Slutty Real Estate Ch. 04

Story Info
Slutty condo sale with Penny.
1.2k words
3.19
8.3k
5
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

My girl Penny (The Big Bang Theory) is enjoying her new side job... real estate agent. She's getting really good at it. When you look like she does, it makes thing a whole lot easier. Great tits and ass, beautiful face... not minding a little fuck and suck to seal the deal.

She's actually decided to stop doing that. She feels guilty putting out to sell her properties and not telling me about it. I find out anyway. I don't really mind it, money is money, but I understand if she doesn't wanna go that route anymore.

The new Penny is at a property in Hollywood. A condo. A potential buyer named Bill is running late. Penny looks at her self in the living room mirror. Long blonde hair. Black jacket, red silk blouse... only unbuttoned to the top of her very perky breasts... black mini skirt and heels. She looks hot, but also professional. Exactly the look she was going for.

Bill finally walks in. Penny looks at him and chuckles under her breath. He's wearing a flashy Hawaiian shirt and baggy dress shorts. He takes his sunglasses off and belches. Penny sees this might be a long day. She's determined though, to be as professional as possible... and still make the sale.

"Hello...Bill is it? I'm Penny." She shakes Bills sweaty, clammy hand. Penny sighs to herself and covertly wipes her hand off on the lower side of her jacket, not wanting Bill to notice.

"Wow... you're hot, baby. When are we gonna fuck?" Bill's brazen question throws Penny off momentarily.

"Excuse me? What? Why would you ask something like that? I'm just here to hopefully sell you this condo... that's all!" Penny makes her point strongly. She shakes her head and folds her arms under her breasts, looking disgusted at the fat, older sleazeball potential buyer.

"I've heard about you. You're the chick that puts out to sell the house. That's why I'm here, baby. I like the condo, but I like you a lot more." Bill belches again, drinking a beer, looking around and scratching his fat ass through his shorts.

"Well...sorry to disappoint you, but that's not me... anymore. I'm here to sell you this condo, hopefully. That's all, OK? I don't do that stuff anymore. So if you're not really interested in actually buying the condo, then we should just end this right here and now." Penny shakes her head again, so turned off and offended by the fat sleazeball and his disgusting vibe.

"Calm down, honey. I'm interested. I promise. I'm looking for a place in Hollywood. Show me around sweetness." Bill walks past Penny, brushing her off. Penny wants to punch him, but thinks better of it. She reluctantly decides to maintain her professionalism and show him the condo.

As they look from room to room, Bill gets hands with Penny. He gropes her ass. Penny starts to punch him... or as she would say, "go all Nebraska on his ass" but she puts up with it. He brushes his bulge against Penny's ass once in the upstairs bedroom as she bends over to show him the closet. Penny notices it's a very large bulge, but she's still disgusted by the fat sleazeball.

In the master bathroom, PENNY notices Bill's bulge is even bugger than she thought. He's rock hard in his baggy shorts. Penny checks it out, but quickly snaps out of her cock stare before Bill sees her. He does rub it, right in front of her, not caring if he offends her or not. He belches again as they leave the bathroom, right in Penny's face as she passes him, making Penny wanna "go all Nebraska on him" again.

Penny's begins to think Bill isn't interested in buying the condo when he keeps texting on his phone, ignoring her. She realizes she's gonna have to turn on her sexy charm a little to peak his interest. Penny u buttons a couple of buttons on her blouse and swallow hard, realizing she's gonna have to actually be nice to the belching asshole.

"So Bill... do you like the condo? I think you would have all kinds of fun here. All kinds of kinky fun." Penny gives him a sweet, slutty smile. Bill puts his phone down. Penny wonders if she made the right decision when she sees his cock jump in his shorts. She wonders to herself, how could such a disgusting, fat scumbag have such a big, beautiful cock. Bill strokes it in his shorts. Penny stares, not noticing that Bill is very confidently smirking, knowing Penny is staring at his fat cock.

"Well..." Bill reaches over and gropes Penny's tits through her blouse. She tries to keep her smile, but inside she wants to beat the shit outta him. "I do enjoy kinky fun. All kinds of it." Billy unzips his baggy shorts and pulls out a massive cock. Penny's eyes almost explode, staring at it. She doesn't even realize Bill is still groping her tits.

"Wanna suck it, baby? We both know you do." Bill belches and laughs mockingly. Penny doesn't see or hear anything cause she's in a cock daze. She's staring hard at a dick that must be 13 inches long and wider than her forearm. Penny is a big time, big cock whore so she can't stop staring at... and drooling over... it. Bill rips her blouse open, pawing at her white lace bra, pulling her very perky 32C tits out of it. Penny finally snaps outta her cock daze.

"Holy crap on a cracker! That's a huge fucking cock!" Penny blurts out.

"Sure is, baby." Bill puts his right hand on Penny's head and pushes her down to her knees. Penny just gives up her new professional attitude, giving in to her deepest, darkest, carnal desires.

She attacks that massive rod with cock craving fury, sucking it hard and deep. Bill holds Penny's head in place and pounds down her throat, making her gag hard. He pulls out and Penny pukes. Bill shoves back in and fucks her throat even harder. Penny gives in and surrenders her throat to that massive cock.

"Here it cums, bitch!" Bill dumps a fat load of slimy cum right down Penny's gullet. She drinks it down, moaning in delight as she's drinking it, loving being dominated.

Bill ass fucks Penny as she's bent over the couch, her mini skirt still on. He rips her black stocking off and pounds the fuck outta that gorgeous, firm ass. "FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSS!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Penny squirts hard, taking thirteen inches of fat dick up her gaped out butt. Bill slaps it hard. Penny moans and smiles in delight. He pulls her hair and pummel her ass even harder, the couch shaking.

Bill grunts and pulls out. Penny wheels around and kneels down, her mouth wide open, her tongue stretched out as far as possible. "Take that nut, whore! Filthy, bitch!" Bill spits in Penny's face, jerking his fat monster. Penny smiles happily, loving the sexual degradation. Bill cums in Penny's mouth and all over her gorgeous, smiling face. He doesn't even give her time to lick her face clean. Bill starts pissing all over it. Penny just smiles and drinks the cum and piss, giving in to Bill's domination. Her disgust for him has turned into intense desire and lust.

"I'll take it, bitch. You gotta come by once a week though. Have that ass ready for me each time." Bill smirks, shaking his cock onto Penny's drenched face. Penny nods, smiling, realizing she's a slut. She's not a professional, no sex bitch. She's a slutty ass, sex all the time bitch. Slutty Real Estate is her thing and she's happy about it.

By : DickThePimp


DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers