Slutty Adventures

Story Info
Down on her knees Liz hoped no'one could hear.
1.7k words
4.51
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samian
Samian
17 Followers

Her instructions were simple. Knock on the door and offer herself up to whoever was inside.

If Liz wanted to be a slut, she could be sure that her Daddy was going to give her every possible opportunity to be one. With her nerves burning inside her, she'd done as she was told. Armed with an outfit better suited for the beach, a far too short skirt and a tube top, Liz had knocked on the door.

A muffled "Enter." came through the door and with her heart beating loud in her ears she walked inside. A middle-aged man sat at his desk, scowling at the sudden intrusion with his fingers still poised to type.

"Yes?"

At a first glance, the man was rather unremarkable; he seemed tall and thin with a five o'clock shadow. Someone that she could have crossed on the street dozens of times without thinking twice. The scowl he wore certainly didn't help to make him more attractive. But his eyes followed every line of her body and Liz felt that familiar heat churn inside. While twisting her fingers behind her back, Liz somehow made the words tumble from her mouth.

"My owner, Damon, sent me here." A quick glance showed that the scowl had changed to mild interest, although the man's eyes seemed stuck on her breasts. With a small shift of her feet and Liz made sure to stick her chest out as far as she could. The thrill of heat within made her stumble over her words. "He. He wants me to get fucked. In this office."

The man's reply was slow. Measured as he ordered his thoughts while she felt his eyes prick on her skin. "And you? Is that what you want?"

Her Daddy had spent the entire ride teasing her, making sure she was ready. A small and timid whisper fell from her lips as Liz felt the lust stirring inside. "Yes."

"Oh really." His voice had changed, no longer bland and even, but something else entirely. Something that sent a shiver over her skin. "Lose the top and come over here."

In the next moment, Liz stepped forward as her top fell to the floor. But a sudden word and his raised hand stopped her in her tracks. She stood still as the man watched her. Unsure of what he wanted Liz waited while the man's eyes roved over her body. But they always returned to her perky c-cup where her nipples were already sticking out like little pebbles.

A low mumble drifted to her ears, "A distraction from work, huh." before the man spoke with a smirk. "Good little sluts crawl when they come begging for cock."

Liz's cheeks burned in shame, but sank to her knees at his raised brow. Inch by inch, she crawled over the hardwood floor with her eyes cast down. When she finally reached him, the man had turned in his chair, waiting with his legs splayed wide open. Settling back on her knees, Liz reached out with trembling fingers. His half-erect cock poked out against the fabric of his pants while she worked to undo them.

The fear and insecurity that raced inside her seemed to disappear as Liz watch his foreskin roll over the purple head with her motion. He felt warm in her grasp, thick and hardening more by the second. Her Daddy might have him beat in size but it wouldn't be by much. Liz lost herself in reverie as she played with the steel wrapped in silk.

A hand on the back of her head accompanied the man's next words. "I've got hands of my own. Start sucking."

He didn't push her down with much force, but he didn't need to. Liz followed along willingly with her mouth open. Her tongue ran along her lips just before she took him in. The spongy head pushed past her lips, along the length of her tongue as Liz bobbed her head.

One hand pumped his cock while the other played with the man's balls. When she went deep, the man moaned at the feel of her. She bobbed up and down before his head popped from her mouth. Liz ran her tongue along the length of him with a smile on her lips.

The man shifted in his seat, pushing the chair back as he rose. Forcing Liz to follow with a hard grip on her hair. He slapped his cock against her face as he spoke.

"You really are a little slut, aren't you?" The shiny head, slick with her spit, slapped against her cheeks and chin. "Having that much fun while sucking off a total stranger." He pushed into her mouth again, setting a harsher pace as he fucked her.

"You don't even know my name, you little whore."

The words washed over her, as Liz could only arch her back and follow his pace. The cock in her mouth didn't give room for a reply, not that she had one to give, nor did he care. That was exactly what she wanted as she held on for dear life.

