Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry!" Paula said after catching her breath. "You said you were going out for lunch; I didn't think you'd be back so soon." As a way to further the plot of the movie (as if porn really needs that) Paula went on, "Dick caught me masturbating to Internet porn six months ago, and he blackmailed me into fucking him. I... I guess I kind of like it, though, and I call him when you're going to be gone for lunch."

Darlene looked at Dick, and said angrily, "You bastard! I told you downstairs when I was leaving that I'd be bringing my food back to eat here!"

"So you did," he said with a lecherous grin. "And your timing couldn't have been more perfect. Now, take your clothes off."

"I will not!" Darlene said as she reached for the door. "You two can do whatever you want; I'll just go eat in the break room."

"You're going to stay right here; you're going to take your clothes off; and you're going to do exactly what I tell you to do or the videos--plural!--I have of the two of you making out and sucking each other's pussies are going to go--anonymously--to HR, and also to your respective husbands and to the Internet.

The two women stared at each other (close-ups of which Ron would shoot independently, later on).

Dick went on, "It was so easy to hack the web-cams that you two use for video-conferencing. I have everything you've done together in here going back to that first, tentative kiss a year ago." He laughed, and added, "I only wish I could have sent a drone to follow you to whatever motel room you used when you left here for your long lunches together." His face then hardened, and he repeated to Darlene, "Now take your fucking clothes off!"

She finally set her lunch down, and staring at Paula with imploring eyes she began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Paula said. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Dick laughed, and said, "If by make it up to you you mean eating her cunt while I fuck it, then you're going to be able to keep your promise." As Darlene unbuttoned her blouse, Dick looked at Paula, and said, "You too. Stand up and take off your bra and your panties. But leave the garter and stockings on--that's sexy. And by sexy I mean slutty."

Dick pulled his still-buttoned shirt off over his head and then stood there naked and stroking his boner. Paula pushed her chair back, stood up and slid her panties down over her ass, kicking them aside when they dropped to her ankles. When she reached behind herself to unhook her bra, it jutted her tits out, and Dick took the opportunity to flick the stiff nubs that capped her big nipples. As he played with the fat protrusions, he watched Darlene undress. His cock throbbed and leaked a small drool of pre-cum (which Ron managed to capture with one of the hand-held cameras).

Using facial expressions and body language, Dick played the perverted, dominating boss perfectly, and Darlene played her reluctantly-submissive role equally well. Paula kind of played herself, which was a voluptuous, early-fifties, woman who loved to fuck, suck cock, and eat cunt.

When Darlene parted her blouse, it revealed a delicate, lace-trimmed black half bra that cupped her B-size breasts but left her swollen, puffy nipples exposed. (Tina had gotten her tit-genes directly from her mother.)

Darlene unfastened her slacks and slid them down over her narrow hips revealing a matching pair of black lace panties with a crotch so thin that Ron was able to get a good close-up of her pussy-lips and landing-strip of hair hidden behind it.

"Turn around!" Dick told her while making a rotating motion with his finger.

When she did, he (and the camera) saw that she was wearing a thong, and the single floss of material at the back was pulled out of sight between her tight little ass-cheeks.

Dick gave a lecherous laugh, and said, "Well, it looks like someone came to work ready to party!"

"I... I'm going to meet my husband after work," Darlene said meekly as she turned back around. "It's... it's our anniversary."

Dick laughed again, and said, "Well, I hope hubby likes sloppy seconds!"

He put his hand on top of Paula's head and pushed her to her knees as he commanded, "Suck my cock!" To Darlene, he said, "Take off the thong and give it to me. Leave the bra on."

He took the almost non-existent panties as he pushed on the back of Paula's head driving her throat over his cock. He put the crotch of the thong to his nose and inhaled deeply. "Oh, that's nice!" he said. "I hope your pussy tastes as good as it smells." He tossed the thong onto the desk, and went on, "I'm going to keep those as a little trophy of our first time... which Paula can attest won't be our last." He then pointed to the floor next to Paula, and said, "Get over here and help your lover with my cock!"

Having fucked Paula's throat a few times while he was speaking, he pushed her head back, and as Darlene got to her knees, he told her, "Kiss her so she'll know there's no hard feelings over getting you tangled in her nasty little web."

Again, Paula said, "I'm so sorry, sweetie!"

