Small Distraction

Story Info
Size change turns into submissive play.
3k words
4.5
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmnnnnnn."

I hated how groggy napping made me feel afterward. That was probably part of the reason why I rarely did it. But my partner had been fussing over me so much with how weird and dizzy I'd been feeling all day, I decided to go along with his suggestion.

I opened my eyes into blackness. Did I sleep that long? I started reaching for the light switch and realized it was so dark because the covers were completely over me. I reached up to yank down the top edge, but I couldn't find it. Couldn't feel any of the edges, in fact.

Okay, what the hell have I been doing in my sleep that I've messed up the blankets so badly?

"Honey?" My partner's voice, in a strangely loud whisper. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I mumbled, getting irritated that I couldn't untangle myself. "Was I doing gymnastics in my sleep or something? Help get this blanket off of me."

"I just... I just don't want you to panic. Because... something happened. I... I don't know how-"

"Oh God, did work call again?" I gave up and tried sitting up, swinging my legs off the bed, only to be met with... more bed?

What the? Had I rolled onto his side? I swung my legs in the other direction. Still more bed.

"Sweetie, please calm down," he said, probably watching my movements. Why the hell wasn't he helping me untangle myself? "I don't want you to hurt yourself and I don't want you to get scared."

Scared?

"You've just... You've gotten a little- argh, bad choice of words. You've gotten... smaller."

Smaller?

"What do you mean, smaller?" I asked.

"Okay, I'm going to take the sheets off so you can see. I just... I didn't want you to panic when you first woke up."

I felt the sheets come off of me, and my eyes slammed shut against the light. Cool, fresh air rushed to me, and I could breathe a little better than under that stuffy blanket. After a moment I was able to force my eyes open and slowly adjust to the light.

And I was convinced I was still dreaming. Or at least half asleep, something to distort my vision.

The distances and proportions of everything were all off. My nightstand looked like it was 50 yards away, at the end of which was a monolith shaped like the glasses we kept in our cabinet. Before me were frozen ocean waves, unmoving and the same soft green color as the bed. The bed, which seemed to stretch out in all directions, until...

I may have screamed, I don't remember. I wasn't paying attention to much once I saw the 3-story facsimile of my partner kneeling beside me.

"Wha-? Wha-?" I was feeling dizzy again, the fresh air seemed to have gone away.

"Shhhhhhhh..." He reached out his hand toward me, probably meant in a comforting way. I backed away instinctively, it looked like a semi was barreling toward me. He stopped and put his hand on the bed, looking at me, worried.

"What happened?" I managed to spit out.

"I told you, I don't know," he said in that same loud whisper, which I now realized was probably so he didn't blast my eardrums out. "I came in to get something off the computer and found you like this. I didn't even see you at first, I thought you had woken up and gone to the store or something..."

I was trying very hard to keep breathing regularly- no, to keep breathing at all. For whatever reason I picked then to try to stand, and between the uneven surface of the mattress and the dizziness from hyperventilating, I immediately fell backward.

"Careful!" he almost shouted, reaching out a hand again to catch me from behind. The width of his hand came up past my waist, easily cradling me, and I partly recoiled, though also wanting to cling to the comforting touch. Because damnit, SOMETHING needed to comfort me right now.

"Honey, honey..." he tried to soothe. I think he could tell, even from that high up, how much I was freaking out. I could feel him cup his hand underneath me, and then suddenly I was on an elevator. Outright panic took over as I scrambled for anything to hold on to. "Honey," he said, looking at me though I couldn't bear to look him in the face, it was too overwhelming. "I've got you, I'm not going to drop you. Just come here."

He moved me until I was held by both hands, pressed against his shirt. My feet had slipped out so that they were exposed to the air, but he had made it so the rest of me was encased. So my senses wouldn't get overloaded. The only other things I could feel where his hands, the fabric of his t-shirt, and what I realized was his heartbeat underneath me. That heartbeat that I had listened to so many times before while lying on his chest.

My breathing started to become more regular. I started to relax a little, at least as much as I could under the circumstances.

He held me like that for a little while longer, then whispered, "I'm not going to let anything happen to you, okay?" I let words work their way into me, and then slowly nodded so that he could feel the movement in his hands. "I'm going to pull you away now, okay?" I nodded again. I felt his hands shift again so that they were underneath me now, moving away from that chest and the heartbeat that had been keeping me calm. I tried to maintain that calm feeling; his hands had stopped moving, and I could feel his face above me, watching me. I forced myself to look up, to not be afraid, and...

