Small Town Sex Workers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just be prepared for your father to make a lot of negative comments," she tells me.

"Of course, Mom." She freezes at my words. My brain instantly dumps back to conversations with my first time clients when I remind them of who and what I am to them. "Stop. Don't pretend that I'm not the person I am. Don't pretend that we didn't already have a relationship before last night. And don't pretend that I won't make mistakes." I can see the concern on her face as I pull mine into something close to stern or angry. "That will make me feel like I'm a cheap throwaway." I'm trying to leave all heat out of my voice.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm not trying to make you think that last night was meaningless or..." Her face is distraught. "Or, cheap. I love you so much. And I know that this is not the kind of relationship we should have. You know. A mother and son. But..." Claire swiftly and deftly slides down my engorged dick. Stuffing me into her sacred place. Fully embedded into her baby factory. Unprotected. "I need to make you feel better." She slowly pumps up and down my dick. "I want you to be happy to see me. Be with me." Her tempo slowly speeds up. "Let's do silly stuff together!"

"Like what, Mom?" I hate saying that word while I'm fucking someone, but this is one of those rare times that I need to remind my lover who I am. "Miniature golf? Movies?" The sounds of flesh slapping is getting louder as the sun rises. "Story time at the library?!" My hands are helping her slam down onto my dick as I push up to meet that juicy pussy. I want to fuck my dick up into her until she passes out from overload.

"Let's go hunting!" she yells.

"As if! The only hunting that will be done is me hunting for your naked pussy and the only shooting will be from my dick into your cunt!" I yell. I'm feeling defiant. I want to fuck her into unconsciousness.

Mom grabs me by the ears to look her straight into her face. "Yes! The first time! Just you and me! Do not let your sister tag along!" Wait. What. Why did she mention Krista? Never mind. I need to cum. In this forbidden vagina. She let's go of my ears, and screams, "FUCK ME!!!1! Cum in me already! Fuck me!"

It's not long until I struggle against her cunt trying to milk baby batter into her oven. She immediately fawns over my O face. "I want to see that again! Like, a lot of times." As she flops down onto me, she asks, "What day of the week is this?" She is calming down already.

My Saturday becomes a complete blur.

*****

Sunday morning...

I roll out of my own bed. Finally. These women are going to be the death of my dehydrated ass. I see the bottle of cold Gatorade sitting on my night stand. Someone is looking after me. I pull on a pair of shorts and wander off towards the soft singing in the kitchen.

Claire is singing to herself in one of those stupid poppy songs from her youth. Gen X had some of the most mindless drivel for pop music. Not that my generation has done much better. Corporate controlled music is what it will always be. But at least independent music is becoming a thing again. But I doubt that a pop song about masturbation would ever be allowed on the radio again.

"Morning, handsome!" she tells me as I walk in. Is she literally only wearing an apron cooking scrambled eggs? She continues to mind her own business even though she looks over her shoulder at me. Do I notice her flexing her ass checks? Hell, yes. Do I want to clap them? Fuck, yes. Do we need more rules? Unfortunately, yes.

"Hey, Claire?" I say as I sit down at the kitchen table. "I know how to get your attention in the future. By calling you by your first name. How am I going to know that you're wanting my attention?"

"Well... You're a sugar baby of sorts. I was thinking that I could call you 'sugar.' How does that sound, darling?"

*****

Chihiro snuggles up against me. She is upset.

"My second husband," she says looking up at me. "Is upset. I know that I've done nothing to bother him. But, I also know that he won't tell me what's bothering him." I just sigh. "You've mowed the lawn, dealt with the vegetable garden..."

"Can we just...?" I start to ask.

Chihiro stops me. "Snuggle and cuddle? Of course, aijin."

"No sex, Kitten?"

She looks disappointed, but understanding. "No sex, aijin. No sex."

I got to spend the next three hours in the most glorious nonsexual unclothed contact with someone that I cared about.

*****

I stumble into my parents' home. I wore myself out with Chihiro. She promised no sex. I did not give a time limit. She exploited my lack of forethought. I only got three hours of nonsexual affection...

Claire is sitting at the kitchen table. Wearing the same bright yellow sundress. As she has so many times when she does something that gets lodged into my brain to become fap fuel. It's as if she knows I'm going to remember that night forever.

She asks me, "Are you going to be ok in the morning? Do you need someone to call your customers for tomorrow morning?" I'm no in the mood for my mom to call my clients like she needs to excuse me from school because I'm feeling sick.

"That's a decision for tomorrow morning, Mom." I grumble as I wander off to my bed.

*****

Monday morning...

Mom is cooking breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast... Krista hasn't shown up yet.

As she shovels a heap of food onto my plate, she looks around. She grabs my chin with a free hand after dropping the utensil into the pan. I was not expecting this kiss. It's hungry, but reserved. No tongue. Just lustful energy. She breaks the kiss when we both hear stumbling on the staircase. Krista is coming down stairs.

"Hey, Y'all," Krista mutters as she walks into the kitchen, as she rubs her eyes with the back of her hand. My sister and I wolf down the food that is being dumped onto our plates. Our mother is unusually quiet.

My phone chirps to remind me to get going. My mother and sister are both ignoring me. But not. I can feel both of them watching me leave.

*****

Four 'normal' clients and Ms. Miller later, I feel like today has been a wash. Ms. Miller was uninspired today.

Wrap it up. Stick it in her. Pump until she's done. Just lust. That's my bread and butter. And that's what makes me hate being a sex worker. At least Muscle Mommy Isabel makes things interesting for me. Princess Prishna has something else going on in her head while I'm fucking her. Ms. Miller is a basic NPC in my world, just like most of my clients. They're just bored housewives who's husbands ignore them. And they ignore me in return.

As I'm rolling out to return home, I get texts from my mother and sister...

"I love you, darling. I hope your day was successful." My mother texts me.

"I love you, stupid. Can we do something special? Just us?" My sister texts me. This is odd. What's going on?

*****

I crawl into bed. A few minutes later, Claire sneaks into my room. She slides a open palm over my mouth.

"We're doing the silent challenge, Sugar." She slides down onto my cock. She pants into my face. My dick is firmly inside of that forbidden space.

I only pass out after I've cum into her twat twice. Her tight sexy ass with the flat tummy, defined arms and legs, and need for unprotected sex is too much for me. I cum into her belly. Not caring about the consequences.

*****

Tuesday morning...

As she's trying to eat her breakfast of cereal, yogurt, and bacon, Krista says, "Mom was just telling me about your planned hunting trip this weekend. Where were you thinking of going? Hill Country? Piney Woods? Or Somewhere out in west Texas?"

Feeling annoyed, I drop my fork onto the scrambled eggs on my plate. "Mom! When are you going to finally include me on your plans when they involve me?! I might have something scheduled. You know that I have a business to run."

Mom laughs lightly, "I was going to tell you tomorrow. I haven't gotten the deer lease figured out yet, darling."

"It's rude to make plans for me without telling. Especially if you're going to tell Krista about them, and She's the first person that tells me about plans involving me that don't involve her. I already know she doesn't like camping or hunting. Why is she asking me about it before you've told me about it?"

Krista starts to get up from her chair at the kitchen table. I immediately put my hand on the table near her, "Kris, please don't leave. I'm sorry that I shouted at Mom. I'm not trying to make you leave. I just..."

Krista sits back down. Muttering, "Why is it that I'm the only person in the family that you have good communication with? You, Mom, and Dad? None of you know what each other is truly saying..." Krista powers through her breakfast. After dropping her bowl into the sink, she turns to look at me. "That lack of good communication is the reason why you can't keep a long term girlfriend."

Mom snaps, "Krista! Apologize to your brother. That was uncalled for."

My older sister turns all of the heat on in her eyes to glare at our mother. "He knows exactly why he's currently single." She glares at me. "I dare you to deny it... bro."

*****

Friday early evening...

I'm pulling my dick out of Muscle Mommy Isabel's cream pie cunt. "I don't have time to stick around like I normally do, Mommy. I have a family function to get to." I'm gathering up my clothes.

Isabel is confused, "Wait, what? You always take time to give me a pep talk or tell me how much of a brat I've been. What's going on?"

"I said that I have a family function to go to, Mommy. I can't be late." I'm starting to feel irritated.

She's acting like nothing serious is going on. "Haha. You had me going there for a moment, Kiddo."

I grab her chin to force her to look at me. I'm hoping that I'm not hurting her. I'm a piece of shit, but I don't want to hurt her. "I was highly encouraged to cancel your appointment today so that I could make this family function. I made sure by Christ that I was here today for you. Respect that. I made sure to be here for you. You!" I'm trying not to shout. "My mother is picking me up from here. Josue is going to be by to get my truck off of your property..." Isabel gasps at my statement. "What?"

"I don't want that ill..." Isabel starts to grumble.

I interrupt her, "Finishing that sentence may end services, Bella," I growl.

"But, but, but, also, your Mom?" she smartly shifts to the real problem.

"Yes. My mother. The woman that shat me out of her twat," my voice is still aggressive. "Not this twat, Belle." I slide my hand over her pussy lips to remind her. "She's picking me up from here so that I can be on time for the family function... That I was told to cancel your appointment in favor of."

Isabel whimpers. "Can I meet her?"

Panic settles into my chest. "That sounds like a terrible idea, Belle. I'm already going to be smelling like fresh sex with you. I don't need her to smell my cum leaking out of your pussy."

"Oh!" Isabel shouts. Finally understanding that problem. "You, go shower. I'll do the things for the invoice." I wish this was the first time that Muscle Mommy Isabel's sessions ended like this. John damn near caught us a few times because Isabel felt greedy.

*****

After handing Josue my keys, Mom switches sides of the truck with me. I had not expected for Josue to ride in the same vehicle as Mom. I slide into the driver's seat of the truck. I'm kind of impressed that she got the trailer on the truck. Mom sees the look on my face.

"I had Josue coach me through it. He offered to do it for me, but I told him that I wanted you to know that I did it." Her smile is wide and bright. Those blue eyes twinkle.

We get to the deer lease a couple of hours later. Mom picked a lease that was fairly close. As I pull up to the cabin, I'm being generous calling that shed a hunting cabin, I look up to gauge how much daylight is left. "I think we only have about an hour of light left. Why don't we just get the stuff out of the truck and leave the trailer for tomorrow, Mom?" I slide out of the truck. She follows me.

"Oh, Sugar," she chides me. "Did you forget the rules already?" She drags a fingertip across my chest.

Smiling at her, "Of course, I didn't forget the rules, Claire. I just didn't know when playtime started." She wraps her arms around the back of my neck, and kisses me. I can taste the chopped brisket sandwich and coleslaw that she ate for dinner. After braking the kiss, "Let's grab the guns and bags, and head in." I start to turn to get my go bag. She grabs my crotch and gently squeezes. "Claire!" I stifle my surprised shout.

The flirtatious smirk on her face kills me. "I'm just doing what you told me to." Sliding her hand up and down my thickening shaft, "I'm grabbing my favorite gun." And then fondling my nuts, "And the bags that go with it." She gives a quick kiss and then goes back to the passenger side of the truck to get her bag and rifle.

Inside we stand the rifles up against the wall, and put the pistols on the side tables next to the bed. Staring at each other in silence, we have a little bit of strip tease fun taking turns removing similar items. We steal a few kisses in between the strip teases.

Claire crawls onto the bed and stops to look back at me. The glorious MILF nibbles on her lower lip when she looks down at my dick. She spreads her knees and reaches down her belly. Her two fingers spread her pussy lips. She tells me, "No need to eat me, I got wet watching you drive." I stop moving my face towards her puss, and straighten up instead. "I so wanted to molest you while you were driving. Maybe even give you road head." I shuffle up to kneel behind her. "I thought doggy style would be fun for our first time hunting." As I push my blood filled cock into the forbidden, she asks, "Say something dirty to me?"

Once I'm all the way in, I whisper in her ear. "My greedy lil bitch is in heat. I need to help her out." Claire moans loudly.

"Fuck me, Marcus." is all I needed to hear before fucking Claire senseless. I play with her titties while nibbling on her ear. The entire time I'm enjoying pumping into her pussy. Her ass is amazingly tight.

As the sun is setting, Claire urgently shouts, "Sweetie! Sweetie! Baby! Stop playing with my tits!" I stop groping her body. I'm still pumping my dick in and out of her. "Let's watch the sunset as you fill me up."

I do as she says. I look out the window that at the head of the bed along with her. I may not be much of a romantic kind of guy, but I know how to appreciate something romantic when it's pointed out to me.

I cum in her belly with the last few seconds of the sunlight coming over the hills. Her body obviously feels my twitching dick bouncing up and down inside of her. It clinches up and refuses to let me go. I can't believe how exhausted I am after just one hour of trying to fuck her senseless. I wrap an arm around her belly before easing down onto my side. She's now the little spoon.

"Are you ready to sleep, baby?" I can barely hear her.

"Yea, Mom. That was more fun that I thought it would be. I'm really tired."

"Get some sleep, baby. We'll talk more in the morning." I can feel her pussy still trying to drain every drop from my dick as I drift off.

*****

I wake up in a sticky mess of sweat and cum. I slowly sigh remembering last night's fun. It's still dark. My watch says 4:12 am. Claire starts to stir.

She rolls around to look at me. She is very happy. "The most important question I have for you, Marcus, is do we go HUNTING before we go hunting, or do we go hunting before we go HUNTING?" I can tell what she means from the emphasis on the words.

"As much as I would like to stay in bed with you and just enjoy us being alone, I think it'd be wiser to do what we said that we're out here to do. And then do what we really wanted to do."

Mom's face is a fake disappointed, "When did I take the time to raise such an intelligent son that is responsible? And knows how to hide poor behavior?" The kiss catches me off guard for some reason. I should've expected it.

She rolls away from me to get cleaned up. I really do like watching her. Her body moves around so gracefully. She moves much more like Prishna, who has extra pounds, rather than Isabel, who is extremely trim. As I sit here and think about it, it's actually more like Chihiro when she's doing her morning Tai Chi. Slow transitions. Purposeful, but smooth.

"Are you about to jerk off watching my ass flex?" Claire jokes. I get moving. She gives me a quick kiss as she hands me the disposable washcloths.

*****

I really hate the smell of the deer urine that we sprayed our clothes and gear with. It reminds me of cleaning out the houses of dead hoarders or driving a small earth mover after a meth house blows up. But, that's a me problem. It's not so much a problem for Mom. She told me earlier that it only reminded her of needing to babysit when Krista and I were kids in order to pay the bills before we started school.

We watch for several hours from our stall over 30 feet up in the tree. I'm getting annoyed with the lunch of dried fruits, seeds, and nuts. I get it. You can't eat meat or processed food like bread while you're hunting because that just alerts the prey to your presence... But trail mix and water is a shitty meal for breakfast. And possibly lunch.

I finally feel her boot tap mine. "1 o'clock." She's points into the distance before lifting her rifle. Bracing it against the stall's frame. I can barely see the deer. I scope them. Two bucks and three does.

Claire whispers, "I want the 12 point."

"I don't have a clean shot on the four point." I respond. As I'm trying to figure out how to how to scope the only other buck.

"What about 11 o'clock?" she asks. I turn to look. I see an eight and ten point buck.

"I have a target." Claire taps my foot again while stifling a giggle. "When do we shoot? 3 2 1?"

"Yes. Tell me 3 when you think you're ready."

A few seconds later, I whisper, "3."

Claire whispers back, "2."

"1."

*****

We managed to get the deer back to the shack, hung up to drain under a skeeter net. I set up the automatic lights and perimeter alarm, just in case there's dogs or coyotes out here. We ditch out clothes into the laundry bag to leave in the shack, before quickly washing shower under the camp shower.

"You know we can head home tomorrow if you want. We got more one more than I expected." she tells me as we eat our burgers for dinner.

In between bites, I disagree. "Nah. I'd rather we make the mess out here. You know let nature clean it up. Besides, I don't want to let them go too long before starting to process the meat. I want to get them on ice as soon as possible. If we leave now before processing the meat and not get it on ice, it'll spoil. I think that Monday is the soonest we can head back." She nods her head in understanding.

Later, we hike a little ways away to sit on a boulder on the shore of a little lake so that we can watch the sun set. She's so warm in my arms. Her head is resting against my cheek. She interrupts my wool gathering, "Can we sleep under the stars tonight?"

*****

After we chuck one of the mattress from the shack into the bed of the truck, we just cuddle by the fire, watching it burn down to embers.

While the fire still has a little life left to it, Claire stands up to stretch. Her thin broomstick hippy skirt is basically translucent when she stands in front of the fire. I can see the shape of her body through the fabric from the glow of the fire. I know that she has no underwear on because I can see the silhouette of her lips. Yes. Those lips. Claire pulls her phone out of her skirt's one and only pocket. She plays some old folk rock music that I don't recognize. She pulls her tank top off and tosses it onto a nearby log that serves as seating. She bends down at the waist to kiss me, leaving the phone on the log next to my butt. She knows I'm staring at her pussy. When she breaks the kiss she pulls my tshirt off of me.

1...345678