Small College Streak Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," Terry said, "but I have to do this." Terry pushed me into a sitting position on Coach Scalfi's couch. She straddled me, took my dick in her hand, and guided it into her as she sat down in my lap. Terry immediately began riding me hard.

Making love to Terry Huebner was always an intensely pleasurable experience. That time was even better than most, both because Terry was so horny and because Coach Scalfi and Carol were watching. Terry usually comes fairly quietly. That day, it wasn't long before she was moaning loudly. I felt her body convulse several times just before I shot into her so hard that it hurt.

Once Terry came, she collapsed onto my chest panting. It seemed like a long time before she regained some measure of control. Still sitting on my lap with me inside her, Terry turned her face towards Carol and her coach. "I'm sorry," Terry said, "I just couldn't take it any longer. I had to get off."

Coach Scalfi, who was smiling, replied, "Perfectly understandable."

Carol had a look on her face that I couldn't interpret. After a short silence, she slowly said, "Holy shit! That was the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen." Carol rarely used profanity.

I felt Terry laugh. With a very earnest tone in her voice, Terry told Carol, "You and Rob have to do this."

"Um hum," was all that Carol said in reply.

Coach Scalfi had stepped away and came back with two towels. Handing them to us, she said, "Wipe up before you drip on my carpet." Terry got off of me and wiped up my come from her pussy lips and thighs before wiping off my dick. Coach Scalfi led us to her shower where we showered together. We came close to fucking again in the shower but decided to save it until we got home. I was, however, pretty erect when we got out of the shower, toweled off, and walked nude back into Coach Scalfi's living room.

Terry and I sat nude on the couch. Carol and Coach Scalfi were seated across from us. "I think that I can tell how you both enjoyed the streak," Coach Scalfi said. She asked Terry, "Now that you've calmed down a bit, what did you think?"

Terry paused for a moment, as if she were answering a question in class. "This may sound incredibly slutty," she said, "but, all of those people see my whole body naked was one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done; and having the two of you watch us fuck was so incredible. Jesus, am I an exhibitionist?"

In a level voice, Coach Scalfi replied, "Yes, you are. But, there is nothing wrong with that. Most people have some exhibitionistic tendencies although they repress them. I have more than most. That's why I always wore very tight-fitting dresses and as transparent panties as I could get away with when I played on tour. I didn't win that many matches, but I sure enjoyed being seen. My fantasy was, and still is, to play on center court at a major completely nude."

We kept talking for another hour, although Carol said very little. Terry and I were both getting worked up again and decided that it was time to go home. Coach Scalfi brought us our street clothes, but we decided not to put them on. We went back to the apartment building nude, with Terry driving and me in the passenger seat. Carol rode, clothed, in the back seat.

We parked and went into the six storey building. Another couple joined Carol, Terry, and me on the elevator going up. They looked at Terry and me, but said nothing. Carol got off on four. The other couple got off on five. As they left the elevator car, the girl of the couple turned to us and said, "I wish that I had the courage to do that."

Once in our apartment, Terry and I went straight to the bedroom. I'm not sure that we'd have closed the curtains in any event, but we didn't need to because we were on the top of the tallest building around. Terry and I kissed. Our hands went between each other's legs. I started rubbing her clit as Terry stroked my dick. After several minutes of that, Terry led me to our bed. She lay down on her back with her legs spread. Jesus but she was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

I got on the bed and began to put my head between Terry's legs to go down on her. "No," Terry said, "we need to fuck." I moved up over her. Terry again guided my dick into her and I began my motion, very slowly. This wasn't the frantic fuck we'd done in front of Carol and Coach Scalfi. We were truly making love this time and trying to make it last as long as possible. As Terry and I moved our pelvises in tandem, we just looked into each other's eyes.

I think that night was the longest I had been in Terry before we came, up to that point. Just before she came, Terry wrapped her legs all the way around me and crushed me into her. She began a low moan. As her body began to convulse, she gasped "I . . . love . . . you." For the second time that evening, I shot my load into Terry, hard.

After we both came, Terry and I lay in bed together kissing and playing with each other. Finally, Terry said, "Today was so much fun! God that was great being naked in front of all those people!"

"That was a smooth move bending over in front of my teammates," I teased.

"I knew you'd enjoy that," Terry teased back. "Fucking in front of Carol and Marissa was even better. Am I a shameless exhibitionist or what?

"It is just one of the many reasons I love you," I replied.

Terry giggled. "You're an exhibitionist too."

"Of course," I said, "does that upset you?"

"It thrills me," Terry said. "We need to do all of this again."

"I'd like to do it with you again as many times as possible over the rest of our lives," I said.

"Are you asking to marry me?" Terry giggled.

I paused. I hadn't been consciously thinking that, but I realized that Terry was extraordinary and that I'd never find anyone else as beautiful, sexy, smart, kind, and compatible as her. "Yes, I am," I replied.

Terry paused for a moment and looked straight into my eyes. I guess she liked whatever she saw there. "Of course I'll marry you Harry," Terry said. Then she kissed me. We held the kiss for a very long time. When we finally parted, Terry giggled. "I wonder if we can get married in the nude?" she asked.

12