Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think maybe that is the first time I fully realized I would be a hot wife. The notion of having a loving and devoted husband and feeling the same way about him while still having a varied sex life suddenly seemed possible. And the ability....no.... need to take the lead and set expectations seemed natural. I could tell that daddy felt the same way too. He was serene in the simplicity and clarity of it all. Unfettered by expectations or the need to bring about a given result.

Mark had ceded control to me long before but that was the first time I really embraced it. He trusted me because I treated him with warmth, love and acceptance in a way that his wife never had. Next to that, sexual exclusivity didn't matter and it didn't mean what society says it means. Daddy understood that simply I had more love to give and more sexual desire to sate than any one man could handle.

When we got back to daddy's place I went to his room, peeled off my dress and g-string quickly returned to him naked in heels. Then I slowly undressed him and put away all of his clothes carefully while he waited to fuck me. When I came back into the room he was seated on the couch. His dick was hard and erect. I came towards him from the side, swung one leg over him and crawled into his lap facing him as I guided his dick into my pussy.

"I had a wonderful time tonight." I said softly as I looked into his eyes and locked my pussy muscles around his cock.

"Me too."

"Did you like showing me off to your co-workers?"

"Yes, I did."

"I think a couple of them were sweet on me."

"I think they all were Cyn. Every last man there wants to fuck you."

"Mmmmm. Is that so? Does that turn you on?"

"Yes."

"The idea of other guys fucking me turns you on?"

"Yes."

"Say it daddy. Tell me while I ride your cock."

"Ungh." He grunted and I could tell that my words had tweaked something inside of him. "The idea of you fucking other guys turns me on.....so does the fact that I know you fuck other guys."

As he said those words. The dam broke and he ejaculated inside of me. It was rare for daddy to not last longer, but I could tell that my words had pushed him over the edge.

I stayed straddled on his lap, leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Do you know what I had Jake do the other night after he fucked me? I had him lick his own cum out of my pussy."

Then I rolled off of daddy so that I landed seated next to him. I opened my legs and looked down as his cum started to leak out of my pussy. I didn't say another word. Haltingly daddy got on his knees and started to lick my pussy. He lapped it up. I could feel it leaking out quicker now just as I felt him licking faster and swallowing. When he was done, I motioned him up to kiss me.

"Mmmmm. I love the taste of your cum daddy. Do you like it too?"

He nodded.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

"What are you doing for the holidays Cyn?" Asked daddy. I was sitting at his table with my legs curled underneath me wearing only the shirt he had worn to the party the night before.

"I am not sure yet."

"You aren't going to see your mom?"

"No, her and her new boyfriend are going to the Caribbean. They asked if I wanted to tag along but I said no."

"Will you spend it here with me?"

"Christmas day? That might work."

"Actually, I meant the whole break."

"I don't know daddy. I love being with you. But you know I will want to see my other guys too."

"That is ok. I won't get in the way and they are welcome here. It is a two bedroom. Listen Cyn I don't ever expect to have you all to myself. I just want to be near you."

After a long pause I answered. "How about we play it by ear? When I leave the dorm for the holidays I will bring some stuff here. But I might not spend every night here."

"Ok!" He responded with a big grin.

........................................................................................................................................................................

The second night of staying with daddy I had to work. After work I fucked Gerhard in his office then invited him over to daddy's place. They got along great. Nothing sexual happened aside from my heavy flirting with both of them. Gerhard knew about all the other guys and was quite accepting, but he was still pretty traditional. He wasn't yet ready to share me in close proximity to the other men. This was just a warm up.

After he left to go home daddy said. "He could have stayed if you want baby girl."

"No. He isn't ready for that. I didn't expect him to be. That is why I fucked him in his office before coming here. I just wanted you two to meet."

I took daddy's hand and led him off to bed knowing full well that my mention of fucking Gerhard would have him hard and horny.

............................................................

The next night Jake came over. The three of us got along just fine. I sat between them while we watched a movie. When it was over, I got up and reached out my hand to Jake.

"Come baby." I said to him. Then I looked at daddy with a smile. "I'll come in to see you when Jake and I are done."

