Small Town Sex Workers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom walks over to Krista to kiss her on the forehead. When she walks over to me, she kisses me on the lips. She leaves without another word.

We sit there to drink our coffee. After several minutes, I get up to get clothes out for myself. When I see that Krista is still sitting on my bed, I walk over to her room to get something for her to wear.

"Hey, Krista," I say. "I don't know what you want me to call you to get your attention. But I got you some clothes to wear after your shower."

She finally gets up from my bed. She looks at the clothes that I picked out for her and myself. "Were you planning on dressing us as a couple? Or just getting clothes that we're comfortable in?"

I refuse to let her joke about my choices. "You want to dress as a couple?" I dig into my dresser. I come up with matching shirts. "I've got these."

She glares at me. I get drug into the shower by my hand. Krista refuses to say anything. "Get in, dork."

I snark back, "Says the woman that is fixing up a broken down Bronco so that it's lifted. With lights flashing around he tires, and.."

Krista kisses me to shut me up. "Get in the stupid shower, stupid."

It only takes us seconds to devolve into debauchery. My dick is thrust into her at her insistence. I'm not going to argue. The water spraying down on us makes it sound so much louder.

Once my sister feels me fill her up and her cunt clamps down onto me... she finally lets me do the boyfriend thing of washing her hair.

"You're really gentle, Marc. Thank you."

"Why shouldn't I be? I got kinda rough with your pussy."

"Let's not talk about that."

"Why?"

Looking at me over her shoulder, she tells me, "This is the first time in my life that I don't want to be on birth control... Wash my back?"

I do as asked. She continues, "You make it hard to not fuck you... and I know I shouldn't. But I like it too much... Is this what Mom or Jaya's mom deal with?"

I know what I want to say. Instead, I flip her hair off of her back. "I'm obviously not done yet. You're still talking." I turn her to face the wall.

Krista braces against the wall as I grab her hips to fuck her silly.

*****

I'm collecting myself and Krista from the shower floor. We're all awkward limbs.

"Are you ok, Krista?"

Angrily, she responds, "You better give me a pet name for the next time you do that! And it better be in bed! We almost hurt each other! You.... idiot... moron... I didn't hurt your dick? Did I?"

"Nope." I smile at her.

"Good." She kisses me as she straddles me. "I'm not done yet." My back makes ridiculous suction noises on the slick floor as I thrust up into her.

I watch has my dick disappears into her. She rest her forehead on mine and looks down at our merging sexes. "It actually looks just as sexy as it feels, bro." She stare at our collective junk pistoning against each other. "I... I can actually... see my cream... on your balls." She kisses me.

Once we finally cum, the water is starting to get cold. We rinse off quickly, and hop out. I sprinkle little kisses across her neck and ears while we dry off.

Krista goes with the idea of dressing as a couple. Most people will probably think we're dressing like twins. No harm. No Foul.

Mom has food ready for us when we walk in. "Sit down, kids. I have some thoughts I want to share with you."

We start eating. Krista has her left hand on my leg and Claire has her right hand on my other leg.

"I was thinking while you two were having loud make up sex. Krista you graduate this year with your Master's. Marcus you're going to be a sophomore this year. Once the year is over, I'm willing to help you find a place to live off campus. Obviously Krista will have to move to your college town, Marcus. She can get an entry level job for a couple of years. We can reevaluate after Marcus graduates. But you'll have full access to him everyday, Krista." Claire is smiling widely at her plan. "And I can visit at least monthly for my special time with Marcus. In addition to all of the holidays. I can move my office into one of your bedrooms, and make my office the bedroom that you guys can share when you visit. That'll be far enough on the other side of the house from my bedroom that your father won't hear you two."

"Possible flaw in your plan, Mom." Krista pipes in. There are two bedrooms that need to be dealt with."

"Pish posh. We can figure that out as we go. We at least have a start. Maybe I can turn it into a personal gym..." Claire dismissed the issue. "Now why don't you two spend the day together and bond some more. Maybe go down to the lake for a swim? That way you can ogle each other's half naked bodies in the sun thinking about what you're going to do in bed tonight."

"But, what about my business, Claire?"

"We'll figure it out. It's not like you could keep it up forever. You'll have to unwind the sex part obviously. Maybe you can have full time employees while you're living off campus?"

"No, Mom. He needs to keep it running. At least until he graduates. I'm sure one of them will get really upset if he shuts it down before then and starts making trouble for him. And then us." Krista counters.

"Good point. Hadn't thought about that, Sweetie." Mom thinks for a minute.

"It's only a two hour drive home. I can do that easily on the weekends." Krista adds.

"And we'll also need to talk about one or two clients that are rather attached to me. And Jaya."

"Then that sounds like a good workaround for now, Krista. And duly noted, Marcus... Now. You two go bond." Claire says with authority before kissing me roughly. "Before I decide to keep him to myself for the rest of the day, Krista." She walks away to her office.

I grin at Krista. "I already know you look hot in a bikini."

Her grin has more naughtiness than mine, "And, I know of a secluded island at the lake." She slides her hand around the back of my head to kiss me. Breaking the kiss, "Go get the canoe on top of my truck. I need more of that delicious dick, and I'm feeling adventurous."

*****

Epilogue:

At the end of the summer...

I'm busy packing my stuff up preparing to head back to campus. I think we have a really good plan hashed out for the next couple of years.

I stuff the only two plushies that I own into a bag. A rabbit and a deer. I know that my roommate is going to think that I'm either weird or gay. And I can (and probably will) care less about their opinion. The deer is obviously to remind me of Claire. And the rabbit? That's Krista. This summer we've been inseparable, and fucking every chance we got. Usually for several hours before Claire demanded my attention. I giggle and start to get hard when I see the heart shaped pattern on the rabbit's butt. Krista told me that she wants me to think about fucking her from behind every time I see it. Krista has become my 'Bunny.'

My phone buzzes. The text message is from Mom. <>

Walking in I see Mom sitting at her desk. She's turned to face the door. Not only is that smile seductive, but that crop top spaghetti strap tank top and the broomstick skirt with the split that goes up to her hips is fucking sexy as hell. So much smooth tanned skin on display. I still think it's funny that she got a belly button ring to imitate Krista. She says that she always wanted one since the 90's, but was scared to be called a slut for having it. But I have my opinion.

She's patiently waiting for me to sit down next to her. I close the door behind me and lock it. Dad's not due home for another three hours, but why risk it? I sit down. Now mind you I didn't think anything about the chair not having armrest at that time. But, it'll be important that Mom brought this chair in from another room for me to use instead of the other chairs in her office. She slides her butt up to the edge of her seat.

She hands me the letter that Dad wrote her that I didn't finish reading. "I've already had a conversation with Krista. I need to talk with you now, but I need you to read the rest of the letter, Sugar."

I start at the point that I left off.

"Please, don't flaunt it in my face. Keep the future lover a secret from me.

If you still have the urge to have more children... If they look close enough to me, I'll raise them as my own. If they don't, they we'll agree to tell everyone that we're in counseling and that I've forgiven you for infidelity. If the kids ask, I'll just say that I already know and that your happiness is more important.

I love you, Claire. I want you to be happy and safe.

Sincerely,

Alex"

"Mom, I'm failing to see the connection. I'm feeling stupid."

"My name is Claire," she reminds me. The gears in my head speed up. She opens the day planner on her desk. I see an appointment with a sticky note with an arrow pointing at it, and a plastic tube next to that date.

It finally hits me. Claire's pregnant. And I'm the only guy she's been with.

She slides out of her chair and unbuckles my belt. I'm in too much shock for my brain to understand what she's doing. My dick has a mind of it's own. Once I smelled her excitement when I walked in, it started to get happy. I unconsciously lift my butt to let her slide my jeans down to my ankles. Claire pulls the skirt to the side to expose her naked freshly shaved pussy, and straddles me.

Effortlessly taking my incestuous flesh into her own incestuous sex, "Let's celebrate, Sugar," she whispers. "It's not like I can get anymore pregnant."

"Besides, Sugar. You should worry more about your little rabbit going off of her birth control in two years." With that statement, Claire kisses me to shut me up so that we can fuck.

***

Thank you for reading. This is most likely a one shot with these characters, but I do have thoughts for a series revolving around the same concepts, but with different characters. We'll see in the future.

***

1...345678