Ron gave Dick one of the hand-held cameras, and the two of them filmed the women kissing passionately from multiple angles.

With the camera in his left hand, Dick used his right to squeeze a good drop of pre-cum from his dick, and then he leaned in and rubbed it across Darlene's cheek. "That's marking my territory; don't wash it off! Now, open up and suck my cock! Both of you together!"

He pushed his boner between their joined lips, and they each sucked a half of his knob. They then licked their way down the length of his shaft and back to the knob again, where Darlene "reluctantly" took the fat cock in her mouth alone.

Dick drew in his breath (for real) as Darlene swirled her tongue over his cock-head and then pulled a hard suck in it. "Oh, fuck! You're good!" he said as he rocked his hips to fuck her mouth. "Hubby's in for quite a treat tonight, isn't he?" He pushed his cock deep into her mouth, and she pretended to gag on it, and she quickly pulled away. (In fact, Darlene could deep-throat every bit as well as Paula, but her character was supposed to be more inexperienced.)

"Oh, you can do better than that," Dick taunted. To Paula, he said, "Stand up and get behind her. Hold her head so I can teach her how to really suck cock." Back to Darlene, he said, "Hubby's going to like this new talent you're about to learn!" He then laughed, and added, "If his dick is long enough to do it!"

With Darlene's head nestled in Paula's crotch, and her hands on the sides of her face, she said soothingly, "Just try to relax, sweetie. Try not to fight it."

With two cameras filming, Dick drove his hard cock into Darlene's mouth, deeper than before, but not all the way. Her whole body lurched as she pretended to gag again, but Dick kept his dick forced into the start of her throat this time, and Paula kept her from pulling back.

When he finally pulled out and Darlene acted like she was gasping for breath, Paula gently rubbed her cheeks and then her throat, and told her, "You can do it, sweetheart. Just think of it as Ron's dick in your mouth and how excited he's going to be when you deep-throat him for the first time."

Darlene took a deep breath, made a showing of steeling her nerves, and opened her mouth wide.

Dick laughed derisively, and said, "That's what I like; a nice willing slut of a wife!" He rocked his hips, and in one shove buried his cock all the way down Darlene's throat, mashing his dangling balls against her chin. She made her body heave at the invasion, which Ron caught with his camera while Dick's filmed her eyes going wide as her throat stretched farther than it (supposedly) ever had before.

(Of course, almost no one ever learned to deep-throat from two jabs, but this was fantasy porn, so authenticity was pretty far down the check list. In fact, it had taken Darlene a couple weeks of practicing with her dildo before she finally surprised Ron with the talent one night.)

Dick held his belly pressed against Darlene face for several seconds, and then pulled his cock from her mouth catching the web of saliva that connected his knob to her lips with his camera.

"Good girl!" Dick said. "You're a fast learner!" He then throat-fucked her several more times, each one producing less pretend-convulsing from Darlene. Finally, he pulled out and gave her a slap on the cheek with his spit-slobbered dick, and said, "You like getting your slut-wife throat fucked, don't you?"

"I... I do," Darlene said meekly.

"Then tell me!" he demanded.

Darlene took a deep breath, and said with a force that bordered on triumph, "I like being able to take your fat cock down my throat!"

He put his hand under her chin and lifted her to her feet, then gave her a hungry, passionate kiss which she willingly returned. When he broke the kiss, he said, "Now, you can do something else you like; you can eat Paula's cunt while I fuck you from behind."

"And cut!" Ron called out.

As they moved furniture, yet again, they discussed the set-up for the next scene. Ron positioned one of the static cameras on its tripod low and pointing up. The other was off to the side for a continuous wide view. He kept one of the hand-helds for himself, and set the other down, ready to hand to Paula after the opening wide-shot.

"Camera... action!" Ron finally said.

Paula was now lying on her back, lengthwise across Darlene's cleared-off desk. Her naked ass was at the edge, and with her hands at her knees she held her legs up and apart as Ron started with a close-up of her drenched pussy. He slowly stepped back, widening the shot as he went to include her black garter belt and dark stockings.

"Bend over, slut!" Dick commanded from just off camera. "Get in there and munch that cunt that you like so much!"

Darlene entered the scene and bent at the waist to put her face into Paula's crotch. As Ron filmed close-in, she licked her inner thighs and all around the hairless pussy mound, until finally starting at the edge of her ass-hole, she made a long deep lick up through her loose, waving pussy lips up to her clit, where she poked her tongue even deeper to the flick the hidden nub.

