Smartphone Spellbook Ch. 11

Story Info
Ethan takes a break from scheming and enjoys his new life.
3.2k words
4.55
18.9k
27

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,223 Followers

Ethan gazed out over the swimming pool in the garden of his new mansion. Izzy, Vex and Anna were currently bouncing a beach ball between them. They were naked, as per Ethan's new rules of the pool and he watched as leaped about hitting the ball to one another. Anna seemed to be the weak link of the three, missing the ball the most. Vex was a demon and had a natural athletic advantage, while Izzy was obviously very sporty, but they were all having fun.

He looked further back, over the large stretch of grass to the walls at the back. They were tall, designed to keep the garden private. The house sat on the top of a hill, with the next house a couple of hundred meters down the slope, meaning there was no chance of anyone peeking in. Despite that, Vex had taught Ethan how to make a glamour focus, similar to the spell he had used to keep Anna and Ruby horny in their old house.

It's purpose was to hide what was going on inside. Just as a demon could use a glamour spell on themselves to make them appear human, this would make anything magical within the house appear normal. So to anyone without magic, the demons in the house would look human. The focus was human magic, but had the bonus of not requiring Ethan to keep it running. Once it was going, he could leave it and more importantly, leave the premises and the spell would stay active.

They had been in the mansion for almost two weeks and Ethan had been scheming on what he wanted to achieve next. He had money, he had power, he had beautiful women at his disposal, yet he wanted more.

"Why do you look so serious?" Vex asked, breaking Ethan out of his day dreaming.

"Just thinking," he replied.

"You've been thinking for two weeks, why not take some time to enjoy what you've achieved?"

"There's always more to do."

"God, you sound like my father," Vex complained.

"Your father? You've never mentioned family before. I wasn't even sure you had one."

"I did, well I do. Demons don't tend to stay near family once they leave home."

"Not a surprise, especially a demon of lust, that could get awkward."

"Not really, demons don't have the same hang ups about sex with family as you humans do. Hell, humans didn't used to care until they realised inbreeding fucked up DNA and since demons don't have DNA, we don't have that problem."

"Interesting..."

"Now my mother, she knew her way around a cock, let me tell you!" Vex grinned.

"Well, good to know it runs in your family I suppose."

"But anyway, back to my original point, stop thinking for once and just enjoy. You might be the most powerful being I've ever met, but it doesn't mean you have to always be so serious and in control. Have fun, enjoy life!"

"I suppose you're right."

Ethan stood up from the sun lounger he had been laying on for the past hour and stretched. He was rather hot laying in the sun so long and the pool did look inviting.

"CANNONBALL!" He yelled as he leaped into the pool, crashing into the water and sending a large wave over the three women. He spent a little while playing with the beach ball and chasing the others round the pool before Ruby came outside. She began cleaning around the seating area while ignoring the goings on in the pool.

"Ruby, you should join us," Ethan told her.

"Are you sure master? I have a lot to do inside the house," Ruby replied.

"Yes, take the day off and come join us," Ethan told her in a more commanding tone. Ruby smiled and stripped off her maid uniform before jumping into the pool with a splash. Ethan watched as she came up, her red hair wet and sticking to her face. She was smiling, not just smiling like she did when he praised her or she finished following a command, but one of having fun. He felt bad for a moment, maybe he should give her more time off. Or he could just command her to enjoy her job more.

He put that thought out of his head, Vex was right, he needed to think less and have fun more. Ethan dived below the water and swam down behind Ruby, noticing she was still wearing her butt plug. He swam between her legs before pushing upwards, lifting her on her shoulders out of the water. She screamed in surprise and then screamed even louder as Ethan pushed off the bottom, launching them both into the air before dumping Ruby off his shoulders. She fell into the water scrambling for the surface and gasping for air.

"That was mean!" She whined. Ethan chuckled at her.

"On your day off, talk to me how you would have used to, not like I'm your master," Ethan told her. Despite enjoying Ruby being his servant, he did kind of miss the banter.

"Oh, well in that case you're a complete ass," Ruby spat at him, although it didn't have the venom of hatred it used to have. Plus she was grinning as she said it.

"Better," Ethan commented.

"Tell you what we should do, have a barbecue!" Vex suggested.

"That's a great idea, we've got that fancy grill to use!" Anna joined in.

"Alright, I'm getting hungry, I'll go get one of the cooks to start it up," Ethan replied. He climbed out of the pool, grabbing a towel off the sun lounger and quickly drying himself off. He walked inside with it around his shoulders and made his way to the kitchen.

Vex had given some of the demons to Izzy, who had put four of them to work in the kitchen. With the twenty demons Vex had enslaved, Vex herself, Izzy, Anna, Ruby and Ethan, the kitchens were constantly busy.

While the demons didn't really need to eat, they all enjoyed it and Ethan felt it was only fair to give them something to enjoy. He also gave them free use of the pool, garden, games room and two of the four living rooms to enjoy use during their downtime. A couple had actually questioned whether he was joking when he had told them, apparently the ones that had been enslaved before had never experienced their master giving them luxuries to enjoy.

