Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, Gerhard help daddy finish up in the kitchen." They obeyed immediately. That seemed weird to me because I was still an 18-year old and arguably just some cheap slut. Maybe it only worked right then when they were all super horny for me -- and being honourable men having sex with me was still contingent upon my ongoing consent.

Yet I also knew that they wanted to obey. That awareness was probably still only in my subconscious back then.

I gave that direction out of a certain degree of respect for Mark. I knew that he more than anybody else would do what I required regardless of the consequences to him, so it was up to me to understand the impact of my decisions on him. Whether his desire was to fuck me or take pictures/videos didn't really matter. He wanted what he wanted and he was my daddy.

My pussy was aching for cock. When Jake was done there was literally pussy juice and saliva dripping down my leg, my nipples were hard and I felt as though my already almost unmanageably big tits had grown a cup size from the blood flow. I know that makes no sense but the fishnet bra that was comfortable two hours ago was cutting into me and I just wanted to rip it off.

But I'd given the order to clean up and I had done it so that daddy could catch up with the action. So I turned it around. I used that energy to strut around the kitchen, tease them and nibble on their necks and ear lobes as I coaxed them towards completion. When I stopped at daddy and pressed myself against him I found myself whispering in his ear "thank you, tonight is perfect, I love you." We both shivered and froze. He turned and kissed me. My bosom pressed against him and our breath merged. "Now finish cleaning up this kitchen and go get your camera."

"Jake, Gerhard. Mark...I mean daddy...has asked me if he can take pictures of me tonight. And video." I gave a glance, wink and smile to daddy. "We totally understand if you don't want to be in the frame but of course you are also quite welcome."

"I'm in." Said Jake hastily.

"Ok with me as long as I get copies and they never go to my wife." Said Gerhard after a short pause.

I gave them each a kiss then sat on a bar stool and lit a joint while they finished cleaning up. Each man took turns having a toke and giving me a kiss until they were done.

When they were done daddy went to get his camera equipment - a 35MM, a video recorder and a tripod.

"Ah, ah daddy I know you are anxious to get this party started but the first shot must be of all four of us."

"Ok baby girl."

He set it up so that the camera would take a series of shots every few seconds. I stood in the middle with the three men around me. I put my arms around all of them. My Santa hat came off not long after the party had started so I put it back on for the camera. Meanwhile my panties were on the floor next to the table and my fishnet top was fully transparent, so the pictures were X-rated from the start. By the fourth or fifth frame Gerhard found the zipper to my skirt. It fell to the floor. The hat came off. All that was left on me was a teeny fishnet top and a pair of thigh high leather boots.

Daddy got back behind the camera and I decided to ad lib a bit. I brought the other two guys to the couch and we all sat with me in the middle. They each grabbed one of my legs and gently pulled them apart so that I was splayed out with my legs crooked over theirs. We started making out. Kissing and groping. Soon Gerhard had two fingers knuckles deep in my bare wet pussy while Jake had a handful of titty. I kissed one while the other nibbled on my neck, back and forth.

There is one picture of me feigning surprise as they pulled my top up and they both sucked on my tits.

More than anything else those pictures were filled with humour. One of us would be laughing or feigning silly porn star seriousness. That is what made it sexy. It wasn't me sucking my own nipples or striking a cheap porno pose. It was the way we were all able to frolick together. Daddy captured it perfectly as we all moved from light-hearted fun to more intense sexual desire.

I was pretty stoned and drunk by that point. I was an entirely willing participant and would have been no less so had I been completely sober. But I admit that some of my memories have been augmented by looking back at daddy's pictures after the fact.

I stayed in that position -- with a man on either side of me and my legs spread across theirs -- for a long time. I just couldn't get enough of their hands and tongues probing me. In fact, I insisted that daddy put down the camera so that he could eat my pussy and stroke my thighs while Jake and Gerhard kissed me and fondled my breasts. Six hands and three tongues was the most intense experience I'd had up until that point. Daddy took a few pictures like that using the timer and they are still amongst the sluttiest in his vast collection of me.

They were all so anxious to fuck me that I had to tell them to keep doing exactly what they were doing. I was soon shuddering in ecstasy. I squirted all over daddy's face. I kind of wanted to apologize but my mouth was full of Jake's tongue and daddy was lapping it up enthusiastically, so I knew it was all ok.

Each new level of sexual pleasure I have experienced has helped me chart the way to my own pleasure. It is more than something that is done to me or for me. Each time it is a new portal, to which after opened, I hold the key. I can't do it all on my own, but it ceases to be a vague and elusive mystery. Once I have found my pleasure places, I can retrace the steps and lead me and my man there.

It was even more of a blur as the night went on. I remember daddy filming me on my knees sucking Gerhard's big cock while Jake fucked me from behind. As soon as Jake dumped his load in me, Gerhard jumped up enthusiastically and got behind me. I remember his big dick entering me as he grabbed a handful of my hair because I yelped a bit. He stopped immediately and leaned down to say "sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you."

I growled something like. "Just fuck me with that fat cock."

I liked him being rough and I think he sensed it. The film is pretty crazy. It shows him pulling my head back and me making a point of arching my back while he plows his big dick in me. I barely remember squirting (again) all over his cock but it is there on film. By that time, I guess Jake was behind the camera because I was sucking and slobbering all over daddy's cock as Gerhard's thrusts shortened and his body convulsed as he came in my pussy. I had already cum a few minutes earlier and I felt the tremors of another orgasm, but I wasn't there yet. As Gerhard's oversize cock filled me with so much cum that it was gushing out of my pussy I remained completely focussed on draining daddy's balls. Gerhard had just stopped thrusting as my orgasm arrived and daddy blew his load which I could not swallow fast enough. The net effect is that on film it looks like I am having a genuine orgasm from sucking daddy's cock while Gerhard is just releasing my hair and my hips from his grip. My body vibrated through the orgasm and you can see my ass cheeks and tits ripple with excitement as cum drips out of both ends of me.

Daddy and Gerhard and I all just stayed in place breathing heavily as we recovered. Gerhard and daddy got up to go and get some water and I Ieaned forward onto the couch. It hadn't been long since Jake had cum but he was so hard from watching all this that he couldn't resist. As I lay there panting he came up behind me and slid his big dick into my pussy. I groaned a bit and he asked if it was ok. I nodded. Jake was gentle. His hands traced up and down my thighs and across my back as his big hard dick slowly stroked back and forth into my wet used cunt.

The other men had plowed me hard and brought me over the top multiple times. Now Jake just took his time. He fucked me slowly and touched me all over. Our bodies were in sync. When my pulse quickened or my reactions demanded more he would pick up the pace. He kept me going until another cock appeared in front of me and I instinctively took it.

Any man can only last so long and cum so many times. Yes, I know it can be extended indefinitely with tantric sex and sometimes that can be great. But that also changes the experience for a woman. If I want to be fucked hard, fast and rough with lots of cum I am not interested in slowing it down to meditation intensity solely so the one man can last longer. What I need is more men. For that evening three was perfect but I could have taken ten more.

Eventually I was tired of being on my knees so I crawled up onto the couch on my back. Soon daddy was spreading my legs and licking me clean before he mounted me and fucked me again. I guess that is what you call a train (albeit a short one) because each man fucked me in that position over and over -- spread out, legs open, big tits bouncing, frequently with a dick in my mouth and loving every minute of it.

It was my first experience with constant dick. It was well over an hour that they never stopped fucking me. Each man took breaks. Sometimes they had to slow it down so they could last long enough. But for me it was constant. There was a cock inside me virtually every moment except for the few seconds between one man finishing and another man entering me.

I think they all came three times or so. That was their limit, especially with all the booze and drugs. It felt like more to me but after the first round they did a good job of extending it for me.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Christmas day we were all hungover. Thankfully daddy took my boots off, so I didn't wake up with leather glued to my sweaty skin. Our room smelled of sex. I got up first and took a long hot shower.

When I came back into the room there was a lovely red silk robe on the bed and a pair red high heels. They were Louboutins, open-toed with the thinnest of red leather straps at the toe and around the ankle. Happily my toes were well manicured. The robe was very short. It came only a couple inches down my thighs.

Daddy was really enjoying buying me things -- the shoes and robe must have been close to $1,000. But it was obviously also about having me on display and watching other men fuck me. To be honest I didn't quite know what to make of it. It didn't bother me. It just wasn't something I fully understood. But I was more than happy to go along.

Many women would be sated already. Many would resent the suggestion that she put on yet another slutty outfit. But I always felt appreciated and admired, not pressured. If I had chosen not to wear the outfit none of my guys would have ever thought to question my decision or make a passive aggressive remark. And they were very considerate -- if they wanted me to wear something skimpy the temperature would be set accordingly.

I put on the outfit daddy bought for me and left his bedroom. Jake was asleep on the couch in the den and Gerhard was asleep in the spare room (or so I assumed). I saw daddy out on the enclosed heated balcony having a coffee. I made one for myself and joined him. He looked up with a smile and I leaned down and gave him a kiss then sat down across from him.

"How are you feeling daddy?"

"A little hungover."

"Me too."

"You don't look it. The benefits of youth I suppose. Um. You told me you loved me last night."

"I know I remember. I meant it. Don't get spooked or anything. I am not planning on getting all serious. Let's be honest I might never be the marrying kind. But that is how I feel."

"You are something. How are you so comfortable just laying it all on the line all the time?.....I love you too."

"Daddy I have to ask. Why do you enjoy watching me have sex with other guys so much?"

"I think we are all enjoying ourselves baby girl."

"Yes we are. But it is different with you. The clothes. The pictures. Don't get me wrong. I love it all. But it is different than it is with the other guys."

"I think maybe Jake is into it almost as much as I am."

"So you do see it then."

"Yes I do. Is it a problem?"

"No. I just want to know that you still want me. I don't want to lose your affection because, well....."

"Oh no baby I still want you more than anything. I don't actually know if I can explain it. But I spent 20+ years with a woman who was pious and virtuous and who met all the expectations of tradition. But she turned out to be cold, vindictive, devoid of passion and unforgiving. Then I found you, the total opposite. You are sultry and sexy and slutty, yet warm and loving and I've never felt more comfortable with a woman."

"Thank you."

"When we first got together you were just pure sex to me. I felt guilty. But you seduced me and I couldn't resist. I think you know that." He said with a wry smile.

I nodded and blushed a bit.

"But you were so warm and friendly. You made me feel good and feel good about myself. I just wanted to be with you. I knew we would never be exclusive, but I realized that didn't matter to me anymore. What you offer is so much more. You saved me Cyn."

"How so?" I asked.

"Two weeks after we hooked up, my ex-wife called and offered to take me back if I had 'learned my lesson'. I was floored. Truth is that I realized I had always been submissive in that relationship. We played our assigned gender roles, but she used faith and tradition and rationed access to sex to control me. I think the whole dumping me exercise was a powerplay. I had sinned and on some level she was determined to use it against me."

"Are you sure?"

"No. But she had no sense of remorse for overreacting. She was setting herself up as the magnanimous and pious one stooping to forgive my transgression. She wasn't offering reconciliation. She was offering the opportunity to come back grovelling. And when I turned her down she was speechless. Then she attacked me. I was suddenly repelled. I hope I can make it right with Melody, but I can't be with my ex-wife again. You saved me because you showed me what it was to be like with someone who doesn't treat you that way."

"I don't know what to say."

"Your warmth has been a comfort to me. Your sexual proclivities are enticing and occasionally shocking. But the bottom line is that I like being with you. And I know that I could never be enough man for you on my own. I don't know if any man could be. But I see that as natural now. Maybe it is easier because we are a generation apart and I never had the chance to have any delusions about us or your sexuality. Or maybe it is because you have so thoroughly accepted me. But I feel more than comfortable accepting you as you are. I feel like that is the only way for us to exist."

"So how does that lead to you wanting to see other men fuck me? Is it just a matter of wanting to indulge my pleasure?"

