Slutty Soccer Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Soccer mom gets slutty wear & pays a slutty price for them.
2.2k words
4.54
39.6k
40
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read the first two chapters to catch up on how the protagonist got to this point. Or just read the chapter for your own titillation. For the haters that don't like the subject matter, bite me, and go find something else to get in a twist under. Those that have offered encouragement, constructive criticism and who just like an enjoyable read, you are much appreciated...and now, let's pick up the thread shall we?

Kendra Lucas was on her king-sized bed, naked. She had set up the selfie stick on her phone to take pictures. She snapped a couple that were just teasing only to have the soccer coach reply "Boring, Chandler is looking more like a second half player" The next photo was replied with a yawning emoji and "Nope, he might not even get off the bench with this."

Kendra was frustrated she knew that she had to do more. Racking her brain for ideas, she came upon on. Rolling to her nightstand, she pulled out her black dildo. She only used it after Roger would fuck her in the morning for a couple minutes before he left for work. Unsatisfied, she usually would pound her pussy silly for a couple minutes with it before having a nice orgasm and drifting off to sleep. Now she needed to use it in a slutty way to ensure her sons place on the roster. Slowly sliding the phallus into her wet pussy, Kendra enjoyed the feel and snapped a couple of pics and a small vid. The response from the coach was first a thumbs up sign then "Much better, keep going."

Sawing the dildo in and out, Kendra began to drift off into her imagination, thinking of Coach Reece then his cousin Dexter tag teaming her. She began to really get into fucking herself with the dildo and Coach Kevin kept up his effusive praise. Pounding herself deeper and harder with the black dildo. Kendra lost herself in her ecstasy and began to buck her hips to the impending orgasm, letting out a lustful cry. Kendra snapped a few pictures and finished with a final vid of her squirting bucking orgasm. This was more orgasms in one day than Kendra had probably had in the past year. The phone rang with a message. "Very good. You have secured Chandler's first start. How long he stays a starter remains up to you. You will get a call from Becky Hunter early next week. She will brief you on what you are required to do."

Kendra slumped back with relief then terror, Roger and Chandler would be home any minute. Racing about her bedroom, Kendra hid all the items that she had pulled out for her photo expose, jumped into the shower to rinse the sexy sheen of sweat off her and jumped into her pjs. She was in the bed watching a lifetime movie to get her mind off her debauchery and hopefully deter Roger from trying to push up her for sex. Her pussy was worn out, fortunately for her Roger had had a couple drinks and Chandler had driven them back home. Roger tumbled into bed and was snoring seconds later. Kendra looked wistfully at her husband. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

The next couple of days fell back into the norm, Kendra worked her home based HR consulting business during the day and would pick Chandler up from soccer practice every afternoon. She didn't get out of the car the first couple days, and she noticed that the other soccer moms were still dressed rather racy, all wearing short tennis skirts. She managed to pick Chandler up unnoticed the first couple days or so she thought. Midway through Wednesday, Kendra was going over some work figures when her cell phone rang. She saw the number and knew who it was Becky Hunter was calling her.

"Kendra? Becky Hunter."

"Hello Becky, what can I do for you?"

"I'm not about chit chat so listen up." Becky's tone was brusque and to the point.

"I'm listening." Kendra had to keep herself from a harsh retort

"There's a clothing store at the Gallery Shoppes, you need to go there and ask for Chelly"

"Why?"

"She's gonna outfit you in your new soccer moms' wardrobe."

"OK"

"Also, there's no getting to practice just to pick Chandler up. You get there at least an hour before practice ends. You sit with us, and we'll give you more details on how to carry yourself."

"I understand."

"And you need to cut your husband off from getting any. Your pussy belongs to Coach Reece and the soccer mom's sorority"

Kendra blanched, she didn't want to cut Roger off totally "To keep up appearances, can I give him once or twice a month?"

"Coach Reece will not like your pussy not being extra tight when it's your turn in the rotation but take your chances on your son playing if you want." Becky said in a casual bored tone.

Kendra glanced at the clock, it was ten to one, she would need to hustle if she were going to make the appointment. She slipped on a pair of white tennis shoes gathered up her purse, keys and phone and raced out the door.

The clothing shop was clear on the other side of town and Kendra needed her GPS to locate it, it was in the rear of a quiet suburban strip mall. Locating the address, Kendra was puzzled the front door led into a small reception area. Looking again at the address in the directory, she saw the location of the shop was actually upstairs in the mall offices. This was strange Kendra thought but headed up a flight of stairs and located the clothing shops which was bracketed by two empty offices. The front door was closed, locked, and covered by blinds. Kendra rang the doorbell and waited. Presently a short striking redhead answered the door.

"I'm looking for Chelly?"

"You must be Kendra! Please come in."

Kendra cautiously entered the office, and it was an office type setting which confused her. She was expecting a clothing store. "Becky Hunter sent me, she..."

"Yes, I know. You are part of the soccer mom sorority. I enjoyed coach Kevin quite a few times."

"Chelly, I'm confused." How is this a clothing store?"

"I order clothes for a number of the haberdasheries in the area." Chelly replied "I'm a wholesale buyer of materials and goods. I also do clothing for a discreet number of clients. We do private...personal fittings." Chelly was dressed in a sleeveless vest and short white skirt. She was very shapely, and Kendra found herself admiring her curves.

"So, you know what I'm needing?" Kendra queried

"Oh yes, first Ill need you to strip. We need to get custom measurements.

As if in a trance, Kendra began to take off her clothes and Chelly pulled out a measuring tape. Kendra found herself extremely relaxed as Chelly began taking measurements of her bust, hips and rear end. Chelly was quite liberal with her caresses and Kendra found herself growing very wet, a fact not lost on Chelly who began subtly teasing her with caresses over her increasingly sensitive mound. Kendra sucked in her breath a number of times, but Chelly only quietly smiled and continued her measurements. She then abruptly turned and walked out of the room leaving Kendra standing in the middle of the room. Kendra was happy that Chelly had locked the door when she came in, she was not ready to be exposed to a stranger walking in.

Presently, Chelly came back in with a number of tennis skirts and tops. They were all very flattering and fit Kendra like they were custom made. Chelly ran her hands over Kendra's breasts and ass a number of times while she was trying on the clothes, keeping her at a sensitive state. After trying on a dozen outfits, Kendra picked out eight that she liked.

"How much do I owe you?" Kendra asked looking for her purse.

"Three." Chelly said matter of factly.

"Three hundred dollars?" Kendra was stunned she was expecting to have to pay well over a thousand and spend hours trying to explain the expenditure to her husband.

"No dear, three fucks." Chelly said in a matter-of-fact tone. She had walked past her to the office front door, opened it and to Kendra's surprise there were two black gentlemen waiting. They stepped in and both kissed Chelly and then turned to Kendra with ravenous looks in their eyes.

There would have been a time very recently when Kendra would have been horrified, but since getting a taste of dark meat she had changed her mentality and she was excited. "Does the three include you?"

"Oh yes, I've seen you in action, and I've wanted some of you myself. Chelly purred as she stepped between the two gentlemen. "Darius and Marcus will be the main course. But I will enjoy you as an appetizer. Chelly led Kendra by the hand to the back office with Darius and Marcus in tow. All were rapidly shedding the clothes. But when Kendra started to pull her short skirt down Chelly stopped her. "No. no my dear. We're evaluating the accessibility of that skirt. Pushing her back against the desk Chelly lifted the skirt, knelt, and planted her face square on Kendra's pussy. This did not surprise Kendra, what did surprise her was how wet she already was and how Chelly's expert ministrations made her even more so. Marcus and Darius approached from the left and right, both sporting impressive hard-ons. Kendra wasted no time going back and forth engulfing the rapidly hardening members. Meanwhile Chelly kept up her assault on Kendra's increasingly soaked snatch which was making it harder and harder for Kendra to concentrate on sucking on the hard dicks that she was growing fascinated with. Finally, Kendra could take no more and grabbed the back of Chelly's head. "That's it, suck on that clit and make me cum on your face you dirty slut!" Kendra lifted her hips to Chelly's face and let loose a torrent of cum. Chelly sat back on her haunches, smiling.

"OK boys, ive warmed her up, do your thing!"

Without missing a beat, Marcus deftly flipped Kendra over so that she was bent over the desk and in one swift motion buried his cock to the hilt into her.

"Uhhhhhhhahhhh!" Kendra screamed in pure ecstasy, but she had little time to urge Marcus on as Darius plunged his turgid cock into her opened mouth. Kendra was now getting hammered at both ends. Chelly for her part walked over to the other side of the desk, pulled out a camera and began filming. Kendra was too caught up in her lustful haze to even notice. For the next 20 minutes. Marcus and Darius traded off, Kendra's mouth was never empty and when her pussy was briefly empty, Chelly would take pics of her increasingly gaping hole. Of course, she was sending all these pics to Coach Kevin.

Finally, after relentless pumping, Marcus stiffened up "Fuck yeah, I'm about to bust a good nut in this soccer mom!" Letting out a primal roar, he pumped a copious load of cum into Kendra. After taking a few pics. Chelly planted her face into Kendra's sopping pussy and cleaned it out. Darius then switched from Kendra's mouth stuffed his sensitive cock into her pussy. Kendra thought her oral duties were done. But she was wrong, Chelly planted herself in front of Kendra and said, "Put your mouth on this, soccer mom-slut!" A few weeks ago, Kendra would have been horrified and repulsed. Now, she willingly dove into Chelly's wet pussy licking and sucking for all she was worth. Chelly, already worked up from watching and sucking was already at the edge and was cumming quickly on Kendra's face. Marcus, for his part was busily filming the action and taking pictures. Soon Darius announced that he too was cumming and in an impressive showing all three came about the same time and collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Meanwhile in an office across town, Coach Kevin was reclined in his office chair, enjoying the tableau. The pictures and film were coming across almost rapid fire and he was increasingly impressed by the slutty heights that Kendra was rising too. He thought, maybe Kendra has done enough to earn Chandler a starting spot for their upcoming match. He would make the change on the lineup sheet here soon, but first...

"Yeah, that's nice. Don't stop." Coach Kevin was urging one of his playmates, Holly on. Holly was naked and between coach Kevin's legs sucking his cock. She was quite aware that he was getting text messages from one of his slutty soccer moms. Holly never had any kids, so she didn't qualify to be on that roster, she just came and went as she pleased often watching, filming and from time to time participating in the debauchery. It did not take long for Coach Kevin to let out a contented sigh and deposit a creamy load of cum in Holly's mouth.

"So, coach, what's next for our latest soccer mom?" Holly asked as she stood up.

"Oh, I think we need to let her husband in on her little secret...and we'll make it, so he won't object...

END CHAPTER 3