All Comments on 'Small World Ch. 01: A Revealing Photo'

by wyrdrune

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start. Will be waiting (im)patiently for part 2.

Thanks much!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would enjoy seeing a story with a photo attached and a story carefully designed around that revealing photo. For instance, i once found 3 photos of my sister-in-law on various places on the internet. In one picture she was wearing just a black thong and house slippers while sipping on a cup of coffee. In a second photo i recognized her, and a woman i did not recognize and a relative i did recognize with their butts to the photographer and all 3 were looking over their shoulders and smiling and making faces at the photographer. None were wearing bras. My sister-in-law wore a thong; her cousin wore see-thru panties ; and the third girl (and youngest) was completely naked. Finally, the third image was a short gif image of her being fucked from behind in a small bathroom by an anonymous man. But i recognized that bathroom. There was no doubt whatsoever as to where they were. And even when it happened. My question is, Should i tell her i had seen the 3 images? Should i ask her if there were others? Should i ask her to pose for me? I would like to read such a photo attached story...using the same model in all 3 photos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwyrdrune@wyrdrune
Just another story writer... If you're going to send me feedback asking how I'm doing, at least don't make it anonymous as I can't reply! :)