That face. That beautiful face. Smiling down at me. He looked more careworn than usual, whether it was from my situation or the amount of detail I could now see, I wasn't sure. But I loved it when I could pick out those details about him, when he let down his guard for just a minute...

"Hi beautiful," he said.

I could have just melted into him at that.

"You know," he said, smirking a little bit, "I know this is the last thing you want to hear right now, but you are quite cute this way."

The melting was immediately replaced with annoyance.

"I mean it!" he said, laughing; he seemed to feel better now that I wasn't having a panic attack anymore. "You're so cute and tiny and adorable-"

"Excuse you, I am a fierce, strong businesswoman, who-"

"Tiny and adorable," he said, grinning.

"I'm going to kick your ass."

"Oh, really?" he said, smile getting bigger. His thumb moved and the next thing I knew I was pinned. "How are you going to do that when you can't even get up?" he teased. I was yelling at him to let me up, but he thought the whole thing was hysterical. "How are you going to do that when you're so helpless you can't...move..."

He trailed off and released his grip on me. I barely noticed the change in his tone, just focusing on getting upright again. I looked up to half-glare at him, and noticed the look on his face had changed, too. He was half staring at me, half looking lost in his thoughts.

"Will you do me a favor?" he asked, still looking half in a dream. "Take those pajamas off."

THAT was the look.

"Wha- Are you fucking insane?" I yelled.

"It's just... I just had the thought... you usually like submissive stuff, and with this... you literally don't have control of anything... you're just... small and helpless..."

He was verbally salivating as he said the words. The problem was, he was right. I was completely helpless like this, and once he pointed that out, I had other parts of me I had to fight with.

"What exactly do you think we can do when I'm like this?" I asked, trying to get the logical part of my mind to win out.

"That's what I want to find out," he said, the hunger escaping his voice.

Even the logical side of me started to whimper inside.

"It would distract you," he grinned wickedly.

Part of me felt like this was a horrible idea. But another part was fixated on his face, on that look in his eyes that told me he had already come up with half a dozen things he wanted to do to me. And that part was honestly curious what those were.

I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Not on purpose, anyway. And that was the scary thing about it, I didn't know what could cause damage at this size.

"Tell you what," he said, seemingly aware that some kind of debate was happening inside of me. He slowly lowered me down until I was on the bed again, out of his hands. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. If you leave your pajamas on, I'll take the hint. But if you take them off, I'll take that as you're up for experimenting. In the meantime," he got off the bed and stood up, even taller now, "I'm feeling rather warm right now."

That. Bastard. That cheating bastard.

I knew he was telling the truth and he wouldn't mind if I decided not to do anything. But goddammit, this wasn't fair.

He pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it on the floor. His pajama shorts and underwear soon followed. In just a few seconds he was completely naked in front of me, and I could see that whatever ideas he was thinking of were already getting him hard. He reached down to pull at himself briefly, eyes closing at the sensation.

That. Cheating. Bastard...

He started to lay down on his side of the bed, swinging his legs up onto it and looking over at me. "I think I might at least need to get some of this energy out of me," he said, staring at me while he started touching himself again, "so you can at least get a show out of it if you want to." He kept stroking, never taking his eyes off of me. "God, you're so beautiful."

I couldn't take it. In one move I had my shirt off and was kicking off the pajama bottoms. I would be a worked-up mess anyway after watching all that, so why not at least find out what thoughts were getting him so hard?

He took his hand off of himself and rolled onto his side to face me better. "That's the spirit," he said, smiling. He moved over so that his face was close to mine. "Remember, I'm not going to do anything to hurt you, okay? If anything feels bad, just hit me twice and I'll stop."

I nodded, and he held out his hand for me to climb back onto. The rational part of my brain started getting scared again, not knowing what I was getting myself into. But then he brought me into his chest again, moaning and whispering, holding me there. My face was pressed right up against his skin, getting the full force of his scent, his cologne. It was almost overwhelming at first, and he was holding me more firmly than he had before, so I had no place to move, no wiggle room.

Just him.

Surrounding me. Everywhere. Him everywhere.

I... couldn't think straight.

Just so wrapped up in him.

One of his hands shifted and I could feel his finger come up and start rubbing against my legs. Just tracing up and down the insides, not going quite high enough...

His other hand shifted and his thumb came over my torso again. I thought he was going to pin me like before, but instead I got gentle touches. Back and forth across my torso, back and forth across my...

I gasped as the waves hit me. He knew he'd hit the right spot because his thumb stayed there, working over it, rubbing my breasts in as steady of a rhythm as he could manage. My main focus was on how that felt... That felt... So...

But I... I could feel other things, too. I was vaguely aware of his other finger moving higher, higher...

I must have screamed as the sensations starting hitting me from two directions. And still I was completely pinned against him, unable to move, unable to want to move... I would have buried myself further into his chest if I could have... into his body... this wonderful body...

I don't even know how long he worked me. Just lost in the sensations and his scent and the feeling of his body EVERYWHERE. Just tensing up higher and higher, coiled tighter, eventually not sure if I could take any more but not wanting it to stop.

Then he pulled me away from his chest and looked at me. I'm sure I had the most glazed-over look on my face possible. "I think you need another way to make you come," he said. The look of absolute WANT on his face was sexy as hell, but there was something else there, too. Nervousness?

"I'll be gentle," he said. "I'm not going to hurt you. Just... give this a chance before you tap out, okay?"

I think I vaguely nodded my head. Then it was all just hunger and want on his face again.

Which was getting bigger. Closer.

He had me on my back right in front of him.

Then his mouth opened and closed over my feet, and I had a moment of panic. The hand behind my shoulders squeezed me gently, reassuring me. He'd said he wouldn't hurt me, he'd be gentle, give this a chance.

But what on earth was he doing?

He took me further into his mouth, guiding me in with his hand. His lips were past my knees, creeping up my thighs, going further.

I finally stopped when his lips where at my stomach. I could feel his teeth come down around me, very gently but firmly holding my hips in place. Then he started sucking, though I didn't go any further inside. I could just feel the tug on my legs, on my feet... everything that was inside of there... every...

He moaned and I could feel the vibration throughout my lower body. I gasped, surprised I could feel so much from that. Then I could feel... Oh GOD what was this man trying to do to me?

His tongue started rubbing me all over my vulva, up and down, making sure to hit every... single... spot...

I started squirming, but his teeth still held me in place. I could move my torso a little, writhing, but soon that was pinned in place too. His thumb had come back over me and was working my breasts again.

I could hardly handle everything that was happening to me. I looked up at the rest of his face and could see his eyes closed, focused on what he was doing. Looking like he was absolutely... savoring me... Focused on sucking, and licking... and... and touch... and... oh my god...

I shuddered in his hand as I came, screaming, knowing nobody could hear me but him. He chuckled and the vibrations just sent more aftershocks coursing through me. After I had thoroughly collapsed, he slowly pulled me back out through his lips and released me. I was such a mess in his hand I couldn't even think straight.

"My turn now," he muttered. He stared at me, studying me, thinking. I was barely aware of this, just glowing and trying to process all of the sensations that had just happened. He reached out with his left hand and grabbed something from his nightstand. I heard a cap flip open, followed by a squirting sound. Then sounds of wet... movement... his eyes rolled back in his head a little.

I was aware enough of what was happening that I knew I'd need to get up and move soon. I was currently laying in his right hand, and- well, he was right-handed. I started to sit up, but his thumb wrapped around me again, holding me, stopping me.

"Don't want you to get sore," he muttered, staring at me again.

Sore?

He settled onto his back and I was moving down... down... moving closer to... oh my god... closer to his dick, which currently was standing taller than I was.

Before I realized it, I was pressed against it, the hand shifting and tightening around me, grasping us both. The hand started to move me up and down his shaft, aided by the lube he had applied, allowing me to slide all along it... all over... wherever he wanted to put me... my body...

It was similar to being held against his chest, but so much more primal, so much more raw. I could move even less in this position, held firmly in place by his hand, trapped against him. Completely at the mercy of what he wanted, however he wanted me...

I lost track of everything, just feeling everything... my breasts as they were dragged along him, moving up and down with him, getting worked up again... occasionally being brushed across his head, tasting pre-cum, feeling it get my body slick again... feeling myself moving faster, being gripped tighter, hearing more moaning... until...

I heard him scream and then I felt it, warm liquid running all over me, covering me from the shoulders up, some trickling lower between me and his hand. Wave after wave coating me, still trapped against him, the hand still gripping me tight.

Eventually he relaxed his grip, and I fell backward into his hand. He lifted me up to look at me, exhausted but worked up again, sticky, just such...

"Mmmm, look at you, you're such a mess right now," he said softly, teasingly. "How are you ever going to get cleaned up?"

I looked up into the wicked glint in his eyes, and I knew he already had a few ideas...