Small Town Sex Workers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After erasing my initial response, I finally type into my phone, "What do you want me to call you?"

Several minutes later, "I don't know. Let me think about it, aijin." A minute later, she sends me a selfie of her ahego face. I roll my eyes. I let the conversation go and wish a a good night.

I grab a quick shower to knock all of the grass clippings and random dirt off of me and out of my hair. For the first time this week, I'm just in regular jeans and a band shirt. It feels nice to not have to worry about my appearance.

I find in the kitchen a note from Mom. It's basic instructions on how to finish getting dinner ready. I do the three simple things of raising the temp of the oven, starting the steamed veggies, and smash the potatoes before they rest. It's a bunch of bullshit. Whatever. It makes Mom happy.

While I'm scrolling through the streaming service, I hear someone come home. Not worrying about it, I ignore it.

Krista's voice grumbles "You forgot your stupid burner phone." My older sister drops a device onto my lap. "Why was it even in my room? Perv."

My brain is suddenly firing on all cylinders. My mind is trying to think of how she even got the burner phone in the first place. I would never have dropped my phone in her room. I have no reason to even be in there. Despite my emotional need to argue with her, I keep my mouth shut. Something isn't adding up.

I know that I'm skating on the edge of the law. This phone has all sorts of evidence on it. And all things considered, that conversation actually went easy and polite. Not Krista's normal confrontational style.

I check it since I haven't had it with me at all today. One notification. A text with a picture. I go to the bathroom nonchalantly. When I open it up, I'm greeted to a very lovely photo of a spread pussy. Very nice. Just a little landing strip at the top of the photo. And wet as hell. The text has map coordinates and a date and time. Obviously, a current customer told them of the etiquette of using map coordinates rather than addresses. Welp. New business. I check my calendar and text back a different date and time. Just a couple of days later.

I take a long piss as I wait for a reply. New clients are usually super excited to get a response and wait by their phones. The phone chirps as I'm washing my hands.

The new text is a string of emojis. Either she's about my age or has a kid my age. Eggplant, water drops, and a laughing face. Somebody likes sucking cock. I put the appointment into the phone's calendar with the coordinates. Next Friday, last thing in the afternoon. Always a nice way to end the week.

*****

Friday...

Chihiro is in rare form this morning. She woke me up super early to fuck my brains out. I think I got about three hours of sleep last night. But, I'm not going to tell my favorite client 'no.'

"You need to shower, aijin," she tells me as my dick slowly slides out of her pussy. She kisses me and rolls off of the bed. I follow that tight ass into the wide and spacious shower stall.

This is one of those fancy deals. Shower heads on three sides. Waterfall shower head on top if you prefer.

I hug her from behind as she gets the water to the temperature that we both can tolerate. She's one of those women that takes scolding hot water showers. She is fortunately more than willing to tone it down for the sake of sex in the shower. I mean she's told me that she used to bath in hot spring baths in her home country as a kid for crying out loud.

We step in and she immediately starts kissing me. I'm loving that I'm still really young and able to get an erection quickly after a few minutes. My dad, from what I'm told, needs pills to maintain after one ejaculation. That's not something I'm looking forward to in my future.

I turn her to face the corner. She understands the assignment. She pushes her ass out and braces against the wall. I find the sweet spot easily. She's still open and dripping from the two hour fucking we just had in bed. I don't even need to worry about slipping in.

I kiss the back of her neck as I pound into that tight pussy. Her ass may be small but it is enough to keep me from hurting her as our bodies slap together. I usually find it comical to hear the echoing when we're in the shower together. This time? I guess I'm feeling as needy as she does.

Her head lolls down. She's staring at the floor. I wrap one arm around her stomach. Keeping one on her hip.

"Marcus-kun. I need you to cum in me again." I can barely hear her over the echoing slaps from our flesh and the white noise from the water falling. She mews, "You make me want to stop my birth control." I keep going. She wants her orgasm. I'll give it to her.

When she finally hits her crescendo, her feet slip. I reflexively grab her and lean back. I don't need a broken dick. Not today. Not ever. Once I've pulled out of her and put her back on her feet, she kisses me furiously.

We hear my phone's alarm clock go off. We hustle to actually shower. She is all smiles and laughter. She has turned her controlled behaviors back on. She stops molesting me long enough for me to dress and leave.

At my truck, she tells me, "Aishitemasu. That means 'I love you,' Marcus-kun."

I drag up the only phrase that I can remember my grandmother teaching me, "Jeg elsker deg."

Chihiro kisses me softly. "Go, make money for your education."

*****

As I'm driving to my last appointment, I get a phone call from Josue, one of my part timers. He is talking a mile a minute in Spanish. My grasp on the language is tenuous at best. Most of it is high school and first year college Spanish.

This was one of the easiest days that I've had in a while. I haven't even broken a sweat since I've been signing up new normal clients. I shout back into the phone that I have on speaker that is in between my hand and the steering wheel, "Home-bray!" Yes, I know my pronunciation sucks and I have a Peggy Hill accent. "No poo-WAY-dough in-tend-DER-tay!"

He takes a deep breath and says, "How lung you get hair?"

As I'm turning the wheel to enter the driveway, I see him and the client. "Tay vay-O, bro." He turns to look behind him. He hangs up once he sees me.

I see Mrs. Isabel Bella yelling at Josue. This is not good.

I pull up and slide out of my truck. I whistle to get Mrs. Bella's attention. I tip my hat. She's a sucker for the cowboy routine. She has had me keep my boots on in the past just for that. If you know what I mean. I walk over to the company truck that Josue's driving. Why am I acting like I have more than one that I let the part timers use? Whatever.

I see a bag of fertilizer on the ground and a hand cranked broadcaster on top of it.

He starts to say, "This beach bean..."

I interrupt him with my deepest drawl, "Thank you, Ho-shway. You did me a solid bringing that there here. You can head out to your next project." There will be no productive conversations while they're both agitated. I stick my hand out to shake his.

He grabs my hand. "Thank you, senor. Peas done ask me to come hair a gain." Josue climbs back into the truck and pulls out.

Now, Isabel is a formidable woman. She's one of those 'Fit After Forty' Instagram 'Muscle Mommy' models that has an OnlyFans. She doesn't think she's racist. But, gods damn. The shit that falls out of her mouth.

She yells at me, "Why was that Illegal on my prop..."

I hold up a finger interrupting her. "Stop. I don't even want to hear the rest of that sentence." I'm very not in the mood for politics. She slams her palms onto her hips as she is about to engage Karen mode. "He was only supposed to be here for one minute. To literally drop the fertilizer and hand crank thingee and leave. He wasn't supposed to even talk to you." I know she doesn't know what a broadcaster is. It also enhances the image of me being 'just a simple piece of white trash' calling it a 'thingee.'

"But, I have camer...!"

"I know you do, Isabel." I'm not going to entertain her ranting tirade. I will keep interrupting her. "He was doing a drop off. No services... Do I need to come back when you're calmer?" I love that delicious sensation of schadenfreude watching her face flip over to fear. Fear that I'll leave.

She lurches forward to me and grabs my arm. "Please! Don't leave! I've been looking forward to you coming here for sex months, I mean, six months!" Her grip is painful. I may be strong from the work I do everyday, but... bored housewives that have nothing to do but exercise?

I glance at her hands on my arm. She releases me immediately. "Oh, Shit! Fuck! Marcus!" She's entering panic mode. This is not good.

I take the two steps towards her and take her hand and gently squeeze it. "Why don't you get me an iced tea and put on that bikini that you wanted me to see? I'll meet you at the pool." She visibly relaxes.

"No sugar, right?" she asks. She still remembers that I'm a northerner. I nod affirmatively. She smiles and scurries off to the house.

I sling the 40 pound bag over my shoulder and walk around the fucking McMansion to the garden in the back. Isabel is one of my original 'clients.' She's been like this since I met her.

She almost makes as much money as her petroleum husband. The problem is she hates him now because he didn't become a gym rat like her during the Covid lock downs, lie she did. He continued to work as he always did.

Mind you, he's not out of shape. He's just avoiding her because she's become so demanding and aggressive. He's one of the few husbands over the few years I've been doing this that I actually feel bad for. I'm fucking the negative energy out of her so that he can have some form of a normal life.

She should be pleasant to be around after I leave. Her husband leaves fat tips when she's willing to have a conversation after I'm finished calming her down. So to speak. He's the only one that I think might know the truth of what I do.

*****

I stuff the empty plastic bag into the trashcan at the far end of the pool area. I drop off the basket of tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers at the door. I knock gently on the glass pane.

A few seconds later, Muscle Mommy Isabel steps out of the sliding glass door. She is wearing a towel around her body. I can see the clearly defined and muscled thighs, calves, shoulders, and arms. She's a walking gun show. There are black spaghetti straps from her top poking out of the towel. This doesn't bode well. She has horrible taste in clothing. She's carrying a tray with a pitcher of iced tea and a couple of glasses. I see a packet of blue pills and condoms.

