Slut with Multiple Personality Pt. 01

Story Info
The journey was in the car with an elder and calm man.
1.7k words
3.71
9.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had an important appointment to have that day. She hurried out of the house not to miss it. She had to walk down 3 flights of stairs of the mold-covered building. The sound of her high-heeled shoes echoed through the building. The woman living in the basement flat knew from the sound of the high heel shoes that it was Amber.

When Amber looked at her watch, she realized that she had only ten minutes until her appointment. She called immediately to inform them that she would be late. She caught the taxi waiting on the corner of the street.

"We're going to the City Hall."

The taxi driver was staring at her intently, she was aware of it acutely. Whenever she is in a new place or meets new people, or even passes someone on the road, she would attract people's attention.

About twenty minutes later she arrived in front of the City Hall. She got out of the taxi, straightened her black tight skirt that had already raised up, and she straightened out where she thought needed ironing. She cleaned her hands with a wet wipe and cologne as she walked to the front of the impressive building next to the city hall.

She was clearly late for the appointment. Although she always praised the careful attention to be organized, she could never be successful in such matters. Although there were rare moments when she was successful, they were just exceptions.

She entered the gorgeous building. She nodded to the receptionist as a greeting and headed for the elevator. The elevator was almost as big as its bathroom. Taking the elevator alone and looking at herself in the mirror all the way to reach the arrival was one of her greatest joys in life. She did not know a more remarkable woman than herself. It wasn't about beauty, it never was. All she wanted was to always dress elegantly, to look as clean as possible.

Anyone who saw Amber could not have imagined she would live in such a ruinous place. She had reached the seventh floor after staring at herself for a long time in the elevator, as she always did. She knocked on the door to get in.

"You can come in." said an old lady inside.

As Amber entered, she felt the shyness of being already late. Although that became one of her personal traits, in some cases it was very difficult to get rid of the embarrassment. The woman in the room was quite used to Amber's delays. She greeted her with a smile. Regardless of her age, Amber always felt very comfortable around her. Amber closed the door. After staying inside for about 40 minutes, she left the room with a smile and closed the door.

Regardless, the most enjoyable part of that date came again. It's time for the elevator... She almost ran to the elevator. Luckily, again, no one was there. Looking at the mirror in the elevator, she freshened up her lipstick and wiped off her running eye make-up with a napkin. The necklace tucked between her big boobs seemed too much for her for the moment, and she took it off her neck and threw it into her bag.

She took one of the taxis in front of the town hall to go back to the house. It was almost dark. For Amber, the day was beginning now. She unbuttoned two more buttons on her transparent white shirt as soon as she got out of the taxi. She pulled up the black lace bra she was wearing under her white shirt, for customers to see exactly. Her boobs almost looked like they were going into her mouth.

Not long after, a man approached her. A tall, broad-shouldered man in his late thirties who looked rather tired touched Amber's shoulder. Amber turned her head to the man, modeling her usual smile.

"Come on."

Without saying a more word, the man pointed to the red car on the other side of the street. The light from the car caught Amber's eyes. Amber walked towards the car. Although she tried to see the person inside, it was not possible for her to detect because of the films of the glass. She stopped in front of the driver's window. She looked and knocked on it. The person inside opened the car window. It was a man in his early 50s and as good-looking as his car, across from Amber with her two big boobs tucked in by her shoulders. The correct guess about his age could only be made because his hair was so white.

"Get in the car and be my slut for now."

It was exactly that kind of quick thing she'd been waiting for. Amber could not bear to spend a long time with people. Maybe that's why she's late for so many appointments and meetings. She got into the back seat of the car, which was quite uncomfortable for the man who was driving. The man did not move until Amber was getting in the front seat. Amber quickly took the message and sat down in the man's next seat.

That old but good-looking man started to drive. Amber didn't want to go too far from home. He needed to make money. She brought her hand to the man's dick. She couldn't feel anything but an unerected, smooth dick yet. She was shocked because everyone she sat next to people with at least half an erection would have been dying to fuck her.

That calm and maturity impressed Amber greatly. Not easy possessions were always welcome. She slowly removed her hand and the man did not react at all. He was driving completely focused. After driving in silence for about ten minutes, the man parked the car in a rather hidden and dark place with a sea view.

A woman like Amber has been silent until that time which was a surprising thing. It was a miracle she stopped talking. Now she had to make a move to turn back as soon as possible. She unbuckled her seat belt, first for herself and then for the man next to her. She brought her hand back to the man's trousers. And yes, she could now feel her hard-as-rock dick. She turned on the car light because she wanted to see the cock of such a cool man up close. She wanted to see every move she made. She unzipped his trousers and started taking his dick in her mouth. As the man sat in the driver's seat, she poured all the saliva from her mouth into the man's boxers and dick. She really liked the old man's scent. After a while, the man's trousers were completely down. She grabbed hold of his shaft and began to jerk the man off. His cock was at full attention now, almost seven inches of dick that the trousers were powerless to hold it.

Amber lifted her head and looked at the man.

"Can you slide your seat back?"

The man did as Amber said, but not completely because he wanted them to be close and to smell and taste Amber entirely. At that time, Amber noticed the wedding band on the man's finger and felt a little jealousy. Who could such a cool man marry, she thought. She desired him so deeply.

Amber hurriedly retracted her fingers when it touched her because cumin was oozing out of the tip of his cock. She looked surprised as she put up her hand and stretched her fingers. As it rested on his stomach, his cock pumped. A pair of juicy, engorged lips were shown when she lifted her ass, slid her tight skirt up to her waist, and pushed her incredibly hot thong to the side. She then gripped the elderly man's cock.

She approached him from behind the wheel and sat down on his lap. The tongues engaged in a thorough exploration of one another as the lips met.

She leaned back and totally lowered herself onto his lap, pressing the head of his cock on her pussy. She thrust one more while lifting her ass. once more. And once again, each time pushing her crotch up the length of his penis before retraction and descent. She rubbed her crotch against his as his arms wrapped her waist and drew her close to him. Leaning against his chest made it difficult for her to effectively fuck him while trying to move up and down on his cock. She chose to let the automobile do the effort rather. Each throb and impact pushed him one step closer to cumming. She started playing with her wet pussy while slipping her hand into her panties. She gave her pussy a couple of light rubs around the front before using her fingers to covertly circle her clit. He believed he would lose his mind. He watched her mindlessly play with herself minute after minute as he sat on the edge of the seat.

In order to inspect her asshole, he moved his hands down from her waist. He lubricated his finger with the secretions as they poured and slipped it up her ass. His finger was deep in her ass as she was rubbing her pussy against his dick. He had finally had enough. He lifted her down by grabbing her hip. He violently fucked her while jamming his entire cock into her pussy. She breathed quickly but silently, her mouth hanging wide and her eyes closed. It simply required five or so thrusts. He became crystal-like hard and made a firm entrance into her pussy. She gyrated her hips as the hormones pushed her towards a spectacular orgasm, shivering slightly on top of him, and worked her arm into overdrive. He held her hips so firmly that he left a trace on her. She dropped to the ground and pushed his cock into her puss. He wasn't too far away when he blasted his sperm deep inside of her while pulling her hips in for more penetration.

She lifted her hips and eased his cock out of her when both were exhausted. She cleaned it up with the napkin wad before he put it back in his trousers. They both laid flat on the seat when he fully reclined it.

They fell asleep on top of each other, enjoying the surge of hormones and juices inside of them.

It was time for turning back for Amber...