"I need one of you," Ethan announced to the cooks.

"Right away master," one replied. It was the first time Ethan had seen her. She slightly shorter than Ethan, but not by much and had a slim figure with large breasts that threaten to break free of the apron she was wearing. Ethan told her he wanted a barbecue and she set to collecting food and promising to be right out.

Ethan returned to the pool to find the others had all got out and were sunbathing. He looked across them, enjoying the sight of their naked bodies. He lay down on his own sun lounger and relaxed. Despite seeing more naked bodies than he could count in recent times, he still found being surrounded by these four beautiful women completely naked an arousing situation.

"Ruby, come suck my dick," he commanded. She eagerly hopped up from her sun lounger and almost tripped over Vex as she hurried to get to him. Dropping to her knees, she took his semi erect cock in her hand and stroked it to hardness before taking it into her mouth. Ethan closed his eyes and basked in the sun, enjoying the warmth of it and the sensation of Ruby's mouth on his cock.

He heard a moan from his left and opened his eyes to find Izzy with her head between Anna's legs. Looking to his right, he saw Vex watching the two pairs while stroking her cock. She gestured towards Ruby and Ethan nodded his head. He watched as Vex stood and approached Ruby, who was obediently sucking Ethan's cock and oblivious to the demon coming up behind her.

Ethan noticed the cook come outside and start the barbecue, she was trying not to look at what was happening and focus on her task, but kept stealing glances out of the corner of her eye. Ethan looked back at Ruby who suddenly yelped around his cock as Vex shoved two fingers into Ruby's wet slit. She paused momentarily before continuing to bob her head up and down on Ethan's member.

Satisfied Ruby was wet enough, Vex grabbed the girls hips and lined her cock up with her entrance. With a single thrust, she impaled her entire length into the smaller woman who moaned, sending pleasurable vibrations down Ethan's shaft. Anna's moans rose in pitch and Ethan looked over just in time to see her lock her legs around Izzy's head as her body shook in orgasm. Izzy grabbed Anna's hips and held her in place as she continued to lick at her cunt, pushing her orgasm straight into a second.

The cook was openly staring now, a large tent had formed in the front of her apron. Ethan grinned at her before looking down, distracted by the feeling of Ruby taking his entire length into her mouth and throat. Vex had pushed her head down, pinning it there as she fucked the red head brutally. Ethan watched as Ruby's eyes watered and she tried not to choke on his cock, but did nothing to resist Vex's forceful grip.

Ruby was saved as another demon appeared by the pool. They surveyed the scene with a disinterested look and walked up to Vex.

"Ma'am, there is a delivery here for you of multiple large boxes," the demon said.

"Ooooo the uniforms!" Vex smiled, quickly pulling out of Ruby and letting go of her head. Ruby pulled her mouth off Ethan's cock and inhaled deeply. Vex walked off, her erect cock swinging in front of her. He was curious about the uniforms, but soon forgot about it as Ruby mounted him.

"Well, if she's not going to make me finish, you can," she grinned as she impaled herself on Ethan's cock. She wasted no time in riding him hard and fast. Ethan groaned as she rode the entire length of her cock, skilfully reaching the very tip without it falling out of her before slamming back down to the base. He heard Izzy moaning loudly and looked over to seen Anna had swapped positions and now had the young woman laid on the ground as Anna licked her clit and fingered her pussy.

Ruby began to moan loudly, her movements become more frantic as she got close to orgasm. She looked down at Ethan pleadingly, still needing his permission to cum. He decided to wait and see how long she would last before she begged him for release. She gripped his shoulders, digging her nails into his skin as the pleasure built, but never peaked. She locked eyes with him as she rode him hard, determined that if she couldn't cum, she could at least make him cum.

Ethan felt his own orgasm approaching as Ruby was struggling to maintain her composure. He could see her muscles tensing, desperate for the release of pleasure that was being denied. He grabbed Ruby and with a display of strength, stood up from the lounger, hauling her weight with him as he kept his cock inside her. Now standing, he used his arms to hold her steady as he began to thrust into her hard and fast. She moaned into his ear, stuttering slightly each time his hips impacted her own.

"You can cum," he whispered in her ear. He had to grip her tightly as her legs locked and trembled around him. Her whole body shook and she screamed, almost bursting his ear drum as all the pleasure that had built up inside her crashed over her entire body. Her tunnel tightened around his cock, Ethan was surprised by the force it applied to his member. He didn't slow down his thrusts though, the extra tightness bringing more pleasure and pushing him to his own orgasm.

He grunted as he came inside her, filling her with load after load of his cum and Ruby groaned at the sensation. It took almost a minute before he felt her muscles finally relax and she melted into his arms. Slowly and carefully, he set Ruby down on the sun lounger and she giggled with a drunk look on her face before closing her eyes to nap.

Izzy and Anna also seemed to be done with their fun as they lay on the floor, cuddling up in a tangle of limbs. Ethan sighed and made his way over the the barbecue. The demon cook looked panicked as he made his way over.

"I'm sorry," she said instantly looking down at the ground. Ethan looked at the food on the barbecue and saw it had all burned. The demon had obviously been too distracted by the view to pay attention to the food.

