All Comments on 'Small Boobs can be Sexy Too'

by ewriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
32aa32aa11 months ago

There is nothing as sexy as a petite woman with small breasts and super-sensitive nipples.

Hardrider56Hardrider5611 months ago

Very good story. I have found that small breasted Ladies tend to have very sensitive nipple. Which is just fine with me.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

small tiny tits are the best.especially with puffy nipples

Bargyn1Bargyn111 months ago

More than a mouthful is a waste! Hahaha

Good story! A few minor typo's.

OldbushyOldbushy11 months ago

Breasts are he first thing I check on a woman C cup or bigger I ignore. I have found women with smaller breasts are much more fun.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not sure why it was necessary to include in seemingly paragraph that Anna had small boobs. It was established early on. Also seems the author couldn't resist over-used tropes like "bee stings" and the notion that every women with small boobs have hyper-sensitive nipples. They don't . Could have a good story without all the cliches.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nice. I wish the pregnancy part would be longer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a man who has had the pleasure of a lady with tiny breasts, I just had to give this a 5. For about 4 1/2 years, starting when I was almost 55, I had the pleasure of having a wonderful girlfriend who, at 49, possessed the body of someone 20 years younger, and that included the smallest tits I'd ever had the pleasure of meeting up with. I was also from a background of loving big boobs so this was something very different. As attracted to her as I was, I wanted to take things a little slow at first, but after about 2 months of dating, things got intimate. I knew her breasts were small but I had no idea how small they were as it turned out that she wore a slightly padded bra. What she lacked in breast tissue though she made up for in nipples! They were as fat as my pinky and very long, about 3/4" when aroused and extremely sensitive, causing her to cum just from playing and suckling them. I was amazed the first time that happened. The sex was off the charts, her ex hadn't really spent much time pleasuring her when they were married and I did my best to make up for that. She would have at least a half dozen climaxes every time we made love. The rewards were great for me as well. Here I was in my mid to late 50's at the time and I had the same kind of rebound as in my 20's, able to have a fully rock hard erection ready to go again within a half hour of the first orgasm! I was really in love with this lady but as much fun as we had in our years together which included trips, dining, and many concerts, she just wasn't feeling like it was something she could commit to, long term. 15 years later I still wonder what could have been.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So glad to read another entry in this series. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So glad to see you back writing. Thanks for a very sexy and excellently written story. Please take care!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous