All Comments on 'Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 01'

by policywank

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this!

I love how sexually liberated and confidant our heroine is...cant wait to read more.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 4 years ago
A great sexy and believable story

A great set of characters: A young confident woman who unapologetically enjoys sex. A loving and supportive mom as a role model. Mature guys who are respectful friends, open-minded and passionate lovers.

Wonderfully written. I especially like the sexy phrase she writes twice: "my insides coated/pasted with thick gooey cum". She literally owns it.

A grand finale where she arranges to fuck each of her 4 lovers the same day. And yet it does not feel over the top. She is not seeking out more and more thrills, she just enjoys daily sex while constantly improving her lovemaking skills. It looks like she is on a sustainable path where sex is an integral part of her life without consuming her. Hopefully the story will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Beginning

This sounds like the perfect beginning of a slut wife in training. This is the ideal of slut wife that we all dream of - confident and welcoming. Many thanks for all your hard working sharing your thoughts with your fans.yBGMS8

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Appreciate

You have to appreciate an author who writes from her life experience.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 4 years ago
Appreciate

I am not sure if the last comment was sarcastic, but I really do appreciate a slut wife. There is a vein of thinking frequently espoused that being sexually open is intrinsically wrong. It is kind of like those narrow-minded people who think that calling someone gay is intrinsically an insult. As if these aren't legitimate choices. It's funny how the people who make such comments...accusations really...gloss over their own bigotry.

I'd rather marry a slut than a bigot any day. I'd rather be with an accepting promiscuous woman that an intolerant prude any day. I'd rather be with a cunt than be a cunt any day.

alan13703alan13703almost 4 years ago

Loved the story. I was 'Jimmy' for a while but managed to get my wife unlocked and able to enjoy the pleasure a woman can get from sex with more than one man. Well done.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

What a cute story of the sexual coming out of a young woman. I am not sure if this story is true or inspired of true life events, it was a fun read and a great distraction of the vicissitudes of life.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Like her other stories, the heroine is totally self-possessed and confident in her sexuality. Love it.

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

Wow what a cumming out for this young lady. Loved when Jake asked her if she wanted to fuck Gary too, and she said yes, let the games begin. She was uncool to give Jake a cream pie. On too another chapter. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpolicywank@policywank
Married, polyamorous and lovingly dominant. 5'5" raven haired and dark-eyed, 120 lbs., 38D-24-38, curvy but firm. I am the hot wife in a wife led relationship. I have several lovers while he has only those that I allow - usually other hot wives. But I have sex with h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES