Slutty Soccer Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
The soccer mom gets sluttier to keep her son on the team.
2.5k words
4.52
59.1k
90
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slutty Soccer Mom Chapter 02 - Making New Friends

Authors Note: Though the story can stand on its own, it helps to read the first chapter to get a context on how the slutty soccer mom got to where shes at.

Kendra gathered her clothes and got dressed in a haze, she barely remembered leaving the office or getting to her car. She just remembered the full feeling that she had when she had Coach Reece's enormous cock inside her. She realized that his cum was leaking out of her. What was she going to do?

Driving home, Kendra's mind raced. She didn't dare go home; her husband was there. Her thoughts were interrupted by her cell phone ringing. She looked at the number, it was Danielle Reynard one of the other soccer moms. She didn't really consider her a friend just an acquaintance whose son Darnell was the team's goalie. She thought of first ignoring it then recalled that Coach Reece had mentioned her after he had finished fucking her.

"Kendra?" Came the soft southern lilt of Danielle.

"Yes?" Kendra's voice was almost halting in its reply.

"I see you've met the coach."

"How did you know?"

"I saw you go up to his office and I snuck up there myself and listened. You sounded like you enjoyed yourself."

"I...I don't know what you mean" Kendra offered in a weak protest.

"Listen honey, if your kid was gonna stay on the team you were gonna get nailed by Kevin. He has fucked all the moms on the team. I know you're a mess right now and you sure as hell ain't going home to your little dicked husband smelling like you've just gotten fucked. Come to my house and I'll get you a change of clothes.

Kendra was caught a bit off guard, it was bad enough that the coach had taken advantage of her but now she had Danielle, someone she thought of as a bit of a gossip and busybody knowing. But she was in a bind she didn't want Roger even thinking that she had done anything inappropriate. Danielle was offering her a way out.

"OK, ill be over in a few minutes."

Pulling up to Danielle's condo, she was duly impressed by her late model Camaro in the driveway and wondered if there were things that she really never really noticed until just now. Still looking a bit disheveled Kendra tried to walk as discreetly as possible to her door. When she rang the doorbell, she was hoping that she wouldn't have to wait too long for her to answer. When the door opened, Kendra was a bit surprised. Danielle was wearing a very skimpy house robe and there wasn't much left to the imagination. Kendra wondered if Danielle was expecting any other company besides her.

"Don't we looked freshly fucked." Danielle said in slightly sarcastic tone. "Come on in."

"I can't believe I let him do that to me." Kendra huffed as she walked in.

"Sweetheart, he is just getting started."

"What do you mean?"

"You are going to do a lot more that just fuck him on the couch in his office. You think your son was the only one getting a tryout?"

"This is too much, I just fucked around on my husband."

Honey, trust me no one will know other than the other moms. They're getting fucked too so they aren't telling. We have our own sorority, if you will."

What kind of sorority?

We all fuck the coach, and he keeps us very happy and in return our sons get the best coach in the country. He has a ton of soccer connections and has sent dozens of boys to colleges and national teams.

"So, what if I don't want to?"

"Your son wont play, if you want him to be an elite player. You'll have to. Look honey, its not a big sacrifice. You'll have a lot of fun and get good dick too." That last remark spun Kendra back to getting nailed on Coach Reece's couch. She just thought of his ebony cock pounding deep into her pussy. A dreamy look crossed her face and Danielle chuckled. "I think you better get naked and get a shower before you cum on my living room carpet." That snapped Kendra out of her reverie. "Upstairs to the right. There are towels and everything right there in the bathroom.

After a very nice hot shower. Kendra grabbed a towel and dried off. The bathroom was just off the master bedroom and Kendra hoped that she could fit into Danielle's clothes. She opened the door and was taken aback by what she saw. Danielle was laying on the bed and a naked black man was with her; Danielle was slurping on a cock that was even more girthy than the coach. Kendra was transfixed. Danielle opened her eyes lazily and said coolly. "Kendra, this is my boy toy Dexter. Dexter.

This is Kendra.

"Sup Kendra" Was Dexter's languid response.

"Honey, why don't you come over here and sample some of this fine cock." Danielle said her voice thick with lust.

As if in a post hypnotic trance, Kendra shed her towel and walked over to the bed. Dexter grinned. He hit thought he had hit the jackpot meeting Danielle recently and finding out what a hot fuck she was but to find out that she had freaky friends was the stuff of porn movies. He knew not to say anything stupid, just lay back and enjoy the show.

Danielle was lightly licking the tip of the bulbous head and as if passing a chocolate shareable treat shifted Dexter's girthy cock to Kendra who wasted no time in wrapping her thick lips around it. Four hours previous she was a conservative soccer mom who wouldn't have dreamed of doing the debauchery that she was doing. Now it was almost second nature, and any thoughts of her husband were as small as his average pecker. Kendra was slurping hungrily on the cock while Dexter reached over to feel Kendra's already soaked snatch. Without missing a beat, Kendra shifted over to give Dexter better access and then to her surprise felt herself being lifted up to straddle Dexter's face. Dexter began hungrily sucking on Kendra's engorged clit. Danielle meanwhile had clambered off the bed and stealthily pulled out her phone. Kendra was lost in a haze and didn't even notice that Danielle took several photos and filmed Kendra greedily sucking on Dexter's thick member. Soon Dexter shifted Kendra around again and impaled her on his cock. Kendra threw her head back and let out a lusty moan.

"Oh yeah, you're going for a good ride now. Danielle cooed in Kendra's ear, massaging her tits and making her already sensitive nipples rock hard. Dexter for his part kept a steady driving pace and had Kendra not already been recently introduced to the world of black cock might have split her wide open. Instead, he relished the creamy feel of Kendra's pussy as it creamed around his ebony cock.

"Oh, fuck me, with that big black cock." Kendra moaned as she could feel Dexter's cock driving deep into her womb. Why had she waited so long to experience this bliss? She wondered in a moment of clear thought. That clearness fogged up quickly as Dexter spun her around to make her ride cowgirl style. With her husband, she had tried cowgirl one time, and it was an awkward attempt. Roger had slid out of her numerous times, and they gave up trying it, laughing it off as an impossible feat, now on top on Dexter's cock. Kendra came to the cold realization that it wasn't impossible; it was Roger that wasn't big enough to do the deed.

Kendra came to another startling realization. Danielle was between their legs, licking on Dexter's cock as it continued its furious assault on her spread pussy. Danielle wasn't just licking the cream that was spewing in a continuous flow from Kendra she was licking upward and licking her pussy. Kendra's mind was on overload, too shocked to protest that she had never had her pussy eaten by another woman and too overloaded with pleasure to care. Throwing herself into the moment, she threw her head back and screamed. "Eat my soaked snatch, you nasty slut! Suck my clit too! After a couple more orgasms. Danielle pulled a reluctant Kendra off and assumed her position. Kendra lay on the bed watching Danielle ride Dexter, then when Dexter turned Danielle around cowgirl style. There she was spread out for Kendra to watch.

"C'mon you have to reciprocate!" Danielle moaned in between Dexter's deep thrusts. Never having done this, Kendra was hesitant at first, but the sounds and sights were too intoxicating. She leaned down and first licked Dexter's cock which was soaked with Danielle's juices. Then she made her way up to the junction where Dexter's cock was deep in Danielle and sucked on her engorged clit. That sent Danielle instantly over the edge with a screech she pushed off of Dexter and let a thick squirt of girl cum loose right on Kendra's face. Kendra surprisingly didn't recoil, instead she dove right in and let the juices cover her face. She attacked Danielle's clit with a fury. Dexter for his part has serendipitously slid off the bed and picked up his phone. He was gonna have some footage of his own of these two hot soccer moms dyking out. Kendra was in a sexual haze eating Danielle's pussy out like a porno star. Danielle for her part continued to thrash about the bed on an orgasmic roller coaster. Dexter continued to film on his phone. He then shifted his purview behind Kendra, then slowly slid his cock into her doggie style. Kendra felt Dexter enter her from the rear and let out a slutty moan. She was trying to continue to eat Danielle out but was increasingly lost in the feel of Dexter's cock hitting places that until only this afternoon she never thought any man could reach let alone hit repeatedly. Soon she abandoned trying to eat Danielle out and just let herself sink into the bed and her lusty haze. Danielle got up and picked up her phone, to film the spectacle.

Soon Dexter could take no more, he sped up his pace. He could feel his nutsack getting tighter and knew it was getting about time to bust.

"Imma bout to fuckin' bust a good ass nut in this white pussy!" Dexter announced. "'less you want it on your tits or face. His breathing was ragged he was about to get off.

"Bust in me!" Kendra screamed at him. She thought as it came out of her mouth "where the fuck did that come from?"

Dexter let out a deep grunt and slammed deep into Kendra's snatch. Feeling the cum sent Kendra over the edge and she came too. They stayed coupled in the doggie style position for a minute and came down slowly from their orgasmic high.

Dexter slowly withdrew his slowly shrinking cock, but Danielle was right there to slurp the mixture of their collective juices off his member. Dexter staggered back, then stumbled towards the bathroom. Kendra was still on all fours, sort of. Her ass was still high in the air, but her arm and head were slumped forward. Seeing a couple more photo opps, Danielle snapped a few more pics of the copious amounts of cum dripping from Kendra's swollen pussy. Then in the coup de gras, slid under Kendra and cleaned the cream pie out of her pussy, sending her to one more shuddering orgasm.

Dexter came out of the bathroom, with a dopey grin on his face. He was ready for another go round, but Danielle threw his clothes at him and shooed him out of the bedroom. Saying in a businesslike tone. "Boy toy, I'll get a go round out of you later next week. For now, let yourself out."

Kendra lay on the bed in a fog. What had just happened?

Then it hit her like a linebacker. SHE HAD TO GET HOME! Sitting bolt upright on the bed, she had a look of panic on her face. Danielle, on the other hand still had the cool demeanor on her face.

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down. Everything is ok." Danielle said evenly "You, take another shower. I'll give you some clothes to wear home and tell you what you can tell your hubby."

30 minutes later, Kendra was leaving Danielle's house wearing a cute blouse and tennis skirt. She of course wasn't wearing any panties. Her mind was racing on what she was going to have to deal with as it was close to 7:00 and she was supposed to be home 4 hours previous.

Kendra's fears were instantly allayed the moment she got home and walked in the door. Her husband and Chan were walking out the door as she was walking in.

"Hey mom! Coach Reece called and said that I'm starting next game. He's having the team go to watch the international friendly at his house."

"Honey, I'm gonna take Chan to Coach Reece's and then go to Kyle's to watch the Notre Dame game. I hope you're not upset, I thought you were with the other soccer moms." Roger said as he lightly kissed Kendra on the cheek. He was totally unaware of anything.

"No, no. You go and have a good time. Congrats Chan. I told the coach you were the right one to start!"

"Thanks mom, later!"

Kendra closed the door and watch Chandler and his father stroll to Roger's Volvo and depart. She was left with her thoughts. She didn't have long to think as her phone buzzed. It wasn't who she expected. It was Coach Reece!

"I see you've made a good impression on soccer moms." Coach Reece's voice was deep and alluring and Kendra got instantly wet.

"Y-yes" Kendra stammered.

"I saw the pics Danielle took; you made a good impression with my cousin as well." Kendra was floored Dexter was Coach Reece's cousin.

"Yes."

"Very good. You have an assignment tonight."

"Wh-what is that?" Kendra stammered, her mind racing.

"You are to watch the soccer game tonight..." Kendra sighed, thinking that she would have no issue with that. "Naked." Coach Reece continued and you will send me provocative pictures every 10 minutes of game time. If they are to my satisfaction. That will be how long Chandler plays in the next game."

"But you said Chandler was starting!" Kendra protested.

"He is." Coach Reece replied. "But how long he plays is up to you."

Kendra sighed "OK."

"Kickoff is in 25 minutes; I suggest you send some pregame pics."

With a weary sigh, Kendra headed toward the bedroom shedding her clothes as she went.

As Kendra got to the bedroom, the phone rang again. It was Becky Hunter.

"Nice pics, Mrs. Lucas. If you don't want them to get any further than the Coach, his cousin and Danielle, you better follow directions good...

"Kendra slumped over the bed. What had she gotten herself into and better still what was going to happen?

End Chapter 2