Small World Ch. 01: A Revealing Photo

Story Info
An unexpected item in a photo reveals more than intended.
3.1k words
4.3
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyrdrune
wyrdrune
56 Followers

A fantasy, very loosely based on a comment seen in a Literotica chat room.

Part 1 does have some sex in it, but not a lot - it's more about setting up for part 2


Late Sunday afternoon

"You are fucking kidding me!?!" I shouted, as I opened the latest pictures from one of my chat partners.

"What's the problem," came the shout up the stairs from my wife, as I sat, my jaw on my desk, looking at the first of the pictures that had just arrived in the latest email.

"You need to see this!" I called out, minimizing the window so I could explain the origin before she saw the picture.

"Hang on," she yelled back, "I'm nearly done making coffee - I'll bring it up, unless it really can't wait?"

"I certainly need a coffee... maybe with a brandy in it", I muttered to myself. "It can wait", I raised my voice again.

I rolled the spare chair over next to my desk while I waited, then I heard the creaking floorboards of the stairs. She came into my office and delivered a coffee to my coaster. "What was all that about?" she asked.

"You might want to sit down", I started, pointing to the chair. She sat down, her own coffee going on another coaster that she got from the bookcase.

"Now, you remember 'Wife-Sharer-69', from Lit?" I asked. She nodded, "he's the one who you've been chatting with and swapping our piccies with right?"

"Yeah, that's him. You remember his hot wife, the curvy shaved woman?"

She nodded, "yeah... Why? What's happened? She's not turned out to be your Aunt has she?" she chuckled.

"Not quite..." I answered, my tone getting more serious. "It's just... his latest pictures... well... you remember that one from last week, where I thought I saw a bit of carpet and joked that he needed to be careful otherwise someone who knew him might work out who he is..."

"And you haven't..? You've been careful, like always, right?" she asked, a worried look on her face.

"Yes, of course, I always make sure ours are cropped carefully, as we agreed." I reassured her.

"So what's the problem?" she asked.

"Let me show you," I replied, reaching for my mouse and bringing up the first of the pictures.

"Oh nice action shot!" she commented, as the picture appeared. A curvy woman, on her back on a sofa, a dildo in her pussy, and a cock up her arse. Standard shot, but especially hot because I knew she'd rather it was a real cock than a dildo in her pussy, and because I'd chatted online many times with the owner of the cock that was in her arse. The picture was nicely framed, showing just the action, and a little of the side of the sofa or chair they were on and the floor, but no faces or visible tattoos or other "identifying marks".

"Hang on..." she leant in to look closer... "oh... oh I see... well... that's... umm..." She blushed, she actually blushed.

"Yeah... it is, isn't it?"

"It is. It bloody well is... it has to be... that's the phone case her bloody daughter made for her... well fuck."

Sat on the floor, on the polished wood, right up against the edge of the sofa, sticking out from under the sheet they'd thrown over it, was a mobile phone, face down, looking like it had been forgotten when they were setting up the shot.

It was unique. We knew it was unique. Because we'd been there when it had been given to the owner by the maker.

I closed the window - I didn't dare look at any of the other photos till I processed this. I looked at her. She looked at me. "What do we do?" I asked.

"How the fuck do I know?" she answered, as confused as I was.

We sat in silence for a minute.

"Well I'm supposed to be fixing that cupboard door in the utility room. I'm gonna take my coffee, and go and do that while I let this sink in," I said

"OK, I'll find something to do too. But... fuck..." she replied.

Grabbing my coffee, and pausing only to give her a quick kiss, I headed down to the utility room. Getting my toolbox out I started planning how to fix the door. But I couldn't concentrate. I found myself drifting back, thinking about all the conversations, all the pictures, all the discussion of fantasies and realities...

"Wife-Sharer-69" was someone I'd met on Literotica chat a few months ago. We'd both been in the swingers room, and as I usually do with interesting usernames, I checked out his profile. We had similar interests (wife swapping and sharing, bi, group, anal) so I DMed him and we got chatting. We found we did indeed have a lot in common, and we chatted about fantasies of sharing our wives, and of bi mmf, and discussed the things our wives were into.

After a while we swapped email addresses and started sharing pictures, always careful not to give away any identifying details. At least until now...

The last batch I'd sent him had been three scenes of me and Sally (my wife). One with her tits covered in my cum, one of her bum with my cock in it, and one of her pussy with a double ended dildo in it, the other end of which was in my arse. That was a slightly complex shot to set up, but oh it felt so good, rocking back and forth on it.

And then by return he'd sent this batch, which I'd only got as far as the first one before I saw the... I can't really say "incriminating"... evidence.

Oh gods, that phone case, this was going to open a huge can of worms.

That phone case was made by Mary, the 19 yr. old daughter of Ruth, a friend of ours. Mary normally lived with her dad (it was all amicable, he lived much closer to her college so it made sense) but at the weekends she was quite often to be found visiting her mum and her mum's husband Peter.

