All Comments on 'Small Town U.S.A.'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Prostitution, loan sharks, fraudulent contractors.

a dumb piece of shit for a husband and bar owner. And a woman to dumb to move out on her husband and live a normal life. If all she got for this was herpes and failure to have children and aged a few years she was lucky. Most washed up whores are moved to the central or south american trade, kept on drugs til they die. She was very lucky to even be alive. Actually I dont like the story. Tired of reading about people with IQs near 70.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what a crock

hey moose die easy wheer im from ... take a wva redneck and usually they can wipe a knats ass at a hundred yards with a 30.06 ..beforer i turned my wife over to him i would have wiped his ass ...the bullet would have also eliminated his fucking dick...make the story believable next time ..eers dont take no shit and with nothing in writing moose would be hanginng on my wall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
gee, how original

a wife has to pay her husband's debt to the mob with sex. wow, I've never read that in a Literotica story before.

And the word is 'cries', not cry's'

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!

First off a nice story, not my cup of tea but still nice. Now for the assholes that made negative comments, I say " If you don't like a story, WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU FINISH READING IT THEN????????" Damn if I don't like a story as much as you 3 assholes say you don't like it, then answer my above question.

Keep the stories flowing Isopropyl..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A waste of time.

You could have at least let the main charachter get some kind of revenge. Jeez.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
No respect

Entertaining enough story, but it is completely unsatisfying. I wish you ended the story with the main character actually shooting Moose rather than simply thinking about it. I don't agree with violence, but honestly that is the only thing that could redeem this man at this point. There is no way his wife can respect him after all of this. In fact, if she didn't contract herpes, I seriously doubt she would be with him. This marriage may last the distance, but it is only because they each can not be with anyone else. There is no respect or love in this marriage. If he respected his wife, there is no way he could justify using her to keep his bar open. If she respected him, there is no way she would move in with another man. Furthermore, she allowed herself to get pimped out to other guys. I can't imagine them gaining any respect for each other in the future. All I see is an unhappy, sexless marriage with no respect and a lot of problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Story of 2 Losers

He should have never consider what Moose offered and she should never have agreed and...she liked it!

Now, he is going to shoot Moose? I don't care for Moose but the real problem people here are these two idiots who...didn't care about each other enough to abstain from Moose but rather used excuses to go forward. They need to shoot themselves and...oh yeah - go ahead and shoot Moose first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I doubt if you can shoot Moose

Yo ass can't even spell.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Really stupid story

And stupid guy. Why shoot moose he's the only one with a brain. The other two are complete morons.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Don't talk

Don't talk about it. As Granny said in Outlaw Josie Wales, "Talk don't mean diddly squat!" Blow the Moose away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous