All Comments on 'Slutty Girlfriend Fucks in the Park'

by BrittanyBabbles

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
eaffinityeaffinityover 3 years ago

I took off all of my clothes and lay out in the back as I listened to your story. The feel of the warm sun and the cool breeze on my body made your story feel so real. It was a very erotic experience. Thank you so much for sharing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I jacked off in a park with people watching :)

Two girls watched and recorded :)

campswampycampswampyover 3 years ago
Excellent

Very Sexy voice and great story. I’m looking forward to many more !

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love you voice and listening to you cum

EhdudeEhdudeover 1 year ago

Whoa! Loved it when you said "you're such a good boy!". That's like a trigger!! Fantastic sexy hot voice! Love the intonations, the moans, your sensual voice! Very hot, very sexy! Love your natural higher pitches as you get excited! It's amazing what's so natural at seducing in this audio media. I love when you came as well! Very very alluring! I agree that public sex would be very hot and so taboo!!! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. If I was watching I would move close enough to hear you and smell your scent of fucking. I would jerk off beside you wanting to be fucking you.

ThedukeofomniumThedukeofomnium12 months ago

you have a very sexy voice and very hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous