All Comments on 'Slut Wife, Porn, Me And Buddy'

by luuv2watchu

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years agoAuthor

F••k, I described Darnel, 'Fisting his one foot long monster cock...,' then just a sentence later had him say, "I'm gonna slam all 10 inches of my cock down your throat whore...."

I mean how stupid can I be, everybody knows a foot long monster cock is 12 inches long, not 10. :)

Heck, it's my first story submission. I'll get better. I already am a bit better thanks to the kind moderators here on Literotica. It took me 3 attempts to get it accepted, and rightly so as my punctuation with quotes was illiterate to say the least. Literotica kindly sent me this page to help me: https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/how-to-make-characters-talk

I'm so grateful they did as I find stories with characters talking so much more vivid and arousing than those without talking.

My next goal/task is to figure out how 'tense's' work. I get so messed up with now, present, past, future etc. I always go back and change.

I should have stayed in high school. F**k. :)

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This is the most hilarious ir cuck story I've ever read. I actually read it twice to see if it was really that bad. This one is not to be missed by the fans of 2020 LW. Perfect night to post it too, on the worst night in the history of LW.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years agoAuthor

I'm old and naive. What is 2020 LW? Anybody?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
This lockdown has a lot to answer for

Another cringeworthy effort

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

2020 LW - 2020 is the year, LW is Loving Wives, and Loving Wives in 2020 seems to be flooded with IR cuck crap.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
2020LW according to 26thNC & the Moral Brigade

I do note, Mr L2W, that you have an extensive list of authors and stories on your favourites list. Too many to get a quick idea of whether there is a trend in your reading.

But if you haven't realised from all that reading that the LW commentaries are dominated by readers who prefer revenge/retribution (BTB) stories and will one-bomb and comment negatively about stories in which the husband accepts (or even encourages) his wife's sexual activities with other men, then you haven't been paying attention to the commenters.

Readers who prefer stories at the other end of the spectrum (subservience/submission or Cuck stories) may be as numerous, but they are less likely to comment and vote, either positively about stories they like or negatively about stories they don't.

I didn't read your story, but from a quick skim I presume that it falls at the Cuck end of the spectrum. Write for yourself, not the commentariat, and unless you burn any wife who wanders (throwing them into a volcano seems to be a popular method in 2020), there's no way you will ever satisfy the likes of 26thNC and his ilk.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC

Glad to see closet cuck 26thNC in comments again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Judi, Judi, Judi

Go away and never come back... and tske that damn Darnel with you while I'm in the mood to let you both keep breathing.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
2020 loving wife's

Destroy marriages at all cost .Show white gay men eating out cream pies begging black man to control wife. Shit on familys .fem. and gay and black hate toward white men .This is 2020 loving wife's! .You know luuv2watchu you know just like your hate and destroy story . Bet you don't post this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Maybe, I 'm not very good, it being Monday morning, but, he's got a 12" cock one moment, then next sentence it's shrunk to 10". So, my question is, just how big is it. What could have been a reasonable `rub one out' story was reduced to, well be honest, er yawn.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

2020 LW is the place where moderators even allow something like this to be posted here. 2020 LW is where this story may actually find fans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What is 2020 LW?

Why it's willing cuckold garbage posted almost daily, always it seems in the wrong category. Willing cuckoldry is a fetish. Now even interracial is thrown into the loving wives category. Seems like this category is becoming a catch it all for anything. I rate all willing cuckoldry trash stories with an automatic one star rating. One would think these garbage writers would realize that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not even a GREAT editor could save this mess.

I realize this is your first posting. I suggest you read some of the higher rated stories on the site to get a feel for what constitutes a good story. These are simply horrible characters. Disgusting people doing some really stupid things and spouting completely inane dialogue. There's no chance that there's anything sexy, erotic or entertaining about your story. The early scores reflect just how much the readers disliked your story. Try again. Do a better job of proof reading. Figure out a better story line. And "2020 LW" is a reference to the current year - 2020 and "LW" is simply referring to the "Loving Wives" category. Which, by the way, has some of the most contentious and opinionated readers on the site. You dipped your toes into the shark pool.

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Lue, you should give this particular story a quick read before you comment. If you find any redeeming value here, then I will apologize for my comment. The author managed to include every bad LW cliche into one short story. It is truly laughable. By the way, my "ilk" is bigger than your "ilk", and.more intelligent. One of your ilks left the exact same comment on this and four other stories. I know he is a fan, but show a little imagination please. He's as bad as our Fag, cuck, guy.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Your ilk is bigger than my ilk

I'm not a size queen, 26thNC. I recognise that mine is considerably smaller than yours, although I would strongly dispute the other characteristic that you claim. You, the BTB mob and the Cuck crowd can argue with each other about who has the quantity.

I prefer quality.

Lue

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Lue, if you prefer quality why are we sparring over this story? Have you actually read it yet?

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years agoAuthor

Wow, as anonymous commenter points out, I certainly stuck my toes in the shark tank with my very first story.

Fast lessons from negative commenters: I definitely put in wrong category. Honestly I put little thought into category I chose. Big mistake. Yikes. What should category should I have chosen folks? Honest question.