I left the door ajar so that daddy could hear us. Jake and I were playing and giggling as we made out. Then we 69'd for a while with lots of sucking and slurping noise. After that I told him to fuck me roughly and he gladly obliged.

When I was done with Jake, I put on a pair of stripper heels and went to see daddy. I knew he would be awake and he would hear the click click of my heels on the hardwood. I was nervous. I had quite obviously made a noisy show of fucking Jake in the next room. Daddy was the one who had said it would be ok, so I was testing him. I really wanted him to be receptive.

When I got to his room, I crawled into bed next to him. He was awake and hard.

"Your turn daddy. What can I do for you?"

"I want to eat your pussy."

"Jake just came in me." I said seductively as I lay back and spread my legs. I wanted him to eat Jake's cream pie out of my cunt. I was almost daring him to do it. But if he wasn't ok with it, I owed him the opportunity to pass.

He didn't pass. Daddy went down on me and ate another man's cream pie from my pussy. The first of many. When he was done, he fucked me gently missionary style. I took his cream pie to Jake and repeated the whole thing. Jake didn't pass either. I spent the night in bed with him.

The next morning nothing was said about the night before. Nothing needed to be said. We were all in a different place than we were 24 hours earlier.

...................................................................................................................................................................

Jimmy, Brad and Gail had all gone home for the holidays. For the first few days I alternated between staying at daddy's house with him and Jake or staying with Gerhard at his place.

I increased my work hours over the holidays, but I still had more time on my hands than usual and fewer men to satisfy my urges. I was wearing them out. Pretty soon I didn't bother to bring Jake and daddy to bed separately. I would get dressed up in something slutty and fuck them both in the living room. Sometimes multiple times in one day. Then I would go to work and still have plenty of lust left for Gerhard. My sexual exploration was accelerating.

By the time Christmas day came around I realized that I needed to bring Gerhard into my circle with Jake and daddy. I wasn't going to let any of my men be alone on Christmas and I sure as hell wasn't going abstain from sex.

I told Gerhard how things had been going and asked if he would like to come over to daddy's and participate with us. He didn't seem too surprised. He knew I was fucking several other guys and didn't have any issue with that, so I guess doing them at the same time wasn't such a big leap as I had thought it would be.

I think it is fair to say that at this point it was starting to become about more than just the sex. I was in charge with all of these men and I liked it. I also liked pushing their limits, especially daddy and Jake. My boldness seemed to grow with each time that it paid off for me.

........................................................................................................................................................................

We had decided not to exchange gifts. Our Christmas was already going to be special enough. But two days before Christmas Eve daddy bought me a slutty little outfit that consisted of black thigh high boots with a 4" stiletto heel, a very skimpy red velvet skirt with white trim, fishnet red g-string and bra and a Santa hat. He said that if I was going to have Jake and Gerhard over I should look my best.

Things were moving so fast. It had only been a few days earlier that daddy had listened to me having sex with Jake in the next room then eaten his cream pie from my used pussy. I had gone into that not sure how he would react, but he loved it. When he bought me that slutty outfit to wear for the guys, any lingering doubts were erased.

Jake and Gerhard were expected to come over at about 5:30 p.m. We were all going to cook dinner together, smoke some weed, have some drinks and have ourselves a party. Daddy and I rounded up the last few supplies and got home by 4:00 p.m.

"I'll put this stuff away. Why don't you go freshen up and change into that outfit baby girl? You are going to be the main attraction tonight."

I smiled and gave him a big kiss. He slapped my ass as I walked away.

I took a long shower and made sure that all of my grooming was up to par. Then I put on that slutty outfit and applied red lipstick that matched the outfit. I don't usually wear much make-up but I decided that a little smoky eyeshadow was in order. Add a little of daddy's favourite perfume and I was ready for action. It was 5:00 p.m. when I re-emerged in the kitchen.

"Damn, baby girl you are out of this world."

I strolled up to him with my best sultry walk, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a long soft kiss.

"Thank you, daddy. I must have been a very good girl to deserve such a nice daddy. Or maybe a very bad girl." I said with a wink and a smile.

