Small Penis = Laughs and Farts

Story Info
SPH, Femdom, feet worshipping and farts.
3.3k words
4.5
2.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a story about the 19 year old male, Sam. In this story he will get humiliated in form of feet licking, farts and verbal domination by two women. All of the characters are made up, no one got hurt in real life. Enjoy your reading and feel free to give some feedback!

It was a Friday night and Sam was sitting alone at home, swiping on his dating app. Usually he isn't lucky meeting girls, he never has been. Even though he has never told anyone, he is still a virgin which he is a bit ashamed of. Sam looks like the stereotype of a geek, he has thick glasses, old style clothes and he has had the same haircut since he was a child. Throughout his school years, he has felt like some kind of a ghost. No one has really noticed him and he has never had the courage to ask any girl out. Another thing he is ashamed of is his penis size. It is not even 7 cm when he is erect. The only sexual experiences he has are when he is browsing through internet porn. He sees girls as some kind of goddesses, he would do absolutely anything to be close to a girl, to take part of her body in any kind of way. He would go as far as kissing the floor she is walking on. He feels desperate. When he watches porn, it's usually femdom porn when girls have a great power over weak men that don't know how to handle a woman. He feels like he can relate to those kind of men, to those that are grateful for any kind of attention they get and that just have to follow orders.

He was sitting in his flat and kept on swiping on his phone, no matches yet. He didn't have high hopes. After about half an hour, at 10.30 p.m. He got a notification... A MATCH! He got all excited and hurried up to look who he got a match with. Her name was Valentina and was a 25 year old woman. She was stunning! She had beautiful brown eyes and light brown hair. She looked a bit short and had curves in the right places. Her nose was tiny, she had a very cute face but it was something with her eyes that just made Sam's heart to pound. She looked so confident. Millions of thought went through Sam's head: "What should I write?", "Should I wait for another minute before writing?", "How do I avoid appearing as a geek?". Before writing anything he got a message from her: "Hey, Sam! What's up?" It said.

"She is writing to me first?!" Sam felt excited about. They both wrote to eachother back and forth and Sam felt like he was flying, he had never gotten this much of attention from a girl before, and a stunning one for that matter.

On the other end of the conversation was Valentina, it was her real name. She was sitting with her friend Josephine. Josephine was 25 as well, had long and blonde hair. She was taller than Valentina, she was almost 1,80 m long. She had a thin figure but had a big and a firm bum. She had blue eyes and they got even more visible because of her dark and distinct eyebrows. Valentina and Josephine used to party together but today they had decided to have a girls night just the two of them. They were both single and were used of gaining attention from other men when going out to the clubs. They liked their men masculine and dominant. After a while they got a bit bored of just being home and decided to make fun of some desperate guys out there. They both thought that Sam was the perfect loser they could mock for a while. They started of easily but later on they started edging eachother to be more rough.

"Ask him how big his cock is! HAHA! Come on!" Josephine told Valentina.

"Haha all right then!" She replied.

"Random question but how big is your.. You know what ;)" She asked Sam.

It took a while before she got a reply, even though she could see that he had read it.

"Ehm... It's OK... I guess... I haven't really measured it :)" Sam wrote.

"It's tiny! Hahaha! I promise you! Every guy knows the length of his penis." Josephine said.

"Should we meet him up to see it? Now we almost have to haha" Valentina asked Josephine. Josephine was all up for it.

"I love a big cock and I bet yours is huge! If it is, you can come home to me, I am with a friend of mine, she is a tall and a blonde girl!" Valentina wrote to Sam.

They were both laughing and were hoping that he would come and join them.

Sam was now in distress back at home, should he lie about his size to come and meet them or should he be honest so they don't get disappointed? He thought to himself. He so did want to meet up Valentina and her friend so he tried reply by being positive of meeting them but he wanted to lower their expectations.

"I really want to meet you, guys! I think you should know that my penis is not huge, just so you know!" he said, hoping it would not destroy his chances with them.

"Now I think you are just being modest, I bet it's perfect. Please come and meet us at this address: xxx 34 Rd." They replied.

Sam was jumping up from his couch, he made out a loud cheer and hurried up to get dressed in something nice. He put on his favourite shirt, a green and blue one with squares, it looked like something someone from a math contest would wear. He opened up his drawer and took out a dusty, unbroken condom that had been there for a while. He wrote that he would be there in 30 minutes and then he got into his car. He began to sweat but was so happy and looked forward his first meeting with not just one girl but two.

The girls were so excited and were laughing about the ideas they came up with of how they would treat him when he would arrive. They agreed that they would see where the evening would take them but they knew beforehand that they would not do anything sexual with him, they would just mess with his mind for a bit for their own laughter and joy.

After 31 minutes Sam knocked on the door. He had never been this nervous before but he was also very excited of whatever was coming to him. Valentina and Josephine were making out a silent cheer, they tried to decide who would open up the door for him. They agreed to do it the both of them, they opened up and had a big smile in their faces, greeting him to come inside. He was shorter than they expected, he was about 1,70 m, just a bit taller than Valentina but way shorter than Josephine. He was very skinny and it looked like he had never seen a gym before. He was also appearing as very shaky and they could see him sweating. They gave eachother a look, agreeing that he was the perfect victim when they exchanged their thoughts with eachother. Sam was too nervous to notice their facial expressions.

"Sooo.. Sam... Very nice to have you here, please sit down on the couch!" Valentina said.

Sam was shaking but he sat down, not knowing what to say or what to do. The girls gave eachother a look again and with a smile they got closer to Sam giving him compliments that he was such a cute, handsome and young guy. His face got red but he began to smile. He wasn't used to compliments. Josephine and Valentina sat down on each side of Sam and began to stroke his legs. He started to breathe loudly. They started to take off his pants and they now stroked his legs and inner thighs. Sam was in heaven, he closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment of getting touched. He was erect and very horny. They began to stroke his small cock upon his underwear. Valentina focused on the penis and Josephine dragged her sharp nails up and down his balls.

"Take off your underwear, love, we will take care of you. Close your eyes and take them off!" Valentina whispered in his ear.

Sam didn't have a single thought about his insecurities of his size now, he was so much in the moment and just relaxed. He took off his underwear and was now sitting completely naked in their couch while still having his eyes closed. The girls had backed up a bit, they were both standing up in front of him and were waiting patiently for him to expose his penis. They already had a clue of his size though, they could barely feel anything when they stroke him upon his underwear before. As soon as Sam's underwear came off they burst out in a laughter:

"OH NOOOOO!!!! ITS HILARIOUS!! LOOK AT THAT SMALL THING!"

Sam opened his eyes in horror and got forced to face the girls laughter. He felt ashamed and his first reaction was to cover himself.

"Oh, boy! We can't have sex with you now, I hope you understand that. I feel like you have taken up our time, why did you even come here with that pathetic dick of yours?" Josephine asked Sam.

Sam got filled with mixed feelings, he felt ashamed, confused and he panicked a bit. He did not want to waste this chance. He was also still horny, he had just been touched by two sexy and older women. He realized he even liked their laughs while they looked at his penis. It was a weird mix of feelings. He tried making up a good excuse:

"Sorry for not being big enough! Give me one more chance, I do whatever you tell me to, please!" He said in desperation.

The girls looked at eachother, so far everything was according to plan. They exchanged a cheeky smile with eachother.

"Sorry, boy. We thought we were gonna meet a real man and not... That..." Valentina said, pointing at his penis that was still hidden by his hand.

"I make it up to you in some other way, I promise you!! I do whatever you wish, anything!!" Sam said and was sweaty, red faced and desperate.

"Well, if you are gonna stay any second longer in this home, you better do whatever me and Josephine tell you to do, is that clear?" Valentina asked.

"Yes!! Please, yes!!" Sam quickly replied.

"Get down on the floor and start kissing our feet!" Josephine said.

The women took off their socks and exposed their feet. Their feet matched their bodies. Josephine had long and skinny feet and Valentina's feet were cute, small and a bit chubby.

"Take a whiff and kiss, kiss and smell. Show love and gratitude to both of our feet, you loser!" Valentina demanded.

Sam was down on all four, bending over to have his face by their feet while they were sitting on the couch. He started by Josephine's feet. When he took a whiff he could feel a scent of foot sweat. It was quite mild, but it could be smelled. He had never been this close to a woman's feet before. He didn't mind the smell, the opposite actually, he got aroused feeling the scent of sweat from this beautiful lady. He did a few gentle kisses, it felt degrading but he loved it.

"Now, my turn! I bet they are smelly!" Valentina said with a giggle.

She placed her foot so that Sam's nose was just under her toes. He smelled it and he felt the strong and cheesy smell. He looked up at her at the same time and her cute and evil smile made the stench into something wonderful. He wanted to touch himself but he felt like he did not want to disturb them. He kissed her feet as well, this time for a bit longer, he made sure to kiss them on both sides.

"Now lick our feet, you loser!" Josephine demanded.

They sat just next to eachother and put up their four feet as a buffet. Sam reached his tongue put and went from side to side. Josephine's right foot, into her left one, Valentinas right foot and then the left one and then went back again. He tried licking in different areas so they would not get disappointed. He made sure to lick their toes, their soles, between their toes. Every little inch of their feet was covered in his saliva and he made sure that every little smell or bad taste was now gone from their feet and was now inside his mouth instead. He could taste the foot sweat but it made him really aroused and made him lick faster.

"Good job, loser! Did you like our smell? I mean, we are perfect!" Josephine asked with a smile in her face.

"Yes, very much! Thank you!" Sam said.

The girls began to whisper to eachother and started feeling their tummies while they giggled.

"Would you like to have our asses in your face?" Valentina asked while still rubbing her round and cute belly.

"YES, PLEASE! I WANT MY FACE INSIDE OF YOUR ASSES!" Sam said and was feeling very aroused and excited.

"OK, blame yourself then haha!" Valentina said with an evil smile.

She took her jeans off and her white boxers too and was now only wearing a t-shirt. She lifted her t-shirt up and bent over to the couch with her bum facing up.

"Get your nerdy face in there and smell!" She demanded.

Immediately Sam rushed his face to her ass. He separated her buttocks and had a quick look between there. He saw her cute asshole, it was dark and small, just like her. He noticed a little smell from being so close to her asshole, it smelled like he would imagine an ass would smell like. In eager he put his face deep inside her crack. He took a big whiff and felt the smell even more. He enjoyed every single bit of it.

PPPPHHHHHTTTTTPPP* She farted!

Both of the girls were bursting out in a loud laugh while he was trapped inside of her ass. Immediately he smelled the fart too. It smelled eggy and very strong. All the hot and stinky air went straight inside of him. He thought he would be disgusted but he was chocked over his feelings. He was now even more aroused and he felt his penis getting full erect.

"HAHAHA! It looks like he loves your smell, his penis is full erect right now and it looks very funny!" Josephine noticed.

"Well, then I guess you liked my surprise after all. No wonder, I bet this will be the only sexual thing you will ever do, smelling farts and feet. Here comes another one, let me here you appreciating it too!" Valentina said.

Pppphhhmmmmmmmmmtthh*

That one was more silent but longer, it smelled even stronger. Sam felt like the fart never stopped blowing into his nose. He could not breathe anything but her stinky gass.

"THANK YOU, IT SMELLS SO GOOD!" Sam said inside of her ass.

They both looked amused. Now Josephine took her skirt and black thongs off, she ordered Sam to open his mouth while she pressed her thongs inside of his mouth. She also took her t-shirt and bra off so her breasts were all exposed. They were a bit small but firm and her nipples were pointy.

"No! Don't look at my breasts, they are not for you, you will also get my asshole." She said.

She bent over and had Valentina separate her ass cheeks. She ordered Sam to have his nose touching her asshole. When his nose was just by her asshole he started to sniff very intensively, this one had another smell, not a good smell but not a bad one either. He felt blessed.

"I will try to push out a fart too and if I do, I expect you to breathe it all in. We are ladies, we don't want to smell farts, that's your job!" Josephine said.

Sam was in there for about a minute and was waiting for her to fart, he even hoped for her to fart on him. Now he starts to feel her anus is getting more tense. Something is about to happen!

PppppppppppHHHHHhhhhhhhhmmmmmmppphhhttttt!!!*

The biggest fart Sam had ever heard went straight into his nose. His lungs got filled up with more air and his whole face was covered in disgusting smell. This one was more cheesy. He began to cough. He was still very horny.

Josephine and Valentina reacted like they had the time of their lifes and they went back to sit on the couch again.

"Hey, loser! Sit on the floor in front of us and smell our feet again!" Valentina told him.

While he felt the smell of their incredible feet smell he got another duty.

"Look us into the eyes while you stroke your pathetic cock and tell us how much of a small dick, fart smelling loser you are! Keep telling us that until you come!" Josephine said in a dominant way.

Sam has been waiting for this moment since start to be allowed to touch himself. He had been horny the whole night just being close to these two sexy and dominant ladies. Something about women dominating him, it felt exactly the way he thought it would feel like being under the control of a dominant woman. He put three fingers around his 7 cm long penis and began to stroke and sniff their feet. He kept on repeating:

"I am a small dick, fart smelling loser, I am a small dick, fart smelling loser!" He was already close having an orgasm, he got hornier the more he repeated that sentence.

"SAY IT LOUDER WHILE STROKING THAT TINY DICK!" Josephine demanded.

"I AM A SMALL DICK, FART SMELLING LOSER. I AM A SMALL DI... EHHH FART SM..... OAAHHH... LOOOSEEER!!" A huge amount of cum came out of Sam's small penis. It kept on spraying onto himself and some got into his own face from the force.

He felt such a relief, his mind was all empty and clear now, his body felt like new and he was all relaxed and the tension was gone. The girls looked amused and also looked surprised seeing that amount of sperm coming out from his penis.

He got told to get his clothes back on and to head back home.

"I guess you enjoyed this as much as we did!" Josephine said.

Sam was still catching his breath from his orgasm and could only nod.

"Well.. I was being honest that you are a loser and that we won't ever have sex with you but if you want to, you are more than welcome to come over here tomorrow as well to treat us as the queens we are." Valentina said.

"Yes, I would love that. I want to treat you as queens and I had a great time tonight!" Sam sad.

They agreed on seeing eachother again tomorrow and Sam went outside to get back into his car. Before he started the engine he had a moment to just take in everything. This was the best day of his life. Getting humiliated and smelling feet and farts from two sexy girls was really the jackpot for him. He head back home and looked forward to tomorrow.