continue with it, with new plots and new adventures,...

And all those, who can't find a good word for the story and for the author,..., stop reading it,..., and search for the stories you would like, but restrain from negative comments,..., the author is doing her best,...

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the crazy fucking retard annony's 1 vote!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

dear annony you big fat old ugly fag! Your mother runs the ISIS whore house and your sister is the only whore in there. 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

Annony your mother and sister and you should be in a MX whore house. Oh wait your mother and sister are already here,. Vote for this story and put this asshole of LIT's 1 vote mean less. Mean less like the old ugly fat fag he is.

needyou200needyou200over 7 years ago
5

good story, vote to offset the annony fool who voted 1 , 8 times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous