All Comments on 'Slutty Wife Ch. 01'

by she_behaves

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So you thought this stupidity would be a good first story. Epic failure. The next newbie to ignore. I scored it a one only because they don't have negative scoring yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I didn't finish. I think this should be in fetish and not LW.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Not my thing, these games and dom-sub role plays. All seems a bit silly.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That cremated wife thing might work here too. You’ve been reading too many bad LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cuck pretending to be a dom. Bleh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! Loved every word.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Stopped when this steaming pile of idiocy came to life "While I'm hopeful, I also hope he can't tell that the sticky mess sliding down my leg was mixed with my own juices from the multiple orgasms I had. It's the only rule he has. My orgasms are his, and only his."

Of course they'd only be her hubbies, because only women can control the natural function of their bodies when they have sex. Hell sometimes woman have an orgasm when they are raped (sorry to the morons but it does happen even when it is rape, not because the woman is enjoying it, yes some think that but because its a built in physiological response).

Utter rubbish and I stopped there before it got even dumber (pretty sure it would have) and I had to go harsher on you than I felt up to atm.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

At least OP knows how to use tags! Got you a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice, it wasn’t her fault. She can’t say no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid storyline!

DenzildadDenzildadalmost 3 years ago

LOVED you story thus my 5 Star rating . Please write some more !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous