Slut Wife - Origins Pt. 03

Story Info
A new awareness amid new sexual adventures.
13.1k words
4.64
14.1k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers

Daddy's Christmas party was on a Saturday night. Normally I work then but I had no problem convincing Gerhard to give me the night off.

The night before the party was to be the first time Gerhard was going to fuck me. It was all arranged. He was being such a gentleman trying to work up to it and make sure I was enjoying his attentions, but it was tired of waiting. His was going to be my first really big dick and I was hungry for it. Besides, I was eager to maximize my time with him over the holidays before his bitchy wife returned from Germany.

Around 8:00 p.m. customers were thinning out at the restaurant. I saw him briefly in the walk-in freezer. I closed the door and pressed myself against him stealing a big luxurious kiss.

"Cynthia. Stop someone will see us." He said with no real conviction as his powerful arms encircled my waist.

We were keeping our affair quiet, but I had a sense that a few of the other girls knew. Honestly, I don't think they cared. The all treasured Gerhard and loathed his wife as much as I did. I think they were happy to see him getting some good loving.

"Remember, no more practice lover. You and I are going to close this place tonight then you are going to take me to your apartment and I am going to fuck your brains out."

"I hope I don't disappoint you Cyn."

"Not possible baby. Every moment with you is a pleasure."

It briefly flashed through my mind how I had told daddy not to pick me up that night because I would be staying with Gerhard. I could see the mixture of disappointment and titillation as I told him. I could feel his cock get hard as I leaned in to kiss him right afterwards. Daddy had become like an open book to me. I could make a shudder run down his spine with a subtle comment. I didn't fully understand why he loved it so much, but he did.

Gerhard and I closed up the restaurant at about 10:30. I changed into a pair of skin-tight jeans that sat low on my hips with a little half top. The top had a lace up centre with a full top to bottom opening. With my big tits it could be laced snugly yet still have a wide gap in the front to show off my generous cleavage. It came down to just above my bellybutton. I had put in my nipple studs (I don't wear them with my uniform as it isn't really consistent with the traditional look of the dirndl).

Jake had taken me to get my nipples pierced and bought me those studs after daddy had bought the little diamond and gold bellybutton jewelry for Gail and I. That piece was in too.

His apartment was only a few blocks away. This gave me a chance to walk arm in arm with him, pulling myself in close and making him feel like the most desirable man in the world. As long as it is genuine almost every man likes this treatment. And my feelings for all my men are genuine. The sidewalks were busy with pedestrian traffic which made it all the more powerful to show unabashed affection for my man.

Ladies, men are used to women being hesitant and worrying about what people think. Whatever you say or do in private is largely erased if you deny him in public. But if you show him that he matters more than what other people think you will fill him with confidence and make him aware that your feelings are genuine.

That is the essence of a lot of my relationships. Many people can't accept my polyamorous and promiscuous ways. They see it as selfish. The reality is that I love all of my men and I have a lot of love to give. I lavish them with attention, try to be always present and give myself fully to them. I want them to feel as though sharing me with other men is better than having any other woman all to themselves.

When we got to his apartment I immediately reached for his belt and pants. I couldn't wait to get at him. Gerhard is about 6' with a thick wiry frame. He is more fit than a lot of guys half his age and he has that perfect mature mix of power and gentleness. At 5'6" in 4" heels I was just a bit shorter than him. A perfect fit.

"I'm done waiting baby. Get those pants off." I said as I tugged his belt open, unbuttoned and unzipped has pants and yanked them down.

My urgency was halted slightly as I tried to wrestle his shoes and socks off. We both giggled a bit at the awkwardness of it as his big dick nearly poked me in the eye. He was at least 10" and quite thick. I suppose that is not so much bigger than Jake or Gary but it seemed like it to me. Those guys were well above average. But with the extra length and girth Gerhard was truly big. Some girls are a bit intimidated by the big dick. Not me. I have a body that was built for fucking. As long as the guy knows what he is doing I can take a lot of dick.