"Don't worry about it, just throw that stuff away and cook some more," he smiled.

"You're not mad?" The demon asked quietly.

"No, it's only a bit of burnt food, don't worry about it."

"Oh, well thank you, I'll get some fresh stuff cooking straight away," the demon replied, scurrying off to find new supplies. She rushed past Vex who was coming back outside.

"Where did you go? I didn't expect you'd run off in the middle of having sex. That must have been an important delivery. something about uniforms??" Ethan asked.

"Yes, for the guards. I figured since you put me in charge of security and there's so many demons running around here now, having some uniforms to distinguish which ones are doing what would be useful. The kitchen staff have their aprons and now the guards have their uniforms."

"But what were the uniforms?" Ethan asked.

"Come see," Vex smiled leading him back inside. He followed her through to where some of the guards had just got changed before starting their shift. Four were stood in a line, each wearing various different latex outfits that clung to their skin and showed off every curve. They all wore knee high latex ballet boots, which Ethan pulled a face at.

"Not complaining about the latex, it looks good, but aren't those boots going to make it a bit difficult if they have to move quickly?" He asked.

"They're demons, what do you think?"

"I'm guessing no?"

"See for yourself. You, come outside with us, the rest of you start your shift," Vex ordered. Three of the demons left while one followed Ethan and Vex outside. She looked similar to Vex in height and body shape, but she wasn't as beautiful and didn't have a cock. One of the few demons in Ethan's employ that was actually completely female.

"Run to the end of the drive, swap shifts with the guard there," Vex ordered. Ethan watched as the demon guard sprinted down the drive, far faster than any human could manage and completely undeterred by the boots she was wearing.

"Ok, point made," Ethan replied.

"I know what I'm doing you know, you should trust me more," Vex told him.

"I would, except for the fact you tried to enslave me the second you got free from the book," Ethan countered.

"True, but can you blame me? I spent centuries in there, I wanted to have some fun. Besides, it worked out for you as you enslaved me instead. Which frankly is more reason you should trust me as I can't actually betray you," Vex reminded him.

"True. Well I'm starving, want to go grab some food?" Ethan asked. They returned to the pool area to find Izzy, Ruby and Anna all eating burgers and hot dogs. Ethan and Vex both got some food and sat down with them.

"Would anyone like any drinks? I make great cocktails," the demon cook announced.

"That sounds great, I'd love something with pineapple," Ethan replied. Anna almost choked to death on her burger as she suddenly came hard. She dropped her food and gripped the sides of her chair as her legs twitched and she moaned loudly. The others all laughed, except Izzy who was extremely confused and unaware of that particular command Anna had.

"What just happened?" Izzy asked.

"Any... Anytime he says that word... I cum..." Anna panted.

"What word?" Izzy asked.

"Pineapple!" Ethan replied before Anna could speak. Anna instantly tensed and moaned loudly, her body shaking as pleasure overran her. This time Izzy giggled as she watched the other woman cum from just hearing a word.

"That's amazing," Izzy giigled. "I want one!"

"You want what?" Ethan asked.

"A word that'll make me cum. Having an orgasm on command, sounds great!" Izzy replied excitedly.

"Seriously?"

"Yep!"

"Alright, let me think. How about... I order you to cum any time YOU say the word dollar or dollars," Ethan ordered her with a grin. Izzy's eyes went wide.

"But, I do your finances! How am I meant to do that without saying dollar-" Izzy began. As soon as the word left her mouth, she scrunched her eyes tight and moaned loudly, her legs slamming together as her hands balled into fists. Her body gave a small shudder as the pleasure faded away.

"You'll just have to word around it, or have a really fun time working," Ethan replied with a grin.

"That's not... Fine, I guess... Let me try it one more time. Dollars!" Izzy replied, her eye scrunching shut as she mewled and slammed her legs together. Her body vibrated as pleasure washed over her and a wide grin spread across her face.

They spent the rest of the day laying around by the pool, enjoying the warm weather and their collective day off. Eventually it was time for bed. As Ethan was getting ready to sleep, he heard a knock at the door. He opened it to find Vex and Ruby standing there.

"What's up?" He asked.

"She has a request," Vex replied, nudging Ruby who looked very shy. Ethan waited for a moment, but she didn't speak.

"What is it?" He urged.

"It's just... I've seen all the demons around the house, as well as Vex... And I've seen how much fun you've had with yours and since it's still my day off... I was wondering... And it's fine if you say no..." Ruby rambled. Ethan sighed and waited for her to get to her point, but she kept circling.

"She wants a dick," Vex finally finished for her.

"What?" Ethan asked, unsure he heard right.

"Not permanently!" Ruby suddenly cut in. "Just, to try and see what it's like..."

"Couldn't you have done that for her? You have enough power to change someone else's body," Ethan asked Vex.

"Yes, but I thought since she's your servant, you should decide whether she is allowed one or not," Vex replied. Ethan paused for a moment before shrugging his shoulders.

"Sure, why not. Come in," he said, stepping to one side and allowing the two to enter.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,223 Followers