Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the holidays were over I reluctantly moved out of daddy's condo and back to the dorm. Things went back to normal or at least our version of normal.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Gerhard's wife came back in the New Year. He promptly asked for a divorce. She had always been kind of a cunt but he had learned to live with that. However, he wasn't comfortable hiding our affair and he had no intention of stopping it. A few weeks later she left for Germany again and left it to the lawyers to sort out the last bits.

It was nice to be able to be open. Everyone at work saw us together. They also saw me with other men. And they saw Gerhard see me with other men. I'm sure it raised a few eyebrows, but it was clear that we were all being open with each other and we were all happy.

Gerhard had no expectations of me aside from the fact that he hoped we would continue our affair.

I dated a couple other guys during that January to May semester. I wasn't really interested in casual dating and casual hook-ups are too often disappointing, a distraction from my men and likely to lead to gossip. However, my sexual appetite thrives on variety so I wanted to add a couple more men to my group. But it can be difficult to find just the right guy to open up to the group. I didn't have any luck on that front.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Having struck out on finding new men I decided to mix it up with my existing overactive sex life. Notwithstanding all the sucking and fucking I had done up to that point I had not tried anal sex.

I decided that I wanted to do it with just daddy first. I trusted him the most and he (like Jimmy and Brad) has an average to slightly above average cock. Jake or Gerhard were too big for first time anal.

I knew he would accept whatever happened, but I was quite worried about being clean, so it all started out pretty clinical. I performed an anal douche until I was quite sure that my asshole was clean. Then I put on a simple red baby doll outfit with the red heels he gave me at Christmas.

We made out for a while on the couch to get warmed up but that was just getting my pussy wet. I needed to get on with it.

"Ok, let's try this daddy."

"Patience baby girl. I think we should get you nice and lubed up and try a small butt plug first to see how this is going to go for you."

I was so grateful to him for being thoughtful in that way. So often I lead him, but he could tell that I needed a helping hand. It took away my anxiety. With a smile I got on my knees on the floor and put my ass up with my back arched and my face down just the way he likes it.

I heard him moving some stuff around and expected to feel him pour lube on my ass. Instead I felt his tongue circle the rim.

"Hey that isn't lube." I giggled.

"No baby. I just could resist."

I moaned my approval and he proceeded to eat my ass until I started to relax a bit more. When he was done, I finally felt a squirt of lube right on my butt hole. He swirled it around with his finger then slowly inserted one finger into my ass. It felt foreign but not painful. After a while he inserted two fingers and started gently pumping them in and out of my ass.

"I've been reading a bit about this baby girl. Apparently the most uncomfortable part is getting past the sphincter so it might hurt a bit on entry until you get used to it. But don't worry that it will hurt the deeper I go. Also, I gather than the sensitive part of the vagina is quite extensive inside your body. That is why you like Gerhard's big dick so much and may also be why anal sex is pleasurable."

"Thank you doctor daddy." I kidded him. I felt so lucky to have a man so thoughtful. It also wasn't lost on me that he openly acknowledged and accepted how I enjoyed Gerhard's larger cock.

"Are you ready for the butt plug now? It is a small."

"Yes daddy."

He put more lube on my ass and on the plug and slowly circled it around my anus pushing it in gently. But the anus doesn't yield like the pussy does so eventually it needs to be pushed a little harder. I yelped a bit as the widest part of the plug entered me.

"Sorry baby. Are you ok?"

"Yes. I am fine. Mmmmm. That is interesting." I cooed as a gentle warm sensation spread upwards from my asshole just as that instant prick of discomfort disappeared.

"Mmmmm. Yes, I might like this. I am glad you got me in the right headspace to get past that first discomfort."

I think he was pleased with himself as well he should be.

"So what now daddy?"

"I think that you should get up and just leave that in there for a while. Get used to the sensation and let your asshole relax a little."

Again, I felt so lucky to be doing this with him. So many men would just be chomping at the bit to stick their dick in my ass. Daddy wanted that too but his love for me was more powerful.

"Ok."

"I have a medium and a large plug as well. That way we can train your ass carefully until you are comfortable." He said as I was standing up and he showed me a delicate little wooden case with two bejeweled butt plugs and a space for the 3rd small one which was now up my ass.

That was so like him to go and pick something so pretty for me instead of some cheap rubber thing. Standing there like that with a plug up my ass while admiring daddy's new gift elevated my naughty just the perfect amount. I kissed him and thanked him for his generosity.

"So how big is the small plug that is in my ass?"

He showed me the dimensions with his fingers.

"So not as big as the dick you are going to put into my ass then." I teased him. Then I kissed him as I pushed my forehead against his. "I think I am ready daddy. I want you to fuck me now."

I got on my hands and knees, then put my face down and my ass up in the air and begged him to fuck me in the ass. Daddy's gentle demeanour moderated a bit as his animal instinct kicked in and he knows that sometimes I liked it more rough and direct.

"Ok you little tramp." He said as he smacked my ass.

I looked back over my shoulder as I watched him slather his cock with lube. Then I felt him work that butt plug. Twisting it a bit then pulling it in and out until the bulbous part spread my anus. Immediately after that I felt his cock head replace it and I felt his hands on my hips as he mounted me.

"Unnnngggghhh." I grunted as my body shuddered and yielded to the cock in my ass.

I extended my arms straight up grasping at nothing. I felt his hands cover mine as he leaned over me and slowly pushed deeper into me.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That is delicious." I exclaimed as I felt a whole new stimulation. I never knew that the sensitive parts that get stimulated inside my pussy have another side that get stimulated from my ass. Daddy was only just getting warmed up when thighs started vibrating. He felt where I was going. Daddy grabbed my hair in one hand and my tit in the other and picked up his pace, plowing me as my pulse quickened and I started panting like a bitch in heat.

"You like taking it in the ass don't you baby girl? You are gonna be my little butt slut aren't you honey."

"Yes daddy."

"Louder slut."

"Yes daddy. Fuck me in the ass."

"Say please slut."

"Please fuck me in the ass daddy. Give me your dick daddy. Fuck me like a whore. Aggghhhh."

I orgasmed just before daddy. Neither one of us lasted very long at all that first time. My virgin ass was very sensitive (it still is). It was even more intense than the first time I took Gerhard's huge cock. I just laid there face down and ass up panting and struggling to keep my wobbly legs steady as I felt daddy's last few thrusts then his cum filling my anus.

We were both sweaty and spent and a little shocked. It was almost surreal as I felt daddy's cock pull out of my asshole. It is similar but also very different from being fucked in the pussy.

Daddy was kind of wobbly as he stood up. I was even more wobbly. I stumbled into him a bit. He enveloped me in his arms.

"That was awesome daddy. Did you like it?"

"Fuck me baby girl, that maybe be the most awesome experience I've ever had with the definitely most awesome woman I have ever known."

"Hmmmm. I liked it too." I giggled at the understatement. "I had no idea. Thank you for leading the way. Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl."

"This is just for us right now ok?" I said as I lavished kisses all over his face and neck. "I love you daddy." I said as my body was still shivering and shuddering.

"I love you too baby girl. Are you ok?"

"Oh yes daddy. Very ok. You need to buy more lube. And daddy...."

"Yes baby."

"You will always be the man who led me to this exquisite pleasure."

"Well, I could have....." He started to say until I stopped him with my finger to his lips.

"It was perfect. 110%. Really. 100% plus every extra point available. Let's go to bed daddy."