Slut-Wife Stepmom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next scene opened looking over Paula's shoulder at her monitor as she typed something into her keyboard. A few moments later, with Darlene and Dick standing next to Ron watching, a video shot of Tina's bedroom opened on the screen. From the right of the screen Tina entered, followed by a guy they didn't know.

Ron had decided to use the video of his daughter cheating with the stranger because it was nastier than other ones of her and Bryce.

Although the entire video had been captured by one small hidden camera, Ron had used his editing software and skills to zoom in and out, and pan right, left, and up and down, to make it appear that the camera was moving as the action took place. He had also stitched in a few mirror-images of some shots to make it look like there had been multiple cameras. The effect was a pretty decent little porn movie.

As Ron filmed Paula supposedly alone in the office watching Internet porn, all of them watched Tina get on her bed with the guy and start making out with him. After a bit of fully-clothed humping, the guy got up, and had Tina get on her knees beside the bed. He reached down and pulled her t-shirt off over her head, exposing her naked tits.

She was back-to the camera, so there was only a couple of seconds when she turned a little that one of her tits and its puffy nipple were visible, but Ron had copied those seconds, trimmed and enlarged the image, and stitched the new footage in to make it look like the camera had zoomed in and focused on her lovely little tit for ten seconds. And he had even dubbed the soundtrack of the guy commenting on how gorgeous her tits were and how he had always loved them.

The shot then switched to a close-up of the guy pulling down his zipper and then taking his stiff cock and his balls out through his fly. The image next zoomed out to show Tina's face just inches from the naked boner.

As Tina leaned forward and took the cock in her mouth, Paula let out a moan and slid her hand under the deck to pull up her skirt and rub her pussy. There was a camera under the desk on a tripod to capture that, and Ron had told her to do it whenever she felt the time was right. He would insert the clip where he felt it belonged--possibly a couple of times--into the edited movie later on.

As they watched the guy take hold of Tina's head and start fucking her mouth, Paula groaned a quiet, "Oh, fuck!" and ground her finger hard against her cunt, forcing the delicate fabric of her panties between her pussy-lips.

Paula continued sawing her finger up and down through her drenched, silk-covered pussy as the guy gave the young girl--that Paula had always seen as pure and innocent--a real slut's mouth-fuck, poking his cock-head into her cheeks, pulling nearly all the way out to have her suck his knob, and then pushing it in and trying to get it down her throat.

As they all watched the video--Dick and Paula for the first time--Ron nudged Dick to indicate it was time for him to make the entrance he had scripted.

"Hey, whatcha watching there?" Dick said from behind Paula. The script called for Paula to be surprised by Dick's sudden appearance in the office, and she was so engrossed in the video of Tina getting her cute little face fucked, and by rubbing her own pussy that she actually did jump when he spoke.

Quickly back in character, though, she pulled her hand from her crotch and with a finger wet with her pussy-juice, she fumbled with her mouse to minimize the porn video that filled her monitor.

It finally went away and was replaced by some report, but Dick said, "Yeah, too late for that, sweetheart. I do believe that using the company's Internet connection to view pornography is a termination offense." Dick was playing the part of Paula's and Darlene's supervisor. He went on while rubbing Paula's shoulders, "Bring it back up, and let me enjoy it, too."

Paula maximized the image, which was frozen with the guy's knob between Tina's lips. As she restarted the video, the guy held Tina's head firmly and shoved his cock deep into her mouth and at least part way down her throat.

Ron had captured that few seconds and had enlarged it and repeated it a couple of times, including one in mirror-image to appear to be seeing it from the other side.

The next frames in the original video had shown Tina gag and nearly puke, but Ron had cut that out as it was not very erotic. He then dissolved into footage of Tina on her knees, with her bare tits hanging out giving the guy a pretty good blowjob as he took his clothes off.

As Dick rubbed his boner through his pants with one hand, he slid the other one down Paula's neck and under her blouse. "So, is this someone you know?" he asked as his fingers slipped inside her bra.

"I wish!" Paula laughed. "No, I just did a random search for 'amateur incest' and this was one of the hits."

"So, you think they're really sister and brother?" Ron asked as his fingers found her stiff nipple inside the delicate cup of her bra.

"I doubt it, but it's fun to dream," she replied as her hand went back to her crotch. "If I'd had a brother growing up, I'd have let him fuck my mouth like that! Jesus, she's a hot little number! I love those little-girl titties with their fat puffy nipples!" As she spoke Paula twisted her hand to rotate her finger--wrapped tightly in the silk of her wet panties--against her clit.

The incest thing was completely adlibbed, but Ron thought it was perfect. He had repressed his incestuous thoughts about his daughter while she was developing, but after she became legal--as if that made it somehow more acceptable--he often fantasized about her willingly letting him put his stiff dick in her mouth while she looked up at him, happy to be pleasing him.

His secret fantasy about his daughter was as much of a reason for installing the nanny-cam as was his and his wife's voyeuristic perversion of wanting to watch two young people--that they knew--having sex. And it was a big reason that Ron enjoyed editing her videos together into short porn movies so much.

Darlene had long held similar incestuous fantasies about licking her daughter's pussy, but oddly, neither parent had ever shared those deviant ideas with the other.

On the monitor, the guy pulled his dick from Tina's mouth, pulled her to her feet, then pushed her onto her face on the bed with her legs over the edge. He pulled her tight skirt up and bunched it onto her back, and then grabbed her panties and pulled them down.

Paula was just commenting, "Oh, what a darling little bum!" when the guy landed a stinging slap onto one of her pure white cheeks.

Tina yelped at the same time that Paula exclaimed, "Oh, my! That looked like it hurt!"

Tina reached back with both hands to cover her ass, but the guy pulled them up onto her back and told her "Leave them there!" When she gave no resistance, and didn't try to cover up again, Paula said, "Oh, I think somebody might like getting her cute little ass slapped!"

As the guy landed a few more smacks onto Tina's quickly reddening ass, Ron removed his hands from Paula's tit and from the front of his pants, and used them to pull down the long zipper that closed the front of Paula's dress.

She quickly shrugged it off her shoulders and with a little help from Dick it was soon draped over the chair under her ass leaving her sitting there in a black lace-trimmed bra that cupped her generous tits, a matching garter belt that held up her dark stockings, and a pair of silk panties that were drenched in the crotch and shoved part way up her cunt by her finger.

The guy on the screen then flipped Tina over and pushed her all the way onto the bed. He pulled her panties off, pushed her legs apart then leaned down to start eating her pussy.

The location of the single camera and the guy's position gave only a few-frame glimpse of Tina's naked pussy, but Ron had captured it, enlarged it, and edited it in to film as if the viewer was seeing what the guy was looking at as his face approached it.

It was a smooth, rounded mound with a slit that made it resemble a peach and was covered with fine, untrimmed, light-colored pubic hair.

As Tina's enlarged vulva filled the monitor, Paula moaned, "Oh, my fucking God! Look at that gorgeous young pussy!" She pulled the crotch of her panties to the side of her own pussy, and drove two fingers deep into her cunt-hole.

The scene switched to a shot of the back of the guy's head nodding up and down as he ate Tina's pussy, and then Ron had used his editing magic to focus on Tina's legs--pushed wide apart with her socks and sneakers still on her feet--and then panned to the skirt bunched up around her waist, followed by a close shot of her wonderful young tits. He then zoomed back to a wide shot just as Tina grabbed fistfuls of the sheet and let out a long whine as her pussy obviously erupted in the guy's face.

The guy immediately lifted his face from Tina's gushing pussy, and Dick commented, "What the fuck? You're missing the best part, you idiot! God, I'd swallow that girl's cum by the bucket!"

"You and me both!" Paula agreed as she twisted her two fingers inside her cunt-hole.

The guy got up off the bed and Ron had done a zoom in on his daughter's drenched pussy and ass cheeks as she reached down and pushed her finger between her pussy-lips and rubbed her clit to keep her orgasm going.

"Oh, you fucking idiot!" Dick repeated as he pulled down his fly. "I would lap that darling little ass and sweet pussy for the next hour!"

As Dick struggled to get his erection out through his fly, Paula noticed his distracting movements right next to her head, and she said, "Oh, for Christ's sake, just take your pants off!"

