All Comments on 'Slutty Sara's Adventures'

by BAD BOY BILL

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Randee1958Randee1958over 8 years ago
Wow

Oh please give more...

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Michaella from UK

Michaella from UK..thanks for your support..if you read this Sara and I want to talk to you..e-mail me..we are a hot couple with the smoking fetish...Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Bad

Learn how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you suck

Please I cannot stand any more of this type of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it

I really loved it. It was a huge turn on. To those others that have moaned about it I say, does everything have to be perfect here? Ever heard of a smoking fetish?

Thank you for taking the time to write and post here Bill.

Michaella from the UK

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't Listen to morons

Listen, I really enjoyed your work. Don't listen to people who can’t critique worth a damn. However I have a few constructive criticisms I have to tell you about. So that your future works will be better received. I know you are a fan of the smoking a pee fetishes. I am the last person to tell another writer how they should create a story but, not every second work has to be Mores 120 cigarillo. Please for the love of god, have a small description but, not every second word. Second, if you like pee fetishes, I would suggest doing to versions of your story, one with urine and the other with pussy juice or girl cum. Trust me I have been reading stories for a while and let me tell you the pee-free stories do much better. Finally, you desperately need an editor. There were so many grammatical errors in your work I was lost sometimes while I read your stories. Please don’t take this as a put-down. God knows, I have been waiting weeks for a strap-on lesbian humping fun fest. But these errors are seriously diminishing your talent as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GODAWFUL!!!!!!!

Garbage - utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Are you getting a kickback from Mores cigarellos?

It seems that every scene, every few sentences we are subjected with the imagery of these girls with a Mores 120 cigarello. It is strange that everyone in this story smokes and that they all smoke exactly the same thing. I had to quit reading the story after the umpteenth reference to them. It is very distracting and takes away from what seemed to be a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not so hot a story.

Didn't care for the constant smoking. Could've been better with out it & adding a guy to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don"t Quit Your Day Job

Clumsy and no style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBAD BOY BILL@BAD BOY BILL
High toned son of a bitch with a smoke and pee fetish also love mature women who fuck and suck mutts...big clits get A+ Into Cougars and K-9's..My characters are based on Sexy Mandy from Southern Charms and Erotic Nikki In 2009 Mandy fucked my ass and smoked Mores 120's the en...