Lesson 2: I didn't realize a group or "ilk" of commenters existed here on Literotica who purposefully read stories with tags attached forewarning them of sexual scenarios and situations they will find loathsome and morally despicable. This is partially my bad for naively putting in LW category. I won't make this mistake again.

To this point 26thNC, I have difficulty understanding why you read a story knowing it's going to be outside your desired interests? I know I stupidly put in LW, a category you may favor, but my tags do indicate sexual scenarios within you don't approve of. Hypothetically, If you had no interest in the history of door hinges from 1872 through 1880 would you take the time to read a story about them? Then comment, "No mention of the squeaky door mystery of 1875, outrageous omission!?" Similarly, if I noticed a story on Literotica entitled, 'Married Couple in Bedroom.' With the tags: 'married couple', 'missionary', 'lights out', 'bedroom,' 'sheet covered,' 'no dialog', I'd have zero interest reading, much less commenting something like, "Disgusting! The idea of a married man lying on top of his wife having sexual intercourse!"

Of course 95 percent of the stories here are ridiculous and could, and very often shouldn't happen. Isn't that partially the point? We explore these fantasies here in our sex brains only? Not in real life? And have fun with them here on Literotica without fear of being judged?

Lesson 3: I really am truly surprised by the number of comments. I thought this first attempt would come and go without any notice at all. My expectations are to write sexy stuff people will find arousing and hot. I have zero interest in number of starts or ratings or whatever it is some of the commenters seem to think is important. My goals are to entertain and learn to write better. My first comment, I think indicates as much. Literotica sent me a link to a page about using quotations properly which I'm grateful for. I didn't finish high school. I truly encourage commenters to send me any other Literotica links to make writing better. I've found one on "constructive criticism". My feelings don't get hurt having story trashed, but specifics would help. My teachers wouldn't have guessed my continuing education in creative writing would be here. Haha.

Finally to anonymous who wrote: "he's got a 12" cock one moment, then next sentence it's shrunk to 10". So, my question is, just how big is it." I f'ing noticed this moments after story got posted and said as much in my first comment. Maybe I'll figure out if I'm able to edit it even though it's posted now.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years agoAuthor

"Hey look a vat of boiling, skin burning acid, I think I'll jump in even though I know it'll kill me."

Purposefully reading stories tagged with sexual scenarios, characters and situations you know you'll find morally reprehensible and disgusting makes no sense to me.

And ok people I promise I will never, ever, ever again post a story in LW category. I had no idea the bruhaha I was stepping into.

And anonymous "Judi, Judi, Judi..." I get the Cary Grant reference. :)

Over and out.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
A decided error, sir

L2W, you say "I promise I will never, ever, ever again post a story in LW category."

Please treat that promise in the same way that the average Loving Wife treats her marriage vows in the stories in the LW category.

Or, as the streaker said when the cops arrested him, "It seemed like a good idea at the time".

LW is where the entertainment is. Sometimes, you may even find a good story. But the eternal to and fro between the BTB mob and the Cuck crowd in stories and comments is real fun to watch. Encourage it with your stories.

Lue

Ps: No, 26thNC. I haven't read it. When I referred to quality, it was of the thinking exercised, not of the stories preferred by those you claimed to be more intelligent.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years agoAuthor

Are you saying luedon, many of the comments are/were meant mostly to rile me? And I naively fell for it by responding to commenters as if honest feedback was their goal?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Luuv2, your comments seem to be those of a man of intelligence. Surely you read at least a few LW stories and comments before posting your work here. I doubt you woke up one day and said “I’m going to post a story that I know most of the LW readers will hate, and probably do very well there.” You can’t possibly be surprised by the reaction your story received. This new wave of LW stories is so bad that the comments are the only entertainment. The better stories still get a 100+ comments, mostly supportive. The other 80% get a very few supportive comments and the rest savage the story. Maybe your next attempt will be better received, but you might be better off staying in incest.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years agoAuthor

Hey 26thNorthCarolina

I appreciate your most recent comment the most of all you've posted so far. Thank you.

Thanks for saying my comments seem to be those of a man of intelligence. Posting this, my first ever story here in LW certainly puts your faith in my intelligence level up for debate. Believe it or not my knowledge (not intelligence) of this category was pretty much nil as you could tell by my first comment questioning the mere meaning of the two letters "LW"?

So yes, unbelievably I did in fact wake up one day and post my story in the LW category. To me, if you read my somewhat befuddled and confused comments since indicate my complete lack of experience choosing the suitable category for my story.

My most pressing goals as a new, inexperienced writer here are three fold: Entertain, arouse and become a better writer.

So I will heed your advice and most likely stick to writing stories having no characters displaying any tendencies of being slut wifes. Or if I do write a slut wife story I'll probably try and hide it with a title not indicating it's a slut wife story and then also put in a category most unlikely to be found by slut wife story haters. :)

I'm trying to understand the "entertainment" value of the comments being more fun than the stories themselves here in LW. I appreciate you and lue's patience with me trying to explain this. But when I first came upon Literotica I thought, given the website name this was a place to get horny reading erotica stories. That is why I somewhat facetiously implied you guys get your own "non-erotic" slut wife hating stories site.

Anyways... blah, blah, blah.

Hey, actually I found writing this comment kind of entertaining for me, hahahahaha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous