Small Penis Prison Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what do you want to fuck? My beautiful pussy?" She said, lifting up her dress and showing a tiny white thong that showed off some of her pubic hair, "Or maybe my cute, round ass?"

She turned around and still with her dress up, bent over, leaving her ass inches from his cock, which was still very hard and dripping with precum.

Gene was speechless at such a spectacle and she turned around again, bringing her face closer to his cock.

"Maybe you prefer my mouth, with my full, plump red lips." She said speaking directly to his cock less than 5 inches away which made Gene jump in surprise.

"I don't know, you're perfect." He said, hypnotized by the girl's beauty.

"Oooh thank you very much my sweet boy." she said still talking to Gene's little cock, "Decisions, decisions..."

Gene remained silent, watching how such a beauty looked into his eyes while with each breath a soft breeze caressed his cock, it was like being in heaven.

"I'll make it easy for you, I'm sorry but never in a million years would I fuck a virgin with such a tiny cock, not with my pussy, not with my ass and of course not with this mouth." She said very softly still with her mouth very close to his cock, "You wouldn't believe that a goddess like me was going to fuck someone like you, would you?"

Gene keep silently staring at her mouth, half an inch from his cock.

"Or maybe I'll give it a few little sucks, what do you think?" she said smiling.

"Yes please!" he exclaimed quickly.

"Alright, let's get started then." she said.

"Time begins....Now!" Sif said.

The girl made a move to start sucking his cock but she pulled away smiling and began to quickly rub his cock with two fingers until in a few seconds everything stopped.

"4 seconds!" said Sif laughing, "That has to be a record."

"I almost feel sad for poor Gene." Mia said laughing, "Not even my copy wants to give him a blowjob."

"It was actually a pretty convincing copy." Charlie said, laughing too.

The next was Theo, his dream girl was a redhead like Cammie but much more voluptuous, with impressive huge tits and a big ass, she was dressed in a very tight red sequin dress with a very deep neckline, she looked like Jessica Rabbit, poor Theo lasted 15 seconds when she rubbed her dress against his cock despite having promised him a titjob.

Lenny's girl was a tanned twenty-something brunette with dreadlocks who looked stoned, wearing a semi-transparent green blouse and a loose yellow skirt.

He lasted a little longer than the others, but it all ended after 32 seconds when she started rubbing his cock with her right foot.

Lastly it was Gus, his girl was a beautiful and very cheerful little blonde, Gus lasted longer than the others, just when his cock was about to penetrate her pink tight pussy it was all over, 48 seconds.

Gus had a smile from ear to ear knowing that he had lasted longer than the other boys.

"Why are you so happy, little boy?" said Sif, "48 seconds is pitiful, despite finishing first."

Gus's smile quickly disappeared. In the years he had been with Cecilia, even the times he had won her games, she had always played tricks out of her sleeve to punish him.

"You shouldn't be happy, this test has been a disaster." Sif said looking at him seriously, "Because of that you will not be given any points, you haven't even lasted a minute, losers. Next and last challenge."

"As this test has been cancelled, the classification remains the same." Sif continued, "John 11 points, Petey and Gene tied at 9 points, Theo 6 points, Lenny 5 points and Gus with 2 points."

"The last test will be the speed test." Sif said as her girls took off the boys' suits and took the machines, "It's very simple, the first one to reach 10 edges wins."

Mia thought it was going to be pretty short considering how horny the boys were.

"But there is a small caveat, before starting the boys will put this device on their balls and for each edge we will give it a twist." Sif said smiling, showing some kind of press in her hand, "We're going to see a few smashed eggs when we get to the end."

Sif walked over to John and put the device on his balls, she started squeezing until they were quite flat and he was moaning in pain.

"This is nothing little boy, we haven't started yet." she said with a mischievous smile.

She put the device on each boy and stood in front of them.

"Please, I need your girls to help me with this test, can you come up to the stage?" Sif said.

Mia, Charlie, Cammie, Kayla, Lucille and Cecilia came back on stage and stood next to each boy.

"Every time they get to the edge you have to give it a twist." Sif said looking at the girls while the boys began to quickly rub their cocks looking at Sif.

In a few seconds John had already stopped when he reached his first edge so Charlie gave him a twist and his balls were even tighter.

After half an hour and with visible faces of suffering, everyone was about to finish and their balls looked like pancakes.

"Come on Gus, at least you could win this game, even if it doesn't help you win, for honor or something." Cecilia said.

"I'm trying." He said, visibly in pain, jerking very quickly with his eyes fixed on Sif's tits.

"Gene, I know you can do it, be a man, win for me." Mia said very softly in Gene's ear who started to go faster.

In the end John was first, Gus second, Petey third, Gene fourth, Theo fifth and Lenny sixth.

"Very well boys, the competition ends here." Sif said, "John 17 points, Petey 13 points, Gene 12 points, Theo 8 points, Gus 7 points and lastly Lenny with 6 points."

"I'm sorry Gene, it's a shame you didn't win, but you did very well, I'm very proud of you, my good little boy." Mia said smiling, pulling the device out of Gene's balls, "Oh my god, look how big and purple they are."

When the girls removed the devices they saw that the boys' balls were in a mess, even more swollen and bluer than before, which caused the entire theater to laugh.

"Congratulations Johnny boy!" Charlie said, gently massaging John's balls, "These two swollen, filled-to-the-brim balls finally deserve to be emptied after all this time."

"Thank you Charlie." He said, trembling with excitement, he could finally enjoy his long-awaited orgasm after years of suffering.

"And you have to thank me so much, if it weren't for me I'm sure you wouldn't win the first competition." she said smiling.

"What are you talking about?" said Sif who overheard her.

"Well...before the competition I put Viagra in his breakfast, I hope he didn't break any rules or anything." Charlie said.

"What?" Sif shouted, "Of course, that's cheating, John, I'm going to have to eliminate you, this is a very serious offense. Has anyone else done something similar?" Sif looked at the others with a questioning look, Petey was trembling with fear, he knew that if they eliminated John he would be the one who could enjoy an orgasm but he didn't know if Lucille had done anything like Charlie and he stared at her with pleading eyes, Mia began to laugh knowing full well that Lucille had done exactly the same thing as Charlie.

"I did the same, I'm sorry." She said, looking at Sif casually, "If you have to eliminate Petey, do it, rules are rules."

"Noooo." Petey said looking at Sif, "I didn't do anything, she was the one who put viagra in my breakfast, I didn't know anything."

"Look, little boy." Sif said, approaching him, "Think before you speak, the one who was competing was you therefore you are the one who is going to be punished, besides John is in the same situation as you and has handled this situation like a man, stoically and without complaining, because deep down he knows that he has done wrong trying to deceive me, right little John?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Sif, it won't happen again." John said looking at the floor with a desperate and frustrated look thinking about how close he had been to having a real orgasm after so long.

"Good boy." Sif said. "If no one has more to say...the winner is Gene."

Mia started clapping excitedly.

"Congratulations Gene!" She said looking at him, Gene looked at her excited and proud,

"Do I have to give him his prize here and now?"

"Whatever he wants." said Sif, "It can be here in front of everyone or in a more intimate place.

"What do you want to do?" Mia asked.

"Better just the two of us." he said quickly.

"Perfect." said Mia as she noticed Charlie who was talking to Sandy and suddenly the two of them started laughing out loud, "When we're alone I'm going to give you the best orgasm of your life, you've earned it, champ."

Everyone was already leaving when Charlie approached John who was next to Mia and Gene.

"Come with me, Sif told me I have to punish you for cheating." she said, "I'm sorry little boy but she is absolutely right, you have cheated and now you have to accept the consequences."

"But you were the one who put the Viagra in my breakfast!" he said visibly annoyed.

"Be good, you've been a good boy all day, don't ruin it now." Sif said approaching them.

"I'm sorry Sif." he said, it seemed like Sif had him completely under her spell.

Mia watched as Charlie led John away with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Well, are you ready for your reward?" she said looking at Gene.

"Y-yes." he said visibly excited.

"Come with me, I'm going to give you the best orgasm of your life my good little boy." She said, looking into his eyes when she saw that his dick began to throb hard again, causing her to giggle, "It seems to me that your little friend is more than ready too."