Slutty Real Estate Ch. 03

Story Info
My girlfriend Max from Two Broke Girls finds us a new place.
1.5k words
3.39
7.5k
7
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

My girl Max (Kat Dennings) has been looking around for a new place for us and her best friend Caroline for a month now. She and I and Caroline have been living together for about two years. Max and Caroline are waitresses at a diner here in Brooklyn.

I'm currently locked up in Rikers Island for some alleged illegal activities. The court says drugs. I say that's a rumor... innocent until proven guilty. Meanwhile, while I'm locked up, Max is having to find us a new place because we're been tossed out of our current place. The landlord heard about my troubles... so he's tossing us. I feel bad, getting my girlfriend and Caroline into this mess, but there isn't too much I can do about it right now. Max is handling the situation and I have confidence in her.

Max has looked at ten different places in the last two weeks and she's getting really frustrated not being able to find the right place for the right price and having to do it all while she's working overtime at the diner to make up for me not being there. She decides to look at one more place before she goes crazy, dealing with everything.

Max arrives at the really nice apartment in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. It's on the second floor of a small complex. The landlord let's her in. He's a fat, hairy, sleaze all in his late 50's and he keeps leering at Max. Can't blame him for that. Max's got on her tight, short, yellow and red waitress mini dress and her 34DD melons are almost bursting out of the top. She looks around the place, not paying any attention to the sleazy landlord looking her over, while he licks his sleazy lips.

Max checks out the master bedroom, while the landlord checks out her sweet ass. He snickers, listing big time for my mega hot girlfriend. Max twirls her dark, wavy hair, while she thinks over the price and looks around.

The landlord has a huge erection in his beige Bermuda shorts. He rubs it, while Max is entranced in thought. She loves the place and she's sick of looking for apartments.

"Well... I like the place. It's nice. Good feel and location. The price is a little high though. My boyfriend is in jail right now, so it's me and my friend Caroline having to pay for it for now. We're getting tossed out of our place now. It's a pain in the ass having to find a new one. I don't know if we can pay for this one though. We're waitresses, not Katy Perry." Max chuckles. She's a smart-ass... and a very beautiful one.

"Well... Since you're boyfriend isn't around, I'm sure we could come to some sort of an arrangement. Don't want an attractive, young lady like you to be thrown out. You're friend either." The sleazeball landlord smirks at Max. She finally notices his large bulge and shakes her head. She doesn't wanna deal with another horny sleazeball... but she does really like this place... and she's sick and tired of looking for an apartment. Max thinks about it for a second and shakes her head at her decision, but she decides to try and charm her way to a better price.

Max grabs the zipper on her uniform and plays with it, chewing her bubblegum and blowing bubbles. She slowly lowers the zipper slightly, then zips it up, then back down again, just past her awesome breasts that are encased in her smooth, black cotton bra.

The sleazy landlord, named Earl, smirks and squeezes his cock. Max only wants to go so far, so she starts to rethink her decision to flirt. Before she can though, Earl reaches over and squeezes her right tit. Max starts to punch him in the face, but pauses, realizing it might not be the best idea if she wants this apartment. She knows she's sick of all the apartment shopping and the stress of me being in jail and her working so much. She let's Earl cop a feel... then pulls his clamy hand off of her all natural, super tit.

He squeezes her left breast, licking his lips, looking very skeezy. Max tries to hold in her disdain for Earl and his titty groping. She slaps his hand away from her tit... but is surprised when he grab her right hand and brings it to his large bulge. He holds Max's hand on his cock and rubs his own cock with Max's hand. She starts to pull away, but she pauses again. Max is not only frustrated with the apartment situation and me being in jail, but she's also horny. I've been locked up for two months and she's tired of her vibrator. Max is pleasantly surprised by the size of Earl's cock. It's really thick and long. Max decides to rub it a little for him, instead of kicking him in his large nuts.

"Nice cock Earl." Max blows a bubble and pops it, while jerking his huge dick through his shorts.

"Thanks baby. Nice tits." Earl grabs both of Max's big tits and roughly gropes them.

"Thanks. My boyfriend loves em. They get me some nice tips too." Max stares at Earl's bulge, as she jerks it. She blows another bubble and pops it.

"Tell you what baby... if you and I can have some fun... I'll cut $300 a month off the rent." Earl says, lusting big time over my curvy goddess girlfriend.

Max thinks about it. "Make it $400." My girl, the negotiator.

"Deal. Now suck my fucking cock baby." Earl says, pulling his huge, veiny cock out. Max smiles, impressed by the size. She kneels down and spits on the huge dick, looking up at Earl.

"Beautiful cock Earl. I hope your cum tastes as good as your cock looks." Max teases, then licks the fat head.

"Even better bitch." Earl grabs Max's head and pulls her face to his cock. Max opens wide and sucks the whole thing down her throat. She's used to suckling mine, so Earl's cock is no problem. Earl bangs down her throat. He hard fucks Max's face, his fat crotch banging against my woman's lips. Earl doesn't last long. He grunts, then pops his load down Max's throat. Five large globs of thick, slimy semen explode down her throat.

Max moans, enjoying the taste of the sleazy landlord's slimy jizz. She happily drinks it all down, sucking out every drop.

"Damn, bitch... you can suck a mean cock. Now, let's fuck." Earl pulls Max up and kisses her, his breath disgusting her.

"I was gonna just blow you, but you're lucky. I'm real horny and your cum was real good, so I'll ride your big dick." Max grabs Earl's hand and they move to the sofa. Max rides Earl, facing away from him. He squeezes the fuck outta her big tits as Max bounces on the huge cock.

"FUCKKKKKKK... UHHHHHHHH!!" Max cums, her pussy creams pumping out full speed. Earls laughs smugly.

"Ride it bitch. You and I are gonna have a lot of fun here. I always fuck my female tenants. I give em all a good deal and they give me some good pussy." Earl continues laughing. Max doesn't know about fucking Earl once we moves in though.

Earl picks up Max and bends her roughly over the arm of the sofa. Max likes the rough treatment. She hears Earl spit on his cock, then on her anus. Before she can protest... he slams up her ass. Max is startled by the rough entry up her ass, but Earl fucks her so fast, she just relents and enjoy the hard anal pounding.

"UHHHHHHH!! FUCK!! SLAM MY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!" Max screams out, cumming again. Earl squeezes her huge hanging cans and pounds up Max's curvy booty.

"You like that big dick up your ass don't you bitch?" Earl slaps Max's thick ass.

"Fuck yeah I do! Now cum up my ass bitch!" Max looks back at the sleazy older guy and slaps his face, blowing a big bubble, then popping it.

Earl slams all the way up that gorgeous, curvy ass and cums hard. He fills Max's ass with his sleazy seed. Max reaches under her and rubs her throbbing clit really fast, cumming again herself.

Afterwards, they relax for a few, then go over the details. Max agrees to the rent, gives Earl a check and signs the lease. Earl hands Max the keys. "Ok baby... see you next month." Earl says, slapping Max's ass again. "When the rent is due, I'll come see you and you can give me some pussy and ass again. Those titties too." Earl walks out of the apartment.

Max sits back on the sofa and thinks it over. "Oh well... we get a really nice apartment... and I get some more really nice cock. It's a win win." Max blows a huge bubble and pops it, a cheeks smile on her very gorgeous face.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers