Smell a Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oooh,' Rose moans, increasingly loud, 'oooh, I- I- I'm going to come! Ooooh!' She starts to jerk, clawing her fingers into the mattress, arches her back and pushes her clit tighter against Rick's tongue. He devotes himself completely to the task of prolonging her orgasm as long as possible, enjoying her ecstasy, the taste of her fluids, the panting sounds and high-pitched screams, his cock is now hard as steel, and so ready for redemption, but that will have to wait a while. He has great difficulty controlling her, but it is well worth it.

A while later, she lies panting, recovering from the violence, looking at him as if he were some kind of deity.

'That was damn FAN-TAS-TIC!' Man! You really are a jack of all trades, aren't you,' she says teasingly, 'what would you say about using that other tool now?'

Rick doesn't let that be said twice, he pushes against her knees until they can't go up any further and then positions himself in front of her still soaking wet pussy.

'Oh yes,' she moans pleasurably, when she feels his cock pressing against her entrance, 'fuck me Rick, fuck me hard!'

'Shouldn't we-'

'I see no reason at all, unless you-' Rick shakes his head, thinking about his non-existent sex life of the last year and a half. Rose smiles, perfect, she wants to feel him completely bare, inside her, and be filled with his cum, she moans with excitement at the thought.

Rick carefully unfolds her delicious pink labia and then pushes his cock a little way into her wet pussy, despite her age, she is still wonderfully tight, he thinks with pleasure, what an amazingly sexy, hot woman she is! Then he looks for her eyes, they sparkle with pleasure, inviting him to go to the extreme. He gives her his most seductive smile and demonstratively licks his lips.

'Sweet, sexy thing!' he whispers hoarsely, sliding his cock deeper into her inviting slit. Rose coos with pleasure, digging her nails into his buttocks to urge him on. However, he no longer needs that encouragement, he starts to thrust his wonderfully hard cock into her with force, she holds her breath for a moment and then starts to move to his rhythm. It goes faster and deeper, Rick gives everything he has, meanwhile trying to delay his orgasm as long as possible. He feels the tension building, his cockhead starts to throb, he withdraws to cool down for a moment. He sees the disappointed look in Rose's eyes and grins. Then in one smooth movement he slides his cock back into her cave and starts fucking her with fast thrusts, pressing her body deep into the mattress, she screams with pleasure. In a flash of inspiration, she starts to tighten her pelvic floor muscles, and Rick has to admit defeat, he can't keep this up for another minute.

'You horny, naughty devil,' he growls, 'that's cheating!'

Rose laughs, a high, sparkling sound that turns him on even more, 'Shoot me full of your cum,' she pleads, in a deep, husky voice, the next moment she hears an almost animalistic growl, and she feels his cock pulsating in her pussy, 'oh,' she shouts excitedly, 'yes, yes! Cum me all over, Rick! Oh, this feels so amazing!'

Rick barely hears it, he is so absorbed by that glorious feeling, making love to this irresistibly sexy woman, who wants him so badly, and feels so wonderful, and the liberating release after having been - involuntarily - celibate for a long, long time.

'Hmmm,' Rick groans happily, 'wow... I kind of expected you to be a tigress in bed, but this!' Rose giggles, she grabs his upper arms and pulls him on top of her. A passionate kiss follows. After a while, Rick pushes himself up again and looks at her challengingly: 'Round two?'

'Oh!' Rose looks pleasantly surprised, Henry has never done a round two in his life, she would be lucky if she reached an orgasm during the first -- and only -- mostly disappointingly short round.

'I thought so,' Rick laughs, 'just come and sit with your back against me.'

Rose immediately does what he says, wondering what he plans to do. She doesn't have to wait long for an answer, Rick puts his arms around her, she feels fingers moving over her breasts, his rough thumb again massages her now extremely sensitive nipples. His other hand slides over her body, following every curve until she feels his fingers teasingly running over the inside of her thighs, slowly approaching her "forbidden" triangle. She moans with pleasure, his caresses are so exciting, so enticingly slow and teasing. Then she finally feels his fingers running over her labia, barely touching them, causing a shiver from the top of her head to her toes, and then...

'Oh, yes!' she begs, 'give me more!'

Rick chuckles softly and gently unfolds her labia, then slides two fingers into her extremely wet pussy. Rose pants with excitement, she feels her clit tightening. Then Rick removes his fingers, glistening with moisture, and starts rubbing her button in slow circles, Rose has no longer any control. Her clit is still sensitive from the orgasm she had moments earlier, and she feels the tension building again, her toes and fingers tingle in anticipation, and what Rick is still doing with her breasts and nipples adds an extra dimension. It almost feels like she's about to explode!

'Almost there, right?' Rick whispers in her ear, she nods, unable to answer. Rick moistens his finger again with some moisture from her pussy, places it back on her button, and increases the pace, his finger now moves swiftly over her clit, Rose screams, she is rapidly approaching release.

Then she feels Rick gently pinching her nipple, and that is the final straw, she tumbles over the edge, thrashing around wildly as the blissful spasms run through her body, but Rick keeps her in a tight hold, not giving her a moment's respite. Rose pants, screams, moans and whimpers under the violence of multiple orgasms, each one more intense than she has ever experienced, Rick thoroughly enjoys her uninhibitedness, his cock is now rock hard again, almost painful, as she slides over his sensitive glans during her orgasm.

Finally, the last wave of her climax flows from her body, and exhausted, Rose sinks against her lover. 'Oh my god,' she sighs ecstatically, 'that was even better than the first one! I've never even had multiple orgasms before...'

'What a shame,' Rick laughs, kissing her tenderly on her neck, 'you clearly were made for it. Besides,' he teases, 'that's not the only thing you're made for.'

'Oh?' she giggles, 'what else?'

Rick pushes her away and falls back onto the bed. 'I think you're a perfect horsewoman too. Come and straddle me, and sit on my saddle pommel.' Rose laughs and crawls on top of him with enthusiasm, positioning her pussy above his still very stiff member. She slowly lowers herself; she is still so wet that Rick's cock slides in without any resistance.

'Yee-ha!' she shouts cheerfully, Rick bursts out laughing.

'Enjoy yourself, gorgeous!' he chuckles, 'make those beautiful boobs dance for me!' He grabs her buttocks at the same time, Rose squeals with pleasure, my, she thinks to herself, those enormous hands, I should've much sooner gotten me a "handyman", this is addictive!

Rose moves up and down, meanwhile keeping a close eye on Rick's face, to find out what he likes and what he doesn't. She doesn't have to worry, Rick likes everything, as long as she's on top of him, the sight alone turns him on, her stimulating movements do the rest. She goes up and down faster and faster, until he can no longer control himself, he grabs her by the hips and starts moving her up and down on his rock-hard pole at such a rapid pace that it almost makes her dizzy. Rick stares with fascination at her bouncing breasts, her euphoric smile, and decides with satisfaction she is now a classic red rose, blushing all over her body.

Now that she has her hands free, Rose starts to rub her left nipple with one hand in a provocative gesture, with the other she stimulates her clit, and Rick loses it at the sight of it, groaning loudly he squirts inside her again, surprised that such a huge load of cum is coming out again.

He barely consciously notices her smug smile, but he nevertheless knows he's been had.

However, he's not inclined to complain, what an amazing woman she is!

That Henry is a real wimp, he thinks, having received several unconscious, but unmistakable signals from Rose in recent weeks, and certainly this morning, that she has suffered from a dry spell for at least as long as he has.

***

About four hours later, Rose - still stark naked - lies exhausted on the marital bed. Halfway through the skirmishes they necessarily had to take a break for much-needed fluids and food, but after that they resumed their activities with full dedication.

Rick is busy getting dressed, he still has to make a quote somewhere, and Henry will also be returning home in the not-too-distant future. And Rose suspects that, despite the fact that he himself does not or hardly "use" his wife, he won't exactly appreciate that another man does.

Rick extends his hands to her invitingly, she willingly lets herself be pulled up. As soon as she stands, he takes her in his arms and presses a kiss to her neck.

'The next time you have a job,' he whispers sultrily in her ear, 'Let me know, I will always make time for you.' Rose giggles softly. 'And you know, I always carry my equipment with me,' he adds with a mischievous grin.

'I'm already desperately thinking of a job, if necessary, I'll break something,' she chuckles.

Rick laughs, then lets her go with a deep sigh, 'don't wait too long,' he groans, and after another very enticing goodbye kiss at the front door, during which Rose briefly wonders whether they might still have time for a quickie, but the risk is too great, she decides, Rick leaves for his next customer. She doubts he will be delivering quite such a satisfying result as in her own case though, she closes the door, while grinning broadly at the memory.

She cheerfully walks upstairs to the bedroom which still smells heavenly of sex, gets dressed, and looks in the mirror again. She feels like she looks ten years younger, she's completely radiant. She picks the carelessly abandoned lingerie from the dresser, casually throws it into the laundry basket in the bathroom, and hops down the stairs. She walks to the living room, grabs a book, a bottle of wine and a glass and settles comfortably in her favorite armchair.

Half an hour later she hears the front door, Henry is home. The quickie might have just worked out, she concludes, but oh well, there are still plenty of opportunities to come, for the first time she is really happy that Henry has a hobby in which he can completely lose himself. And especially one that forces him to go out. And she feels anything but guilty, she notices with satisfaction, she wouldn't even mind if he found out that she... There her thoughts are abruptly interrupted, Henry steps into the room.

'I just saw Rick's van driving away, I thought he only needed an hour for that radiator, or have you started a new bill again?' Henry puts on a frugal mouth, such a curmudgeon, she thinks with disdain.

'Hahaha, no, that wasn't necessary, this was on the house, he said, call it service. He has made the drawers of your dresser in the bedroom running smoothly again.' Among other things... She hesitates for a moment, 'that was a piece of cake, according to him.' In other words, why haven't you done that yourself a long time ago, but that message probably won't sink in, she suspects.

'That's nice,' Henry responds with satisfaction, he has postponed that job endlessly, despite the effort every time to open and close those damn drawers. So that's solved, he thinks happily. And free of charge too, marvelous. Rose watches his smug facial expression with loathing, here too he gets off pretty cheap, the lazy pig, just like the gutter. Her inner devil is emerging, I will get you right back, you ass, she thinks.

'But of course I wouldn't have that,' she continues cheerfully, 'give a little, take a little.'

'O?'

'So, then Rick gave me a choice: either I would bake him cookies, chocolate chip, or I would have to sleep with him.'

'Hahaha, and did he like the cookies?' Henry laughs, a bit nervously.

'Well,' she responds, deliberately hesitant, 'I couldn't make up my mind which to pick, so I decided to do both, and then I didn't get around to baking cookies anymore...'

She enjoys with intense pleasure the effect her words have on Henry, his eyes are suddenly big and round like saucers, his mouth hangs open.

And they have been together for so long that Henry knows her inside and out, and knows exactly when she is lying and when she is not...

THE END

12