Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold your cheeks apart so we'll all have a good view," Dick told Paula.

She reached back and pulled hard on her fleshy orbs, exposing the wide circle of dark, wrinkled flesh to the camera that Ron was holding.

Dick then told Darlene, "Now, lean in there and give her pucker a nice wet kiss!"

As all porn stars do before a shoot, everyone had cleaned themselves very well before starting the scene, so an act that would be disgusting in real life flowed smoothly in the fantasy world of erotica.

Darlene made a face to convey her pretended revulsion but she leaned in and pressed her lips over the wrinkled little circle. She began to lift her head up but Dick pushed it back down, and told her, "Give her some tongue! She's going to need to be nice and wet to take Ron's cock in that tight little hole!"

Ron was able to get a shot looking down Paula's ass-crack of Darlene extending her tongue and pushing it into Paula's constricted asshole. He would later cut in a cropped and zoomed shot from one of the tripod cameras of Paula's blissful face as she moaned, "Oh, fuck, yes! God sweetie, that feels so good! Lick my tight little sphincter! Get me ready for a hard cock!"

The next scene was close-in on Paula's ass with Darlene's face in the near background. Paula still had her ass-cheeks pulled apart, and Ron's glistening cock was approaching Paula's wet asshole as Darlene watched intently.

The glistening and the wetness were supposed to be Ron's pre-cum and Darlene's spit, respectively, but both were, in fact, produced by an application of lube between camera shots as was usually done in real porn movies.

In close-up, Ron's fat, squishy cock-head deformed as he pressed it against Paula's sphincter. In the same frame, Darlene's eyes were seen staring in fascination as the obviously-too-small hole stretched to accommodate the invasion.

Just as Ron's cock-head popped inside Paula's ass and the muscular ring snapped closed to grip its neck, Paula groaned, "Oh, fuck!"

"Does it hurt?" Darlene asked with acted concern on her face and in her voice.

"Shit no! It feels fucking awesome!" she answered, then added, "Do it again, Ron! Fuck your fat knob in and out of my asshole! Tip-fuck my pucker before you shove that thing all the way up my ass!"

Ron popped his cock-head in and out of Paula's ass half a dozen times as Darlene looked on with her mouth slightly agape. Ron would later add extreme close-ups of the deforming cock-head and stretching sphincter along with enhanced squishy sounds of the lubricated penetration and of Paula's moans of pleasure... which were not pretend.

Ron finally leaned in and as his cock disappeared up Paula's ass--stretching the tight circle of flesh even more to accept its fattest part--Paula growled, "Oh, my fucking God!"

"Are you okay?" Darlene asked in well-acted concern.

"Nothing ever hurts so good as getting your tight little asshole stretched by a fat cock!" she groaned in reply. To Ron she commanded, "Fuck me, you son-of-a-bitch! Fuck my ass! Make me pay for breaking your stupid fucking HR rules!"

With no pretense at acting, Ron began to hammer his cock deep up Paula's ass as she continued to groan and spew profanities.

Finally, he gave her ass a hard slap, pushed his dick as far up her tight rectum as it would go, and began to grunt and moan. "Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!" he growled as his cock throbbed and spurted his load of hot jism into Paula's guts.

With a hand-held camera Ron filmed close-up as he slowly extracted his shrinking cock from Paula's ass and captured the drool of cum that ran down into her pussy-lips. In the edited version, there would be a close-up of Darlene's face watching Paula's sphincter slowly close up and Dick's off-camera voice say, "Your turn, Darlene. Assume the position!"

The next scene would fade in with a wide shot of Darlene bent at the waist and lying face down across the desk with her naked ass hanging off one end and her legs spread wide. For an added element of domination, Ron stood at the other end, knotting Darlene's thong underwear around her wrists to prevent her from reaching back to try to protect herself.

Paula was on her knees behind Darlene while Dick was standing next to her and commanded, "Pull her skinny cheeks apart and stick your tongue up her ass! That virgin little asshole is going to need all the spit it can get to take my cock! I want it tight, but I don't want it peeling the fucking skin off my dick!"

For the cameras, Darlene clenched her ass tightly, and contorted her face into a worried grimace

Paula massaged Darlene's lean ass-cheeks, and said softly, "Relax, sweetie. I promise you that this is going to feel better than you can possibly imagine. It's incredible once you stop fighting it. You saw how much I liked getting my ass fucked."

"But you've done it before!" Darlene protested.

"And I promise you you'll want to do it again, too," Paula said. "Please trust me and relax."

Darlene released her tight ass-clench but she maintained the worried look on her face for Ron's camera.

It was all very good acting. In point of fact, Darlene enjoyed anal sex very much, and it was she who had introduced Paula to it in much the same way that Paula was now reenacting.

Paula spread Darlene's now-compliant cheeks and leaned in to give her pink pucker a loving kiss. She followed the kiss with circular licks all over the wrinkled flesh, and then zeroed in and pushed her tongue as deep into the constricted opening as she could.

Darlene's expression softened and she let out a quiet, "Oh!"

Dick laughed, and said, "Never had a tongue up your ass before, I'll bet."

"My husband would never do anything like that," she answered.

"Good thing!" Dick said as he stroked his boner. "Otherwise he might get a taste of the big load of splooge I'm going to leave in there, huh?" He then said to Paula, "Okay, give her pucker some spit and get out of my way."

Ron would later splice in a close-up of Paula dropping a long string of saliva onto Darlene's tight little sphincter.

As Paula held Darlene's ass-cheeks spread apart, Ron moved in with his lubed cock in one hand and a camera in the other to get a down-looking POV shot. Ron had his hand-held camera zoomed in and focused on Darlene's ass while a tripod-mounted one captured her face.

Ron rubbed his hard knob around Darlene's sphincter, smearing the spit around, but the new contact and the anticipation of what was coming made Darlene's character try to clench her cheeks closed again despite Paula holding them apart. "Please, no!" she begged.

"Just relax, sweetie," Paula consoled her as she gently kneaded her ass-cheeks.

Dick slowly pushed his cock-head into Darlene's pucker as multiple cameras filmed. Unlike with Ron and Paula, there was very little squish to Dick's knob, so the penetration was all about the stretch of Darlene's little asshole.

In reality, Darlene loved to get her pucker stretched, but playing the anal-virgin, she made grimacing faces and uttered, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" as his cock-head spread her open. When it finally popped inside and her taut ring of flesh relaxed a tiny bit as it captured his cock by its neck, she laid her head on the desk and exhaled a deep breath. "Oh, wow!" she moaned.

"You okay, sweetie?" Paula asked as she massaged Darlene's sphincter, stretched tightly around Dick's cock-neck.

She panted a couple of times, and then said, "That... that actually does feel kind of good. It burns but... but I like it."

Ron then pulled back and popped his knob from the little ring, enlarging it as much on the way out as on the way in. This time, Darlene let out a groaned "Ahh!" at the stretch rather than a whined "Ow!" And then she put a quizzical, sort of lost look on her face to try to convey that her character suddenly and inexplicably missed the burning plain/pleasure of having her asshole stretched by a hard, fat cock. "You... you can do that again," she said meekly.

Dick laughed, and responded, "Oh, I intend to!" He leaned back in and jabbed his knob back into her ass, again stopping at its neck. Darlene reacted with another groaned "Ahh!" at the quick penetration, but by the time he had knob-poked her for the sixth or seventh time, she was moaning, "Oh, fuck yes! I love your cock in my ass!" In a typical porn-movie sequence of events, she had been converted from scared anal-virgin to a cock-hungry ass-fucking slut in a matter of a minute.

"Me too!" Dick sneered. "But we're just getting started!" With cameras rolling he leaned in and began shoving the rest of his cock up her ass. It grew to its fattest part about an inch beyond its neck, and Ron got good close-ups of Darlene's sphincter stretching even farther and tighter than it had to accept his knob. Her facial shot showed her eyes go wide and her mouth drop open as her tiny ass got split open. "Oh, my fucking hell!" she groaned.

Dick continued the slow push until his cock was balls-deep up Darlene's ass and he had his thighs pressed firmly against her cheeks, shoving her into the desk. He held it there for a few seconds and then started the equally slow extraction.

Darlene moaned as her taut sphincter went from rolled in to rolled out, and she let out a little sigh when he pulled his knob all the way out and her abused little asshole collapsed to its normal size.

She laid her head on the desk between her outstretched arms and took a few relaxing breaths. Then, as if she suddenly understood Paula's raunchy reaction to Ron fucking her ass a while ago, she rocked her hips and said, "Fuck me, you asshole! Shove your cock up my ass and fill my guts with your hot cum!"

Unscripted, Dick gave one of Darlene's ass-cheeks a hard slap, and as she yelped and jumped in genuine surprise, he goaded, "How about a little burn to go along with the stretch you cock-loving little slut!"

"Fuck!" she groaned, but stuck her ass back out.

He slapped the other cheek, and then as the two spots reddened, he leaned in, driving his cock up her ass in one hard push. "Fu-u-uck!" she growled through clenched teeth.

He then began to fuck her tight little asshole furiously as she growled and groaned at the onslaught.

While he pounded Darlene's ass, Paula reached up between her legs and pushed two fingers up her cunt. As she fucked them in and out, she said, "Cum for me, sweetheart! Gush your hot fucking cunt-juice all over my hand while he fucks your tight little asshole! You make me so fucking hot, girl!"

Soon, Dick's thrusts quickened but became shorter as his orgasm rapidly built. Then, with only his knob securely clamped in Darlene's sphincter, he took hold of his exposed cock and he jerked himself off into her ass. At nearly the same time, Darlene's cunt erupted flooding Paula's hand and pouring her pussy-juice down her own legs.

Panting and on wobbly legs, Dick squeezed the last drops of jism from his cock, then slipped it out, letting two cameras catch the thick white cum drool out and down over Darlene's drenched cunt and Paula's still-imbedded fingers. One of the shots was wide enough to include Darlene's reddened ass-cheeks.

As Dick stood there gently massaging his wilting cock, he said between deep breaths, "You know, Darlene, if you really want to give your hubby something special for your anniversary tonight, you should bring Paula along and give him a hot ménage a trios. I'll bet he'd never forget your anniversary after that!"

Ron would later cut in shots of the two women looking at each other and then smiling and then the scene would fade to black.

Please take a moment to leave a rating and maybe a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!

Love,

Casey