All Comments on 'Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 01'

by PTWrites

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well...

It almost started...

Timtom12Timtom12about 4 years ago
Least disliked?

So he likes her? That doesn't seem right.

A good beginning though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Start...

PTWritesPTWritesabout 4 years agoAuthor
Least disliked

I can't believe I didn't spot that one... Oops...

And yes, this is a slow start, it'll ramp up more as the chapters progress!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting start ...

Hopefully a quick follow-up

PrivatePervPrivatePervabout 4 years ago
Decent

Kind of short but its a good start hopefully the next chapters are a little longer

PussyFeasterPussyFeasterabout 4 years ago

Way too incredibly short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start

You're back! Can't wait to read more

GeneralSkywalker1GeneralSkywalker1about 4 years ago
good start

good start only thing i saw was most had removed the headphone jacks but almost all phones had a way to plug in headphones

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderabout 4 years ago

I assume you meant charger on the headphones statement, but it still kind of works. My phone lacks headphones, but has a usb c fur chatting and headphones.

It sucks when a story is rife with issues like that, but if that's the only flaw, you're in the top 1% of this site.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Sorry, but word usage grated too much to keep silent. Check how to use 'sat'. You will be surprised that the word 'sitting' exists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don’t mind the Americans

I wouldn’t be surprised if they thought their country invented English

I guess they don’t cook, though, or they’d have asked what ‘mince’ is. (If there are any reading this, it’s ground beef)

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

no one invented English

it was created as the English fell to wave after wave of invaders they were too weak to repel physically or culturally

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 1 year ago

Neither of the people i'm responding to will likely see this comment, but:

UltimateHomeBody said {incorrectly}:

"Sorry, but word usage grated too much to keep silent. Check how to use 'sat'. You will be surprised that the word 'sitting' exists."

Actually, the author's use of the form "had been sat" is perfectly correct English ... if you live east of the Atlantic. It's not used that way in USAian, however, but in English it is.

'Tis better to keep silence and be thouthg a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

lujon2019 said:

"no one invented English

it was created as the English fell to wave after wave of invaders they were too weak to repel physically or culturally"

A fellow named James Nicoll said, several years ago, "Defending the purity of the English language is like defending the purity of a crib-house whore. English has been known to follow other languages down dark alleys, hit them over the head, and go through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Another comment on the origins of English that i absolutely adore is "English is the result of Norse sailors trying to chat up Saxon barmaids ... and it's just about as legitimate as the other results of those transactions."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, love all you write and looking forward to the rest of the story! :D And seeing this is an older story, I can see the improvements in the authors writing skills in just the last two years. Well done, practice makes perfect!

But Gosh, I didn't expect English language and grammar porn in the comments when I came her! (LOL) @PornGoddess2, you'll never read this, but very well said.

As a 'Merican speaking to all the other 'Merican's out there: If you ever manage to leave your zip code and travel the world, better yet live and work out in the world as I have, you'll quickly discover that English is the original open source language, to borrow a software metaphor.

In this case, the generous use of the word "sat" rather than "sitting", in this authors way, simply offers a cultural clue indicating that they're either sat in one of several nations or regions of the old British Empire who conjugate like this, or they're quite good at faking it. It's less of an error, and more of a cultural flavor.

Now @UltimateHomeBody, pull that pointy stick out of your ass and take a deep breath. Then lube up a meaty dildo so that you may later be found sat upon it. Trembling with pleasure hopefully.

That's why we're all here right? Let's get back to scratching those itches!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWrites@PTWrites
Writer of kinky stories, support me on Patreon for more stories and early access to new chapters for existing stories, as well as brand new stories! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES