All Comments on 'Slutty Sara's Adventures'

by BAD BOY BILL

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don"t Quit Your Day Job

Clumsy and no style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not so hot a story.

Didn't care for the constant smoking. Could've been better with out it & adding a guy to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Are you getting a kickback from Mores cigarellos?

It seems that every scene, every few sentences we are subjected with the imagery of these girls with a Mores 120 cigarello. It is strange that everyone in this story smokes and that they all smoke exactly the same thing. I had to quit reading the story after the umpteenth reference to them. It is very distracting and takes away from what seemed to be a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GODAWFUL!!!!!!!

Garbage - utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't Listen to morons

Listen, I really enjoyed your work. Don't listen to people who can’t critique worth a damn. However I have a few constructive criticisms I have to tell you about. So that your future works will be better received. I know you are a fan of the smoking a pee fetishes. I am the last person to tell another writer how they should create a story but, not every second work has to be Mores 120 cigarillo. Please for the love of god, have a small description but, not every second word. Second, if you like pee fetishes, I would suggest doing to versions of your story, one with urine and the other with pussy juice or girl cum. Trust me I have been reading stories for a while and let me tell you the pee-free stories do much better. Finally, you desperately need an editor. There were so many grammatical errors in your work I was lost sometimes while I read your stories. Please don’t take this as a put-down. God knows, I have been waiting weeks for a strap-on lesbian humping fun fest. But these errors are seriously diminishing your talent as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

I really loved it. It was a huge turn on. To those others that have moaned about it I say, does everything have to be perfect here? Ever heard of a smoking fetish?

Thank you for taking the time to write and post here Bill.

Michaella from the UK

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you suck

Please I cannot stand any more of this type of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Bad

Learn how to write.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Michaella from UK

Michaella from UK..thanks for your support..if you read this Sara and I want to talk to you..e-mail me..we are a hot couple with the smoking fetish...Bill

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Wow

Oh please give more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBAD BOY BILL@BAD BOY BILL
114 Followers
High toned son of a bitch with a smoke and pee fetish also love mature women who fuck and suck mutts...big clits get A+ Into Cougars and K-9's..My characters are based on Sexy Mandy from Southern Charms and Erotic Nikki In 2009 Mandy fucked my ass and smoked Mores 120's the en...