"Are you wanting an extended session today?" I ask. I don't want to take one of those pills. I'll end up at Chihiro's later. Wearing her out and feeling guilty about it. She doesn't answer me.

She sets the tray down and pours the tea in the glasses. She hands me one. Once I take it she starts running her hand over my chest.

"Hey, kiddo. Isn't that shirt really hot for you?" she asks me. Oh. We're role playing today. I didn't bring the dog collar with me today. *Sigh * Here we go.

I drain the glass of everything but the ice. I walk past her to put the glass on the table she left the tray on. I take my hat and shirt off.

"Put the hat back on, kiddo. I like it." she teases me as she walks up behind me and gropes my chest.

I'm nowhere near as defined as she is. Yes, I'm strong. I build shit for a living. I throw 40 pound bags of fertilizer around on a daily basis. But you can't see my abs like you can hers. My arms may be thick. But you can see the definition of her muscles when she flexes. Not me.

"Anything else, Mommy?" I hate saying that word with someone that I'm about to shove my dick into.

She rubs her hands over me, "I'd like you to take off your jeans, kiddo. You know. Just for us to be wearing the same amount of clothes."

Yup. Here we go.

"When I do take them off, Mommy..." I say in a calm and collected voice. "I want an apology for embarrassing me in front of my friend." I sit down to kick off my boots. Isabel looks confused. I stand back up to unbuckle my belt and jeans. "What's the matter Mommy? Did you forget that I had to embarrass myself to my friend to make him feel ok after you yelled at him?" The jeans hit the floor. I step out of them. This is usually when she stares at my boxers. She's staring me in the face. Confused. I'm no longer using the playful tone. I shift to a controlling tone. I caress her check with the back of my hand. "You need to apologize for embarrassing me in front of my friend. He may be older than both of us, but he's still my friend... Mommy." I hook a finger into the towel that she has wrapped around her. "May I? Mommy?" Isabel nods dumbfoundedly. I yank it away. It goes somewhere else, and I don't care where. That's a problem for future Isabel.

The towel, now gone, hid a leopard print bikini. I want to vomit. This is the worst. So many options. She went for the trashiest. Even for white trash, like me. She is so wealthy that she could buy any swimsuit. And she bought trash.

I lie, "So, pretty. Mommy. You want to know how you can apologize to me?" Oh. Gods. I'm about to really fucking hate myself. This idea disturbs me.

Isabel has yet to look away from me, much less break the staring contest that she started. She asks me breathlessly, "How?"

Without hesitation, I command her, "Pee." I control my internal reflex to cringe and / or vomit as I say this. I'm a fucking monster.

"Wha, wha, what?" Isabel stutters. The fear is clearly written across her face. Muscle Mommy is starting to panic again. This time I don't care as much. I am using the few inches of height advantage that I have to domineer. I take a hold of her jaw. Strong enough that she can't get out of my grip, but not strong enough to hurt her.

"I said, 'Pee.' Not go to the bathroom to pee. You understood me correctly when I said 'pee' that I meant for you to pee right now. Standing in front of me. In your new bikini that you wanted to show me. That's how I'll know that you really want to apologize to me... Pee." Her eyes widen as she fully gets what I'm saying.

I'm glad that I threw the towel away from her. I could hear a few droplets of urine hit the concrete as I stared at her. The towel would've soaked it up.

"Somebody needs to get rid of soiled clothing. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Don't move, Mommy," I tell her before going over to the plastic trunk by the pool. I find the disposable washcloths that I know are stored there. I grab a chair on my way back.

Isabel stands there frozen without her bikini bottoms on. I drop the chair in front of her. "Put your foot on the chair, Mommy." What the fuck am I doing with my life? She complies. I use a lot of the washcloths to clean her up. I ask her, next to her ear, "Show me where I missed."

She barely turns her head to respond. The trembling voice surprises me, "You missed nothing... kiddo. You made Mommy clean."

"Does Mommy want to further apologize to me?"

She shivers. "Yes. I want to further apologize. I want my kiddo to love me."

"Stay here," I tell her. Jesus fuck! Where is my brain going?! I grab one of the kneeling pads for gardening. I drop in front of her. I shuck my boxers. She immediately grabs the pad and puts it at my feet.

"Yes. Please! Kiddo! May I suck your dick?" Isabel lines up on the pad in front of my crotch. She doesn't wait for my to agree before my cock is in her mouth. I'm face fucking her within moments.

I'm close to cumming. I snap my fingers. She stops. She pulls back from my dick. Worry is evident on her face. I start to jerk off. Aiming my dick at her face. She immediately smiles and closes her eyes. Her mouth is wide open.

I cum. But I angle it to splatter her tits. I'm aiming at the horrific leopard print bikini.

She feels it hit her breasts. She giggles. "Kiddo was so excited that he missed the target."

In a nonplussed voice, I say, "Mommy is wearing soiled clothing again. Let me get something to clean her up. Cleanliness is next to godliness. And Mommy is a good Christian woman. Isn't she?" I turn around to grab the disposable cloths to clean Isabel up.

"Yes, I am. Kiddo knows that Christ is the most important thing in the world," is all that I hear from behind me.

It's literal seconds before I turn back to her. Isabel has already cleaned herself of my cum. I see her pushing the last drops of semen into her mouth.

"Somebody's hungry." I go to the iced tea tray for a condom.

"But what if we don't use a condom?" she whines.

"You know the rules. Clean screens means nothing in between." I remind her. I didn't expect her to sprint for the door. I follow after her at a walking pace. Muscle Mommy Isabel is always prepared to show you how clean she is. Clean eating. Clean shaven. Now? Clean screens?

She doesn't get far from me before she grabs some papers. She spins around with a maniacal look on her face.

She slaps them into my chest. Screaming, "You're literally the only person I'm fucking! I'm tired of you wearing condoms! I drink your jizz! I want to...! Eep!" She cuts off when I snap my fingers and point at the floor. She drops into a sieza position, staring at my feet.

It took me a whole summer to teach her that.

I whisper, "Your excitement to show me your result tells me enough." I slowly gather her hair up into one hand and firmly pull it back to have her look up at me. "Does Mommy want a sticky cum filled belly?"

She whines, "Yes, please. Kiddo, I love you."

Something's off. Very off. "I have two questions, Isabel." She nods stiffly since I'm holding her hair. She definitely noticed that I used her name instead of calling her 'Mommy.' "First do you know Prishna Arya?" I needed to confirm my suspicions. Was Prishna telling me the truth?

Her eyes get wide. "We play Bridge together and talk about what we want you to do with us." I can barely hear her response.

I pull my mouth to the side to show my displeasure. "Mommies aren't supposed to be brats. You are very much a brat today." I release her hair and turn to the door. "I'm going to get our clothes from the pool. Mommy better be ready for me in her room. I need to think of how to I correct your bratty behavior."

*****

I throw her bikini and towel into the laundry machine before I head to her bedroom. I have to take a minute to breathe and recollect myself. I am not enjoying this. But this is literally what she pays me to do. I'm just unfortunately needing to crank it up to 11 today.

I walk into her bedroom to see her in sitting sieza at the foot of her bed. I notice a neatly folded pile of clothes on a chair close by. It doesn't take a genius to recognize your own branded work clothes. When the fuck did I leave those behind? How has she kept them hidden? I pull my wallet, keys, and phone out of the jeans I was wearing and set them on top of the clean ones. I put the clothes I was wearing into her hamper.

The bed is turned down and covered in flower petals. She obviously thought today would be romantic. I sit down on the edge of the bed. "Where did those come from, Mommy?" It's so strange to see this pushing 50 year old 165 lbs. blonde of solid muscle neat freak health nut shiver in fear. Or is it shame?

"I asked Maria Espinoza to give them to me," she tells me in a small voice.

Really? She's going to verbal abuse one Latino after getting my stuff from another Latina? What the actual fuck? And she's talking with Prishna about me. That solidifies my decision.

I tell her slowly and clearly, "Mommy has been keeping many secrets from her Kiddo. I'm not going to tell you that you can't go over to the Arya's to play. What I am telling you is that you are not allowed to warn Auntie Prishna that she will be punished as well. You can tell her about today after I see her Tuesday. Are we clear, Mommy?" She nods silently. "Good. Now. You're going to bend over my lap for a spanking." I tell her as I keep my voice calm and even. She looks up. Her face is awash of confused emotions. She slowly gets up and walks over to me. She bends over my knees. I spread my legs as much as I can to support her weight. "You've been very bratty today, Mommy. You embarrassed me in front of one of my friends. You've been keeping secrets from me. And talking about me behind my back..."

123456...8