"Indulge? I prefer to think support. But even there Cynthia, look at what you just said. Your pleasure. There is no lying in you. Fucking other men gives you pleasure. I am so utterly craving such openness and honesty that it would be wrong to try to make you deny it."

"Fucking you gives me pleasure too daddy."

"I know baby, but it isn't exclusive and that makes total sense. You've liberated me from the narrow-mindedness. And well, I think I do have a bit of submissive in me. My ex abused that part of me and you have nurtured it."

"How so?"

"By accepting me. By having this conversation without recoiling or judging."

"Why would I judge you daddy?"

"Exactly baby girl. That is why I love you. That is why we call each other these names without shame. That is why I embrace your sexual pleasure and enjoy submitting to your will even when you don't know that is what I am doing. Sweetie, we all want to fuck you. I want to do so much more for you."

I was only just beginning to understand daddy but our love was solidified that Christmas day. Neither of us expected or wanted a fairy tale. I stood up and walked over to him. He leaned forward, wrapped his arms around and put his head on my tummy as I held him close.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"If your ex-wife calls again, tell her you are mine now."

"Yes baby."

"Can I tell you something else?"

"Please do."

"I like it when you lick my pussy after I have been fucked. Whether it was you or another guy who fucked me, but I like it when you lick me clean. That wasn't even something I had ever imagined before a short time ago, but it really turns me on."

"I like doing it."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Why do you like having me do it?"

"I don't know."

I looked down at him and we both smiled affectionately at each other then I took one step back and untied my robe and let it fall open revealing my naked body to daddy. "Well then daddy before we wake the other men can we resolve that we both like it and we'll keep doing it and maybe some day we will understand why?"

He nodded.

"Now we are going to have to pace ourselves today because if we go at it like we did last night you fellas will be all worn out by early afternoon."

He blushed a bit and nodded.

I was teasing him of course, but it was true. By the time each of them had cum in or on me three times the night before they were spent. I wasn't. It was the alcohol and weed that put me down for the night. If not for that I could have fucked ten men. I have had a lot of men over the years including some with truly amazing stamina, but they all have a limit. Women don't. We may lose interest, but we don't get to the point where we are unable to take another cock. Or at least I don't.

That is not to say that I always want that kind of intense, voluminous indulgence. It is certainly the exception. But when my sexual hunger does run deep for that experience my appetite is huge. For the first time I was wondering about having a gang bang.

I held daddy's head to me naked bosom as I looked through the window and saw Jake rousing himself from the couch.

"Why don't you make us all some breakfast daddy?" I said as I pulled back from him and retied my robe. Jake is up. I will go wake Gerhard.

We both went inside. Jake was getting a coffee. I went into Gerhard's room sat down next to him on the bed and reached my hand under the covers to find his cock. He had morning wood. I gently traced up and down the shaft with my fingernails. He woke with a start.

"Morning baby. Daddy is making breakfast. Are you ready to get up?"

He nodded and mumbled a "Yes".

"Ok see you in a minute." I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead then released his cock and walked out of the room. I knew he was watching me walk away.

That day I took my men in shifts of about an hour each. Rather than spread myself around I gave exclusive focus to each man for that period of time. It typically started with asking him if he wanted me to wear a certain outfit (the answer was always yes), followed by sitting in his lap or otherwise cuddling up to him then finishing with a one on one sexual encounter. Most of the time that happened in daddy's bed. I felt like a whore or maybe a stripper. Working each man, existing alongside them dressed like a slut as they all wore normal street clothes.

After two cycles through we decided we needed to get out. Everything was closed so we just went for a walk. I wore my skin tight leather pants, thigh high stiletto heeled boots and snug bomber jacket. The outfit showed off my ass. Usually my tits get all the attention, so I liked changing it up a bit. I revelled in the opportunity to pull myself close to each of my men one after the other. I think that on some level I wanted the few people who were out and about to know that I was intimate with all of them.

The next few days each of us had some work responsibilities but it was reduced from normal. So we all stayed at daddy's place consistently reconvening there. Occasionally we went out to a bar or restaurant or poolhall. I was always dressed slutty and the centre of their attention. Most of the rest of the time I was getting filled with cock.