As Darlene tongue-flicked her clit, Paula slid her hands down her legs and pulled her own pussy lips wide apart. That was scripted to allow Ron to get a good close-up of Darlene's tongue dancing over Paula's engorged clit, but Paula would have done exactly the same thing, anyway; she loved how Darlene ate pussy!

The next scene that would be edited in was captured by the low-angle camera looking up at Darlene's crotch.

Dick stepped up behind Darlene with his boner in his hand, stuck it between her legs, and pulled up on it, rubbing it hard into her wet pussy-lips. She responded by spreading her legs farther, and he rotated his hips to get a better angle so he could rub his knob into her clit.

"Oh, fuck!" Darlene moaned into Paula's cunt with no acting required. Dick's cock-head was somewhat unique in that it had a pretty average cleft-mushroom shape, with a well defined ridge, but rather than being squishy and compliant like every other dick-head Darlene had ever encountered (and there were many) it was damned near as hard as the rest of his boner. The effect on an engorged clit or on a g-spot was glorious!

Dick pulled up on his cock, grinding his firm knob into Darlene's clit so hard that she went up on her tiptoes as he rubbed it back and forth.

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Dick replied to Darlene's cunt-muffled reaction. He then pulled back slightly found the opening to Darlene's cunt-hole, and rocked forward, pushing his cock all the way up her wet pussy in one motion.

"Fuck!" Darlene groaned into Paula's pussy.

"My pleasure!" Dick responded and began hammering his stiff cock in and out of her cunt. The static camera caught the action from below as Ron shot a close-up from above.

As he fucked her, Dick reached out and grabbed a handful of Darlene's hair, and used the grip to force her face even harder into Paula's crotch, shoving it back and forth and up and down, giving the other woman a hard face-fuck. With a hand-held camera in one hand now, Paula captured that in wonderful, wet detail.

Then, on a silent signal from Ron, Dick began his "signature" move--the one that Bryce had filmed him performing on his stepmom.

He reached under Darlene with both hands, grabbed her mostly-naked tits--keeping his fingers spread enough to allow her puffy pink nipples to remain exposed to the various cameras--and pulled her into a standing position, still impaled on his stiff cock.

There was no acting involved at all when Darlene cried out, "Oh, shit!" as Dick's pipe-like boner pressed hard against the wall of her cunt.

He gripped her tits harder, bulging her puffies between his fingers right in front of Paula's camera, and then began to rock his hips.

As his freakishly-hard knob all but cut a groove along Darlene's cunt wall and ground back and forth over her g-spot, she growled, "Oh, my fucking God!" and her body began to tremble--and it was not acting; she always loved Dick's standing-fuck move!

After several long, deep fucks with separate cameras capturing Dick's cock disappearing into Darlene's cunt; her mauled tits and bulging nipples; and her blissfully-contorted facial expression, Dick's cell phone began to ring on Paula's desk.

Part of the script, Dick looked over to see who it was (Ron would edit a shot of the phone in later) and said, "I need to take this." He let go of Darlene's tits and pushed her face back down into Paula's pussy, and with his dick still shoved up her cunt, he picked up the phone.

"Hey!" Dick said to no one on the other end. After a short listening pause, he replied, "Oh, not too much, I'm just standing here with my cock shoved up Darlene Page's cunt while she sucks on Paula Freeman's pussy. How about you?" He paused, and then laughed, "No, I'm not shitting you!" He waited for an imaginary reply, then answered, "Well, it's kind of a disciplinary-action thing, so you should probably come on up."

He hung up and as he tossed the phone on the desk, he gave Darlene's cunt a hard fuck, driving her face into Paula's pussy, and then said, "That was Ron from HR. He's coming up to make sure your use-of-company-Internet infraction is documented correctly in case there needs to be any follow-up action." He laughed derisively as he gripped Darlene's hips and fucked her hard, and added, "And there will be!"

"And cut!" Ron called out.

As Dick slipped his cock from Darlene's pussy, she said, "Man, I wish we could get a camera up my cunt when Dick does his stand-up fuck; watching that stiff knob of yours grind over my g-spot would have to be nearly as hot as feeling it!"

As they rearranged furniture again, and repositioned cameras, Ron said, "Maybe I can implant an endoscope camera in one of your dildos and do a simulation."

"Stunt-doubled by a dildo! I love it!" Dick laughed.

In the edited version, the next scene would open with a shot of Ron, fully dressed in his suit and tie, coming through the office door. He would stare in open-mouthed disbelief at the scene in front of him.

What he would be looking at--and what was now being filmed--was Darlene sitting on the edge of the desk, naked except for the half-bra holding up her puffy-topped tits, with her legs spread wide as Paula, bent over at the waist, was eating her pussy.

The shot--from Ron's point of view--would start with a focus on Paula's mature-but-still-shapely ass framed by the black garter belt, and then shift to her big tits hanging down from her chest.

Also naked, Dick stood to the side slowly stroking his boner as he pretended to film the two women in the throes of lesbian sex with his phone.

"Holy shit! You weren't kidding!" Ron said as he closed the door.

"Take your clothes off and join the party," Dick said to him. "I was poking Darlene's tight little snatch when we were talking, but Paula's pussy is still fresh and needing a good hard fuck." He gave her a smack on the ass, and said, "Appropriate punishment for watching porn on company time, I'd say."

Paula jumped at the scripted slap, lifting her face from Darlene's pussy as she pulled her ass in. "I was on my lunch break!" she defended herself.

Dick pushed her face back down into Darlene's pussy, and sneered, "Yeah, like that makes a difference." He turned to Ron, who was quickly shedding his clothes, and said, "Isn't that right? It's not when the infraction takes place, it's where."

"The policy is quite clear," Ron said as he kicked out of his pants and pushed down his shorts, leaving him as naked as Dick, and with his own boner standing straight out. "What is less clear is the form and means of punishment that should be administered due to the infraction." He walked up behind Paula and went on, "In light of the type of infraction, I believe that a spanking would be appropriate to start with, however."

As he spoke, he brought his hand down on the pink spot that Dick's slap had left. Paula jumped again, but Dick was holding her head forced into Darlene's crotch, so her groan of, "Oh, fuck!" was muffled by the other woman's wet pussy.

Ron gave the naked ass several more slaps, alternating cheeks, before he took his boner in his hand and stepped in closer behind her.

As he stroked its length a few times, Dick got a close-up of its fat head, wet with pre-cum, before he lined it up on Paula's cunt-hole and pushed it all the way in as Dick filmed.

Ron would later cut together a wide shot of him fucking Paula from behind with close-ups from below of her pussy being penetrated, tight shots of her face-fucking Darlene's cunt as he rocked her body, and of her big hanging tits swinging in time to the rough "punishment-fuck" she was receiving.

He would later fade out of that scene, and fade into the next set-up where the two women were bent over the desk from opposite ends and were holding one another's hands while they kissed each other's mouths. Dick stood behind Darlene, rubbing his cock-head through her pussy lips while Ron was at the other end already shoving his cock up Paula's cunt.

As Dick leaned in, sliding his cock up Darlene's wet cunt-hole, he said, "You know, since I'm such a nice guy and it being your anniversary, and all, I'm going to do you a favor, and not cum in your cunt so you won't have to explain to your hubby why your pussy tastes funny when he eats you out tonight."

Darlene was about to break her kiss with Paula to say thank you, but before she could, he continued, "Instead, I'm going to fuck your tight little ass and blow my load into your guts."

"No!" Darlene said, quickly pulling away from Paula's mouth. "Please! I don't do anal! I'm too small back there. I'll let you fuck my mouth and I'll swallow your cum instead, okay? Please?"

"Oh, I do like when you beg," he replied as he took hold of her hips and gave his cock a hard, deep shove up her cunt. "But then hubby might taste the dregs of my splooge when he kisses you," he taunted as he rubbed his thumb over Darlene's sphincter while he slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy. "I'll tell you what, though; first, since I know from personal experience that Paula does anal, we'll watch her take Ron's cock up her ass, and then she can coach you on how it's done. That way you'll have learned a great new trick that you can give to hubby as an anniversary gift."

Ron would then cut in a close-up of the two women's faces. Darlene with a worried, imploring look, and Paula saying, "Don't worry sweetie; it'll be okay; I'll show you." After a tender kiss the scene would fade out.

A few minutes later, the cameras were repositioned and Paula was bent over the desk with Ron behind her stoking his pre-cum up and down his boner.