While Dick unfastened his belt the guy in the video got back on the bed, now wearing a condom on his stiff cock. He got on top of Tina, and although the action was blocked by the guy's naked back and hairy ass, it was obvious he was having a hard time finding Tina's pussy.

"Idiot!" Dick repeated as he gave a couple of long hard strokes to his now-free cock.

On the screen Tina could be seen reaching between herself and the guy and managed to get him lined up. He rotated his hips and the expression on her face made it obvious he had finally found the mark, driving his cock up her wet pussy in one shove.

As the guy humped like a man possessed, Ron had zoomed in on Tina's face. Her eyes were lightly closed and her mouth hung slightly open as the guy fucked the hell out of her young little pussy. This guy's fucking was far more aggressive than what Ron had seen Bryce ever giving her, and the expression on her face told him that she liked it a little rough. The thought of his petite, demure daughter being a cock-hound turned him on no end!

"Oh, yeah, fuck that hairy little snatch!" Dick told the guy as he jerked off his own boner right next to Paula's head. "At least you've got that right!" Before very long, though, the guy was grunting and quickening his pace, and Dick said, "Oh, you're shitting me! You're blowing your load already? Learn how to pace yourself you fucking moron!"

As the guy was clearly filling his condom with his cum, Ron had zoomed in on Tina's face again, this time showing a What the fuck? expression of obvious disappointment. A few moments later, the guy got up and without so much as kissing Tina he left the shot and the room. The video faded to black from a close-up of Tina's perplexed expression as she watched the guy walk away.

Paula clicked a button to close the video, and turned her face toward Dick's drooling boner. "Okay, time for some real-live fucking!" she said as she opened her mouth.

"And cut!" Ron said.

"Holy shit!" Dick said with his stiff dick still in his hand. "That video was freaking amazing! How have you not jumped your daughter's obviously-horny little bones by now?" He paused a moment, then added, "Or have you?"

"Only in my fantasies," Ron replied rubbing the boner in his pants.

Although he had fantasized about having his dick between his daughter's lips, until he had seen the raw video from which he made the movie they just watched, it would never have occurred to him to hold her head and fuck her pretty little mouth like a common slut. It was so hot, so raw, and so raunchy, though, that now, it was hard for him to think of her any other way, and he often jerked off imagining her asking to be fucked hard up her hairy little peach-pussy, and even taking him up the ass.

"How about you?" Paula asked Darlene, who had been standing in the background and watching the video--again--while the new movie was being shot. "Do you fantasize about licking that darling little snatch? Maybe after Bryce has filled it with a big youthful load of hot cum?"

"I used to get wet just thinking about kissing her," Darlene answered. "Now, I want to be under her in a sixty-nine sucking her little pussy while Bryce takes turns fucking her cunt and my mouth."

"Okay, okay!" Ron said as he pulled Paula's desk away from the wall to set up for the next shot. "We're getting distracted here. Let's finish making this movie before we brainstorm an incest epic."

"Oh, that would be epic!" Paula said as she scooted her chair back into relationship with the repositioned desk.

Ron moved behind the desk with his hand-held camera and shifted the monitor to the side to get a good frontal shot of Paula in her chair with Dick standing behind and beside her with his erect dick in his hand next to her head. He had repositioned the tripod-mounted camera under the desk so it was still looking up at her now-exposed pussy. The shot now included her tits and her face, as well. Darlene, with another hand-held, was off to Ron's right, out of his camera's view, to capture different angles that he would later splice together with his shots.

Satisfied that his actors were in their correct spots, Ron said, "Camera," to get Darlene to start hers, then tapped his record button, and added, "Action!"

Paula repeated her hand motions of clicking the button to close the video, and then she turned her face once again toward Dick's cock. "Okay, time for some real-live fucking!" she repeated and then opened her mouth as she'd done before.

Dick came farther around the side of the chair for better alignment with the camera and Paula's face, and then stepped in, putting his rigid, drooling cock into his underling's mouth. She clamped her lips around it and leaned into him taking his knob right to the entrance of her throat and then held there while she shook her head back and forth.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he moaned as he put one hand on the back of her head and reached down with the other to grab a fistful of first one then the other of her D-sized tits. As he mauled the big, fleshy orbs, pinching and pulling their stiff nipples through the silken cups of her bra, Darlene zoomed in on that action while Ron stayed with the blowjob.