Sally had met Ruth at the gym, got chatting, and become friends. Peter and I had met through them, and over a couple of years we'd all become good friends. There had never been any indication that they had anything other than a monogamous, hetro, marriage. Sure, there had been the usual flirting that you get with friends who are confident in their relationships, but nothing more.

About 2 months ago, Mary had been visiting her mum and the five of us had gone to a local Craft Fair. One of the stalls sold DIY phone case kits, and unknown to the rest of us Mary had bought one to do a present for her mum. We got back to their house, cracked some beers, and Mary disappeared. Returning 30 minutes later she surprised her mum with a custom phone case, decorated with a picture of their cats, along with some sparkles and glitter.

And now that phone case was exhibit 1 to make the case that Peter and Ruth were at the very least up for fantasising about swapping, and bi mmf and ffm, and maybe more.

Thinking about it, I wondered if that existing friendship, even though we didn't know it, was part of why we'd hit it off so well on Literotica.

"So, that door's not going to fix itself," Sally commented from behind me. I jumped, nearly knocking my (now cold) coffee over.

"No, I guess not," I answered, moving the coffee to the sink.

"I've had a thought," she said, "as to what we can do about it," she paused, thinking. "We've really got two choices and it comes down to what result we want to get..." she continued.

"One option is to pretend we didn't see it and try very hard to keep things as they are. But I think now that we know, it would change things - you'd message him differently, and we'd behave differently around them. It can't be 'unseen'.

I nodded, I couldn't fault her logic.

"But then we have the further problem, of what if they don't want us to know?" she asked. "It must have been an accident, there's no way it was deliberate, unless they somehow had some sense that it was you he was chatting to. But it's much more likely to be accidental."

I had a sudden flash of thought.

"What if we recreate the shot, and leave one of our phones in the same spot, with a picture of say.. the garden room on it, and send it to them? If they spot it, and it was intentional, then they'll know. If it wasn't and they check their image, they'll know that we're sending them a signal, if they don't spot it, then we're no worse off."

"Yeah, actually, we might be worse off... if they spot it and are so embarrassed that we know and that they know that we know..." was Sally's thought in reply.

"Yeah, and we need to decide how far we want to take it too - do we want it to be an "oh you caught us, let's just keep it virtual" situation, or do we want to see how far it'll go in the real world?" I pondered.

"Are we overthinking this? Let's leave it for now, it's dinner time and I'm hungry," was her response.

We did indeed leave it, for all of 15 minutes, and then, while we were preparing dinner, Sally piped up "sod it, let's do it - it's a hot setup, and it'll be even hotter know what it might lead to."

"I take it you've decided how far you'd want to go?" I answered, knowing that I'd take it as far as she was willing to go.

"Yup, I'll take it as far as you want to take it," we looked at each other, I laughed. "What's funny?" she asked.

"I had the same thought, I'll go as far as you want to. So I guess that means we go as far as it'll go until one of us says stop. After all, nothing ventured, nothing gained, huh?" I chuckled

She smiled, "Exactly".

I smiled back at her, "after dinner then?"

She nodded.

Dinner was created, eaten, and cleared away.

I transferred the picture to the big TV in the living room while Sally went to take a photo of the garden room, being sure to get something unique as the main part of the picture. She came back with a grin on her face. "What did you find?" I asked.

She showed me the picture - it was the painting that she'd done last year on the wall of the garden room, with the sofa in front of it that Sally and Ruth had been sitting on only last weekend. "That'll do the job," I grinned.

Like a well oiled machine, we split the tasks. I went and found a sheet of similar colour, and she got her dildo and the lube. Keeping one eye on the picture on the telly I threw the sheet over the chair we were going to use. "Give me your phone? Oh, make sure the screen saver's off!" I prompted. She passed it over, and I positioned it by the side of the chair, making sure it was as close in position to the one in the "original" as I could get.

We stripped off, and I got the camera out of the cupboard. I started by holding the camera up to try to get the angle and framing that Peter had used. While I was working that out, Sally lay down, her legs apart, and frigged her clit for a few seconds. Then she slipped the dildo inside her pussy, with a gentle moan of pleasure, and passed me the lube from the side table. I lubed up her bum, and slowly slid my cock inside her, causing another gentle moan.

"OK, dildo in right hand, left hand not in shot," I prompted, while I tried to adjust my position to have as much of my cock in her as Peter had in Ruth. "Bit less visible dildo."

"OK, hold it, let me frame it right," I said, taking in the wonderful image.

"Got it!" I exclaimed as I took a few shots. The camera went down on the side table and I started fucking Sally's arse, very turned on, and excited, by what we were hoping to achieve. She started fucking herself with the dildo, but this wasn't her favourite position for anal, and after a couple of minutes she asked me to pull out. Once I'd done so she got on all fours on the chair and pushed her bum towards me. I took the hint and pressed my cock back into her bum.

She was frigging her clit with one hand, and leaning on the back of the chair with the other, as I fucked her tight (even after all these years of anal) arse, going balls-deep, and pulling out almost all the way. It didn't take many strokes before I heard the sounds that she makes when she's about to come. A sort of gentle panting, coupled with little grunts and sighs. That sound always makes me go faster, and it worked its magic again this time.

A few more strokes and I could feel her clenching me as her orgasm hit. "Oh god yes! Fuck me! Give me your wonderful cock!" she shouted as she came. I followed shortly after, shooting my cum into her bum, each thrust a spurt, until I'd drained my balls. I stayed put for a moment, to give her time to come down, and then pulled out and stepped back. She go down from the chair and headed for the loo; she does love anal, but likes to clean up afterwards pretty quickly.

I got a cloth out and cleaned my cock, then took the camera upstairs to my office. I loaded the pictures onto my PC, and put the original picture on one monitor. Displaying each of ours on the other monitor I decided which I thought was the closest. I heard Sally come into the room behind me, and she leant over me, her boob resting on my shoulder, as she compared the images.

"It's close, it's very close," she commented.

"I know," I said. "A little bit of clockwise rotation... thus... and a little bit of cropping... like that... and I think that's about as close as we're going to get."

I saved the image and sat up a bit. "So... do we do this?" I asked.

"Second thoughts?" she replied, moving from behind me to sit down.

"Not really, just a little trepidation," I answered.

"I can understand that. I think sometimes one has to just go for it," came the reply.

"OK," I answered, loading up my email client and starting a new message.

"Hi Sharer, we loved your first picture so much we wanted to try to recreate it. Load them side by side and see how close we got! Will comment on the rest when we've had time to have a look. Hope you're both well. UK-Hubby."

I typed the message, attached the picture, hovered my mouse over the "Send" button. "Last chance," I said, looking at Sally. She leaned over and pressed my mouse finger downwards, hitting the "Send" button and committing us to it.

She sat back, "Phone? Email? Text? Visit? And which of them? And how long?" she mused.

"I have no idea how they'll react," I commented, starting to regret it a little, worried that it could destroy our friendship. "But then I suppose both couples could pretend that we've not seen the phones, and just keep going as we are."

As I said this, my email pinged.

"That was quick!" Sally said, surprised. I opened the mailbox. It wasn't from them. It was an update on an Amazon order. I sighed and closed the message.

"Coffee?" Sally asked. "Please," I replied, "this could be a long wait."

But it wasn't. Just as Sally stood up, another message pinged in. This time it was from Sharer. One line. "Join me in chat please, as soon as you're free."

I could feel my nervousness rising, but my cock was also rising; this was exciting, and scary, and fun, and I had that thrill of the unknown.

I opened a browser and logged into Literotica chat. I knew which room he'd be in, so I joined the room, found his username, and opened a DM.

UK-Hubby-For-Swap: "You called?"

Wife-Sharer-69: "Yeah, I loved your re-creation, so accurate, even down to the phone..."

Sally chuckled, "he noticed."

UK-Hubby-For-Swap: "Thanks, it was fun to do, and we had a good fuck out of it too. The phone was just a nice touch we felt."

Wife-Sharer-69: "It was. And we liked the painting you had on it. Very unique... we're sure we've seen it somewhere..."

I looked at Sally. "He's giving us a chance to back out - to lie - to claim it was something we found on the web."

"Sod that," replied Sally, "we said we'd go as far as it'll go, so let's see."

UK-Hubby-For-Swap: "Funny that, we're sure we've seen that phone case somewhere..."

Wife-Sharer-69: "I think we need to talk Colin, are you both around tomorrow night?"

UK-Hubby-For-Swap: "Indeed we are Peter, indeed we are. Dinner for four?"

Wife-Sharer-69: "That's a date. :) We'll bring a bottle of wine, can you or Sally let us know red or white tomorrow?"

UK-Hubby-For-Swap: "Sure thing, one of us will be in touch."

Wife-Sharer-69: "OK, looking forward to it. Probably best if we hold off on further chat or photos until we've spoken?"

UK-Hubby-For-Swap: "That makes a lot of sense. Will see you tomorrow. Give Ruth our best."

Wife-Sharer-69: "She's leaning over my shoulder and says 'same to you', and of course to Sally."

I glanced at Sally, she chuckled, "and the same back to them."

UK-Hubby-For-Swap: "Sally says the same. Till tomorrow then. Night."

Wife-Sharer-69: "Till tomorrow. Night."

I closed the chat, closed the window, pushed the keyboard away, leant back, and breathed a large sigh. "We're committed to discussing it with them then. But at least it worked, and they seem to be cool to at the very least discuss it."

Sally nodded. "I'll sort out dinner first thing and let Ruth know, but for now, I think it's time for bed," she replied. I must have grinned because she added "To sleep, you hornball. I'm too nervous and excited and emotionally all over the place for any sort of sex tonight."

I could understand what she meant. "Let me check my normal email, and then we can call it a night." I answered, leaning forward and pulling the keyboard back towards me...

wyrdrune
wyrdrune
56 Followers