"The best kind of bad girl. Listen baby I was wondering. I think tonight is going to be really special. Can I, um, take pictures?"

I felt like I was supposed to be wary of this idea, but I wasn't. I was flattered. As if my ego needed anymore boost, I loved the idea that he saw me as attractive enough to want to save the memory.....even if it was so he could jerk-off to it later.

I paused for a moment to reflect then I gave him a mischievous smile. "Ok. But you don't share them with anybody without my permission."

"Deal. How about video?"

I put my hands on my hips and gave him a look of feigned indignation. "Well aren't you just the dirty old man daddy. You know I am barely legal right?" Then I put my arms around his neck and kissed him again. "Ok baby, I hope you take great pleasure in filming me getting fucked. Just don't spend all your time behind the camera ok."

"You got it."

The concierge rang up to confirm he could let in Jake and Gerhard. They had coincidentally arrived at the same time 5 minutes early. I had a moment of butterflies as I waited for them to arrive. Was this all a little too campy, like a cheap porno? Jake and daddy were chomping at the bit for it so they would be fine, but what about Gerhard?

I went to the door and opened it. I stood there waiting for them to get off the elevator. Both men saw me at the same time and their eyes nearly bugged out of their heads. Jake said something to Gerhard and they both smiled.

When they got inside, I wrapped my arms around Jake and gave him a long wet kiss. He hung on a little longer, nibbling on my neck and whispering in my ear that I looked fantastic. Then I turned to Gerhard and did the same. I needn't have worried. He embraced me without hesitation and I felt his big hard cock as he pulled me close.

"Let's get this party started gentlemen." I said hanging on to Gerhard.

Daddy made drinks while Jake pulled out a bag of weed and started to roll a joint.

I turned back to Gerhard. "So what do you think sweetie?"

"I think we are going to have a hell of a time." He grabbed my ass and nestled his nose into my neck then nibbled on my ear lobe just the way I like it. That made my nipples hard. His other hand went to my tits where he kneaded them a bit before giving my hard nipples a pinch. I gave a little gasp then a giggle. Gerhard had definitely come out of his shell.

After he served the drinks daddy started preparing dinner. We three stood around the kitchen island smoking up, sipping our drinks and offering a bit of help. Most of the time I was cuddled up to one of Jake or Gerhard. They both took liberties with their hands probing my body, kissing me, nibbling on my neck or ears. But it wasn't overwhelming or supper intense. It was just little bits and pieces of activity as we all talked. It was perfect. I wanted it to go slow. It gave us all a chance to get to know each other and settle in.

Being the tarted-up object of their desire suited me perfect -- it just added to the buzz from the weed and alcohol. All of these men had seen me in various degrees of nakedness, lingerie or slutty clothes. But somehow this felt different. I felt like a stripper or a whore, completely at ease dressed this way for their inspiration. Familiar like one of the boys but obviously not quite.

Daddy is actually quite an accomplished chef and there was nothing traditional about this meal. There was nothing traditional about the whole scene so that seemed appropriate. Knowing that Gerhard owned a restaurant and knew a thing or two about cooking the two of them had conspired to whip up something special for us. Pretty soon Gerhard pulled some ingredients out that he had dropped off with daddy earlier and they were both working in the kitchen. I was delighted to see that they had made such a great connection. As some of the energy shifted from me to what these two wonderful men were cooking up for all of us, I nestled into my role as sex goddess and friend with total comfort.

"How long has that goose been in the oven Mark?"

"I put it in the moment you texted me."

"And the sausage stuffing?"

"Exactly as you instructed my friend."

The two men that met a few days earlier were now friends.

"Did you still make that veal marsala?"

"Yes, over your clear objections."

"It's not German."

"Neither am I Gerhard. Nothing about this gathering is traditional. We are just throwing caution to the wind." They smiled at each other.

There was oysters alongside smoked trout and a charcuterie board. Pig knuckle next to veal marsala. Tiramisu alongside strudel. An amazing but small portion of sea bass. There was German Riesling and Italian Chianti. And somehow a borscht after the appetizer. It made no sense at all, but it was wonderfully discombobulated. We had leftovers for days.

