All Comments on 'Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 01'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

I think its amazing that she had permission to fuck whoever she wanted including her step son, but equally amazing was the fact she got him to suck a dildo with her cum on it and then sharing his cum with him. Hope to read more of this.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 2 years ago

that is some sick shit, if you do all that in real life you are one sick-ass person.

hrobbiehrobbieabout 2 years ago

Just to pick a nit: there no blood relationship between any of the people in this story; hence no incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

awsome story jerked off the whole time

davevsr1davevsr1about 2 years ago

Love to see where this ends up, loved it.

stejarnstejarnabout 2 years ago

Great story apart from the use of stepdad every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good story with decent pacing up until you made it homoerotic. Better luck next time.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Please do a favor to everyone, and never write anything ever again. Also learn to tag your fucking shit.

cpl757cpl757about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seem to be some confusion about his dad/stepdad.

How can both parents be step-parents.

newporter56newporter56about 2 years ago

Good job, looking forward to the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, however you kept going back and forth between Stepmom and Stepdad. As several others have commented. Which one is he the step child of?

CaseyBeaCaseyBeaabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the confusion about Bryce's step-parents. The story explains in the first paragraph that his real mom died in a car crash, leaving him with her second husband; his stepdad. When he married again, Brenda became his stepmom. Technically, there is no incest going on because he is not blood-related to either of them.

Thanks for the comments!

Love,

Casey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"A cuckold? Hell no!" she said. "He's the most adoring, generous, sexy, open-minded, and self-confident man I've ever known."

.

Yes and no. The biggest part was having them meet in a swinger's club. However, look at much if the rest. The omniscient 3rd person narrator states her ass is only for her husband was all al act. You have her use coercion to make him bi, holding off sex unless he does what she wants him to do. The same for Bryce.

.

It may not be cuckold, but it seems rather clear the relationship is a least somewhat dom/submissive with her the more dominant one.

.

To others asking about the stepmom/stepdad questions, it was clear to me

1) Whether because of divorce or death, Bryce's mother was a single parent.

2) She married Tom.

3) She died and Bryce stayed with Tom, his stepfather.

4) Tom married Brenda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story made me want to jackoff a couple of times, also makes me want to give someone a blow job for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a fan of guys eating their own cum. Maybe put that as a tag for people who would prefer not to read that.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy8 months ago

I’m confused, Bryce has both a step dad and step mom? I think you lost track of your characters

Campus77Campus775 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. I'd like to hear more from Dad about his view of the relationship. It would strengthen the understanding between the couple. Brenda could be just blowing smoke. Still enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES