Slutty Soccer Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Soccer mom brings hubby to party, things get wild fast.
3.4k words
4.49
27.5k
39
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slutty Soccer Mom Chapter 4: Hubby gets roped in

Note from the author: As usual these stories are decent standing alone, but to get a clearer picture of how we got here, start at Chapter 1 and read the full story. As usual, while your comments and constructive criticism are welcome, Im not deterred by those who do not like the interracial or female on female content. If that's not your cup of tea, go elsewhere. Im writing this mostly of my own fantasies and things I have actually seen. For those that have waded through my rant, I thank you for your patience. Now lets pick the story back up with our female protagonist...

Kendra returned home; her head was spinning. She had spent an orgiastic and orgasmic afternoon with Chelly and her two studs. Chelly had given Kendra her business card and suggested that she make regular appointments for "private fittings" This was something that Kendra was highly intrigued by and made a mental note of scheduling in her calendar. "What has happened to me?" Kendra thought aloud. A few weeks ago, she was a prim and proper soccer mom who never thought that much of sex, and rarely enjoyed with her husband. Now it was something that dominated her thoughts, but she didn't want to have sex with her husband, she wanted it every freaky way that she could think of it. With thick dicked black men and sapphic women. But she worried privately how long she could keep the charade going. Eventually, Roger was going to get suspicious. That was something that puzzled Kendra, how were all these soccer moms doing what they were doing and their husbands not finding out?

The next few days returned to the mundane, work, taking Chandler to practice and listening to the soccer moms' gossip, the talk was always raunchy, and Kendra learned quickly to bring a towel to sit on because the talk always made her wet. She was the focal point of some intense quizzing during one practice.

"So, Kendra how was your fitting?" Lisa, a short buxom brunette who was the goalie's mom asked.

"It...it was ok." Kendra stammered

"That's not what I heard" Danielle interjected.

"That's not what I saw!' Becky chimed in."

"Darius AND Marcus together?" Lisa purred dreamily. "That's something, I have to ask Chelly about. I'm too busy eating her pussy to think about it." Kendra had never said much to Lisa, but she seemed like she knew most about what the other soccer moms were doing.

"Aww shit, here comes Aimee, Miss I fuck everything bitch" Becky muttered as a tall Rubenesque platinum blonde got out of an Escalade and strode to the group. Aimee's son Nate was the team's leading scorer, and everyone knew Aimee was at the top pecking order for Coach Kevin. Aimee was not shy about telling everyone about it and her and Becky would publicly be friendly but behind closed doors and in private sniped at one another. Aimee also gave the newbie moms a tough time, the ones that she thought were either weak minded or too pretty. Aimee had it instantly in her head that she didn't like Kendra though she had said little to her in the first few weeks of practice. With the team's first game just a couple of days away she figured that she would assert her queen bee status over the newest member of the soccer moms.

"So, Kendra," How does it feel being the newest slut?" Aimee was neither shy nor reserved, she spoke her mind quickly.

"I like it" Kendra said with a conviction that surprised everyone including herself

Aimee was taken aback momentarily then tried another intimidation tack. "So does your husband know?"

Kendra blanched inside, though she put up a good poker face and had a withering reply. "Does yours?"

"Honey, I'm divorced. I caught mine fucking a little college tramp and I took him for everything."

Becky piped up, "Aimee give her a break, she's still learning the ropes."

"Yeah, whatever." Aimee snorted. "Just stay outta of my way when it comes to the coach, and don't think that your kid is getting more playing time than my Nate."