An age later, he released her and Liz fell to the floor, gasping for breath as he towered over her. A long strand of her spit clung stubbornly to his cock. Her reprieve didn't last for long. The man pulled her up by her arm. Just before he bent her over his desk, their eyes met and in them Liz saw a need as harsh as the one she felt in her belly.

The short skirt rose along her hips, showing her thong-clad ass. Fleshy cheeks swayed from side to side as Liz felt his hands on her. The man kneaded her ass with a touch that bordered on painful. But Liz didn't care. She bit her lip before pressing against him with a moan.

The man's hands slid over her skin and his thumbs hooked behind the bands of her thong. That small piece of cloth was soon gone. The air kissed her bare cunt and Liz shuddered as she was put on display.

A sudden sharp grip on her hair made Liz gasp when he pulled her head back. Something wet slapped on the desk in front of her. While the man spoke, Liz looked at her panties with a fierce blush.

"God, you're a horny little slut. Those are soaked. I can smell you from here."

His voice was a growl in her ear while he nearly pushed her nose into the sodden thong. Liz squirmed in embarrassment, as she could clearly smell herself. A mixture of musk and sweetness that she knew was dripping down her legs. Closing her eyes against the growing mark on his papers only made the scent that much clearer.

When the man's fingers drifted down to her pussy, Liz moaned while he let out a curse.

"You're so fucking wet."

Those roaming fingers didn't spend much time probing. They slipped along her wetness and through her lips. First one, then a second at the easy entry. A tremble ran along her back just before Liz bucked against the desk. The man might look unremarkable, but he knew how to finger a pussy. Short, sharp thrusts made his palm slap against her ass with each stroke.

Before long, Liz was reduced to a trembling and moaning mess while the heat inside her threatened to overwhelm everything. His fingers twisted inside her and she screamed. Bursts of pleasure shot through her. So much so that she fell onto his desk when his fingers finally left, unable to support her weight.

A blunt tip replaced his fingers at her entrance, while a large hand was planted on her back. Ensuring that Liz stayed pressed against the wood. The head of his cock played with her. Moving up and down, pressing against her, but never moving past the threshold.

It seemed as if the man could last forever, but Liz couldn't. A desperate plea rang out. "Please!"

That one word was enough as he pushed in. The man entered her in one measured stroke. Taking his time as he invaded her inch by inch while he stole every breath from her body. When his hips finally pressed against her did Liz, take a shuddering gasp.

"Like entering a furnace." The man's voice came from far away with a strain clear in her ears. "Goddamn, you're tight."

Before Liz could even think of anything to say, did he start to move. And after that, there were no more words to be found. He set a slow and measured pace, pulling all the way back before bottoming out again. He fucked her deep to get a measure of her body and Liz was all too eager to show what she could take.

That slow and measured pace changed quickly enough when Liz met each of his thrusts with a bump of her hips. Pushing back against him. Before long, the man set a brutal pace as he fucked her into his desk.

And all Liz could do was shout her approval.

Large hands wrapped around her throat from behind, and Liz was pulled upright. The pressure on her neck didn't lessen as he forced her to arch her back. He took the breath away from her while he pounded her from behind. The world became small, as all Liz knew was him driving his cock into her again and again.

The knot inside her wound was tighter with each stroke until she couldn't bear it any longer. Holding on to his arms, Liz erupted with a scream. Her entire body shook and spasmed, causing the man to thrust with wild abandon as he let out a bestial roar. Liz barely felt him shoot inside of her. All she knew was that the earth shook and screamed around them.

When it finally subsided, Liz fell back onto the desk while she heard him drop into his chair. Both of them reduced to mere puddles of sweat with labored breathing.

When Liz finally gathered her wits around her, she moved to grab the panties from his desk. but the man's words stopped her.

"Leave them. I'll want something to remember this by."

When Liz walked out the door, it was with a smile, practically skipping as his seed dripped down her legs.

---

AN: Trying something different than my usual style with this one. Apart from the length there are quite a few changes. The intent was for something short that hit the right spots.

Let me know if I managed to get it right.

Samian
Samian
17 Followers