I was already well acquainted with the experience of kneeling in front of Gerhard's big cock. Once I got his pants off, I took hold of his rigid pole and led him to the couch. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and peeled it off of him. He stood naked in front of him.

As I leaned in to kiss him, I held on to his cock and balls. My right hand slowly stroked his shaft while I ran the manicured nails of my left hand ever so gently over his balls.

"I think you've made me wait long enough. Are you looking forward to fucking me, baby?"

He nodded as I continued working his cock and balls while I gazed into his eyes. Smiling at the subtle groans he made and the way his eyelids fluttered with the pleasure I was giving him. I felt sure that it had been a long time since any woman had given him what I was giving him and I took pride in that.

"Why don't you undo my top sweetie?" I said.

Gerhard gently untied the lace up front of my top and pulled it apart. Then he opened it up and peeled it back. I let go of his cock and balls just long enough to let it fall to the ground then started working him again. He put his powerful hands on my large breasts and kneaded them before gently pinching my nipples. I bit my lower lip seductively as I closed my eyes and felt a little shudder come over me. Goose bumps arose all over my torso. I was thrilled that Gerhard finally felt free to explore my body without apprehension. We remained there for a few moments -- me gently stroking his cock and fondling his balls while he squeezed my tits and sucked on my nipples. I could feel my pussy lubricating itself.

After another moment I let go of his cock and unbuttoned my jeans. I wiggled my bottom as I pushed them down past my soft voluptuous hips. Then I threw myself onto the couch with a giggle and held my legs up for Gerhard.

"Help me out of these pants please baby."

Gerhard happily obliged, gently taking off each shoe so he could peel the tight jeans off of me then putting each shoe back on. He wanted to fuck me in high heels. I liked that. He got on his knees I wiggled my bum on the couch so he could pull off my g-string. Then I opened my legs wide theatrically as he moved forward before draping them over his back. I'd already taught him that I like to have my pussy fingered before his uses his tongue and Gerhard had been a dutiful and attentive student of how I like to have my pussy eaten.

He was gently working my clit with circular motions when I decided I needed him inside me.

"Come up here baby and fuck me."

"You don't want me to eat your pussy?"

"Maybe later." I said shaking my head with a pouty look. "Right now, I want you to fuck me."

I pulled him on top of me as I crooked one leg up against the back of the couch and stretched the other one the opposite way. Gerhard was kneeling erect between my spread legs. He took his big dick and painted my wet engorged pussy lips with the thick throbbing head. As he slowly eased himself into me I could feel the swollen folds being stretch and pulled inwards as my cunt struggled to relax enough to accommodate him. I gasped as he finally popped inside me.

"Is it ok Cynthia?"

"It is perfect baby. Keep going. Fuck with me with that big cock. Slowly."

Gerhard could feel how tight I was. He gasped along with me as he eased it into me. Each stroke a little bit deeper. The rhythm tugged gently at my clit and pussy lips because his girth left no extra room. It was exquisite. Meanwhile the sensations in my vaginal wall seemed to multiple to match the surface area of his thick cock.

I was holding my breath, unconsciously, as my back arched and my body started to shudder. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation in my loins at the same time I felt his hands palm my breasts. I grabbed one of them and brought two fingers into my mouth, sucking on them furiously. I don't know why. I just needed that sensation.

Gerhard and I were there locked in passion for several minutes as he slowly worked his cock into me bit by bit. Deeper and deeper with each stroke. I wanted nothing more than to enjoy that perfect moment of thrilling sensations. Sucking furiously on his fingers, feeling him kneed my tits with his other hand and introducing his magnificent cock into me. It was like the length of him was adding layer upon layer of pleasure building to a crescendo.

I don't remember when he was all the way inside of me because my orgasm overtook me. My whole body pulsated. Goose bumps covered me. My lips quivered and my legs shook visibly. He later told me that he felt my pussy relax as my orgasm built. That is when he was able to get all the way inside me. And once he did he started pounding me harder and faster, extending the peak of my orgasm and carrying me along its crest. It was while I was lost in a haze of pleasure that he exploded inside of me. It was like I left my body for a moment and when I came back there was my lover squeezing the last bit of his cum into me as his sweaty body lay on me.

Something about that was so perfect that we dared not do it again that night unless the second time didn't measure up.

In the morning I woke up with Gerhard spooning me and his semi-hard morning wood laying on my thigh. There was no hesitation then. I nudged him awake, sucked him hard and mounted that big dick. It was a bit less intense than the night before, but I learned how to ride him and use every inch of that wonderful dick for optimum pleasure.

I wouldn't quite call myself a size queen, but of the many pleasures brought to me by sexual freedom, a big dick is definitely one of the top 10.

Gerhard drove me to daddy's place after he made me breakfast.

................................................................................................................................................................

I think that up until that week in late autumn when daddy invited me to his Christmas party I assumed that my slutty phase was just that - a phase. One day I would grow out of it and pursue a regular monogamous relationship. Or maybe I would be like my mother who I would call a serial monogamist -- one guy at a time but no one guy forever. I guess I assumed that was the way things were supposed to be and what a long-term guy would want.

But it started to seem as though something about my sexual activities was so natural for me. I was enjoying myself of course, but so were my guys in a way that seemed to multiple my pleasure. They weren't just enduring my promiscuity with other men or focusing on the obvious selfish benefits to them. We all seemed to be growing closer. Meanwhile each step I took away from "normal" made me feel more myself and less likely to ever be restrained again.

I think daddy helped break the final tenuous connection I had with a traditional view of relationships when it became clear that his feelings for me were genuine and not dependent upon monogamy.

The night of the Christmas party I was more nervous than I had been in a long-time. All of the positive feelings I had been having in my life were the direct result of surrounding myself with the right people and not caring what the others thought of me. But now I was about to go out with a much older crowd of mostly monogamous couples who would no doubt see me as Mark's young trophy girlfriend. I couldn't get all the negative connotations out of my mind and I was tensed up to endure their judgment.

Even as I got ready I made a point of trying to look older. With my hair put up and a bit more make-up than usual I can easily pass for mid-20s....still far too young for daddy in most people's eyes but not as scandalous as being 18. What if someone found out I was barely legal? Would that embarrass him? Would I say something to embarrass him?

As usual daddy was effusive with his praise when he saw me, all ready to go, exclaiming "I will be the envy of every man in the room."

I blushed. That is rare for me.

When we got there, I could tell people were checking me out. I could sense the whispers. Daddy was ignoring it but even he was a little too deliberate in his attempts to do so. After we got some drinks (I wasn't even old enough to drink but nobody asked) daddy started to introduce me around. I am embarrassed to say that I assumed he was trying too hard but he really did want people to meet me. After a few minutes we met a middle-aged lady named Diane who was -- to my great surprise -- the CEO and Mark's boss. I sensed a warmth in her.

When it came time to sit down, we were at a table with four other couples. It was mostly superficial conversation. There were a couple of women that seemed to want to lead the discussion in directions that they thought would be over my head and try to put me on the spot. I am smarter and more well-read than most people give me credit for, but I was young and relatively uneducated, so I still barely held my own. I didn't embarrass myself and to be perfectly honest a couple of the men came to my rescue a few times. Still it was exhausting and demoralizing. I was glad when dinner was over.

At that point a dance floor opened up and the lights went down. Half of the couples including the two slightly bitchy ladies at our table left the party and everyone else loosened up. Daddy went to get more drinks. I saw him chatting with Diane at the bar while he did so. The two of them came back to the table. Diane made a point of telling Mark to catch up with another colleague on some matter that meant nothing to me. She turned her attention to me. I thought maybe I was going to get grilled and humiliated, but I still recalled that warm look in her eye.

"It is Cynthia, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"My name is Diane. You may be young but that doesn't make me a ma'am." She said with a smile. "How was dinner?"

"It was delicious."

"I don't mean the food. I mean the grilling from the horrible housewives."

"Um. Well the food was good."

"Ha, ha. Clever girl. I have a feeling I know how it goes. All subtle and passive-aggressive and condescending. Just mean enough to take you off balance but not mean enough to be called out."

"Yes. How did you know?"

"I used to be a pretty young thing. Not as stunning as you mind you. But younger than my male colleagues and prettier than their wives. They were all expert at the subtle put down. Not anymore of course."

"I guess that comes with being the boss."

"Yup. But they still think those things sometimes. That just can't say them anymore, at least not to my face. That might be as good as it gets. You can't let them get you down."

"I feel like everyone's is looking at me with judgment in their eyes."

"They probably are because they are hypocrites. They are all for feminism and female empowerment and being comfortable in your own skin as long as nobody is better at it than they are. That judgmental look is the best façade they can come up with to hide their envy. You are the hottest and youngest woman in this room. I think I nearly slipped on a puddle of drool on the way over here. Every guy in here is trying to find a way to get a look at you without his wife seeing."

"Is the dress too much?"

"Not on you it isn't. It takes confidence and a rocking body to pull that off honey. They want to judge you for it but they can't ignore the fact that you have what it takes. A few are pretending that they could have pulled it off when they were younger, but they are lying to themselves. You are a purebred Cynthia. I might be the only one who admits that I am a bit jealous."

"Thank you....." I trailed off thinking she just saw me as a beautiful body.

"I don't just mean your looks Cynthia. That wasn't another veiled put down. It takes more confidence than most of us have to come here and endure all the trophy girlfriend comments and I can tell that you smart enough to get that. But I also mean I am jealous of Mark."

"What?"

"Mark. He is a wonderful guy. I've known him a long time. I don't mean to speak out of turn but for the last few years his marriage was dragging him down and when it ended he was devastated. When he met you, his whole demeanour changed -- more positive, even more productive at work. I wondered if he was setting himself up for a fall, but there is something unique about you two."

"That is nice to hear. I care a great deal for him. I wouldn't want to see him fall."

"I can see that. But I can see that he is also in a different place. A moment ago, I asked him how you tame a girl like you. And do you know what he said?"

"What?"

"He said 'you don't'."

I responded with a mischievous smile.

"Cynthia, I was worried that maybe Mark is a man on the rebound harboring romantic delusions. I don't want to project any negative assumptions onto you, but it is easy to see how a stunning young woman like you could probably get an older divorced man to do whatever you want. He is utterly at your mercy."

"Diane. I am not quite sure what to say. This is unusually blunt...."

"I didn't mean to...."

"No. No. I much prefer this to the dinner conversation. Very straight-forward and I appreciate that. The truth is that I did seduce him when he was down. He just seemed so vulnerable and hurt. I know his family a bit and I could relate to how stunted his romantic....and sex life.....had been. So here I go playing to the stereotype you probably have of me, but I fucked his brains out. I gave him everything his uptight wife never gave him. We both enjoy every minute of it and he has no delusions about where this might go."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure? No. But I care a lot about him. I love spending time with him. I'm not taking advantage of him. And I am being very careful to be honest and open."

"Thanks for sharing that with me. That is pretty much how he characterizes his relationship with you."

Diane was genuinely smiling at me when Mark returned to our table.

We danced and drank for a couple more hours. As the booze flowed everyone got more comfortable. I got along well with his colleagues and managed well enough with the wives.

Normally I am used to lustful glances from men. I like the attention, as long as I am in control. It made me uncomfortable at the beginning of that evening because of the circumstances and my own anxiety about the judgment of daddy's colleagues. But by the time we left I was back to my old self, basking in the attention and even flirting a bit. Every time I looked at Mark he seemed to be devouring me with his eyes and he was always smiling at me.

On the way home daddy asked me "Will you be staying with me tonight baby?"

I was a bit taken aback at that - as if there was any doubt. But it struck me in that moment that he had fully internalized my sexual nature and accepted that he would never have an exclusive claim on me. Yet he wanted to be with me. He enjoyed having me at his party and wanted me to stay the night with him but knew he had no right to expect it.

"Yes, daddy I will." I responded without further embellishment. Part of me wanted to say "of course" or something like that. Then I realized that his expectations were exactly where I wanted them to be and we were both happy with that.

policywank
policywank
1,257 Followers