Two days later the Bandits took the field in their first match against a team from upstate. The game was tense with neither team able to generate any chances in the game's first 20 minutes. Chandler had touched the ball a handful of times but looked a bit nervous and tentative. Aimee's son Nate nearly broke the deadlock a few minutes later with a crisp cross shot that the goalie was lucky to punch away. This set up a corner kick for the Bandits. "Chan always seems to find the ball in this situation." Roger said to Kendra who was too nervous to reply. The ball was put in play from the corner and Nate made a nifty header at the goal, the goalie deflected the ball but streaking in like bolt was Chandler who chested the rebound and in one deft motion redirected the ball to his right foot and emphatically booted the ball past the helpless goalie back into the net. The crowd roared in approval as Chandler thrust his fist in the air, took two running strides and did a round off backflip in celebration before being mobbed by his teammates. The Bandit's cheering section was jubilant with Roger and Kendra sharing a hug. Down on the field Coach Kevin pointed at Chandler in approval. Near the end of the half Chandler set Nate up on a breakaway with a crisp lead out pass. Nate juked the goalie and slammed the shot home, and it was 2-0. Chandler was dazzling in the 2nd half as both he and Nate were a two-man wrecking crew, both scored an additional goal each in the 2nd half before getting pulled late in the game with the Bandits up 4-0. It was a joyous afterparty with one of the assistant coaches announcing that he was taking the entire team to dinner to celebrate, there were furtive glances around from a few of the soccer moms. They knew that Coach Kevin was going to want private sessions with the moms of the games three stars. Aimee and Lisa both wore sly grins but Kendra while happy for Chandler's impressive performance was not sure what that would entail and how she would be able to get away from Roger. Lisa sidled up to Kendra and whispered in her ear. You will get a text in a few minutes; it'll tell you where to meet us."

"How am I going to explain this to Roger?"

"He's coming too."

Kendra was puzzled, Both Aimee and Lisa were single mothers. Aimee was divorced and Lisa's husband was stationed overseas but how were they going to get Roger to cooperate.

Kendra's phone buzzed about 15 minutes later. It simply had an address and a time.

Roger came up to Kendra with a smile on his face. "Hun, Chan and the fellas are going to dinner with a couple of the coaches, I heard that they will be meeting up with some D-1 scouts! We have the evening to ourselves. Get this, coach Kevin is throwing a party and has invited us and some other parents. Do you want to go?" Kendra nodded in assent but had to put on a poker face, she didn't want to seem too eager, but she was still conflicted how in the world was she going to even think about playing?

That evening, Roger piloted his Volvo into one of the tonier areas of town, full of large mansions. Turning onto a private drive, he buzzed the gate and made his way up the long winding road to a huge mansion. All the while Kendra was quite nervous, she didn't know what to expect this evening. Approaching the door, they were greeted by a hostess who was simply dressed, and they made their way into the foyer of the grand mansion. Though the Lucas were well off they were stunned by the sheer opulence of the house. Though both were casually dressed as the invite had instructed both privately worried that they were underdressed for the occasion.

"Kendra! Roger!" So good to see you again!" Aimee appeared out of nowhere.

Everyone is out by the pool.

"Pool?" Roger blanched. "I don't have any trunks!"

"It's OK" Aimee purred. Ill get you some. She took Roger's hand and with a sidelong wink to Kendra led him toward a set of stairs. Calling back over her shoulder, Aimee directed Kendra. "Straight ahead through the kitchen you'll see the hot tub and pool. Make yourself a drink and get comfortable, I will find something for Roger!"

Walking back toward the kitchen, Kendra marveled at the size of the house and how tasteful the décor. As she walked through the kitchen and spotted and opaque glass door. The door was frosted but not by design it looked like a vestibule through to a hot tub room. Opening the door, she was initially taken aback by the steam then adjusting her eyes to the dimly lit room, she was taken aback by the sight.

Sitting on the rim of the hot tub were two men and a woman. Below them were three women. Kendra recognized the men as Coach Kevin and his brother between them was Lisa below them was Chelly, Danielle and Becky Hunter Danielle and Becky were fellating the men, Chelly was eating Lisa out.

Hey Kendra" Kevin said in a slow easy tone. "We always have room for one more."

"But-but Roger's going." Kendra stammered.

"Roger is likely getting his dick sucked by either Holly or Aimee right now" Danielle interjected. There was a huge television opposite the hot tub. Kendra glanced at it and noticed that a porno was playing, but a second glance showed that it was Roger on the television. Standing rigid as two women were caressing him, he was naked and his cock was at full attention.

Kendra took a deep breath and began shedding her clothes.

Meanwhile in an upstairs bedroom Roger was at one point conflicted and another point thinking that he had hit the jackpot. His ice queen wife had given him no sex in quite a while and he was bored with the porn, so two women boldly and aggressively stripping him nude and feeling him all over was unbelievable.