Paula pulled back off of her supervisor's cock, letting its knob slip from her lips with a pop! and then said to him, "Fuck my throat! Do to me what big brother was trying to do to his little sis there!"

The incest reference was again adlibbed, but it added nicely to the storyline... and to the arousal of the actors and crew.

Ron curled his fingers, taking a handful of Paula's hair in one hand and took his spit-wet dick in the other. He slapped her cheek with his cock, and told her, "Take out your tits! Give me the same kind of incentive little sis gave her bro!"

As Paula rolled one bra cup then the other under her tits, she said, "Maybe if sis had tits like these she'd have a throat big enough for big brother's cock, too."

"Or maybe she just needs as much practice sucking cock as you have!" Dick said as he put his dick in her mouth. He pulled on her head at the same time that he rocked his hips forward and in one push, he forced his cock down her throat until her lips were pressed into his pubic hair.

He held her there, buried deep in her throat and reached down to grab one of the big naked tits hanging out over her bunched-up bra. He gave it a full squeeze, and then slid his fingers and thumb forward until they were holding her huge erect nipple. He held it firmly and gave it a hard pull, deforming the big round orb into a fleshy cone.

Even with a throat full of cock, Paula moaned, and she reached up to give her other tit the same wonderfully abusive treatment.

When Ron let go of the tit that he was pulling on, Paula immediately replaced his hand with hers, giving her nipples equal and simultaneous self-abuse. She did it for her own pleasure as much as for Darlene's camera.

With his right arm back out of Ron's camera's way, he slowly pulled Paula's head back, giving a great shot of how much cock she had had shoved down her throat.

After a short while to let her catch her breath, Rick put his hand on his own ass to make sure his arm stayed out of the shot, and he began rocking his hips and pulling Paula's head back and forth giving her a series of full-depth throat-fucks

Paula responded by moving one hand down to her exposed pussy, right in front of the other camera. As her remaining hand went back and forth between her tits in the background, she pushed two fingers up her drenched cunt-hole in the foreground. With her thumb mashed against her clit, she twisted her hand back and forth rotating her fingers inside her cunt.

"And cut!" Ron called out as Dick pulled Paula's head off his cock for another breathing respite.

"Jesus!" Paula said after a few deep breaths. "About thirty more seconds of getting my throat fucked like that and frigging my own pussy, and I'd given you an Oscar-caliber cum-shot down under the deck there!"

"Well, I'm glad you saved it for my close-up," Darlene said as she handed Ron her camera. Since she was going to be in the next scene, he would need to mount it to another tripod and do his editing magic later on to make it look like it was roving.

They pulled Paula's desk out of the way and set the next shot up to be looking at Paula in her chair getting face-fucked by Dick, but with Darlene's desk and the office door in the background.

Satisfied that Dick and Paula were in their appropriate locations, Ron called, "Camera... and action."

Paula reenacted her breath-catching, and then Ron pulled her head forward on his cock, once again. About five seconds later, the office door opened, and in stepped Darlene with a bag of take-out food.

One of the static cameras was on her face as she saw her coworker leaned back in her chair with their supervisor's cock shoved down her throat. He was naked from the waist down, and she could see her officemate's big tits hanging out over her bra. Her mouth fell open, and she gasped, "What the fuck?"

Wide-eyed with well-acted surprise, Paula reached both of her hands up to cover her tits and tried to pull off of her boss's cock, but he held her head firmly with his dick impaling her throat.

"Close the door!" Dick commanded Darlene. "And lock it!"

Darlene just stood there in shock, staring at Paula's face nearly pressed against their boss's belly. Ron would later edit in a close-up of the bulge Dick's cock was making in her throat.

"Close the damned door!" Dick repeated. "Or both of you are going to get fired!"

As if in a trance, Darlene reached back and closed and pretended to lock the door (there actually was no lock on the door to Ron's home-office.)

Finally pulling Paula's head off his dick to let her breathe, Dick said to Darlene, "Take your clothes off!"

She stared at him dumbly for a moment, and then said, "No! What the fuck is going on here? What are you doing to her?"

"Obviously, I'm fucking her throat," he said. "The same thing I'm going to do to you if you want to keep your job."