What really blew me away was how these men had come together to create this crazy mix and the genuine affection we all seemed to feel together. The weed and the alcohol probably helped, but we were all very much in the holiday spirit.

Every time one of the men walked past me, they gave me a long soft kiss or a little nibble or a soft caress. Perhaps a "thank you baby" or "you look gorgeous tonight" or "I'm so glad to be here". I felt love for and from each of them. And the fire was building in my loins.

It was around 7:00 p.m. when I couldn't wait any longer. "This food is amazing you guys, but I want to taste a different kind of appetizer." I squat down in front of Jake, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and proceeded to suck his dick. Once you really know how to suck dick you can extend it forever or get him off in record time. I was going for the latter. Jake was bucking and thrusting within minutes as I swallowed his load. The other guys gave a big round of applause.

By this point I was obviously a bit high and drunk so I was even bolder than usual. I grabbed daddy and told Gerhard to fill in for him while I repeated the same performance. When Gerhard's turn came, I could sense both daddy and Jake marvelling at the size of his long fat cock. They didn't say much but I heard the whispers as I gagged and slurped my way through to a quick mouthful of cum.

I had swallowed three loads of cum by the time we sat down to dinner well after 8:00 p.m. But neither that fact nor the incredibly slutty outfit I was wearing seemed to change the jovial and convivial atmosphere. We were all perfectly happy to be where we were.

We lingered over dinner enjoying every bite, praising the cooks and talking a lot of nonsense. We smoked more and drank more. Again, each time one of the men passed me he gave me a kiss or a nibble or a soft word in my ear. I felt genuinely appreciated and desired. When we were all full and that moment came when it was obvious that dinner was over daddy stood up and started to clear the dishes. We all stood up a moment later. But it was Gerhard who looked at me and said. "No sweetie. We've got this. You are the reason we are all here. It is your turn babe." Then he looked to Jake and nodded with a smile.

Jake took my hand and led me to the living room right next to the kitchen. Daddy turned on some soft music. Jake slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. We just sort of slow danced and ground into each other. I was so horny by this point that I was practically panting in his ear. He knew me well enough to know I didn't want to be romanced. I wanted to be fucked. He pulled back just enough to give me a little smile then *smack* spanked me on the ass.

"Ya baby!" I said. Then I led him over to the table that the other men were cleaning off, bent over it and looked back at Jake. "Pull my panties off and eat me."

"Yes Ma'am."

As Jake buried his face in my ass and pussy I pushed myself up so that I was facing the kitchen only partially bent over, looking at the other two men as my tits swayed back and forth, up and down with the movements Jake made to service me. I smiled a dirty smirk at daddy and Gerhard like I was the queen of the sexual underworld. They didn't even try to play coy. They just kept their eyes on me awaiting instructions.

"Come on fellas. I want to wake up to a clean kitchen, but baby girl has needs."

Gerhard made a start towards me. He leaned in from across the table and kissed me while Jake ate my ass. Our tongues intertwined for a moment. Then I pulled away just slightly and put up a finger to stop him as I wiggled my ass back and forth. I saw him stare at my big firm tits and I could almost taste how much he wanted to be in Jake's position. "Un uh sweetie. Get that kitchen nice and clean while Jake takes his turn. You will get yours."

Daddy was already moving fast but he picked up the pace. I was talking to them the whole time.

"Make sure to save that strudel".

And "Oh oysters don't keep, Gerhard come and feed me the last few oysters. Put a little hot sauce and some horseradish on them will you honey?"

"Ya, baby anything for you." He said as he kissed me. One by one Gerhard fed them to me while I gave him a deep wet kiss after each one as my big tits swung in front of him and Jake ate my snatch. Meanwhile over his shoulder I saw daddy trying as hard as he could to clean up the kitchen as fast as he could....so he could obey my orders and get to filming quickly.

As the scene unfolded, I started to see anxiety in daddy like he was going to miss something. I slowed it down. I'd finished the oysters and my pussy and ass had been thoroughly eaten. I stood up straight and all the men turned their attention to my next instruction.