"Ladies, please." Roger weakly protested "I'm married"

"So?" Aimee shot back "This is every mans fantasy having two women"

"You're gonna turn this down?" Holly purred in Roger's ear as she guided his hand to her dripping pussy.

"Uh ahhh" Roger was at a loss for words as Aimee sank to her knees and took Roger's stiff cock into his mouth.

Kendra had stripped and got into the hot tub next to Lisa. Chelly dove into her pussy with gusto and Coach Kevin leaned over and took one of her breasts into her mouth. The sensation overload almost made Kendra cum right there, but for some reason she was fixated on the tv screen and watching her husband being ravished by two women. She silently wished there were a way to film what he was doing. Then he would have no recourse but to let her do as she wished. But those thoughts faded quickly from her mind as she felt Chelly's silky tongue and lips on her already engorged clit, Lisa latched on to a nipple as well om the other side as the steam trapped in the hot tub enveloped them all.

Meanwhile upstairs, Roger was consumed by the two women who were busy seducing him. Aimee has pushed him back on to the bed and continued to deep throat his cock. Holly for her part straddled Roger's face and fell forward to assist Aimee in her phallic pursuit. Roger wasn't keen on eating pussy but caught up in the moment, he devoured Holly's soaked snatch like starving man at a buffet. He was because he hadn't had a good lay in weeks and now, he was enveloped with a pair of willing women. Aimee for her part would rather be fellating a black man as she found Roger's cock woefully below her standards, but she amused herself by deep throating the cock and listening for his reaction. Roger in turn would bury his face deeper into Holly's wet pussy, this in turn made Holly moan as she licked on the topside of Roger's cock when Aimee would come up for air. It was an explicit tableau, and a carefully hidden camera was filming it all.

Back down in the hot tub room, Kevin's brother Dominic had climbed into the hot tub and positioned himself behind Chelly and buried his turgid cock into her snatch. This in turn made Chelly dig deeper into her oral ministrations of Kendra. Kendra leaned back and let out an audible moan. Coach Kevin took advantage of this to stand up and offer Kendra his thick cock which Kendra ever the increasing slut readily accepted. Meanwhile Danielle, Becky and Lisa sat on the side of the hot tub caressing each other as they watched. Soon they would be joined by Marcus and Darius who had just arrived and after stripping stood on the side of the hot tub receiving head.

Kendra disengaged orally from Coach Kevin's cock and announced. "I want this cock inside me, NOW" Happy to oblige, Coach Kevin slid over and down and in one deft motion, lifted Kendra up sat down on the edge of the hot tub and planted Kendra reverse cowgirl on his cock. After leaning back briefly, Chelly resumed her oral assault on Kendra's pussy which was now full of Coach Kevin's cock. Concentrating on her engorged clit, Chelly continued to suck while Dominic was keeping a steady pace pounding her from the back.

In her sexual haze, Kendra looked at the screen all she could see were two women giving someone head. She suddenly realized that it was Roger in the center of the mass of bodies, not only was he receptive to the ministrations of the women but he looked like he was enjoying it as he was eagerly face fucking Aimee who to her amusement looked bored with her duties. Kendra was silently amused; she was fucking the coach and his impossibly thick and long cock and her growing rival was having to service her inadequate by comparison husband. Nevertheless, the sight of her husband getting fucked only served to intensify her sensations.

Looking back at the screen in her lust filled haze, Kendra was fascinated watching Roger now between Aimee's legs hungrily eating her pussy. Aimee for her part had a look of mild amusement, she had finally found something that Roger could do well. Holly for her part had slid under Roger and was hungrily engorging his cock. But soon she wanted more, and with a wink to Aimee, said to Roger. "You wanna fuck this pussy, don't you?" Kendra was the furthest thing from Roger's mind as he quickly shifted his body on the bed and slid into Holly. Like Aimee, Holly was more used to the girth and thickness of black men, but Roger had enough length where he was doing an adequate job and to her surprise was showing solid stamina in spite of not having had had sex in a while.

Chelly made the announcement, "Ok, everyone inside!" Five nude women and four equally naked men trooped out of the hot tub and into the house, returning to the foyer they saw a grinning Aimee at the top of the steps. Looking at Kendra, she beckoned her and Coach Kevin who was standing behind her. "Chelly, take everyone to the rumpus room. We will be down later."

Chelly nodded her ascent and led the others toward a door off the side of the main foyer. Kendra watched as Dominic held the door open as they trouped down the steps. Kevin led Kendra upstairs and past the room that Roger was fucking Holly. Aimee saw them walk by and quietly slipped off the bed.

Coach Kevin took Kendra to what looked to be the master suite. In the middle of the softly lit room was a massive bed. It looked like a California King. Kevin walked Kendra to the bed and laid her nude body across it and without a moment's hesitation, climbed between her legs and slid his thick cock into her waiting pussy. There was no foreplay, just straight fucking. Kendra for her part was ready willing and having been warmed up by a couple of cocks, able.

Meanwhile, in the adjacent room, Roger was feeling himself. Here he was rapidly pumping away at the snatch of a drop-dead beauty and despite not having had had sex for a while was nowhere near cumming. He wanted this gorgeous beauty to ride him and then a couple of thoughts crossed his mind, first where was the other female then reality hit him like a cold rush. Where...was...his...wife? What if she knew what was going on? He sat up with a start to see the answer to his first answer. Across the room, Aimee was standing at what looked like a bemused look on her face. She had put a robe on, but the robe was open, and she was languidly rubbing her pussy. But Aimee's attention was not on Roger and Holly, it was on what looked like a window. Holly got up off the bed and wandered over to where Aimee was standing and when she saw what she was looking at, got a dreamy smile on her face and she too began to rub her pussy. Curious, Roger got up off the bed and slowly approached where the two women were standing to see what had their rapt attention. As he approached the window, Aimee looked toward Roger and smiled. "Wondering where your innocent wife is?" With a sweeping hand she gestured to the window. It looked over the bedroom next door. Roger looked over and was stunned, his wife was laying on the bed and the coach was slowly fucking her.

"What the fuck?" Roger started. But he had little time to really get mad. Holly had sunk to her knees and took his cock into her mouth and with surprising ease rapidly hardened.

"She loves black cock, and the coach gives her what she wants." Aimee purred as she stepped closer to Roger. Taking his hand, she guided his hand to her soaked snatch and Roger reflexively began rubbing it as he watched his wife get pounded by Coach Kevin. Aimee reached over to what looked to be an intercom and clicked it on. Roger could now here the languid moans of his wife. To his utter surprise, the tableau was making him harder and more turned on.

Meanwhile in the other room, Kendra was in a state of bliss. Coach Kevin could hit all the right spots with his long thick cock, and she was already creaming all over it. She was not surprised to see when she opened her eyes, Kevin's cousin Dexter standing over her, his turgid cock protruding down toward her mouth, without a moment's hesitation, Kendra opened her mouth and tried to engulf as much of the phallus as possible.

Roger watched this from the adjacent and was even more engrossed. It was watching live porn and having women work him over at the same time. The ultimate male fantasy and he was not mad, angry, or jealous. Just fascinated. Soon, he wanted back into Holly's pussy. Standing her up, he figured he'd try a trick that Kendra liked. Bending Holly over at the waist, he made her latch onto Aimee and he slammed his cock into her from behind. Holly caught by surprise, cried out in ecstasy. Aimee held her up and furiously rubbed her own pussy as she watched Holly get drilled from the back by Roger and Kendra get double teamed by Coach Kevin and his cousin Dexter. Soon, Roger sped up his pace threw back his head let out a primal roar and announced "Fuck, Im cumming!" He continued thrusting as he pumped a copious load of cum into Holly's now squirting snatch. Exhausted, Roger staggered back away from the window and collapsed on the bed. Satiated, Holly followed Roger back to the bed and laid next to him. "Ill keep him company, Aims. I know you need some more dick."

"Bring him downstairs when he wakes up." Aimee replied. We'll lay everything out for him and see if he wants to join the group or be an outcast.

END CHAPTER 4